NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UKIP's new buffoon

3 posters

Go down

UKIP's new buffoon Empty UKIP's new buffoon

Post by Guest Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:56 pm

UKIP's new buffoon 3238_4554

affraid 

Victoria Ayling obviously knew she was wrong when she blurted out her crude ‘send the lot back’ sentiments at a private recording session.
She still said the words. And what a lot of ironies follow. Is she now in trouble for saying what she (presumably) really thinks? But isn’t that what we always say we want our politicians to do?
Or is she to be condemned for keeping her real views secret from the voters? But isn’t that what spin doctors are always telling their bosses to do?
Her real problem (as so often in such matters) is that she was caught. Now she has been, should the Tories or UKIP be more embarrassed about it?
Both look foolish. She was a Tory when she spoke the offending sentence, and came within 714 votes of being one of David Cameron’s MPs. Now she has defected to Nigel Farage, who may regret calling her ‘talented and experienced’.
He may also regret his party’s complacent declaration that it will ‘support her through this time’. UKIP rightly says it cannot search the detailed pasts of every councillor, but by its nature it attracts – and tolerates – more than its fair share of buffoons. The more it succeeds, the more of these foot-in-mouth episodes we shall see.
Mail On Sunday

http://www.hopenothate.org.uk/blog/article/3238/ukips-new-buffoon

....They are all the same you see! Tories/UKIP...But i would advise more Tory voters to switch to UKIP as that will give the Labour party a bigger majority at the next election Cool :D 

Back to top Go down

UKIP's new buffoon Empty Re: UKIP's new buffoon

Post by Guest Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:07 am

......Send the lot back...GASP!

That sounds a bit racist to me but then they are the RW nasty party, and nastier party!

Pass me the sick bucket, and i'm just about to have my jam roly poley as well!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:08 am

The comments below have been moderated in advance.

UKIP's new buffoon 1373907160352132_p
Mark, Truro, United Kingdom, 1 day ago
How 95% of the UK feels but are for some Reason shouldn't say!
ReplyNew CommentNew

Click to rate
2 of 39 repliesSee next 25 replies

UKIP's new buffoon 6095325_p
Truth teller, England, United Kingdom, 20 hours ago
IF she had mentioned a race that would be racist however she said immigants eu/Pakistan/African/Chinese/Canadian- ! I went to school with children who had been in born in England but their parents from pakistan could not utter a word of English after 17 years which made me very angry because they obviously DONT WORK, I am not even british but if someone came to my native and thought it was ok for me to pay for them I would tell you to do one as well! only in England people who are not British can have for free - if you tell them other wise you're racist its laughable i am black and i am telling you now visit any other nation you MUST get your wallet out!! i personally cant even use the nhs when i know i can afford private and the nhs should be left to those 'british' and actually need it!

Click to rate

UKIP's new buffoon 6053431_p
Karen, Southampton, United Kingdom, 20 hours ago
We know things are bad when immigrants themselves are saying enough and no more..... thank you Labour NOT

Click to rate

UKIP's new buffoon 4156868_p
Susan, Birmingham, United Kingdom, 1 day ago
Why are these comments racist?
ReplyNew CommentNew

Click to rate
2 of 12 repliesSee all replies

UKIP's new buffoon 1380271224792833_p
ambersmummy, london, United Kingdom, 22 hours ago
Camilla - give them your house then, you pay their bills, educate their kids and pay for them to have dental and medical treatment; give them the shirt off your back while your at it.

Click to rate

UKIP's new buffoon 6401302_p
Twilight Sparkle, Cantelot, United Kingdom, 20 hours ago
Camilla - UKIP are in favor of controlled immigration, which means that we favour those that have skills which will benefit the UK, but filter out those that offer no skills whatsoever. There's no repatriation involved. To that end, UKIP don't "hate" foreigners, but uncontrolled immigration which lets in the unskilled that would only be a further strain on the NHS and other public services, and further increase the benefits bill which we cannot afford to do without more borrowing. Nigel Farage has said on more than one occasion that he wants skilled immigrants into the country.

