NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snowflakes scream at the sky

+6
nicko
Original Quill
'Wolfie
HoratioTarr
Syl
The Devil, You Know
10 posters

Go down

Snowflakes scream at the sky Empty Snowflakes scream at the sky

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:15 pm

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/commentary/ct-perspec-wilhelm-trump-anniversary-scream-sky-1030-story.html

poor ickle poppets, der nasty man has been president for a year.

cos dat will work

chortle
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Snowflakes scream at the sky Empty Re: Snowflakes scream at the sky

Post by Syl Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:25 pm

How odd. Rolling Eyes

One wold think they could use their energy in far more productive ways of showing their displeasure.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:27 pm

Syl wrote:How odd. Rolling Eyes

One wold think they could use their energy in far more productive ways of showing their displeasure.

they dont do productive

most of them look like they have no idea who they are, where they are, nor why they are,,,,

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:30 pm

it made me laugh at them not with them
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:44 pm

Fucking knobs
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:01 pm

The Devil, You Know wrote:it made me laugh at them not with them

laugh, cringe, laugh, cringe

Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:02 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:Fucking knobs

to the point

lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:04 pm

and that's another reason why the democrats lost
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:30 pm

Basketball

"Only in Amerika..."

This nonsense has to be looked at in perspective..

In a country of more than 300 million, a few thousand lost souls are screaming at the sky like a bunch of demented pre-schoolers.
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:41 pm

The Devil, You Know wrote:and that's another reason why the democrats lost

I shouldn't have to remind you, they didn't lose.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:00 pm

Original Quill wrote:

remind us who the president is?
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:27 pm

The Devil, You Know wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

So, the US is not a democracy.  Keep shouting it.  The more people keep repeating it, the more favorably they look upon alternatives to the US...which is in fact a failed nation.  

One alternative is the Pacific States of America.  California independence is just a start.  https://yescalifornia.org/  A more viable alternative is the Pacific states banding together, to form a new, progressive western America.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:02 pm

Pie in the sky Quill, pie in the sky.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:32 pm

Original Quill wrote:

Presumably they did so under your constitution and electoral law, otherwise there would have been a successful legal challenge to the result before now, the US being as litigious as it is.

I, by the way, am not a Trump fan...
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:39 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Presumably they did so under your constitution and electoral law, otherwise there would have been a successful legal challenge to the result before now, the US being as litigious as it is.

I have pretty much the same respons as I gave to Dean:

Original Quill wrote:So, the US is not a democracy. Keep shouting it. The more people keep repeating it, the more favorably they look upon alternatives to the US...which is in fact a failed nation.

One alternative is the Pacific States of America. California independence is just a start. https://yescalifornia.org/ A more viable alternative is the Pacific states banding together, to form a new, progressive western America.

Fred M wrote:I, by the way, am not a Trump fan...

Nor am I.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:44 pm

thats the most beautiful thing ive ever seen

Snowflakes scream at the sky 20010

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:39 pm

The most un-beautiful thing I've ever seen is this modern political ideology we have which is completely based upon pissing off people you hate.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:21 pm

Original Quill wrote:

So, the US is not a democracy.  Keep shouting it.  The more people keep repeating it, the more favorably they look upon alternatives to the US...which is in fact a failed nation.  

One alternative is the Pacific States of America.  California independence is just a start.  https://yescalifornia.org/  A more viable alternative is the Pacific states banding together, to form a new, progressive western America.
cant bring yourself to answer the question I see. who is the president. Just name him

president .......
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:22 pm

just to remind you all of that special night and the lead up, most amusing

https://twitter.com/RealRoseTaylor1/status/928726780906803200
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:33 pm

Idea

The dis-United States of Amerika needs to introduce compulsory voting into their electoral systems...

That should shake them up a bit..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:07 am

Original Quill wrote:

cant bring yourself to answer the question I see. who is the president. Just name him

president .......

The answer is irrelevant. We've moved past that.

What you point out are the embarrassing details of how the US is a fraud. Not only is the US not a democracy, but it is a racist nation. The answer is not to re-initiate a civil war, as the south once tried, but simply to abandon any connection to that part we don't like. Walk away, or drop everything until they go away. Don't be angry, just don't be polite to them.

