NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jean-Claude Juncker the boozy bully who sums up all that's rotten about the EU

+3
Original Quill
eddie
HoratioTarr
7 posters

Go down

Jean-Claude Juncker the boozy bully who sums up all that's rotten about the EU Empty Jean-Claude Juncker the boozy bully who sums up all that's rotten about the EU

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:43 am

Juncker, known for his rumpled suits and alcohol-laced breath, is nothing if not a small-town bully-boy politician. He's used to throwing his weight around in Luxembourg, a state built on tax avoidance for which he was largely responsible as prime minister for 18 years — 15 of which he was finance minister.

Largely as a result of Juncker's enthusiasm for tax avoidance deals, Luxembourg's citizens are by far the wealthiest in Europe, with a gross domestic product per capita twice that of Germany and three times that of Britain.
Luxembourg, for the record, gives succour to secretive finance houses, tax-dodging tycoons and corrupt Third World dictators.

Juncker used to boast in speeches how he was involved in 'tough negotiations' that lured the giant American firm Amazon to Luxembourg — this is of course the same Amazon whose billions of pounds in trade in the UK provide scant tax receipts to our Exchequer, money which, after all, could help pay for our hospitals and schools.

No wonder his appointment as the effective head of the EU caused an outcry, especially from David Cameron. As one prominent German MEP declared at the time: 'When it comes to Jean-Claude Juncker and the EU battle against tax dodging, it would seem the fox has been enlisted to guard the henhouse.'

While Juncker, 61, seems to have expended much energy helping major corporations save millions of pounds, he is not averse to spending millions himself — as long as it is public money, of course. As Luxembourg's PM, he is said to have lavished huge sums flying government delegations around on luxuriously appointed private jets that were three-quarters empty. On one such jaunt to Lisbon, it was kept waiting at the airport for 24 hours at a cost of 40,000 euros.

To Jean-Claude Juncker, Luxembourg is the perfect European state, a financial bolthole that has exploited its EU status to become fabulously rich at the expense of supposed friends.
How many untaxed billions of British money lie in its secret vaults, no one can say. Secretly, through special tax deals, Luxembourg shares in worldwide economic success without doing anything to earn it.
And Juncker is the man largely responsible for it. This, then, is the posturing martinet hectoring Britain and threatening that we won't be 'sitting at the table any more'.

Ironically, if post-Brexit British firms continue to be successful and deposit profits in Luxembourg, this ultimate symbol of arrogant, out-of-touch Eurocrats will surely be delighted.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3667054/Still-sneering-Britain-boozy-bully-sums-s-rotten-EU.html
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Jean-Claude Juncker the boozy bully who sums up all that's rotten about the EU Empty Re: Jean-Claude Juncker the boozy bully who sums up all that's rotten about the EU

Post by eddie Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:09 am

Excellent article and something I haven't seen anyone from the stay camp, touch upon; the tax avoidance by the big companies like Amazon, Starbucks, Google to name a few.
That's a whole other huge reason people were moaning about staying in the EU

http://www.voteleavetakecontrol.org/we_cannot_counteract_tax_avoidance_in_the_eu
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Jean-Claude Juncker the boozy bully who sums up all that's rotten about the EU Empty Re: Jean-Claude Juncker the boozy bully who sums up all that's rotten about the EU

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:06 pm

eddie wrote:Excellent article and something I haven't seen anyone from the stay camp, touch upon; the tax avoidance by the big companies like  Amazon, Starbucks, Google to name a few.
That's a whole other huge reason people were moaning about staying in the EU

http://www.voteleavetakecontrol.org/we_cannot_counteract_tax_avoidance_in_the_eu

I'm surprised more people haven't seen through all this Brussels bullshit, to be honest. I said on here ages ago that if Britain leaves, others will follow.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:48 pm

Despite there being a stereotypical image of the Brexit voter bejng a shaven-haired, tattoo-wearing, Union Jack t-shirt-sporting, racist on legs, lots and lots of people who voted to leave were already speaking about this large tax avoidance issue (which is legal!!?) as well as TTIP (no thanks!), rather than immigration.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:44 pm

eddie wrote:Despite there being a stereotypical image of the  Brexit voter bejng a shaven-haired, tattoo-wearing, Union Jack t-shirt-sporting, racist on legs,

No, no...lots of hair.

Jean-Claude Juncker the boozy bully who sums up all that's rotten about the EU Neanderthals-4

Razz

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:27 pm

THAT'S A PHOTO OF WOLFIE, WITHOUT A DOUBT!!!!!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:36 pm

well it ceratinly isnt Veya.......That there chap in the picture has a backbone.......
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:34 pm

These are quotes from junker...