Click to rate

UKIP's new buffoon 1386263655060812_p
Bantersaurus, YouMadThough, United Kingdom, 1 day ago
Agreed. Make england england again
ReplyNew CommentNew

Click to rate
2 of 19 repliesSee all replies

UKIP's new buffoon 4055808_p
Kiki, Germany, Germany, 1 day ago
I agree , our local Aldi (in Suffolk too) seem to have all the tills main by Eastern Europeans too as well as them being the customers , so it's not just London that is being taken over but the rural parts too! I don't mind when they are working but most of the Big Issue sellers in this area seem to be Eastern block too! Something needs to be done quick , some immigration is fine when it's controlled (like Australia) but not too much that areas are flooded with people!

Click to rate

UKIP's new buffoon 6127506_p
SICK OF IT, USED TO BE ENGLAND, 22 hours ago
Dita- the difference is we Brits take MONEYwith us and enrich other countries duh

Click to rate

UKIP's new buffoon 3123406_p
Richard., North Canterbury, New Zealand, 1 day ago
'Send them all back home': In shocking video......what is shocking .....?..I suppose that a politician telling the truth about what the majority of the population feel is 'shocking'
ReplyNew CommentNew

Click to rate
2 of 7 repliesSee all replies

UKIP's new buffoon 1386027045722021_p
scalia1963, Derby, United Kingdom, 1 day ago
I cant see the fuss?, this is a free country, she has said a very valid, truthful thing, why the big deal? her comments here show they have the right attitude and so have my vote next election! well done to her, shame on the others.

Click to rate

UKIP's new buffoon 1358764322447771_p
Fiona, Northampton, United Kingdom, 1 day ago
Well said Victoria, this country needs many more Tory defectors

Click to rate

UKIP's new buffoon 1359940795753231_p
L x, London, United Kingdom, 1 day ago
What she said was not racist, it is the truth, I am Black British so is everyone in my family older generation and younger, I work and pay my taxes, and I am sick and tired of these people coming into this country and getting everything handed to them, not working a day in their life, living off the hard workers TAX money, trying to force their religion and beliefs on British people, not learning how to speak English, years ago immigrants would come here to get a better life and would actually work, now they come here do get everything free, when an immigrant commits a crime they should not be allowed to stay in British prisons they should be sent back home, Immigrants are no good for Britain.
ReplyNew CommentNew

Click to rate
2 of 17 repliesSee all replies

UKIP's new buffoon 1358764322447771_p
Fiona, Northampton, United Kingdom, 1 day ago
Well said L x

Click to rate

UKIP's new buffoon 6362528_p
stu, chelmsford, 1 day ago
Thank you for this very clear and informed view .Well said !

Click to rate

UKIP's new buffoon 1383241982240703_p
Keyboard Thug, Edinburgh, United Kingdom, 1 day ago
I thoroughly agree with EVERY word. She can be our new Thatcher and lead this country to GREATNESS once more. We shouldn't accept the Liberal-inspired appeasement of the immigrants. Deport all immigrants who claim benefits unless they agree to join our ARMED FORCES and FIGHT for GREAT BRITAIN!
ReplyNew CommentNew

Click to rate
2 of 21 repliesSee all replies

UKIP's new buffoon 4626394_p
UKIP Voter, Plymouth EUSSR, United Kingdom, 1 day ago
Marcus, I'm a pensioner, and I did help to defend my (our) country by serving for 27 years in the Army.

Click to rate

UKIP's new buffoon 1386491864664511_p
Mark Pote, Cape Town, South Africa, 1 day ago
Funnily enough I'm English South African, traveled to London from Cape Town in February to apply for the Army, after spending 4 months in the application process and spending nearly £4000 on travel and accomodation I was told my application would no longer be considered as your government announced that commonwealth nationals could no longer apply. Seems they would rather welcome 50 000 Romanians and Bulgarians next year to do God knows what, instead of welcoming 500 Aussies, Saffas, Fijians etc willing to fight and die for this country.

Click to rate

UKIP's new buffoon 1380407147768702_p
Popular Front, Tamworth, Australia, 1 day ago
You either have free speech in the UK or you don't. You can't have it both ways and censure comments you don't like but you can surely criticise.
ReplyNew CommentNew

Click to rate
2 of 8 repliesSee all replies

UKIP's new buffoon 5692125_p
Brian, Luton, 1 day ago
Camilla, read the headlines and see the emotive, hysterical wording and THEN tell me she has free speech.