Now...a united Pacific states could spell new beginnings, and truly be a righteous country.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:54 pm

he Devil, You Know wrote:http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/commentary/ct-perspec-wilhelm-trump-anniversary-scream-sky-1030-story.html

poor ickle poppets, der nasty man has been president for a year.

cos dat will work

chortle

A tame group of protesters standing around waving placards would not make any news headlines in the RW press.
Then again a rowdy group of protesters who fight and destroy property would be  hotly criticised and rubbished.
So they take the middle ground and do something that's not violent .... but would still be noticed.

I've no problems with them looking silly!
Trumpet, the guy in the highest and most dignified office in the land does not mind looking perennially silly, not in the slightest. Gets up in the middle of the night to tweet  illiterate and meaningless crap.
So why should  average Joe mind looking silly?

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:16 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Idea

The dis-United States of Amerika needs to introduce compulsory voting into their electoral systems...

yep. if they did that and preferential voting they'd be fixed in one round(maybe 2) of elections
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:21 am

veya_victaous wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Idea

yep. if they did that and preferential voting they'd be fixed in one round(maybe 2) of elections

I may recommend that at the Constitutional Convention of the PSA. Twisted Evil

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:15 am

Breaking news - - in protest of a Trump ass-licker losing advertisers, because he defends a pedophile rapist, Trump minions are destroying their own coffee makers.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/story/857563001/
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:29 am

Original Quill wrote:

president .......

The answer is irrelevant.  We've moved past that.

What you point out are the embarrassing details of how the US is a fraud.  Not only is the US not a democracy, but it is a racist nation.  The answer is not to re-initiate a civil war, as the south once tried, but simply to abandon any connection to that part we don't like.  Walk away, or drop everything until they go away.  Don't be angry, just don't be polite to them.

Now...a united Pacific states could spell new beginnings, and truly be a righteous country.

if you cant say the name of he who walks in the whitehouse, then you could alwasy scream it at the sky

helplessly

cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:02 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

The answer is irrelevant.  We've moved past that.

What you point out are the embarrassing details of how the US is a fraud.  Not only is the US not a democracy, but it is a racist nation.  The answer is not to re-initiate a civil war, as the south once tried, but simply to abandon any connection to that part we don't like.  Walk away, or drop everything until they go away.  Don't be angry, just don't be polite to them.

if you cant say the name of he who walks in the whitehouse, then you could alwasy scream it at the sky

helplessly
cheers

Or, methodically walk closer and closer toward impeachment...or a 25th Amendment solution.  Did you see that it was disclosed in the Senate Hearing that Don Jr. was PM'ing with Wikileak's Julian Assange, who was coordinating the release of stolen content from the Democratic computers.  

Conspiring to hack in violation of the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act...much?  That plus use of the phone/post in violation of the Wire/Mail Fraud Acts, amounts to a Racketeering offense, in violation of the Racketeer Influenced Corrupt Organizations (RICO) Act.  You could no doubt couple it with a (a) felony lying to federal authorities, and (b) obstruction of justice counts, showing the conspiracy extends to Russia, and so adding a violation of the (c) Espionage Act.

Kinda like a game of scrabble innit?  I mean, how one word or law-link leads to another word or law-link, and altogether building a huge network of a criminal enterprise.  But Trump does things hugely, and I would expect any less of him.
cheers

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:04 pm

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

helplessly
cheers

Or, methodically walk closer and closer toward impeachment...or a 25th Amendment solution.  Did you see that it was disclosed in the Senate Hearing that Don Jr. was PM'ing with Wikileak's Julian Assange, who was coordinating the release of stolen content from the Democratic computers.  

Conspiring to hack in violation of the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act...much?  That plus use of the phone/post in violation of the Wire/Mail Fraud Acts, amounts to a Racketeering offense, in violation of the Racketeer Influenced Corrupt Organizations (RICO) Act.  You could no doubt couple it with a (a) felony lying to federal authorities, and (b) obstruction of justice counts, showing the conspiracy extends to Russia, and so adding a violation of the (c) Espionage Act.

