NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seemingly "Good muslims" Are Actually Terrorist Killers

3 posters

Go down

Seemingly "Good muslims" Are Actually Terrorist Killers Empty Seemingly "Good muslims" Are Actually Terrorist Killers

Post by Guest Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:37 am

6th February 2014

How can anybody class these people as "British"? They are traitors. Not of Britain, but of human-kind!

When the father of Mohamed and Akram Sebah told his neighbours last September that his sons had died in a car crash while visiting America, a wave of grief swept through the North London square.

Many residents of this close-knit community in Holloway attended a wake at the family’s elegant, three-storey townhouse and later joined a procession to the nearby mosque.

They had greatly admired the brothers, and not only because they were unfailingly cheerful, helpful and polite.

Having gained impressive qualifications and forged successful careers, even though their parents had arrived here as refugees from strife-torn Eritrea in East Africa, they were inspirational young men who seemed to epitomise the British immigrant dream.

To fully grasp their status among neighbours in Cornwallis Square, particularly among the younger people for whom they were role models, I should briefly explain its social make-up.

Though its elegant, mock-Georgian terraces were designed for Yuppies during the late-Eighties property boom, the cement was barely dry before property prices crashed, whereupon most were taken over by a housing association, which now rents them (for just £145 a week) to low-income tenants of many colours and creeds.

According to George O’Connor, 50, an Irish-Jamaican welder who’s lived a few doors from the Sebahs for more than 20 years, ‘if you’re looking for an example of people of all cultures living harmoniously together, Cornwallis Square is it’.

And when its families peered from their windows to see Akram, 24, arriving home in his yellow VW Beetle — a perk of his job as a £50,000-a-year estate agent — or maths tutor Mohamed, 28, striding off to teach a private pupil, they glimpsed the rewards that London might offer to anyone with sufficient purpose and endeavour.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2552607/What-drove-British-estate-agent-maths-tutor-brother-die-jihadists-How-seemingly-decent-young-men-living-terrifying-doubles-lives.html#ixzz2sX74sRxJ

Back to top Go down

Seemingly "Good muslims" Are Actually Terrorist Killers Empty Re: Seemingly "Good muslims" Are Actually Terrorist Killers

Post by Guest Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:06 pm

So, why do muslims want to have these hard-line islamic States?

Back to top Go down

Seemingly "Good muslims" Are Actually Terrorist Killers Empty Re: Seemingly "Good muslims" Are Actually Terrorist Killers

Post by Guest Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:08 pm

ifthey are"good muslims" they will be fully following the koran and that would mean killing and terrorising those who do not believe the same as the koran, so in reality they are doing right by their teaching.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:13 pm

heavenly father wrote:ifthey are"good muslims" they will be fully following the koran and that would mean killing and terrorising those who do not believe the same as the koran, so in reality they are doing right by their teaching.

Really? I didn't know that, father. I've never read the koran or the bible.

Hey, that's weird, when I typed koran it automatically made the k a capital, but it didn't for bible.

Try it out people!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:14 pm

I wonder who Ben is afraid of...

I think I made a thread about this around Christmas time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:24 pm

you are right it doesn't do the capital letter for the bible but it does on the koran how odd..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:26 pm

Just goes to prove people will stick to their 'tribe' or clan, wherever in the world they move to. I expect if the English had moved en masse to muslim countries and thought their homeland was under attack they'd fight for their own. Proof that multiculturism is an ideal, but in reality it'll never truly work. In my humble opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:37 pm

Tess. wrote:Just goes to prove people will stick to their 'tribe' or clan, wherever in the world they move to.  I expect if the English had moved en masse to muslim countries and thought their homeland was under attack they'd fight for their own.  Proof that multiculturism is an ideal, but in reality it'll never truly work.  In my humble opinion.

yeah that'll be it... :D 

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarkson Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:04 pm

The "Moderate Muslims" not yet an oxymoron in my opinion but rapidly becoming so have a real problem.

If x% of Muslims living in Europe commit atrocities in the name of Islam then all Muslims will be viewed with suspicion.

If I were a Muslim who had been deceived by these guys would I want a fellow Muslim working airside at the airport that I used?

Would I want a fellow Muslim with his hands on the controls of a nuclear reactor. You get the picture.

