NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Medicinal Mushrooms

2 posters

Go down

Medicinal Mushrooms Empty Medicinal Mushrooms

Post by Cass Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:48 pm

For Eds...no, not that kind Cool

https://www.npr.org/sections/thesalt/2018/02/05/581917882/mushrooms-are-good-for-you-but-are-they-medicine

Reading the comments on FB one person says they grow their own for use in migraines. Interesting. But when I have one I can barely blink or breathe without throwing up let alone eat.
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Medicinal Mushrooms Empty Re: Medicinal Mushrooms

Post by eddie Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:46 pm

I’ve done a lot of reading about eating raw mushrooms because I want to know what makes me crave them.
I still can’t find an answer

I know that they’re chock full of Vitamin D and other good things so I’ll keep on crunching on them.

The only ones I really like raw though, are chestnut mushrooms - that’s what they’re called here in Texas for example they were just simply mushrooms as far as I recall - as they are really nutty and crunchy and earthy.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:50 pm

eddie wrote:I’ve done a lot of reading about eating raw mushrooms because I want to know what makes me crave them.
I still can’t find an answer

I know that they’re chock full of Vitamin D and other good things so I’ll keep on crunching on them.

The only ones I really like raw though, are chestnut mushrooms - that’s what they’re called here in Texas for example they were just simply mushrooms as far as I recall - as they are really nutty and crunchy and earthy.

I know the ones you mean. It depends on the grocery store. I prefer chestnuts if they are in stock or baby bellas/crimini , but I’ll have plain white if nothing else is available.
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down