NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are the BBC, Panorama, other news media, and organisations like 'hope not hate actually the bad guys and liars...?

5 posters

Go down

Are the BBC, Panorama, other news media, and organisations like 'hope not hate actually the bad guys and liars...? Empty Are the BBC, Panorama, other news media, and organisations like 'hope not hate actually the bad guys and liars...?

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:45 am

I've never really heard anything this guy has to say... but found this really interesting...

Link to above video...

https://youtu.be/wNd2bvLvyk4

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Are the BBC, Panorama, other news media, and organisations like 'hope not hate actually the bad guys and liars...? Empty Re: Are the BBC, Panorama, other news media, and organisations like 'hope not hate actually the bad guys and liars...?

Post by Guest Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:39 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:I've never really heard anything this guy has to say... but found this really interesting...

Link to above video...

https://youtu.be/wNd2bvLvyk4

you never watched tommy robinson before??

the bloke is a legend, rough round the edges but getting better

Back to top Go down

Are the BBC, Panorama, other news media, and organisations like 'hope not hate actually the bad guys and liars...? Empty Re: Are the BBC, Panorama, other news media, and organisations like 'hope not hate actually the bad guys and liars...?

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:28 pm

I've not seen much of him at all... just snippets here and there in the MSM where they always doing a hatchet job on him...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:50 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

I've not seen much of him at all... just snippets here and there in the MSM where they always doing a hatchet job on him...

He has been around for a long time, started the EDL after that incident where the Muslims abused troops coming home.

He knows his shit, he isn't polished and doesn't always interview well, especially when you have shit houses like piers Morgan going at him.

He is a man of principle and won't back down, advises ukip on issues of Islam.

I'll be voting UKIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:20 pm

I'll be voting UKIP too... as I have done for years...!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:53 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:I'll be voting UKIP too... as I have done for years...!

think the tories and labour have committed suicide with their treachery.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:15 pm

After 55 years of voting Tory, I wont give them my vote ever again. If there's a UKIP standing he'll get it !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:19 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:I'll be voting UKIP too... as I have done for years...!

think the tories and labour have committed suicide with their treachery.

The treacherous cretins loyalties aren't with the British people, the country, or even their own party's... their loyalties are with the corrupt EU dictatorship... and they have truly fucked themselves!!!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:44 pm

That whole Tommy Robinson set-up was so....well, what can I say?
I’m not a fan of him but boy, was he set up.

I hope people look into this properly. It just shows how fake some TV “documentaries” are and how they’re very, very edited.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:54 pm

nicko wrote:After 55 years of voting Tory,  I wont give them my vote ever again.   If there's a UKIP standing he'll get it !

or brexit party

or democrats and veterans

anything but the traitors or the communists

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:31 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
nicko wrote:After 55 years of voting Tory,  I wont give them my vote ever again.   If there's a UKIP standing he'll get it !

or brexit party

You don't like communists, Russ? They were your heroes not so long ago. How fickle you GRU types are.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:28 am

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

or brexit party

You don't like communists, Russ?  They were your heroes not so long ago.  How fickle you GRU types are.

Quill your paranoid delusions are delightful.

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:30 am

smelly-bandit wrote:

or brexit party

Are the BBC, Panorama, other news media, and organisations like 'hope not hate actually the bad guys and liars...? 3489511464

"communists" !!!

Are the BBC, Panorama, other news media, and organisations like 'hope not hate actually the bad guys and liars...? 1942856362
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:30 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

You don't like communists, Russ?  They were your heroes not so long ago.  How fickle you GRU types are.

Quill your paranoid delusions are delightful.

Glad to see my barbs hurt, lozer.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down