Kinda like a game of scrabble innit?  I mean, how one word or law-link leads to another word or law-link, and altogether building a huge network of a criminal enterprise.  But Trump does things hugely, and I would expect any less of him.
cheers

you keep banging on about it

who is POTUS??

you're so deluded you cant even say trumps name

its almost like you're suspicious that saying his name will make your nightmare real

let me tell you how things will play out, trump is going to finish his term as POTUS, then he is going to be re-elected and finish that term as well, and newsfix will have to suffer the stars and stripes in distress for the full 8 years (such a juvenile gesture if ever there was one)

i certainly hope you dont keep banging on about this for 8 years, its boring already, in 7 years it will be sheer mind numbing

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:19 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

cheers

who is POTUS??

its almost like you're suspicious that saying his name will make your nightmare real

let me tell you how things will play out, trump is going to finish his term as POTUS, then he is going to be re-elected and finish that term as well, and newsfix will have to suffer the stars and stripes in distress for the full 8 years  (such a juvenile gesture if ever there was one)

i certainly hope you dont keep banging on about this for 8 years, its boring already, in 7 years it will be sheer mind numbing

Awww...you're upset. That's so cute how you show your support for the Orange Trumper, just like daddy and mumsy.

But when you grow up, you'll learn that you can't do bad things, and expect everything to turn out right. Even good little boys can manage to do bad things, as Trumper has learned. And a part of the lesson is that you have to endure your punishment.

Let's hope our cute little pussy-handler, Orange Donny, will be given a nice bedroom in the Danbury Correctional facility. Then you can send him many under-aged girls for conjugal visits and Golden Showers, so he'll be happy and stay nice and clean.

Snowflakes scream at the sky 1363015401

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:24 pm

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

who is POTUS??

let me tell you how things will play out, trump is going to finish his term as POTUS, then he is going to be re-elected and finish that term as well, and newsfix will have to suffer the stars and stripes in distress for the full 8 years  (such a juvenile gesture if ever there was one)

Awww...you're upset.  That's so cute how you show your support for the Orange Trumper, just like daddy and mumsy.

But when you grow up, you'll learn that you can't do bad things, and expect everything to turn out right.  Even good little boys can manage to do bad things, as Trumper has learned.  And a part of the lesson is that you have to endure your punishment.

Let's hope our cute little pussy-handler, Orange Donny, will be given a nice bedroom in the Danbury Correctional facility.  Then you can send him many under-aged girls for conjugal visits and Golden Showers, so he'll be happy and stay nice and clean.

and i take it this is all JUST about to happen

same as its been just about to happen for over a year now

Rolling Eyes

change the record quill, maybe you can give another rendition of the pan-pacific states of California?? you do have such a lovely singing voice

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:39 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Awww...you're upset.  That's so cute how you show your support for the Orange Trumper, just like daddy and mumsy.

But when you grow up, you'll learn that you can't do bad things, and expect everything to turn out right.  Even good little boys can manage to do bad things, as Trumper has learned.  And a part of the lesson is that you have to endure your punishment.

Let's hope our cute little pussy-handler, Orange Donny, will be given a nice bedroom in the Danbury Correctional facility.  Then you can send him many under-aged girls for conjugal visits and Golden Showers, so he'll be happy and stay nice and clean.

and i take it this is all JUST about to happen

same as its been just about to happen for over a year now

Yep.  Did you see the results of the Virginia and New Jersey elections last week.  The Democratic candidate for governor of Virginia won by 10-points.

AOL News wrote:WASHINGTON, Nov 7 (Reuters) - Democrat Ralph Northam won a bitter race for Virginia governor on Tuesday, beating a Republican who embraced some of Fake President Trump's combative tactics and issues in a potential preview of next year's midterm election battles.

Northam, the state's lieutenant governor, overcame a barrage of attack ads by Republican Ed Gillespie that hit the soft-spoken Democrat on divisive issues such as immigration, gang crime and Confederate statues.

The Northam victory in a state that Democrat Hillary Clinton won by 5 percentage points in the 2016 presidential election was a boost for national Democrats who were desperate to turn grassroots enthusiasm to resist Trump into election victories.