Click to rate

UKIP's new buffoon 1357147000481923_p
Parsley, Wargrave, United Kingdom, 21 hours ago
Well, technically we do not have free speech in this country. You cannot go around saying absolutely anything you like to anybody, for instance it's illegal to hurl racial abuse at someone. Not that this is a bad thing, but it's becoming ever more difficult where to draw the line...

Click to rate

UKIP's new buffoon 6465583_p
EveryLittleBreeze, UK, United Kingdom, 1 day ago
I beleive its what many British people feel but are too scared to speak the truth for fear of being accused of being racist, as you DM are suggesting here! Are you in touch with your readers DM?? I say somebody needs to put their head above the parapit, thnks God for UKIP, where would we be if they were around? I dread to think
ReplyNew CommentNew

Click to rate
2 of 9 repliesSee all replies

UKIP's new buffoon 1386402513172362_p
flyingdutchman, Lelystad, Netherlands, 1 day ago
Back in school learning how to spell - PARAPET

Click to rate

UKIP's new buffoon 6393929_p
andrewb72, Barnsley, 1 day ago
so what about their other policies? do you think they are strong enough to lead the country? after looking at the rest of what they aim to do their aim for the economy will lead us back to the dark ages, he NHS will no longer be there as their manifesto does not say how they will invest...and lets not even mention their policy on defense! People are looking at them on 2 policies alone....and they alone do not run a country

Click to rate

UKIP's new buffoon 5432324_p
Jonto118, The Shire, 1 day ago
I agree 100%.How come everytime someone brings up the massive problems we have with immigration the press jump all over it and say it's racist? What's wrong with not wanting people bleeding our system dry when they haven't put anything in it makes me sick and by the way this is coming from a mixed race person so don't try that racism rubbish on me.
ReplyNew CommentNew

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:18 am

Are those the comments of some Daily Mail readers Laughing  We all know what the majority of those are like, the string em up rabid RW brigade so no surprises there then!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:10 am

Sky News:

headbanger34
10:49 AM on 9/12/2013
This comment is hidden because you have chosen to ignore headbanger34. Show DetailsHide Details
This comment is hidden because you have submitted an abuse report against it. Show DetailsHide Details
Our town center is now known by most as the second capital of eastern europe as all you hear whilst walking through the high st or shopping center is eastern europeans talking on mobiles or having convo's with friends or partners , and if you're standing in queues , you feel like YOU'RE the foreigner as its like being in another country as apart from the cashiers and odd english speaking folk you just hear polish or romanian voices.
We limit the number of reactions an individual user can submit over a given period for quality reasons. You have currently reached that limit. Please try recommending this comment again later.
We are unable to record your recommendation at this time. Please try again later.

UKIP's new buffoon Pluck-avatar-blocked
UKIP's new buffoon Pluck-avatar-default
Score: 0
Name withheld
williams99
10:08 AM on 9/12/2013
This comment is hidden because you have chosen to ignore williams99. Show DetailsHide Details
This comment is hidden because you have submitted an abuse report against it. Show DetailsHide Details
check out the mail on sundays own comments section on this subject,it will answer all your questions about what the british people really think.
We limit the number of reactions an individual user can submit over a given period for quality reasons. You have currently reached that limit. Please try recommending this comment again later.
We are unable to record your recommendation at this time. Please try again later.

Name withheld
mike927
10:03 AM on 9/12/2013
This comment is hidden because you have chosen to ignore mike927. Show DetailsHide Details
Mervin Khan wrote:

"British Economy has hugely benefited from immigration and its the ONLY reason UK has done well over the years , as all these immigrants are mostly hard working people who want to work and pay taxes , build business extra - On one point I agree that there should be justified balance between people coming in and going out .Labour Govt open door policy was wrong and they have done lot of damage . Don't want there govt again . Also should restrict the immigration lawyers who defend illegal immigrants and milk the system ."

The best post on here by a long way and you are absolute correct Mervin Khan.This country would close down completely without the immigrants .

Name withheld
mr t zone
9:22 AM on 9/12/2013
This comment is hidden because you have chosen to ignore mr t zone. Show DetailsHide Details
Mal Spence, You're welcome to your independents. And may the immigrants be with you! And I'm not talking about the ones you mention.

Name withheld
mr t zone
9:11 AM on 9/12/2013
This comment is hidden because you have chosen to ignore mr t zone. Show DetailsHide Details
How many people would say send them all back if they could? 20 years ago the thought would not really have entered peoples minds but now with immigration being forced upon us by Blair(Open boarders) Brown(EU) the mind set is different. It seemed ok with a few but mass immigration?

