NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Woman Jailed For Trolling Herself On Facebook

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Woman Jailed For Trolling Herself On Facebook Empty Woman Jailed For Trolling Herself On Facebook

Post by Guest Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:00 pm

A woman has been jailed after trolling herself on Facebook.

Michelle Chapman, 24, from Cornwall, was arrested after attempting to frame friends and family by sending abusive messages from fake accounts to her own profile.

She fell out with her family after re-establishing contact with her estranged father. Chapman apparently took badly to her father's new wife, and tried to split them up with abusive Facebook messages.

The idea, police said, was to make it appear as those she was the target of vehement bullying.

Chapman created profiles for her father, stepmother and other family members, and sent herself "hundreds" of sexually explicit insults.

And as it turned out, the plan worked - initially. After months of messages - and sending eight separate statements to the police - her stepmother was actually arrested, and warnings were issued to other members of the family.

Pretty quickly, however, the ruse was discovered. Experts found that she had set up the accounts from her own computer and she was eventually convicted of carrying out actions tending to pervert the course of justice, at Truro Crown Court, and jailed for 20 months.

"People have suffered a great deal of distress as a result of your wicked behaviour," the judge said during sentencing.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/02/06/woman-jailed-trolling-herself-facebook_n_4737096.html?utm_hp_ref=uk

Back to top Go down

Woman Jailed For Trolling Herself On Facebook Empty Re: Woman Jailed For Trolling Herself On Facebook

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:44 am

Sounds like a whole new definition for "attention deficit disorder" -- very strange. I've heard about things like this before, have to wonder how people get to the point they could do something like this.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Woman Jailed For Trolling Herself On Facebook Empty Re: Woman Jailed For Trolling Herself On Facebook

Post by eddie Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:44 am

Sometimes I think the internet should banned for these sort of people.
It's like giving a mad person a loaded gun.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:27 am

If you stop all benefits, you stop all this!

Please discuss.

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:32 am

Andy is practicing his longbow again I see  Cool  Cool  Cool  Cool
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:33 am

veya_victaous wrote:Andy is practicing his longbow again I see  Cool  Cool  Cool  Cool

Errrrm... stop talking in bloody riddles and explain, please!

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:41 am

Veya to English translation
How does stopping Benefits stop someone with a mental disorder doing socially retarded things???

You know the saying "that's drawing a longbow" when someone say to things that are not really related?
Plus a racist taunt to the English and their Longbows  geek  (u do know medieval history??  study )

On topic have you seen her, she doesn't look 'normal'

Woman Jailed For Trolling Herself On Facebook 695545-6c342cc4-8ec8-11e3-8dff-f6af7c30323d
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:43 am

veya_victaous wrote:Veya to English translation
How does stopping Benefits stop someone with a mental disorder doing socially retarded things???

You know the saying "that's drawing a longbow" when someone say to things that are not really related?
Plus a racist taunt to the English and their Longbows  geek  (u do know medieval history??  study )

On topic have you seen her, she doesn't look 'normal'

Woman Jailed For Trolling Herself On Facebook 695545-6c342cc4-8ec8-11e3-8dff-f6af7c30323d

I doubt any of the Brits here have heard of that saying veya.

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:50 am

That is odd, I cant see why Aussies would invent that saying  confused  confused  (were not old enough to have used bow and arrows)

Maybe your just uncultured  :::grouch::  :::grouch::  :::grouch::  :::grouch::  tongue
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:56 am

http://www.usingenglish.com/reference/idioms/draw+a+long+bow.html

foreigner learn it

If someone draws a long bow, they lie or exaggerate.

• Category: General

Idiom Definitions for 'Draw a long bow'
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:58 am

veya_victaous wrote:That is odd, I cant see why Aussies would invent that saying  confused  confused  (were not old enough to have used bow and arrows)

Maybe your just uncultured  :::grouch::  :::grouch::  :::grouch::  :::grouch::  tongue

Maybe i'm just uncultured?

Right, I must be because I hadn't heard some obscure saying before.

What exactly is your culture veya?

Oh, you don't have one yet - you're "Australian".

