NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(At Last, Muslims distance themselves from terrorists) - Normandy mosque refuses to hold funeral for terrorist who killed priest

4 posters

Go down

(At Last, Muslims distance themselves from terrorists) - Normandy mosque refuses to hold funeral for terrorist who killed priest Empty (At Last, Muslims distance themselves from terrorists) - Normandy mosque refuses to hold funeral for terrorist who killed priest

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:13 am

SAINT-ETIENNE-DU-ROUVRAY, France — A local mosque in the French town where an elderly priest was killed in a jihadist terror attack at a church on Tuesday has refused to hold a funeral service for one of the two terrorists who perpetrated the attack.The two, Adel Kermiche, 19 and Abdel Malik Nabil Petitjean, also 19, were killed by police after a standoff outside the church which they had stormed during morning mass. They took at least five people hostage before slitting the priest’s throat at the altar and leaving another person in a critical condition.

The killing of 85-year-old Rev. Jacques Hamel as he celebrated morning Mass sent shockwaves around France and deeply touched many among the nation’s five million Muslims. The Islamic State group claimed responsibility for the attack, as well as the July 14 truck attack in Nice, where 84 people were killed by a man who plowed his truck down a seaside promenade. According to Le Parisien on Saturday, the leader of the mosque in Saint-Etienne-Du-Rouvray in Normandy where the church attack occurred — and a personal friend of the murdered priest — said the mosque would not bury Kermiche in a Muslim service so as not to “sully Islam with this person.”

http://www.timesofisrael.com/normandy-mosque-refuses-to-hold-funeral-for-terrorist-who-killed-priest/

Back to top Go down

(At Last, Muslims distance themselves from terrorists) - Normandy mosque refuses to hold funeral for terrorist who killed priest Empty Re: (At Last, Muslims distance themselves from terrorists) - Normandy mosque refuses to hold funeral for terrorist who killed priest

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:38 pm

Are you actually trying to say that Muslims don't distance themselves from terrorism? They do after every attack.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

(At Last, Muslims distance themselves from terrorists) - Normandy mosque refuses to hold funeral for terrorist who killed priest Empty Re: (At Last, Muslims distance themselves from terrorists) - Normandy mosque refuses to hold funeral for terrorist who killed priest

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:46 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:Are you actually trying to say that Muslims don't distance themselves from terrorism? They do after every attack.

You not getting the point are you Ben.
When Bin laden was killed many Muslims kicked off over him being buried at sea, even though he was a mass murderer terrorist.
This is the first occasion I have seen Muslims actually dismiss the terrorists from any connection to Islam by refusing to give them bureil rights. This goes back to Victors original point on feeding them to the pigs. Here they have completely broken any link to Islam. As they have refused to class them as Muslims.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:29 pm

If anyone believes that awful fairy story about OBL being "buried at sea" they are stupid.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:32 pm

eddie wrote:If anyone believes that awful fairy story about OBL being "buried at sea" they are stupid.

Why?
Because you do not believe it and thus think this some how qualifies you to judge others as stupid.
The biggest failing to your claim, is that Al-Qaeda do not deny this and Pakistani inteligence fundementally places him living in Pakistan.
That makes you naive for not researching into this.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:40 pm

Would you kill the person who killed thousands and caused terrorism and then give him a nice religious burial, or would you take him alive and question him about terrorist plots and intelligence?

Gee I dunno.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:43 pm

eddie wrote:Would you kill the person who killed thousands and caused terrorism and then give him a nice religious burial, or would you take him alive and question him about terrorist plots and intelligence?

Gee I dunno.

Kill him, job done.
Unless you plan to torture him, what makes you naively think again he is going to cooperate with the US, when they are his number one enemy?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:51 pm

You think they don't have ways to make people talk?

Perhaos they did kill him and give him a lovely send-off.
But I'm not sure I buy it.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:56 pm

eddie wrote:You think they don't  have ways to make people talk?

Perhaos they did kill him and give him a lovely send-off.
But I'm not sure I buy it.

Yes its called torture.
The other fact to kill him is to starve him of a glorified trial, where he gets prime time world wide air time.
The best thing to do with mass murderers like this is take them out and get rid of the body where it can never been found.

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:44 pm

eddie wrote:
If anyone believes that awful fairy story about OBL being "buried at sea" they are stupid.

Razz

YOU'RE the only person I know of, eddie --  who claims as some kind of fact, that Bin Laden wasn't dumped at sea;  (as opposed to just suspecting that he wasn't buried as reported..).

Your arrogance at calling anyone who doesn't agree with you "stupid" only goes to show how warped your paranoia really is..      Suspect
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:06 pm

I think he was killed because those SEALs had limited intelligence on what awaited them in that compound. Think about it -- they probably had little clue as to how many people were there, what weapons they had, where OBL was staying ... not to mention it was dark.

And didn't I hear that OBL was supposed to be reaching for a weapon when he was killed?

I don't know, I never researched the details that closely because I never saw a reason to doubt that he was killed and buried at sea.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:13 pm

Didge wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:Are you actually trying to say that Muslims don't distance themselves from terrorism? They do after every attack.

When Bin laden was killed many Muslims kicked off over him being buried at sea, even though he was a mass murderer terrorist.
This is the first occasion I have seen Muslims actually dismiss the terrorists from any connection to Islam by refusing to give them bureil rights. This goes back to Victors original point on feeding them to the pigs. Here they have completely broken any link to Islam. As they have refused to class them as Muslims.

