NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snowflakes of Israel

+2
Andy
nicko
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Snowflakes of Israel - Page 2 Empty Snowflakes of Israel

Post by veya_victaous Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

Three Israeli fans of Lorde filed a lawsuit Wednesday against two activists who had urged the New Zealand singer to boycott the Jewish state and cancel a planned performance there.

The plaintiffs, teenage girls who had bought tickets for Lorde's June concert, are demanding 45,000 shekels ($13,176, 10,626 euros) from the two New Zealand activists who had pressured Lorde.

Lorde had in December announced her intention to perform in Israel, but after criticism from international and New Zealand activists, announced she was cancelling the show, saying she "didn't make the right call" in her initial willingness to sing in Tel Aviv.

The suit was filed by Shurat Hadin, an NGO "using court systems around the world to go on the legal offensive against Israel's enemies," based on legislation from 2011 against calls to boycott Israel.

"We hope that the court will implement the law and rule damages to the plaintiffs, so boycott activists will know there's a price to any article or incitement against Israeli citizens," Shurat Hadin director Nitsana Darshan-Leitner said in a statement.

The movement behind the pressure on Lorde is known as BDS -- Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions -- and says it is inspired by the campaign that targeted South Africa's apartheid regime and is seeking an end to Israel's occupation of the West Bank.

In July, BDS activists failed to get Radiohead to call off its show in Tel Aviv despite heavy pressure from artists such as Pink Floyd's Roger Waters and director Ken Loach.

Israel sees BDS as a strategic threat and accuses it of anti-Semitism -- a claim activists firmly deny, calling it an attempt to discredit them.

A few politically active musicians have called off shows in Israel over the past years, including Lauryn Hill and Elvis Costello.

http://www.msn.com/en-au/news/world/israeli-fans-sue-activists-over-lorde-show-cancellation/ar-BBIwSuO?li=AAgfIYZ&ocid=ientp
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Snowflakes of Israel - Page 2 Empty Re: Snowflakes of Israel

Post by Guest Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:11 am

veya_victaous wrote:No, I didn't back track
Destroy all Abrahamic states (through conversion to Technocratic Secularism) is my still my preference

And I don't hate Israel, I don't support the concept that any 'nation' has an innate right to exist. particularly not on the flimsy pretense that they lived in the area during the roman era.
Again I am consistent, do i not also say European nations should cease to exist and become the single nation of Europe. the world is dynamic, no one has a right to not be impacted by change.

Gobbledygook
Most rational people would like to see nations become secular, not destroy them
Israel is already a secular nation, which makes your argument even more stupid.
Its not about an innate right to exist, but the right of self determination, which the Jews do have and should have. Considering they have been persecuted throughout history in countless nations. They deserve the right to self determination and more than anything a place to protect them from oppression.

Eiether you support that concept, or no country has a right to exist through self determination

Your history knowledge is also shockingly crap.
The Jews lived in the area long before the Romans even existed as a people.
Again the Jews formed from the area of Judea, a former nation itself. One of the 12 tribes of Israel.
So you are not consistant and as seen rather hateful, trying to impose your will against that of the self determination of those people

What you fail to grasp is you have no right to impose your views back in Australia on others.
What you can do is stand up for everyones universal human rights and defend those oppressed denied them.
As seen the BDS do not stand for universal human rights and wish to see only Israel destroyed.

That is complete hate.

Now you can of course admit you were wrong and your views were indeed hateful, espcially your ignorance off Jews being an ethnic group. Or dumbly thinking they only formed in the 1700 years ago. Jewish history goes back 3,000 years at least.

Now i support the right and self determination of the Palestinian people. Sadly their leaders have denied the Palestinians this countless times. They could have had a state multiple times, but their leadership. Place hating Israel over that of living in peace and having self determination.

They could have had it 5 times in history. Where they rejected peace and a state of their own. As they place hating Israel and continual conflict with them as more important than peace and a statehood. It proves that their leadership through history, has never cared for the Palestinian people. Again they place hating Israel, as more important.

They rejected the the 1937 Peel commision partition plan

They rejected the 1947 UN partition plan and immediately started a civil war within the mandate.

They rejected the peace plan in 2000 and a chance to have a fully independent state in the Camp David, They also at this point instigated the 2nd Intifada. Where many Israelies were murdered with suicide attacks and where Palestinians were killed

They rejected the 2008 peace plan.
Olmert wanted to annex 6.3 percent of the West Bank to Israel, areas that are home to 75 percent of the Jewish population of the territories. His proposal would have also involved evacuation of dozens of settlements in the Jordan Valley, in the eastern Samarian hills and in the Hebron region. In return for the annexation to Israel of Ma'aleh Adumim, the Gush Etzion bloc of settlements, Ariel, Beit Aryeh and settlements adjacent to Jerusalem, Olmert proposed the transfer of territory to the Palestinians equivalent to 5.8 percent of the area of the West Bank as well as a safe-passage route from Hebron to the Gaza Strip via a highway that would remain part of the sovereign territory of Israel but where there would be no Israeli presence.

https://www.haaretz.com/1.4865655

They rejected the 2014 peace plan. Even though the US revised the peace plan ater the first rejection and did not tell Israel. Providing a much better deal for the Palestinians.

In June, Haaretz published a major investigative report (excerpted here) on the negotiations between Israel, the US and the Palestinians in 2013 and 2014.

