NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twenty masked men throw Molotov cocktails at synagogue as terrified youngsters huddle in the basement

4 posters

Go down

Twenty masked men throw Molotov cocktails at synagogue as terrified youngsters huddle in the basement   Empty Twenty masked men throw Molotov cocktails at synagogue as terrified youngsters huddle in the basement

Post by Guest Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:12 am

[*]Attack happened as youths from local Jewish community were attending event 

[*]A witness described seeing a ball of fire approaching the synagogue

[*]Hundreds marched in Sweden to protest about Trump's Jerusalem recognition

[*]Some at one march were heard to say 'shoot the Jews', local media reported 

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5163515/Masked-men-throw-Molotov-cocktails-Gothenburg-synagogue.html#ixzz50pe930cD 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Back to top Go down

Twenty masked men throw Molotov cocktails at synagogue as terrified youngsters huddle in the basement   Empty Re: Twenty masked men throw Molotov cocktails at synagogue as terrified youngsters huddle in the basement

Post by magica Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:07 am

And so it begins ........
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Twenty masked men throw Molotov cocktails at synagogue as terrified youngsters huddle in the basement   Empty Re: Twenty masked men throw Molotov cocktails at synagogue as terrified youngsters huddle in the basement

Post by Guest Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:24 am

magica wrote:And so it begins ........

Begins?

Did you not mean, daily occurance?

Again we some Muslims having tantrums, because they cannot get their way, they decide to attack Jews who live in Sweden.

You do not bow down to violence and terrorism.

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:04 pm

I just can't help thinking that any excuse would set this kind of rabble off.  Each of us are responsible for how we treat others.   This is just mob mentality at its worst.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:08 pm

Didge wrote:
magica wrote:And so it begins ........

Begins?

Again we some Muslims having tantrums, because they cannot get their way, they decide to attack Jews who live in Sweden.

I mean the backlash of giving jerusalem as the capital.

There will always be problems between the Muslims and Jewish

magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:11 pm

magica wrote:
Didge wrote:

Begins?

You mean some Muslims have always had a problem with Israel existing.

Well its time they learnt to grow up and understand that others have rights to self determination.

The world has to stop pandering to their tantrums all the time.

The reailty is this. There would not even be a problem in the Palestinian authorities had accepted the UN partition plan. No refugees either ( who are used as political pawns) There have been 5 times in history they could have had peace and a nation.

Each time they have refused this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:12 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:I just can't help thinking that any excuse would set this kind of rabble off.  Each of us are responsible for how we treat others.   This is just mob mentality at its worst.

100% agree

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:14 pm

magica wrote:
Didge wrote:

Begins?

And what does that tell you?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:03 pm

It tells me they can never live together.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:24 pm

magica wrote:It tells me they can never live together.

That statement can be true for two people ie a husband and wife, a mother and daughter, two brothers....but a whole two nations of people??

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:30 pm

It's a shame Ed, they should be able to by now
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:32 pm

That is incorrect though, when 20% of Arabs live in Israel and are Israeli citizens?

How many Jews are allowed to live within Gaza and the Palestinian controlled West bank?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:35 pm

According to the Times of Israel, one important reason for Jerusalem’s overall calm was a decision not to place restrictions on Friday’s Temple Mount prayers:
On Thursday and Friday at the Damascus Gate, often a focal point of protest and violence, journalists outnumbered the protesters — a sign that news editors had taken Hamas’s repeated entreaties for a new intifada more seriously than the Palestinians themselves.
On Saturday in Jerusalem, the protests were smaller still.
And outside of this one congested point in the city, life has gone on as normal . . .
Without Arab Jerusalemites taking a central part in protests surrounding the fate of their city, it may be that the furious demonstrations elsewhere — in the West Bank, the region and beyond — may fade away as well.

Just to show many Muslims are not bothered at all, as they should not be. Its the Arab leaders that are trying to incite violence.

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:53 pm

It tells me that the hatred and hostility is perpetuated by being instilled from birth.   That so long as each generation hate and won't give an inch, then it goes on and on and back and forth ad infinitum until there's nothing left but more hatred and bigotry.   The irony is, they're all from the same neck of the woods.  If you really stand back and look logically at all the fighting and wars and slaughter over human history, you can see how really stupid we are as a species.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:37 pm

[quote="HoratioTarr"]

It tells me that the hatred and hostility is perpetuated by being instilled from birth.   That so long as each generation hate and won't give an inch, then it goes on and on and back and forth ad infinitum until there's nothing left but more hatred and bigotry.   The irony is, they're all from the same neck of the woods.  If you really stand back and look logically at all the fighting and wars and slaughter over human history, you can see how really stupid we are as a species.[/quote]

Yes we are. Animals kill to live, we kill for the fun of it. My guns bigger than yours.

We are the most violent, hate filled, cruellest creature on the planet.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:32 pm

What is a hate crime?

