NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Governments must get tougher on child killers....

2 posters

Go down

Governments must get tougher on child killers.... Empty Governments must get tougher on child killers....

Post by Guest Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:21 pm

Just watched a programme I taped earlier about Beverley Allitt , the nurse found guilty of the murders of 4 children in Lincolnshire in 1993 , not to mention the various bodily harm and attempted murders ...

What pisses me off about her, bar the plain obvious , is that she has been placed in a secure mental hospital and the programme showed her sewing up a (ironic and twisted) Whinny the Poo teddy or piece of cloth or something, and the woman with her(hospital staff) is saying....oh well done Beverely  Shocked 

Past and present governments are playing into the hands of these baby killing scumbags by pandering to them and employing Psychiatrists who are useless by saying they are 'insane'...Munchausen's and shote like that, those who invented that stupid name are just as bad...it's not a condition, it's evil and attention seeking.

She was more than clever and same enough when she walked the wards armed with a syringe, potassium , insulin etc.

When will British governments wake up to these baby killers and make them serve hard time in a real prison environment instead of sewing up fluffy fucking bunnies?

And as for those any killing little arseholes Thompson and Vendables?....new ID's at huge cost to is the British tax payer.

Both Labour and the Tories as governments have a lot to answer for.

This country is too soft and other countries must be laughing at us , along with the baby killers and rapists.

Back to top Go down

Governments must get tougher on child killers.... Empty Re: Governments must get tougher on child killers....

Post by Guest Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:46 pm

Joy Division wrote:Just watched a programme I taped earlier about Beverley Allitt , the nurse found guilty of the murders of 4 children in Lincolnshire in 1993 , not to mention the various bodily harm and attempted murders ...

What pisses me off about her, bar the plain obvious , is that she has been placed in a secure mental hospital and the programme showed her sewing up a (ironic and twisted) Whinny the Poo teddy or piece of cloth or something, and the woman with her(hospital staff) is saying....oh well done Beverely  Shocked 

Past and present governments are playing into the hands of these baby killing scumbags by pandering to them and employing Psychiatrists who are useless by saying they are 'insane'...Munchausen's and shote like that, those who invented that stupid name are just as bad...it's not a condition, it's evil and attention seeking.

She was more than clever and same enough when she walked the wards armed with a syringe, potassium , insulin etc.

When will British governments wake up to these baby killers and make them serve hard time in a real prison environment instead of sewing up fluffy fucking bunnies?

And as for those any killing little arseholes Thompson and Vendables?....new ID's at huge cost to is the British tax payer.

This country is too soft and other countries must be laughing at us , along with the baby killers and rapists.

Good evening Drug Division.

Agreed......And another section of criminal that should be subject of heavier sentences are druggies who take drugs in front of their children.......What do you think?

Back to top Go down

Governments must get tougher on child killers.... Empty Re: Governments must get tougher on child killers....

Post by Guest Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:57 pm

Shady wrote:
Joy Division wrote:Just watched a programme I taped earlier about Beverley Allitt , the nurse found guilty of the murders of 4 children in Lincolnshire in 1993 , not to mention the various bodily harm and attempted murders ...

Good evening Drug Division.

Agreed......And another section of criminal that should be subject of heavier sentences are druggies who take drugs in front of their children.......What do you think?

...I wouldn't know Shady, when I did smoke pot , it wasn't in front of my kids chief.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:07 pm

Yeah?

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:02 am

@shady
well if people who drink and smoke infront of Children are also sentenced it is fine. Pretty hypocritical otherwise.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain May Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:51 pm

You can't issue tougher punishments if you have nowhere to keep the miscreants.

Our politicians have severely let us down the prison building programme has never kept pace with huge increases n overall population. I also blame misguided extremely liberal people who put criminals first and the safety of the public second.

The cost of prison places is huge I believe this in part is due to making prisons places of high comfort rather than high security. We should supplement secure prisons with cheap travel lodge prisons for low level offenders like non payment of fines etc. Leave the secure places to these real nasties.

Captain May
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down