:D 

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:10 am

@Andy
well it's Multicultre, So I am used to Chinese and Indian people knowing that saying
 Wink  Wink  Wink  Wink  Wink 

Maybe because the original white Aussies were convicts they have had no ethical problem stealing the good bits of other cultures to make our new (and still forming) one scratch 
we seem to have done a pretty good job of it  pirat  pirat  pirat  pirat  pirat
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:07 pm

wow and to be called a troll in here you just have to disagree with someone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:11 pm

veya_victaous wrote:That is odd, I cant see why Aussies would invent that saying  confused  confused  (were not old enough to have used bow and arrows)

Not heard this one either Veya Woman Jailed For Trolling Herself On Facebook Embarr40

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:28 pm

feelthelove wrote:

Not heard this one either Veya Woman Jailed For Trolling Herself On Facebook Embarr40

Neither had I but I sort of worked it out.

On topic, the woman is nuts and maybe you could draw the conclusion (short bow) that she doesn't work?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:53 pm

Apparently she has mental health issues, lets hope she gets the help she clearly needs  No 

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/woman-becomes-first-person-to-be-jailed-for-trolling-herself-9110128.html wrote:Her lawyer, Martin Pearce, said she suffered from mental health problems and wishes "she had not done it".

Sentencing her to 20 months in prison, Judge Harvey Clark said: "People have suffered a great deal of distress as a result of your wicked behaviour."

Her husband, Glyn Chapman, said his wife was crying for help.

He added: "She is the victim, she has mental health issues and it was a cry for help. She has not had the help she needs.

"This is what you do when you're in desperate, desperate need of help - you scream out."

Chapman has been given a restraining order and her computer was confiscated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:01 pm

I expect she does have mental health issues, but I don't see how they can fully explain the vindictive and malicious course of action she took.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:04 pm

lovedust wrote:
I expect she does have mental health issues, but I don't see how they can fully explain the vindictive and malicious course of action she took.

Agreed Lovedust, many people suffer mental health problems and don't resort to such abuse. It's not an excuse  No 

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:06 pm

Wow, this reminds me of the new one I was ripped for not being familiar with "creche." Seems some don't like it when the shoe's on the other foot.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:07 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Wow, this reminds me of the new one I was ripped for not being familiar with "creche." Seems some don't like it when the shoe's on the other foot.

Woman Jailed For Trolling Herself On Facebook Smile130

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:41 pm

I just love the ' has mental issues' tag used whenever someone commits a vile crime.

Yes obviously she is not normal and needs locking up.

@Andy you uncultured ( lol) little Man what has benefits got to do with this?
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:44 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Wow, this reminds me of the new one I was ripped for not being familiar with "creche." Seems some don't like it when the shoe's on the other foot.

Hahahaha you got a longbow up the arse mate  Shocked 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:12 pm

she seems very troubled

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain May Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:17 pm

To think I almost dated her on my Internet dating site. She seemed such a lovely girl she even sent me one of her fingers.

Captain May
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:18 pm

Hamster wrote:To think I almost dated her on my Internet dating site. She seemed such a lovely girl she even sent me one of her fingers.

I think that was the best first post I have ever seen  ::alahoo:: ::alahoo:: ::alahoo:: 
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:22 pm

Hamster wrote:To think I almost dated her on my Internet dating site. She seemed such a lovely girl she even sent me one of her fingers.

ha ha you had a lucky escape there then , what did you do with the finger  Shocked 

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain May Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:26 pm

I would have replied faster but it takes me ages to type now. I was daft enough to send her one of mine back.

Captain May
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:29 pm

Hamster wrote:I would have replied faster but it takes me ages to type now. I was daft enough to send her one of mine back.

:D :D 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:45 pm

Hamster wrote:I would have replied faster but it takes me ages to type now. I was daft enough to send her one of mine back.

well you live and learn  lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain May Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:46 pm

Maine coon lover wrote:

ha ha you had a lucky escape there then , what did you do with the finger  Shocked 

I keep it with the miscellaneous body parts I have left over from Black Masses. You never know when that little finger might come in Handy.