Sometimes the line is blurry. Sometimes it’s pretty clear when the motives behind a crime are hate related.

To the police in Sweden, particularly when the victims are Jews, they tend to have some difficulty.

Gothenburg Firebombing
This week in Gothenburg when Jews were holed up in a synagogue as it was being firebombed, the Gothenburg police said it was “too early to know if an attack on a synagogue would be investigated as a hate crime“.
Twenty masked men throw Molotov cocktails at synagogue as terrified youngsters huddle in the basement   DsA1HhOz_biggerThe Mossad@TheMossadIL

[ltr]Hey, @polisen_gbg, we understand you are having trouble determining if firebombing a synagogue is a hate crime. It's ok. Not everyone is cut out for police work. We're here if you need help with the rudimentaries. https://twitter.com/nytimesworld/status/939919411577802753 …[/ltr]

9:56 PM - Dec 10, 2017

Malmo Firebombing
Today, a second Jewish place was firebombed, this time in Malmo.
From the article:
Malmo police spokesman Lars Forstell told AFP that the incident is being investigated “as an attempted arson” and that the motive is unclear.

Malmo Protest
At a protest in Malmo, protesters chanted in unison to “shoot the Jews“.

From the article (translated from Swedish):
The police tell P4 Malmöhus that they did not have patrols in place either yesterday or today. At present, it is unclear whether there has been a demonstration permit.

No police, nor do they even know if they had a permit.

Not new, nor surprising. But the sheer ineptitude of Swedish law enforcement makes this statement from the Swedish Minister of Foreign Affairs Margot Wallström all the more ludicrous.
[ltr]
View image on Twitter
Twenty masked men throw Molotov cocktails at synagogue as terrified youngsters huddle in the basement   DQrk4-fWsAAuLDH

[/ltr]
Twenty masked men throw Molotov cocktails at synagogue as terrified youngsters huddle in the basement   K2LEpn2__biggerSwedish MFA

✔️@SweMFA

[ltr]Today is #HumanRightsDay Earlier this year, we presented country reports on human rights, democracy and the rule of law.
Here's @margotwallstrom's analysis on the state of human rights around the globe, based on these reports: http://www.swemfa.se/2017/12/06/the-positive-trend-has-stalled-in-many-parts-of-the-world/ …
[/ltr]

11:20 AM - Dec 10, 2017

[ltr]
Equal rights for whom exactly?[/ltr]

We all know what happens when Jews go to the wrong places in Sweden.

http://www.israellycool.com/2017/12/11/the-incredible-ineptitude-of-the-swedish-police/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:24 am

Hey man, could you fix your sig? It's distracting, fam.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:27 am

eddie wrote:

That statement can be true for two people ie a husband and wife, a mother and daughter, two brothers....but a whole two nations of people??

It's not so much they can't live together so much as Muslims want to murder Jews whenever they get close to them

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:32 am

You're all so thick

Anyone heard what Erdogan said about the Israelis??

Anyone pick out the relevant phrase in his rant??

Anyone know why he said that specific phrase??

If you don't know what I'm referring to then you will never understand why this conflict will never end

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:37 am

smelly-bandit wrote:You're all so thick

If you don't know what I'm referring to then you will never understand why this conflict will never end

Bloodshed is the currency of war.   And wars make money.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:39 am

HoratioTarr wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:You're all so thick

No that's not the phrase I'm referring to

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:42 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Damn, don't I get a gold star?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:43 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

That's because he didn't say it...I did. bounce
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:48 am

HoratioTarr wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Damn, don't I get a gold star?

On your arm??

No only Muslims do that sort of thing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:53 am

What gets me, is that anything associated with Israel and then we see attacks on Jews, is posted in the media, as if this is to be expected. As if all Jews are to blame for what Israel does and now in this case a US decision. You see warnings that this is going to lead to violence and escalations, with little calls for calm. Where we see Muslim leaders calling for violence.

On the other hand when there is Islamic terrorist attacks. We see an immediate call for calm. With world leaders stating its nothing to do with Islam. Any backlash against Muslims is rightly condemned. Attack anyone that is critical of Islam, saying that they are inciting violence and post an article of some Muslim, who has done some good during the terrorist attack.

Can anyone see the major differences here?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:47 am

Ben Reilly wrote:Hey man, could you fix your sig? It's distracting, fam.

Didge, this was meant for you btw. Your sig needs to come out of the quotes, it looks like part of an article and is distracting.
Thanks.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:16 pm

eddie wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:Hey man, could you fix your sig? It's distracting, fam.

Didge, this was meant for you btw. Your sig needs to come out of the quotes, it looks like part of an article and is distracting.
Thanks.

So he wants me to take a "Quote" out of quotes?

wow

Some people really are pedantic, but have done it now, even though its obvious its my signature by now

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down