NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lilley Allen'will reveal dynamite details of boozy flight sex with Liam Gallagher in 2009 in tell-all book'

+2
Victorismyhero
Raggamuffin
6 posters

Go down

Lilley Allen'will reveal dynamite details of boozy flight sex with Liam Gallagher in 2009 in tell-all book'  Empty Lilley Allen'will reveal dynamite details of boozy flight sex with Liam Gallagher in 2009 in tell-all book'

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:16 am

Lilly, reportedly will divulge the intimate details of her alleged sex session with Liam Gallagher, 45, during an 11-hour flight to Japan in 2009 in her tell-all book.

The pair were said to have toasted with champagne at Heathrow's Upper Class lounge before continuing their drinking antics on board the plane, The Sun reports.

It is claimed the explosive book will reveal how the musicians enjoyed a fling mid-air in first class as they made the journey to Japan's Fuji Rocks festival.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5616927/Lily-Allen-reveal-dynamite-details-boozy-flight-sex-Liam-Gallagher-tell-book.html#ixzz5ChQoWfQ5
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Last edited by Didge on Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Lilley Allen'will reveal dynamite details of boozy flight sex with Liam Gallagher in 2009 in tell-all book'  Empty Re: Lilley Allen'will reveal dynamite details of boozy flight sex with Liam Gallagher in 2009 in tell-all book'

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:28 am

Weird news? Weird thread more like ...
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Lilley Allen'will reveal dynamite details of boozy flight sex with Liam Gallagher in 2009 in tell-all book'  Empty Re: Lilley Allen'will reveal dynamite details of boozy flight sex with Liam Gallagher in 2009 in tell-all book'

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:18 pm

didge...any more like this and I'll can you for a few days...

rule...threads about other posters are not allowed

also the ban on making posts deliberately intended to provoke another member is explicitly implied in other rules......
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:25 pm

Lord Foul wrote:didge...any more like this and I'll can you for a few days...

rule...threads about other posters are not allowed

also the ban on making posts deliberately intended to provoke another member is explicitly implied in other rules......

I posted to show how badly she posts fake news

It was not meant to be offensive and not sure you think anything was offensive

Maybe you should start acting to Veya constant antisemitism, which continually gets a free ride on this forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:37 pm

its not whether its "offensive" or not the post broke the rules as you well know...
your reasons for doing it are irrelevant....thats like claiming I'm poor so I can rob.....

personally for me, veya, like many over the years has a right to his opinion,and where wrong in facts ..like his confusion of the status of "jew" being a racial rather than ethnic group I will correct if I see it...... If I wish to involve myself in the argument and I think he's wrong I will say so, and I dont think he would claim any different..... Nor do I accept that not condemning everything is condoning it either....otherwise one would spend ones life consumed by a terrible desire to write reams of rubbsh about everything and anything that grinds your willy......oh...wait........

what I DO concern myself with is avoiding the sort of flame wars and poster on poster abuse that we have seen in the past, which is why I can be inclined at times to give out one or two warnings then act (harshly sometimes I admit). when it comes to that aspect of moderating I take the view that there is NO room for argument or wriggle room....it either stops or I act (allowing for at least one retaliatory reply for fairness)
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:15 pm

Who cares what this woman writes. She's a complete waste of space, Liam must've been desperate at the time.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:32 pm

and that's a yawn from me.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:54 pm

Who’d actually ever want to have sex with Liam Gallagher?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:37 pm

Lilly who...?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:38 pm

eddie wrote:Who’d actually ever want to have sex with Liam Gallagher?

Old Lil did by all accounts Razz
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down