And the Democratic victory was even greater in New Jersey:

AOL News wrote:In a sign of the high stakes, Trump took a break from his Asia visit to send tweets and record messages on behalf of Gillespie, a former chairman of the national party. Trump had endorsed Gillespie but not campaigned with him.

The Virginia race highlighted a slate of state and local elections that also included a governor's race in New Jersey, where Democrat Phil Murphy, a former investment banker and ambassador to Germany, defeated Republican Kim Guadagno for the right to succeed Republican Chris Christie.

Murphy had promised to be a check on Trump in Democratic-leaning New Jersey, and Guadagno, the lieutenant governor, was hampered by her association with the unpopular Christie.

In Virginia, Democrats had worried that if Gillespie won, Republicans would see it as a green light to emphasize cultural issues in their campaigns for next year's elections, when all 435 seats in the U.S. House of Representatives and 33 of the U.S. Senate's 100 seats come up for election. Republicans now control both chambers.

Voters in Arlington County - a Democratic stronghold bordering Washington - connected the election to national politics.

sb wrote:change the record quill, maybe you can give another rendition of the pan-pacific states of California?? you do have such a lovely singing voice  

If Democrats take the House, we can begin impeachment proceedings forthwith, and we won't need to worry about California for the time being.  And if the Democrats also take the Senate--remember, the Republicans only have only a two-vote margin in the Senate, and three Republicans are retiring--we can convict on impeachment.

I lov the sound a big bird makes when it fall-don-go-boom.  Snowflakes scream at the sky 1363015401

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:43 pm

sounds exciting

but the thing quill, the thing is this

what has trump actually done??

you've been banging on about this for a full year non stop now, and every time i ask you what trump has done, you avoid the question like a plague and fall back to ranting like a loon about California breaking away and what not.

surely by now you have some idea of what you're going to impeach trump for??

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:48 pm

I'm a soulful, humble man, and I don't like always having to quote myself, but oh well...

Original Quill wrote:Did you see that it was disclosed in the Senate Hearing that Don Jr. was PM'ing with Wikileak's Julian Assange, who was coordinating the release of stolen content from the Democratic computers.  

No doubt we'll also find conspiracy to sell favors, bribery and violations of the emoluments clause of the Constitution. After his impeachment, we'll get to the trials.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:02 pm

but its all about the content quill.

what do the messages say??

messaging assange is not illegal

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:07 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:but its all about the content quill.

what do the messages say??

messaging assange is not illegal  

They contain the agreement to collude.  The middle PM advises Don Jr. to advise his father that the Wikileaks hack is coming out.  Some 15-minutes later, Papa pussy-grabber tweets that the Hillary hacks are coming out via Wikileaks.  Thus, the PMs ensnare both Don Jr. and Pussy-grabber himself.

Pretty much seals the case, eh?  I'm sure there'll be more, but it's cumulative.  The conspiracy charge is made.  Now, I want to see pussy-grabber's tax returns...we need to get into the Rosneft Oil bribe.  That's going to be the granddaddy of all sell-outs.  Espionage and treason.

Meanwhile, here's the CNN release:

CNN Politics wrote:On Monday night, the Atlantic's Julia Ioffe reported that Donald Trump Jr., the eldest son of the President and a senior adviser to his campaign, had exchanged direct messages on Twitter with WikiLeaks during the course of the 2016 race.

Trump Jr. quickly released his DM exchanges, which amounted to a number of notes sent from WikiLeaks to Trump Jr. and three responses sent from Trump Jr. to WikiLeaks.

"Here is the entire chain of messages with @wikileaks (with my whopping 3 responses) which one of the congressional committees has chosen to selectively leak," he tweeted. "How ironic!"

Trump Jr.'s obvious attempt to minimize this news -- nothing to see here folks!!! -- is a bit of a tell. You don't react -- or overreact -- this way to something that is truly a nothingburger.

So what does this new reporting prove? It proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that there was direct communication between WikiLeaks and a senior member of Donald Trump's political inner circle.

That matters -- for two reasons.