Name withheld
micky1up
8:11 AM on 9/12/2013
This comment is hidden because you have chosen to ignore micky1up. Show DetailsHide Details
these bigoted feelings do appear overnight such bias reporting sky she was a tory for how many years ? people attitude on race and right and wrong area formed when they are young so to try to use this to smear ukip is just plain wrong

Name withheld
williams99
2:46 AM on 9/12/2013
This comment is hidden because you have chosen to ignore williams99. Show DetailsHide Details
mike927 & mervin khan,
by the comments on here it looks like most brits wouldn't mind a short close down period if it meant getting our country back, like so many immigrants and their supporters you vastly overestimate your importance to the country,the only reason there are so many foreigners in the nhs is because of positive discrimination which means of course negative discrimination against the british and especially against our british youngsters we all know how the traitors of the 3 failed old parties hate our british young.apart from this you both ignore the fact that this lady was referring to "illegal immigrants" and this was 5 years ago when she was a member of the tory party,you are just joining in the failed attempted smear on UKIP by the mail on sunday,and it has failed and backfired on all of you muck raking failures.
malspence,
i think you should have a word with your people in edinburgh and glasgow about the roma gypsies now starting to set up camps around those two cities and elsewhere,before claiming to know what scots want,most english people i know want the scots to stay in gb because they know the value of the scottish peoples contributions to it past and present,what value are the roma gypsies and their like to any of us?.
johnpublic,
all things can be reversed,revoked,changed,nothing is set in stone except death,taxes and the 3 failed old parties and their media lapdogs failed attempts to smear UKIP, the coming political power in britain and you must get used to that.

UKIP's new buffoon 873fd509-6641-414a-a451-c56a920bcc8f.P4Avatar
Name withheld
Jack Whom
2:36 AM on 9/12/2013
This comment is hidden because you have chosen to ignore Jack Whom. Show DetailsHide Details
Amazing! a true representative of the British people, this fine lady gets it and i for one will be voting UKIP. There is nothing wrong with Britishness...this country has an illustrious history, we now pray for people like Victoria to save us from the bleak future imposed by Cameron and Co.

UKIP's new buffoon 152c459d-9b4a-4c2a-9e40-ca5ea9c5f167.P4Avatar
Name withheld
Robert Taylor
2:25 AM on 9/12/2013
This comment is hidden because you have chosen to ignore Robert Taylor. Show DetailsHide Details
brilliant speech, we need more of her, system should be means tested, its ashame, i have to leave the UK to work, just to pay the mortgage.

Name withheld
wayneypayney1
12:41 AM on 9/12/2013
This comment is hidden because you have chosen to ignore wayneypayney1. Show DetailsHide Details
the only thing this tory Goverment think about is giving themselves another HUGE pay rise, another £7.600 they only had a £20.000 pay rise 3 month ago, thats the 4th this year. lining their own pockets again. and claim everything back in expense's. Labour are just as bad, Labour m.p came in a pub i go and paid £2.80 FOR A PINT OF LAGER WHILE HE WAS CANVASSING FOR VOTES. then asked the barmaid for a receipt for £2.80 for his expense's.
do m.p's actually pay for anything?
They must be laughing all the way to the bank.

Name withheld
willbewhatiwill
12:06 AM on 9/12/2013
This comment is hidden because you have chosen to ignore willbewhatiwill. Show DetailsHide Details
Negotiate with EU about paying benefits to EU citizens from another EU (& dependants) country – i.e. benefits SHOULD only be payable by UK after they had paid tax to HMRC continuously for 2 years.

EU states should pay benefits to their own citizens who are unemployed, homeless, in need of medical treatment themselves. UK, Denmark, Netherlands, Sweden, Germany are net contributors, would be likely to be agreeable to this.

Angela Merkel said few months ago that, "I would listen to Britain's wishes to try & forge a fair compromise"

My respect for this great lady (Angela Merkel) has risen by leaps & bounds.

Name withheld
LIONEL15
11:52 PM on 8/12/2013
This comment is hidden because you have chosen to ignore LIONEL15. Show DetailsHide Details
WELL SAID. YOU ARE ONLY SAYING WHAT WE THE PUBLIC FEEL.