The report shows that Netanyahu approved a framework, created by John Kerry and his team, that would have resulted in a Palestinian state based on the 1967 lines with land swaps. When it was presented to Mahmoud Abbas, he angrily rejected it.

When Kerry came back with a sweeter offer that addressed Abbas' concerns - without consulting the Israelis - Abbas never responded and let the talks die.

This story, published in an ultra-left wing newspaper, it the biggest news story of the year for Israel.

It proves that Netanyahu is far more flexible towards a two-state solution than any reporter has ever written. It proves that Abbas is more intransigent and uninterested in peace than any reporter is willing to admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:47 am

I mean Veya, take a long look and this list in history of the amount of times Jews have face persecution, expulsion, oppression and been murdered. From the links below. The list is more than just the holocaust, which saw the attempt to eradicate the Jews. Many have tried to eradicate the Jews, not once, but many times within their lands.

This does not even list the many times the Jews were attacked and murdered in the British Mandate of Palestine and that 800,000 jews were ethnically cleansed from many Middle eastern and North African countries. Simple because they had a home to exist in.

You tell me, do not the Jews have a right to a home, free from hate and persecution? Do they not at least deserve the protection of a home, they can call for themselves?

Even today, its prolific, antisemitism throughout many parts of the world.

Just read and then ponder why I am so outspoken on defending the self determination of the Jews. I see racism, xenophobia, homophobia, sexism, ect as utterly wrong and why I have always been outspoken on these wrongs and beliefs that deny the well being and equality people should have under the law.

http://www.zionism-israel.com/his/Anti-semitism_timeline.htm

https://www.simpletoremember.com/articles/a/HistoryJewishPersecution/

http://www.eretzyisroel.org/~jkatz/expulsions.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:08 am

Roger Friedman is a well-known American film critic and entertainment news journalist. As such, he probably knows what he is talking about when it comes to the entertainment industry.
In a recent scathing column, he reports how NZ pop star Lorde’s US tour is a bust – and he thinks he knows why.
Snowflakes of Israel - Page 2 Lorde-690x388Fame and success are fleeting, we know that. Sadly, 21 year old New Zealand pop star Lorde is learning that the hard way. Her American tour, going on right now, is a royal bust.
I say royal because Lorde’s only big hit was called “Royals.” Remember how everyone was so gaga for her?
Tonight she’s playing the Gila River Arena in Arizona. There are huge chunks of seats empty. You can buy whole rows almost anywhere in the building.
Things get worse as you go through her tour schedule, particularly in the New York area. You don’t have to go to StubHub, either. Just check Ticketmaster. For the Barclays Center in Brooklyn on April 4th, I was able to locate blocks of 24 seats together in almost every section. For other dates, it was possible to buy 8 seats together in dozens of locations.
What turned everyone off to Lorde? I do think it’s tied to her boycott of Israel. She decided not to play Tel Aviv on the advice of Roger Waters, who also boycotts Israel without realizing he’s instigating anti-Semitism.
Lorde’s decision was a  direct factor in her not being invited to sing solo on the Grammy Awards. She was the only nominee for Album of the Year who was snubbed. She tried to turn it into an anti-woman thing, which was ridiculous. When I saw her at the Universal Music after party I asked one of their people what they thought of her Israel decision. The exec said, “Why don’t you go there and ask her?” (I only didn’t because I didn’t want to cause a scene in a small space.)
But clearly, Lorde’s position on Israel has killed her tour. Do I blame her? Well, she’s young, she’s in an isolated place (NZ) and maybe doesn’t have the sophistication to understand the consequences of her actions. Now, I guess, she will.

While this is speculation, Roger Friedman clearly speaks to people behind the scenes, and I am assuming it is conventional wisdom that Lorde cooked her own goose when she decided to boycott the Middle East’s only democracy. Plus remember that her decision prompted even entertainment industry executives to speak out against her.
Perhaps this will give others considering taking orders from Commandant Waters cause to rethink.
But don’t worry, Lorde. You’ll always have Russia.
http://www.israellycool.com/2018/03/18/lordes-decision-to-boycott-israel-seems-to-have-really-hurt-lorde/

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:56 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:First of all, I've never heard of Lorde. Anyway, I don't see how the activists can be blamed. If this Lorde cancelled the concert, that was her decision and if she was influenced, that's her own fault. Her fans should perhaps find another singer they like instead of her.

She is a one hit wonder
Its up to people to sue, if they believe she was influence by lies and hate.
Anyone can sue.

Rolling Eyes

Total bullshit, Dodge...

Lorde has been performing for more than one year, or one hit...

And she will still be around and perfofming after those Israeli snowflakes have melted away...

As for that unknown legend-in-his-own-lunchtime American Netanyahu apologist warmonger movie journalist/music critic you quoted above there, Feinstein or Fredmein or Goldberg or whatever  --   you do realise that hardly anybody outside of the west-coast US entertainment industry has apparently heard of him before now,  nor that Zionist gutter-rag he was writing for..

Nor does anyone outside of his Zionist network give a fuck for his inspid lies...
Nor that warmongering Israeli propaganda club who are actually financing this ludicrous lawsuit..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:08 pm

Still a one hit wonder and as seen has shot herself in the foot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:13 pm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roger_Friedman

Back to top Go down