First, because by the time WikiLeaks was communicating with Don Jr. -- late September and early October 2016 -- he, and anyone else paying even the smallest amount of attention to the campaign, knew that US intelligence officials were convinced that Russia was responsible for the hacks of emails from the Democratic National Committee and Hillary Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta that were being posted on the WikiLeaks website.

In mid-July, The New York Times published a story headlined "Spy Agency Consensus Grows That Russia Hacked D.N.C.." That report came just days after WikiLeaks had published 20,000 stolen DNC emails. Just days after Trump Jr. responded to a WikiLeaks DM asking, "What's behind this Wednesday leak I keep reading about," US intelligence officials confirmed that they believed Russia was behind the hacked DNC emails being published on WikiLeaks.

That same day, WikiLeaks began publishing emails stolen from Podesta's account.
The second reason the communication matters is because it had long been denied by the Trump campaign -- at the highest levels. In an October 14 interview on Fox News, then-vice presidential nominee Mike Pence was asked this: "WikiLeaks, some have suggested on the left, all this bad stuff about Hillary, nothing bad about Trump, that your campaign is in cahoots with WikiLeaks."

Pence replied: "Nothing could be further from the truth. I think all of us have, you know, have had concerns about WikiLeaks over the years and it's just a reality of American life today, and of life in the wider world."

(On Monday, in the wake of the news about Don Jr.'s contact with WikiLeaks, a Pence spokeswoman said that the vice president was "never aware of anyone associated with the campaign being in contact with WikiLeaks.")

Communication is now proven. And, by my view, coordination -- between the Trump campaign and WikiLeaks -- is proven too, at least to some extent.
Consider this timeline. (And check out this entire timeline on Russia and the Trump campaign put together by CNN's Marshall Cohen.)

On October 12, WikiLeaks messaged Don Jr. this: "Hey Donald, great to see your dad talking about our publications. Strongly suggest your dad tweet this link if he mentions us" with a link to an archive of its work.

Fifteen minutes later -- 15 minutes!!! -- Donald Trump tweeted this from his account: "Very little pick-up by the dishonest media of incredible information provided by WikiLeaks. So dishonest! Rigged system!"

If that isn't coordination, I am not sure what is. I suppose you could say it was mere coincidence that Trump tweeted about WikiLeaks 15 minutes after the organization asked his eldest son for him to do just that. But, that would be one hell of a coincidence given the timing of the tweets and the fact that we know from the Atlantic's reporting that Don Jr. let the senior staff of the campaign know that WikiLeaks had made contact back on September 21.

Now, communication and coordination isn't collusion. Collusion, according to Merriam-Webster, is a "secret agreement or cooperation especially for an illegal or deceitful purpose."

The second part of that definition is the key -- "for an illegal or deceitful purpose." WikiLeaks had begun publishing hacked DNC emails for several moths before Donald Trump Jr. responded to their direct messages to him. Simply being in communication with WikiLeaks in the fall of 2016 -- and even taking direction about a suggested tweet from them (Trump Jr. tweeted a link to the WikiLeaks archive on October 14) isn't illegal.  [I believe a case can be made on the basis of the violation of the CFAA.  Don Jr. or someone in the Trump campaign was directing WikiLeaks where to go and what to look for; thus the conspiracy, and with wire and postal fraud, you have the two predicate acts for a RICO violation.]

What these latest revelations do show is that there is even more smoke in an already very smoky situation. Huge amounts of smoke don't always equal fire. But, they require further investigation into whether or not fire is present. Which is what special counsel Robert Mueller is in the process of doing.

Imagine if one works a deal with a South American drug lord to finance an election and he finances the campaign all the way (you can pardon him afterwards).  I'm pretty sure it will work with any crime syndicate.  It's the new wave.  Has Teresa been watching this unfold?  France has already been tried.  You guys are probably next.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:04 pm

imagine??

i think that's all you do quill

imagine trump getting impeached on imaginary trumped up charges (like my pun??)

imagine cali breaking away --------> obviously this one ^^^^^^ is unlikely hence plan B

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:31 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:imagine??

imagine cali breaking away --------> obviously this one ^^^^^^ is unlikely hence plan B

Imagine?  Excuse me?   Snowflakes scream at the sky 3408175593  Perhaps you'd better take another look.  That's CNN I'm quoting you, not my imagination.  I just report the facts.