Name withheld
janeskaycee
11:51 PM on 8/12/2013
This comment is hidden because you have chosen to ignore janeskaycee. Show DetailsHide Details
Come on, folks, back this lady. She's voice the thoughts and comments of what would appear to be the majority of British citizens.
Those who belong here are welcome , those who don't should be sent away immediately, no questions, no appeal, nothing - just out, as we should be divorced from the EU and their bullies.
Time we ALL made a stand and to hell with being politically correct. Let everyone speak their minds and be damned.

Name withheld
watchingandwaiting
11:21 PM on 8/12/2013
This comment is hidden because you have chosen to ignore watchingandwaiting. Show DetailsHide Details
Nobody really cares because it is what most of us want!
This is another attempt to discredit any Political Party that doesn't fit within the PC box of the "Big 3" Parties but it won't wash now and will probably do the UKIP more good than harm :-)

Name withheld
Seanler
10:22 PM on 8/12/2013
This comment is hidden because you have chosen to ignore Seanler. Show DetailsHide Details
I am tired of walking down the street and hearing people talk in their own language. There are so many foreign people here now, it is simply shocking.

We have a population of 60 million, on a tiny island!!!

I thought I would never say this, but I might vote UKIP in 2015. Something has got to be done about this. I only earn 22k a year and I am paying thousands of pounds in tax, while foreigners are taking our jobs and living on benefits. We was NEVER given the opportunity to vote into the EU, I hate labour for that.

Name withheld
The Rest Of Us
9:36 PM on 8/12/2013
This comment is hidden because you have chosen to ignore The Rest Of Us. Show DetailsHide Details
The only thing that Nigel Farage was worried about was whether she meant "sending back immigrants who were here LEGALLY", which is not UKIP policy nor will it be, or whether she had said or meant something abusive, which again, is not UKIP policy.

I believe the BNP has a policy of asking some LEGAL immigrants if they would like to take a cash amount to leave. Perhaps some of you would be better off voting for them, I guess somebody ought to..

UKIP's new buffoon 9b887ef1-ffdd-410d-abad-1164f86732b6.P4Avatar
Name withheld
Mal Spence
9:30 PM on 8/12/2013
This comment is hidden because you have chosen to ignore Mal Spence. Show DetailsHide Details
This article, and the ensuing comments, are exactly the reasons why I will vote for an independant Scotland. English people and their racist remarks and beliefs, thinking that they speak for the majority of the UK, when in actuality, they only represent those held by little englanders, terrified of the prospect of their Empire sinking below the waves without trace. You are ALL immigrants to this island. Anglo-Saxon descendants of Scandinavian, Roman & Celt heritage. And don't give me that nonsense about asylum seekers bleeding tax payers money dry, the UK government receive substantial support from the EU for supporting the relocation of asylum seekers.

Name withheld
The Rest Of Us
9:27 PM on 8/12/2013
This comment is hidden because you have chosen to ignore The Rest Of Us. Show DetailsHide Details
She says she wants "all to be sent back", and then qualifies it to mean "illegals".

So let us analyse that.

It is the stated policy of Labour/Tories/and UKIP to "send all illegals back. The Nats from Scotland, Wales and NI Parties also agree, and everyone says so.
So that is about 90% who agree.
Then there is the LIB DEMS who want some sort of amnesty for some. So perhaps 95% agree.

Labour and the current Government have consistently "sent back" illegals at a rate of about 40,000 a year for a long time.

So what is it that some people think that UKIP will do that the present Gov or Labour will not do?

Name withheld
KATH H
7:52 PM on 8/12/2013
This comment is hidden because you have chosen to ignore KATH H. Show DetailsHide Details
What the Mail failed to tell it's followers was that this quote was made 5 years ago when Victoria Ayling was a member of the Conservative Party.

UKIP's new buffoon A7e6db9e-5adf-4e67-8f85-93b5e121821f.P4Avatar
Name withheld
Mervin Khan
7:31 PM on 8/12/2013
This comment is hidden because you have chosen to ignore Mervin Khan. Show DetailsHide Details
British Economy has hugely benefited from immigration and its the ONLY reason UK has done well over the years , as all these immigrants are mostly hard working people who want to work and pay taxes , build business extra - On one point I agree that there should be justified balance between people coming in and going out .Labour Govt open door policy was wrong and they have done lot of damage . Don't want there govt again . Also should restrict the immigration lawyers who defend illegal immigrants and milk the system .

