NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Of A Type Developed By Liars

Go down

Of A Type Developed By Liars Empty Of A Type Developed By Liars

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:25 pm

I have now received confirmation from a well placed FCO source that Porton Down scientists are not able to identify the nerve gas as being of Russian manufacture, and have been resentful of the pressure being placed on them to do so. Porton Down would only sign up to the formulation “of a type developed by Russia” after a rather difficult meeting where this was agreed as a compromise formulation. The Russians were allegedly researching, in the “Novichok” programme a generation of nerve agents which could be produced from commercially available precursors such as insecticides and fertilisers. This substance is a “novichok” in that sense. It is of that type. Just as I am typing on a laptop of a type developed by the United States, though this one was made in China.

To anybody with a Whitehall background this has been obvious for several days. The government has never said the nerve agent was made in Russia, or that it can only be made in Russia. The exact formulation “of a type developed by Russia” was used by Theresa May in parliament, used by the UK at the UN Security Council, used by Boris Johnson on the BBC yesterday and, most tellingly of all, “of a type developed by Russia” is the precise phrase used in the joint communique issued by the UK, USA, France and Germany yesterday:

This use of a military-grade nerve agent, of a type developed by Russia, constitutes the first offensive use of a nerve agent in Europe since the Second World War.

When the same extremely careful phrasing is never deviated from, you know it is the result of a very delicate Whitehall compromise. My FCO source, like me, remembers the extreme pressure put on FCO staff and other civil servants to sign off the dirty dossier on Iraqi WMD, some of which pressure I recount in my memoir Murder in Samarkand. She volunteered the comparison to what is happening now, particularly at Porton Down, with no prompting from me.

Separately I have written to the media office at OPCW to ask them to confirm that there has never been any physical evidence of the existence of Russian Novichoks, and the programme of inspection and destruction of Russian chemical weapons was completed last year.

Did you know these interesting facts?

OPCW inspectors have had full access to all known Russian chemical weapons facilities for over a decade – including those identified by the “Novichok” alleged whistleblower Mirzayanov – and last year OPCW inspectors completed the destruction of the last of 40,000 tonnes of Russian chemical weapons

By contrast the programme of destruction of US chemical weapons stocks still has five years to run

Israel has extensive stocks of chemical weapons but has always refused to declare any of them to the OPCW. Israel is not a state party to the Chemical Weapons Convention nor a member of the OPCW. Israel signed in 1993 but refused to ratify as this would mean inspection and destruction of its chemical weapons. Israel undoubtedly has as much technical capacity as any state to synthesise “Novichoks”.

Until this week, the near universal belief among chemical weapons experts, and the official position of the OPCW, was that “Novichoks” were at most a theoretical research programme which the Russians had never succeeded in actually synthesising and manufacturing. That is why they are not on the OPCW list of banned chemical weapons.

Porton Down is still not certain it is the Russians who have apparently synthesised a “Novichok”. Hence “Of a type developed by Russia”. Note developed, not made, produced or manufactured.

It is very carefully worded propaganda. Of a type developed by liars.

UPDATE

This post prompted another old colleague to get in touch. On the bright side, the FCO have persuaded Boris he has to let the OPCW investigate a sample. But not just yet. The expectation is the inquiry committee will be chaired by a Chinese delegate. The Boris plan is to get the OPCW also to sign up to the “as developed by Russia” formula, and diplomacy to this end is being undertaken in Beijing right now.

I don’t suppose there is any sign of the BBC doing any actual journalism on this?

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2018/03/of-a-type-developed-by-liars/

Craig Murray is an author, broadcaster and human rights activist. He was British Ambassador to Uzbekistan from August 2002 to October 2004 and Rector of the University of Dundee from 2007 to 2010.

Back to top Go down

Of A Type Developed By Liars Empty Re: Of A Type Developed By Liars

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:55 pm

You cannot make it up how funny the above is.

He claims to have a reliable source, yet this source wont come forward themselves. Even though this Craig is claiming it?

lol!

So that is two hearsay articles posted by Stassi, by this Craig, who cannot even produce a single source

Hilarious, very easy to spot someone stupidly being disingenuous and I knew it would not take long before Israel was used as misdirection.

That in itself is very telling

The funniest thing about this, is why is he not taking his claim to the press, and arranging a meeting with this so called contact. That can then verify this. They can maintain the secrecy of the identity to the public, but tell the Governemnt they know. I mean the moment that source went public, what could the Government do?
Nothing, they would be exposed.

You see this is why crack pot conspiracies really hold no validity. If as he believes he is correct, then why has not one single main media source taken up his claims?

That is all you need to see past people speaking bullshit

lol!

All people need to know about this Craig, is that he is a close associate of Julian Assange, who is a puppet for the Putin regeme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:33 pm

Lol, I am mistaken, the guardian has done a Volte face and what a surpise, its blame the Jews time again. Even worse they are sourcing this conspiracy puppet of Putin.

Of A Type Developed By Liars Murray2
[justify]Curious about-turn at the Guardian over the last 24 hours. Thursday’s paper ran this strong leader criticising Corbyn and backing Theresa May’s conclusion on Russian responsibility:

[justify]“Mr Corbyn’s reluctance to share Mrs May’s basic analysis of the Salisbury incident made him look eager to exonerate a hostile power… Britain has been targeted with a chemical weapon and it is almost certain that there is only one plausible culprit with the means and the motive. The prime minister might not have as many tools for retaliation, unilateral or international, as she would like. But she has judged correctly that the time for equivocation, given the sinister nature of Mr Putin’s regime, is over.”

Yet this morning’s paper pours scorn on the previous day’s leader, running a storyheadlined: “UK’s claims questioned: doubts voiced about source of Salisbury novichok”. It echoes Seumas Milne’s line comparing the situation to Iraqi WMD, and quotes “arguments” on “social media” that the novichok could have come from “some non-state group, maybe criminals”. It even links to the infamous conspiracy theorist Craig Murray’s blog claiming “Israel undoubtedly has as much technical capacity as any state to synthesise Novichoks”The decision to promote a source like Murray, a man who has spent time in a residential mental health facility, has caused bewilderment in the Guardian newsroom…

Guardian hacks are wondering why their paper’s line has changed so dramatically in such a short space of time. They doubt a respected journalist like Ewan MacAskill would write such an odd piece without instructions from above. 

Surely nothing to do with Seumas giving his old friend Kath Viner Corbyn’s big op-ed this morning…

https://order-order.com/2018/03/16/guardian-u-turns-take-seumas-line/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:30 pm

People can see through the bullshit, didge...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:03 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

People can see through the bullshit, didge...

Give youself a standing ovasion Tommy

i am critical of a know conspiracy nut, who is part of the wikilinks, the known puppet of Putin.

Which we see again this conspiracy loon, make yet again countless hearsay claims, which again never being able to back them up.

Like I said you have major trust issues with people in authority. You buy into people still with authority, with a captive gullible audiance

So Tommy. as I stated. He claims he has been informed by someone on the inside at the testing and yet nobody has come forward or any media source backed such a claim, why?

Because its deranged.

Why would someone apparantly only tell this whackadoodle and not the press, even though he is making claims he says from someone that works there. I mean it so absurd, that it is ridiculous. I mean based on his view and warped claim. Would now he has pointed the finger to someone inside and that the goverment would act?

Sorry, but have you seen, any scientists disappear from there in the last week?

That is why you and stassi are idiots, when you buy into such bullshit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down