Now that you mention it, you can squeeze more out of the tiny misleads you find, than anyone on here.  So, clean up your own house before you criticize.  You fish, and fish, and fish...and finally pull up a tuna can about Hillary and Obama, and scream that you have finally found the answer to the universe.

Do you have any comment on Don Jr.'s caught lies?  

Looks like Don Jr. is caught in one of those rooms where the walls close in to crush you.  Here he is found to be working closely with WikiLeaks, and Trump's own CIA Director, Mike Pompeo, says that WikiLeaks and Assange are agents of the Russian government.  Stunning!  The President's own son...a traitor.

The only answer is to fire Don Jr....or fire Trump's CIA Director for speaking ill about Donnie Jr's playmates.  Oh well, he'll be in jail soon anyway.

Maybe the Muslim ban should be extended to include Trump Tower.  Wink

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:38 pm

Original Quill wrote:

Imagine?  Excuse me?   Snowflakes scream at the sky 3408175593  Perhaps you'd better take another look.  That's CNN I'm quoting you, not my imagination.  I just report the facts.

Now that you mention it, you can squeeze more out of the tiny misleads you find, than anyone on here.  So, clean up your own house before you criticize.  You fish, and fish, and fish...and finally pull up a tuna can about Hillary and Obama, and scream that you have finally found the answer to the universe.

Looks like Don Jr. is caught in one of those rooms where the walls close in to crush you.  Here he is found to be working closely with WikiLeaks, and Trump's own CIA Director, Mike Pompeo, says that WikiLeaks and Assange are agents of the Russian government.  Stunning!  The President's own son...a traitor.

The only answer is to fire Don Jr....or fire Trump's CIA Director for speaking ill about Donnie Jr's playmates.  Oh well, he'll be in jail soon anyway.

lol!

is that the fake news CNN??

i pity you quill, it must be awful to be so desperate.

youre getting as bad as wolfie with your incoherent shrieking, its like trump has consumed every waking second of your life lol! and youre desperate to get free.

oh well only another 7 years

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:15 pm

Original Quill wrote:

That's CNN I'm quoting you
, not my imagination.  I just report the facts.

say what?

lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:17 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

lol!

No, it isn't, smelly - try to keep up

Trump promoted CNN a while back from fake news to VERY fake news

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:07 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

lol!

youre getting as bad as wolfie with your incoherent shrieking, its like trump has consumed every waking second of your life lol! and youre desperate to get free.

You don't like wolfie?  Too bad...he's ten times the man you are.  But you South Africans are all overweight and lazy, ex-huns.  And then there's that odor. Is that eau de smegma? I swear, you huns and your sausages.

As far as CNN is concerned, we'll just have to wait and see.  You know how they say life is about the ride and not the destination...well, I'm sooo enjoying the ride.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:46 am

gelico wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

lol!

No, it isn't, smelly - try to keep up

Trump promoted CNN a while back from fake news to VERY fake news

Breaking news from the very serious very professional CNN

WATCH: CNN Reports That Inside Of Dog’s Ear Looks Like Trump’s Face

CNN continued its pattern of reporting ridiculous factoids about Fake President Trump on Thursday when the liberal news network gave over two minutes of airtime to a segment about the inside of a dog’s ear that looks like Trump’s face.

The segment featured on “Erin Burnett OutFront” analyzed the inside of a dog’s ear in the U.K. which the network compared to Trump’s face.

The banner displayed on the show read: "A dog named Chief has an ear that looks like Trump's face."

http://www.dailywire.com/news/23580/watch-cnn-reports-inside-dogs-ear-looks-trumps-ryan-saavedra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:49 am

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

lol!

You don't like wolfie?  Too bad...he's ten times the man you are.  But you South Africans are all overweight and lazy, ex-huns.  And then there's that odor.  Is that eau de smegma?  I swear, you huns and your sausages.

As far as CNN is concerned, we'll just have to wait and see.  You know how they say life is about the ride and not the destination...well, I'm sooo enjoying the ride.