Name withheld
johnpublic
7:10 PM on 8/12/2013
This comment is hidden because you have chosen to ignore johnpublic. Show DetailsHide Details
If the british had followed this womans advice and send back themselves to england back in the days when they were exploiting other people,s countries then maybe they wouldnt have reaped this legacy of mass immigration they caused through their systematic raping,pillaging,and exploitation of the resources of africa,asia,and the caribbean,the world has changed, and it is irrelevant whether UKIP or any other such extreme party ever get into a position of power,the landscape has changed irrevocably,sending people "back" may strike a note with the majority of people,however, a great many generations of so-called immigrants have no "back' to go to,their roots are HERE,their children's roots are here,and their children's children roots will remain here,no one is going anywhere,despite UKIP,who I incidentally totally agree with on some policies,the world has changed,and some people are obviously having difficulty embracing the changes,but it is the way it is and what has been set in motion can not be unset.

Name withheld
paulwb
6:57 PM on 8/12/2013
This comment is hidden because you have chosen to ignore paulwb. Show DetailsHide Details
The Mail trying to muck rake again. As it is stated at the time of the comment she was a Conserative, so this has nothing to do with the UKIP. Talk about the papers being biased, why can't they stick to what they are supposed to be doing, report news and stay neutral in matters of politics instead of trying to discredit someone for a comment made over 5 years ago.

Name withheld
sc123
6:41 PM on 8/12/2013
This comment is hidden because you have chosen to ignore sc123. Show DetailsHide Details
she is right, this country is a complete joke.
the goverment need to listen to all the hard working people in this country, that are struggling to pay there bills and mortgage.
enough is enough,
we are full,

Name withheld
elpokid 1
6:39 PM on 8/12/2013
This comment is hidden because you have chosen to ignore elpokid 1. Show DetailsHide Details
Victoria Ayling has just said what a lot of British people think but aren't allowed to say it. Unless you are of the minority in this country where you can say what you think and get away with it. Wait till a immigrant wants to take a seat in parliament which will happen due to the number of them, then the people who have agreed to them coming over here will know what it is like to have immigrants wanting and getting your job!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:16 am

You could of course go and look at the Independent.

And anywhere else - all very similar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:56 pm

The comments relate to  concerns over immigration and don't relate to the use of language 'send them all home' and the news story in the OP.

Just as twisty as you have always been.  No

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:58 pm

Catman wrote:The comments relate to  concerns over immigration and don't relate to the use of language 'send them all home' and the news story in the OP.

Just as twisty as you have always been.  No

What is twisty?

What I did was show you that a huge number of people in England are concerned about the numbers of immigrants coming here.

Are their concerns ok?  Are they ok to air them?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:32 pm

Here's what I think:

Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

UKIP's new buffoon Empty Immigants, the governments playing card.

Post by captain Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:00 pm

We are in truth majority but because of so many people succumbing to all the brainwashing, we may as well be the minority.

People have been brought to the UK not only to work but for numerous reasons. I would think the majority of those reasons at times would be as a barter or some sort of use to the government. At this present time they are being used as a smoke screen or just another a con to win votes. When are the people of this country going to wake up and see what is right before their eyes?  (Tap water messes with your thinking! Try not to drink it so much).
This immigration is part of a game, a bit like the X factor show that Simon Cole has already fixed. It all is arranged between highly privileged people that do not have a lot of intellect, not when it comes to the running of a country, their words are passed on through these mouth pieces, their only intention is to con people. who can’t or will not think for their selves.
captain
captain
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:04 pm

too late, too bad, is my opinion.

Really England did it to hopw many other countries, Literally I would not be here enjoying to glory of Australia  tongue  If you guys didn't send your crims here.  I'm sure the Aboriginals were like "fuck off, we're full' but you didn't care and they had to suck it up and accept that
The world has changed and guess what it is changing again but this time in England.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:08 pm

Please note we have a much higher percentage of immigrints than England,

[url=http://www.abs.gov.au/ausstats/abs@.nsf/Lookup/by Subject/1301.0~2012~Main Features~Country of birth~54]stats[/url]

about a quarter of Aussies are born overseas.

So stop ur whinging cry babies
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum