NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parsons Green tube bomb trial

5 posters

Go down

Parsons Green tube bomb trial Empty Parsons Green tube bomb trial

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:35 pm

An 18-year-old Iraqi youth has denied responsibility for a bomb attack on the London Underground train network in which 30 people were injured. Ahmad Hasan Mohammad Ali denied a charge of attempted murder at the Old Bailey on Friday.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/jan/19/ahmed-hassan-mohammed-ali-denies-parsons-green-terror-attack-charges

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Parsons Green tube bomb trial Empty Re: Parsons Green tube bomb trial

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:55 am

Well, there's always the chance that he really didn't do it, right? I mean, people plead innocent all the time!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:24 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:Well, there's always the chance that he really didn't do it, right? I mean, people plead innocent all the time!

What fun is that?? If it's a rapist, or a Muslim--better yet, an accused Muslim rapist--I think the standard is guilty until proven innocent. At least it is here. Twisted Evil

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:28 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:Well, there's always the chance that he really didn't do it, right? I mean, people plead innocent all the time!

What fun is that??  If it's a rapist, or a Muslim--better yet, an accused Muslim rapist--I think the standard is guilty until proven innocent.  At least it is here. Twisted Evil

That's the problem with California. All those taxes and they still have a shitty court system.

My GF is Muslim and gets treated fine here. Of course 97% of the folks she comes in contact with don't know her religion. Wink
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:04 pm

Maddog wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

What fun is that??  If it's a rapist, or a Muslim--better yet, an accused Muslim rapist--I think the standard is guilty until proven innocent.  At least it is here. Twisted Evil

That's the problem with California.  All those taxes and they still have a shitty court system.  

My GF is Muslim and gets treated fine here.  Of course 97% of the folks she comes in contact with don't know her religion.    Wink

I didn't mean California, I meant Newsfixboard. And taxes in Arizona aren't any friendlier.

People in California are almost overly-solicitous of Muslims. They practically bend over backwards to be friendly.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:06 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Maddog wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

That's the problem with California.  All those taxes and they still have a shitty court system.  

My GF is Muslim and gets treated fine here.  Of course 97% of the folks she comes in contact with don't know her religion.    Wink

I didn't mean California, I meant Newsfixboard.  And taxes in Arizona aren't any friendlier.

People in California are almost overly-solicitous of Muslims.  They practically bend over backwards to be friendly.

That seems fake and phoney and also really patronising.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:28 pm

eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

I didn't mean California, I meant Newsfixboard.  And taxes in Arizona aren't any friendlier.

People in California are almost overly-solicitous of Muslims.  They practically bend over backwards to be friendly.

Yes, it is a bit. But it wears off after a while, and the transition is just accepted. We had something of the same when gay marriage was the thing.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:34 pm

eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

The guy spreads more falsehoods about the US than anyone on this forum. If Ben was really worried about facts, he could spend hours a day correcting Quills. Wink
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:41 pm

Maddog wrote:
eddie wrote:

The guy spreads more falsehoods about the US than anyone on this forum.  If Ben was really worried about facts, he could spend hours a day correcting Quills.  Wink

Parsons Green tube bomb trial Dog-bite-147942153-resized-56a26ac33df78cf772756258

Yip, yip, yip...

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down