Oh no Quill

I love wolfie, his rants are rather humorous, non stop entertainment.

I only compare you with him for the level of hysteria you both display

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:05 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

You don't like wolfie?  Too bad...he's ten times the man you are.  But you South Africans are all overweight and lazy, ex-huns.  And then there's that odor.  Is that eau de smegma?  I swear, you huns and your sausages.

Oh no Quill

You've been nothing but hysterical, ever since you zip-lined in to our fair Paradise here.  As we graze on the green grass of intellectual debate, our heads turn nonchalantly over to see what is all the noise.  A Tasmanian Devil has reached our fair shores.

Another Russian bot, planted here to transfer all the alternative facts and chicken-little spin, into our presence.  As our sad but contented eyes gaze in your direction...it's not hysteria...it's called indulging a child. Twisted Evil

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:54 pm

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Oh no Quill

You've been nothing but hysterical, ever since you zip-lined in to our fair Paradise here.  As we graze on the green grass of intellectual debate, our heads turn nonchalantly over to see what is all the noise.  A Tasmanian Devil has reached our fair shores.

Another Russian bot, planted here to transfer all the alternative facts and chicken-little spin, into our presence.  As our sad but contented eyes gaze in your direction...it's not hysteria...it's called indulging a child.  Twisted Evil

lol!

i love how youre in such a flap that you are convinced im a russian agent

if you could see how stilly you look from here.

well let me tell you quill, you would be so embarrassed

most of these poster have known me a lot longer than you have and they will probably be secretly laughing at you mate, not like me, i openly laugh at you -----------> lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:35 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Another Russian bot, planted here to transfer all the alternative facts and chicken-little spin, into our presence.  As our sad but contented eyes gaze in your direction...it's not hysteria...it's called indulging a child.  Twisted Evil

lol!

i love how youre in such a flap that you are convinced im a russian agent

if you could see how stilly you look from here.

well let me tell you quill, you would be so embarrassed

most of these poster have known me a lot longer than you have and they will probably be secretly laughing at you mate, not like me, i openly laugh at you -----------> lol!

Oh my...you are upset, aren't you?  You can't formulate an argument, I notice...just spitting and sputtering.

I'm sure you've been around as long as the Russian IRA in St. Petersberg.  Of course there's someone behind a bot...the point is the amplification one gets by producing/being bots.  I suspect the same person is on many different websites ...that's the point, Russ.

Russ, over the past few days you haven't contributed anything.  No news. No critical analysis.  No arguments.  You've just been blathering adjectives and calling people names.  

Is something wrong?  I mean...you are well, are you not?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:59 pm

You project quite a bit don't you??

It happens, people get upset and then get angry that they are upset, but then need to pretend they aren't upset and so they over compensate by insisting the other person is upset and project their own frustration onto the source of their frustration

I suppose it's a coping mechanism.

Does it help??

As for arguments, we'll there really isn't much to argue over is there?

All the arguments have been played out, everything you have to say I've already heard.

Trump and Russia are in bed

California is going to break away

You're on the verge of the impeachment of trump.

The discussions are circular, boring and stale,no fresh insight because you are unwilling to compromise, incapable of out of the box thinking.

2D.

I never thought I'd say this but even didge give better conversations.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:50 am

smelly-bandit wrote:You project quite a bit don't you??

It happens, people get upset and then get angry that they are upset, but then need to pretend they aren't upset and so they over compensate by insisting the other person is upset and project their own frustration onto the source of their frustration

I suppose it's a coping mechanism.

Does it help??

As for arguments, we'll there really isn't much to argue over is there?

All the arguments have been played out, everything you have to say I've already heard.

Trump and Russia are in bed

California is going to break away

You're on the verge of the impeachment of trump.

The discussions are circular, boring and stale,no fresh insight because you are unwilling to compromise, incapable of out of the box thinking.

2D.

I never thought I'd say this but even didge give better conversations.

Um...did anybody detect a thesis there? Snowflakes scream at the sky 2190311264 Sounded like more spitting and sputtering.

But keep trying, mate. Your base will always cheer. Snowflakes scream at the sky 2984306523

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down