Captain May
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:53 pm

I thought this thread was about Andrea Borman. Is she still around?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:54 pm

Ahh...but it doesnt match the quality of

"finger of birth strangled babe, ditch delivered by a drab"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:00 pm

Just what kind of dating website do you run??? Woman Jailed For Trolling Herself On Facebook Whip15 Shocked Shocked Shocked  lol! 

Welcome btw  :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain May Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:25 pm

No it wasn't mine it was called Delicious Digitally challenged Babes. I thought they had photogenic issues which  this little  darling clearly hadn't.

Lets be honest I don't really have spare body parts over from Black masses I keep this babes digit round my neck on a chain. I just wanted to appear cool  a walk on the dark side so to speak. I didn't want you to think I was a hopeless romantic carrying trinkets from the lost love of my life.

Thank you for the welcome FTL you haven't any spare fingers you don't want by any chance, you seem so nice.

Captain May
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:31 pm

Hello shady

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain May Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:36 pm

Hello handsome do you always call new guys Shady?

A little bit forward aren't you, sorry I'm into babes that's what this thread is all about

Captain May
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain May Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:39 pm

victorismyhero wrote:Ahh...but it doesnt match the quality of

"finger of birth strangled babe, ditch delivered by a drab"

A discerning man a wise man indeed a seeker of the truth a guiding light in the dark. I shall follow your pearls of wisdom closely.

Captain May
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:39 pm

Hello Shady

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:40 pm

Tess. wrote:I thought this thread was about Andrea Borman.  Is she still around?

://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: 

She still occasionally sends me and Irn threatening P.M.s :D
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain May Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:48 pm

I have seen this Andrea Borman when I searched for forums to join. She is one beudacious babe.

You haven't been keeping her all to yourself have you Board master.

Captain May
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain May Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:58 pm

PhilDidge wrote:Hello Shady

Are you referring to me? I'm getting worried now. No offence I have a sense of humour but ........................er.........um

Captain May
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:15 pm

Hamster wrote:No it wasn't mine it was called Delicious Digitally challenged Babes. I thought they had photogenic issues which  this little  darling clearly hadn't.

Lets be honest I don't really have spare body parts over from Black masses I keep this babes digit round my neck on a chain. I just wanted to appear cool  a walk on the dark side so to speak. I didn't want you to think I was a hopeless romantic carrying trinkets from the lost love of my life.

Thank you for the welcome FTL you haven't any spare fingers you don't want by any chance, you seem so nice.

You're very welcome Hamster, I adore hamsters, are you cute and up for adoption  I love you x

Woman Jailed For Trolling Herself On Facebook HAMSTER

No biting though Woman Jailed For Trolling Herself On Facebook Bite11

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain May Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:21 pm

This is a very friendly forum. Does Phildidge hit on all the new men? That is a little off putting. However you can post little furry depictions of me all you like. I have a great affection for little furry things.

Captain May
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:30 pm

Hamster wrote:This is a very friendly forum. Does Phildidge hit on all the new men? That is a little off putting. However you can post little furry depictions of me all you like. I have a great affection for little furry things.

Woman Jailed For Trolling Herself On Facebook Hamster

You do???!!  Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:32 pm

how long have you had this "affection for little furry things" hamster?? since puberty when you discovered yours???? Laughing Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain May Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:34 pm

I can't wait for puberty. It can't come quickly enough. What's it like oh wise one?

Captain May
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:40 pm

feelthelove wrote:
Hamster wrote:This is a very friendly forum. Does Phildidge hit on all the new men? That is a little off putting. However you can post little furry depictions of me all you like. I have a great affection for little furry things.

You do???!!  Shocked

Aw dat a cute one

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:43 pm

NemsAgain wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

You do???!!  Shocked

Aw dat a cute one

Isn't he!

They are gorgeous  I love you x

Woman Jailed For Trolling Herself On Facebook Hamsters_01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:44 pm

Ours is all black with a little white dot above her nose
aww

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:55 pm

feelthelove wrote:

You do???!!  Shocked

caption...... WTF????

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next