NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Liam Gallagher is grilled by a group of children in a hilarious interview - and answers some VERY awkward questions about estranged brother Noel

+2
nicko
eddie
6 posters

Go down

Liam Gallagher is grilled by a group of children in a hilarious interview - and answers some VERY awkward questions about estranged brother Noel   Empty Liam Gallagher is grilled by a group of children in a hilarious interview - and answers some VERY awkward questions about estranged brother Noel

Post by Guest Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:12 am

[*]Liam Gallagher, 45, was grilled by a group of children in a chaotic interview
[*]The singer answered questions about brother Noel, calling him 'very naughty'
[*]One little girl wowed him with her impression of Man's Not Hot by Big Shaq

[*]

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5418601/Liam-Gallagher-grilled-group-children.html#ixzz57p4MeAHN 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Back to top Go down

Liam Gallagher is grilled by a group of children in a hilarious interview - and answers some VERY awkward questions about estranged brother Noel   Empty Re: Liam Gallagher is grilled by a group of children in a hilarious interview - and answers some VERY awkward questions about estranged brother Noel

Post by eddie Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:04 pm

I can’t stand that guy. I’m surprised his ego didn’t tell them to fuck off.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Liam Gallagher is grilled by a group of children in a hilarious interview - and answers some VERY awkward questions about estranged brother Noel   Empty Re: Liam Gallagher is grilled by a group of children in a hilarious interview - and answers some VERY awkward questions about estranged brother Noel

Post by nicko Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:13 pm

Is that the one who "eat's" the mike when he sings ?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:25 pm

nicko wrote:Is that the one who "eat's" the mike when he sings ?

I’d say it’s more like shouting than singing.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:54 pm

He is an embarrassment to Manchester, I dont know anyone who talks and acts like he does...untalented yob imo.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:06 pm

Untalented?

A classic case of envy

I think he is a dick, but no talent?

His songs speak for themselves in how they have sold.

The point being misses here, is he continued to be a dick, hence how it was funny.

He has no intelligence and would not be a good role model..

I thought the kids ripped him to shit and he deserved it

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:14 pm

Didge wrote:Untalented?

A classic case of envy

The point being misses here, is he continued to be a dick, hence how it was funny.

Envy? Why in the world would I envy him?
He cant sing, most of the songs he strangles was written by his far more talented brother, and he acts like a yob.

Behave yourself. Rolling Eyes
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:17 pm

Syl wrote:
Didge wrote:Untalented?

A classic case of envy

He cant sing, most of the songs he strangles was written by his far more talented brother, and he acts like a yob.

Millions of people who buy and love his records would disagree with you

Again you think you can be the standard to state what is talent

I let people decide what they like.

Its up to you if you disagree, but you claim no talent?

That is envy

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:25 pm

Didge wrote:
Syl wrote:

That is envy
No, its called having an opinion.
Every single person in the world can think he is the second coming, to me, he is an untalented yob.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:27 pm

Syl wrote:
Didge wrote:

That is envy
No, its called having an opinion.
Every single person in the world can think he is the second coming, to me, he is an untalented yob.

I think he is an idiot, but his songs are very good

Nobody thinks he is the second coming

I get you do not like his music, but ius that based more on your view of him or his actual music?

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:40 pm

I do like some of the music, Noel Gallagher is a brilliant song writer and musician.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:42 am

geek

For someone that Syl and eddie consider such a no-talent,  he still seems to be doing pretty well out of it financially, doesn't he  !?!
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:50 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:geek

For someone that Syl and eddie consider such a no-talent,  he still seems to be doing pretty well out of it financially, doesn't he    !?!

Strange how some people equate making money with talent. Rolling Eyes
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:31 pm

Didge wrote:[*]Liam Gallagher, 45, was grilled by a group of children in a chaotic interview
The singer answered questions about brother Noel, calling him 'very naughty'
One little girl wowed him with her impression of Man's Not Hot by Big Shaq

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5418601/Liam-Gallagher-grilled-group-children.html#ixzz57p4MeAHN 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

[*]

Leave Liam alone. He rocks! He's the one with the looks, talent .... and the swagger, not Noel!

King of cool. Pure rock & roll. Liam Gallagher is grilled by a group of children in a hilarious interview - and answers some VERY awkward questions about estranged brother Noel   3239900740 Liam Gallagher is grilled by a group of children in a hilarious interview - and answers some VERY awkward questions about estranged brother Noel   3239900740

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:32 pm

Syl wrote:

For someone that Syl and eddie consider such a no-talent,  he still seems to be doing pretty well out of it financially, doesn't he    !?!

Cool

You and eddie are the ones "equating" things around here...

I will just mention popularity, saleability, profitability, longevity..

Afterall, Liam and Noel Gallagher are a business enterprise.
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:32 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Syl wrote:

Cool

Afterall,  Liam and Noel Gallagher are a business enterprise.

Were....they cant stand each other now and haven't spoken civilly to each other for over a decade. Rolling Eyes
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:47 pm

I did not read any of the posts in this thread, before I posted. I did not even read the OP's posts, which I quoted.   
All I read was the title,  ...... so I said  ''Leave Liam alone!"  Liam Gallagher is grilled by a group of children in a hilarious interview - and answers some VERY awkward questions about estranged brother Noel   3489511464

He sings looking down into a mike, with his hands behind his back. That's STYLE!
I like people like him who have their own individual style. Smile

Of course he's a 'bad boy' - he's a rock star!  Goes with the territory!! flower

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:34 pm

He has ripped off John Lennons style and vocals from the start. Like him or not, you must be tone deaf if you cant work that one out. Laughing
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:41 pm

Syl wrote:

I was just thinking the same thing

Big Brother and the whole crew of TOWIE for a start

and the list goes on and on

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:43 pm

Bet John Lennon is turning in his grave knowing he is being ripped off so badly. Evil or Very Mad

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:44 pm

gelico wrote:
Syl wrote:

I was just thinking the same thing

Big Brother and the whole crew of TOWIE for a start

and the list goes on and on

Yep...not to mention every crook and murderer who is living it up on the Costa Del Crime.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:43 pm

What has money got to do with talent? Can someone tell me how those two things are the same?

He isn’t great singer and most people bought the oasis music because they liked the songs and the “sound” at the time.

It’s Noel Gallagher that is the talent. Liam Gallagher had balls and a big mouth and huge eyebrows.
But sadly, no talent.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:55 pm

Syl wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Cool

Were....they cant stand each other now and haven't spoken civilly to each other for over a decade. Rolling Eyes

why?

I dont know much about them

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:27 pm

Never heard him sing. Never heard of him. He seems a good lad.

I love fart jokes.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:54 pm

gelico wrote:
Syl wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Cool

why?

I dont know much about them

Because Liam Gallagher’s ego was far bigger than his talent and his brother realised this and binned him.
In a nutshell.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:25 pm

Syl wrote:He has ripped off John Lennons style and vocals from the start. Like him or not, you must be tone deaf if you cant work that one out. Laughing

That is exactly how the music industry works tho.  Every musician is influenced by someone else!!! 

All the current Rock & Roll musicians are 'descendants' of the original 3 or 4  founding fathers  of  R&R.

Those original pioneers are the spiritual and cultural muses of today's artistes.  What's the prob?

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:27 pm

I know your post wasn't directed at me. But I wanted to reply to it, nevertheless.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:34 pm

Didge wrote:

I've had time to look at the vid at last and I'm blown over at how NATURAL he is with the kids. Not clumsy or awkward or anything. You're either good with kids or you aren't. And he didn't patronise them.

Bad boy has gone up even further in my estimation. ♥ ♥

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down