But they do denounce every terrorist attack and distance themselves from terrorists; your headline claims this is the first time they've distanced themselves.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:23 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
Didge wrote:

But they do denounce every terrorist attack and distance themselves from terrorists; your headline claims this is the first time they've distanced themselves.

Do they?

How many times do they denounce terrorist attacks against Israeli's
Again 40% of Muslims in this country support violence against Israeli's
That is staggering.
This the first occasion I have seena complete seperation, where they are not even classifying them as Muslims.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:43 pm

I just don't think it's sensible to kill someone who has so much valuable information.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:32 pm

Didge wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:
Didge wrote:

Do they?

That is staggering.
This the first occasion I have seena complete seperation, where they are not even classifying them as Muslims.

You’re right there Didge that is a staggering claim to make that 40% of Muslim’s in this country support violence against Israeli’s. I’d like to look into that further so could you show me the link to the study or legitimate poll that came up with that figure? Many thanks.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:40 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
Didge wrote:

Do they?

That is staggering.

You’re right there Didge that is a staggering claim to make that 40% of Muslim’s in this country support violence against Israeli’s. I’d like to look into that further so could you show me the link to the study or legitimate poll that came up with that figure? Many thanks.

My mistake 16% which is still staggering

Feb. 7, 2006 update: The results of a Populus poll for a coalition of Jewish community groups of 500 British Muslims during December 9-19, and reported on in The Times.

Agree that the Muslim community should boycott Holocaust Memorial Day: 56 percent.
Believe that Jews in Britain have no interest in the plight of the Palestinians: 57 percent.
Believe that Jews in Britain have too much influence over British foreign policy: 53 percent.
Believe that Jews in Britain are in league with the Freemasons to control the media and politics: 46 percent.
Believe that Jews in Britain are "legitimate targets as part of the ongoing struggle for justice in the Middle East": 37 percent.
Agree that the state of Israel has the no right to exist: 30 percent. (52 percent say has the right to exist. )
Agree that suicide bombings can be justified in Israel: 16 percent. (Among 18 to 24-year-olds: 21 percent.)
Agree that suicide bombings can be justified against civilians in Britain: 7 percent. (Among 18 to 24-year-olds: 12 percent.)
Agree that suicide bombings can be justified against the military in Britain: 21 percent. (Among 18 to 24-year-olds: 28 percent.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:42 pm

Loads to choose from here

https://muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2013/11/24/statistics-21-of-british-Muslims-believe-suicide-bombings-are-justified/

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:49 pm

Didge wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
Didge wrote:

Do they?

That is staggering.

Feb. 7, 2006 update: The results of a Populus poll for a coalition of Jewish community groups of 500 British Muslims during December 9-19, and reported on in The Times.

Agree that the Muslim community should boycott Holocaust Memorial Day: 56 percent.
   Believe that Jews in Britain have no interest in the plight of the Palestinians: 57 percent.
   Believe that Jews in Britain have too much influence over British foreign policy: 53 percent.
   Believe that Jews in Britain are in league with the Freemasons to control the media and politics: 46 percent.
   Believe that Jews in Britain are "legitimate targets as part of the ongoing struggle for justice in the Middle East": 37 percent.
   Agree that the state of Israel has the no right to exist: 30 percent. (52 percent say has the right to exist. )
   Agree that suicide bombings can be justified in Israel: 16 percent. (Among 18 to 24-year-olds: 21 percent.)
   Agree that suicide bombings can be justified against civilians in Britain: 7 percent. (Among 18 to 24-year-olds: 12 percent.)
   Agree that suicide bombings can be justified against the military in Britain: 21 percent. (Among 18 to 24-year-olds: 28 percent.)

10 years ago but thanks for the clarification anyway because accuracy is important on these issues.

What do you think of this poll?

Nearly half of Israeli Jews believe in ethnic cleansing, survey finds

That's the headline published in the Indepent this year. Here is the link...

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/almost-half-of-israeli-jews-want-ethnic-cleansing-palestinians-wake-up-call-survey-finds-a6919271.html
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:53 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
Didge wrote:

10 years ago but thanks for the clarification anyway because accuracy is important on these issues.

What do you think of this poll?

Nearly half of Israeli Jews believe in ethnic cleansing, survey finds

That's the headline published in the Indepent this year. Here is the link...

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/almost-half-of-israeli-jews-want-ethnic-cleansing-palestinians-wake-up-call-survey-finds-a6919271.html

They are wrong to want that, but were many of them descendents or actually those ethnically cleasned from Middle Eastern countries Irn.
That is very important to know..
That is far removed from legitimizing the murder of innocent people and even worse British Jews in this country, let alone the amount of antisemitism there is within the Muslim community based on those points.
Do I really need to show the levels of antisemitism in the Muslim world?
You see I can condemn, now do you want me to also show the number of Palestinians that justify the murder of Israeli civillians.
Or are you going to duck out of condemning that also?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:56 pm

While 57% of Palestinians in the West Bank supported knife attacks three months ago, that number has fallen to 44% today, according to the survey by the Palestinian Center for Policy and Survey Research.

Support for knife attacks dropped in Gaza as well, but only minutely, from 85% three months ago to 82% today.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/poll-palestinian-support-for-knife-attacks-waning/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down