Tommy Monk wrote:

On Greece's economic meltdown in 2011

"When it becomes serious, you have to lie.

On EU monetary policy

"I'm ready to be insulted as being insufficiently democratic, but I want to be serious ... I am for secret, dark debates"

On British calls for a referendum over Lisbon Treaty

“Of course there will be transfers of sovereignty. But would I be intelligent to draw the attention of public opinion to this fact?,”

On French referendum over EU constitution

“If it's a Yes, we will say 'on we go', and if it's a No we will say 'we continue’,”

On the introduction of the euro

"We decide on something, leave it lying around, and wait and see what happens. If no one kicks up a fuss, because most people don't understand what has been decided, we continue step by step until there is no turning back."

On eurozone economic policy and democracy

“We all know what to do, we just don't know how to get re-elected after we've done it”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/eu/10967168/Jean-Claude-Junckers-most-outrageous-political-quotations.html
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:21 pm

Lord Foul wrote:well it ceratinly isnt Veya.......That there chap in the picture has a backbone.......

more backbone than you
mine is just connected to Brain
while yours is in ya arse Jean-Claude Juncker the boozy bully who sums up all that's rotten about the EU 1681210668 Jean-Claude Juncker the boozy bully who sums up all that's rotten about the EU 1681210668 Jean-Claude Juncker the boozy bully who sums up all that's rotten about the EU 1681210668

you have mind like this cat
https://i.imgur.com/oe1y8t5.mp4

or this one

https://i.imgur.com/HvFYkgM.mp4
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:33 pm

You know that everyone this side of the world is too tired to click a link don't you?
You're better off with pics this time of night. Razz

Took me so long to fucking write that I may as well have clicked your stupid link
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:34 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:well it ceratinly isnt Veya.......That there chap in the picture has a backbone.......

more backbone than you
while yours is in ya arse Jean-Claude Juncker the boozy bully who sums up all that's rotten about the EU 1681210668 Jean-Claude Juncker the boozy bully who sums up all that's rotten about the EU 1681210668 Jean-Claude Juncker the boozy bully who sums up all that's rotten about the EU 1681210668

or this one

we will see when the chinese either discard you or invade you....

and THIS.... https://i.imgur.com/oe1y8t5.mp4 is exactly what we have just done with the eu.....

pulled our neck out from under their big feet
and that "mush" that sits between your ears aint a brain...dunno exactly WHAT it is but it aint a brain.

I always knew IT types were a bit uhm....idiot savant ...mono intellectual.....

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:58 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

more backbone than you

or this one

and THIS.... https://i.imgur.com/oe1y8t5.mp4     is exactly what we have just done with the eu.....

and that "mush" that sits between your ears aint a brain...dunno exactly WHAT it is but it aint a brain.

I dont fear the chinese, they are so much more civilized than Europeans. Cool

Plus If anything they are our protector, they're not going to let anyone interfere with thier food security, that is gladly provided by Australia.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:13 am

yeah just keep telling yourself that....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:51 am

yeah
I guess you are not used to nations with a plan and that can get along with others. or that aren't so full of themselves that they think they can stand alone.

You are too used ot the UK and European hillshepherds that Squeal and bark at everything they consider foriegn.
I call UK Primitive BECAUSE IT IS. A lot of the new world is Past such dumb ass attitudes.

and in reality not Racist British Propganda,
CHINA has been nicer to us than the UK ever was we are a fuckton better off with a Chinese Empire than a Brit one!!!
THEY PAY US! not enslave and steal from us.
MORAL high ground is China's a million times over the UK.

We have nothing to fear from China, Cause we are used to a much more evil master.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:53 am

Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:39 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

more backbone than you

or this one

and THIS.... https://i.imgur.com/oe1y8t5.mp4     is exactly what we have just done with the eu.....

Plus If anything they are our protector, they're not going to let anyone interfere with thier food security, that is gladly provided by Australia.

Erm...excuse me Veya, what exactly has led you to believe the Chinese are "so much more civilised" than Europeans??
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:42 pm

eddie wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

Erm...excuse me Veya, what exactly has led you to believe the Chinese are "so much more civilised" than Europeans??

They chop the legs off labradors so they can't runaway from the cooking pot. You can't get more civilised than that!
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:47 pm

We can get along with other nations and trade with others without being run by the eu...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down