Not all Muslims are terrorist but nearly all terrorist are Muslim.

Clarkson
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:22 pm

Clarkson wrote:The "Moderate Muslims" not yet an oxymoron in my opinion but rapidly becoming so have a real problem.

If x% of Muslims living in Europe commit atrocities in the name of Islam then all Muslims will be viewed with suspicion.

If I were a Muslim who had been deceived by these guys would I want a fellow Muslim working airside at the airport that I used?

Would I want a fellow Muslim with his hands on the controls of a nuclear reactor. You get the picture.

Not all Muslims are terrorist but nearly all terrorist are Muslim.

it is a problem and the only moderate muslims are actually not practicing muslims.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:38 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:I wonder who Ben is afraid of...

I think I made a thread about this around Christmas time.

That has nothing to do with me. koran. quaran. filthy book of islamic lies.

South Park depiction of Muhammad:

Seemingly "Good muslims" Are Actually Terrorist Killers 210px-South_park_muhammad

Nope, it's not censoring anything. Maybe it's your browser's spell checker, rather than a secret conspiracy to not allow Muslims to be criticized on NewsFix?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarkson Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:46 pm

What's your view Ben?

I'm somewhere between Didge and Andy on this issue. I started off being very defensive like Didge but over the years have real doubts.

Frankly I regard Islam like a very large dangerous cult.

I understand there are at least 10% of Muslims with sympathies for the 9/11 terrorist in the UK that's 200,000 would be terrorist. Now that's a terrifying thought.

I have absolutely no doubt that Stateside you will have similar numbers.

Clarkson
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:50 pm

Clarkson wrote:What's your view Ben?

I'm somewhere between Didge and Andy on this issue. I started off being very defensive like Didge but over the years have real doubts.

Frankly I regard Islam like a very large dangerous cult.

I understand there are at least 10% with sympathies for the 9/11 terrorist in the UK that's 200,000 would be terrorist. Now that's a terrifying thought.

I think it's disingenuous to single out one religion for ridicule and criticism when they're all ridiculous. I also think that every culture has bad people who will find reasons and justifications for the crimes they commit, and that if religion didn't exist they'd find some other reason.

I think in everything from the Muslim terrorists of 9/11 to the Christian terrorists Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols, who blew up the Oklahoma City Federal Building in the name of their god, what we're really fighting is insanity and sociopathy. But it's so much easier to just single out a group of people and say they're all bad, and quite convenient when they're not much like you in their culture and physical appearance.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarkson Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:55 pm

My point is Ben that whilst you will find individuals who act like terrorist Islam provides the world with the maximum value per head of population with full on cut your head off with a blunt knife type of terrorist.

Islam is making itself unpopular everywhere in the western world. Islam doesn't care for our western values it seems steeped in the Dark Ages.

Yes you can find some examples of Christian or Hindu extremist but I don't fear the congregations of Church of England or Methodist Catholics etc.

Islam is a highly tuned highly efficient production line for extremist.

Clarkson
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:07 pm

I don't accept that it's simply because Islam is worse than any other religion or ideology that people have taken lives in the name of, for the fact that if it were truly a religion that told everyone to go out and wantonly kill, Muslim terrorism would be far worse than what we see. Muslims make up about a quarter of the total world population; if the majority of them believed their religion orders them to go out and kill everybody not exactly like them, the world would be in pandemonium.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:09 pm

I'd like to also point out that the only thing this very biased article actually proves is that two British Muslims took up arms against the Assad regime and died in so doing.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarkson Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:16 pm

Many of those who are fighting Jihad in Syria Afghanistan etc are returning back to the UK radicalised by Al Qaeda. That isn't propaganda it's fact.

There are already many examples of British Muslims fighting British soldiers in Afghanistan. If you look outside your blinkers I suggest you may find the same is the case for Americans. Of course I accept we British are the source of all the paedophiles and all that is evi in the world and Uncle Sam produces nothing but Clark Kents your omnipotence. :D

I noticed Sassy had her tongue up your arse the other day she will be after a mod job beware my friend.

Clarkson
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:32 pm

Wow, you made this personal in hurry!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:44 pm

He always does, silly little man.

Are people forgetting what Assad is doing to the population of Syria? Are they forgetting the gassing and bombing and now dropping barrel bombs? Are they forgetting that Cameron wanted to go out there and do something. Very convenient forgetting to back up their prejudices.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:09 pm

Allahu Akhbar!

:<:i}:

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarkson Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:56 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Wow, you made this personal in hurry!

The bit about Sassy was prompted by that discussion we had the other day were you were being racist for fun. Sassy was defending youin her Oh ever so humble aren't you wonderful way.

Sassy is a cow, about that I am certain so yes it is personal as far as she is concerned. I'm not alone in this view and it is based on hard evidence from right and left male and female.

Ive nothing against you I'm enjoying debate here.

Sassy managed to get us RWers expelled or forever censored on the predecessor forum to this. As long as she isn't a mod here I'm delighted to post.

If she is you will have a forum of pure left wing head nodding.

Clarkson
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:59 pm

Just for the record -- Sassy hasn't asked to become a mod here.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarkson Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:19 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Just for the record -- Sassy hasn't asked to become a mod here.

I didn't suggest she had elsewhere. She waits to be invited. So does the Devil I'm told. :D 

Clarkson
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:23 pm

That obsession has gone way beyond what could be classed as normal behaviour.   Weird little man. I wouldn't want to be a mod because I'm too busy trying to get myself better.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:38 pm

Sassy wrote:That obsession has gone way beyond what could be classed as normal behaviour.   Weird little man.   I wouldn't want to be a mod because I'm too busy trying to get myself better.

That is good news.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:50 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Just for the record -- Sassy hasn't asked to become a mod here.

thank goodness for that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:05 pm

This post was made by NemsAgain who is currently on your ignore list.

The sound of a little yippy dog snapping away.

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:06 am

Fighting Assad is Terrorism?  confused  confused  confused  confused 

WTF sort of case is that? The murdering Dictator uses chemical weapon against his own people.....

I hope you include all the Western troops that Fought Saddam as terrorists too!!!
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:21 am

veya_victaous wrote:Fighting Assad is Terrorism?  confused  confused  confused  confused 

WTF sort of case is that? The murdering Dictator uses chemical weapon against his own people.....

I hope you include all the Western troops that Fought Saddam as terrorists too!!!

It only makes sense when you have Islam Derangement Syndrome ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:01 am

Clarkson wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:Wow, you made this personal in hurry!

The bit about Sassy was prompted by that discussion we had the other day were you were being racist for fun. Sassy was defending youin her Oh ever so humble aren't you wonderful way.

Sassy is a cow, about that I am certain so yes it is personal as far as she is concerned. I'm not alone in this view and it is based on hard evidence from right and left male and female.

Ive nothing against you I'm enjoying debate here.

Sassy managed to get us RWers expelled or forever censored on the predecessor forum to this. As long as she isn't a mod here I'm delighted to post.

If she is you will have a forum of pure left wing head nodding.

She didn't get me forever censored.

But then again i'm not right wing.

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:22 am

@andy & Clarkson
I don't think you 2 have to worry about being kicked  :D  :D  :D 

We do like debate and you 2 have at least conceded some points
and made some good ones

Plus we want to hear about the Rift  bounce  bounce  bounce
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:07 am

veya_victaous wrote:@andy & Clarkson

and made some good ones

Kicked?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:18 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:Fighting Assad is Terrorism?  confused  confused  confused  confused 

It only makes sense when you have Islam Derangement Syndrome ...
!!!!! Which pales into insignificane when compared to Left Wing Derangement Syndrome! Or maybe that should be called Little Red Riding Hood Syndrome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:21 am

Blair and Brown used mass rape, terrorism, genocide and torture on their own people.

They just got millions of others to carry out the acts - a little like Assad.

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:29 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:@andy & Clarkson

and made some good ones

Kicked?

Banned ..... Geez haven't you played an FPS in the rift yet  Suspect
Isn't that what u meant by censored
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:31 am

veya_victaous wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Kicked?

Banned ..... Geez haven't you played an FPS in the rift yet  Suspect

Ah, ok, yes yes I understand lol

I would never worry about being banned. It just doesn't happen to me.

And I can't see why it would. I don't think I've ever given anybody any reason to ban me. From anything!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down