NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mother is left 'fuming and upset' as yob SPITS over her nine-month-old baby girl in pram at train station

4 posters

Go down

Mother is left 'fuming and upset' as yob SPITS over her nine-month-old baby girl in pram at train station   Empty Mother is left 'fuming and upset' as yob SPITS over her nine-month-old baby girl in pram at train station

Post by Guest Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:53 am

Police are trying to locate a yob who allegedly spat on a nine-month-old baby girl on board a tram.

The shocking incident is said to have taken place at around 5.15pm on Thursday, when three teenage boys 'looking for trouble' left the tram at the Martinscroft stop, near Warrington. The young baby, who was in her pram and with her mother at the time, had to have blood checks following the incident to check for diseases.
Greater Manchester Police are now searching through CCTV evidence in a bid to help track down the alleged perpetrators.

Writing on a Facebook post, the child's mother said she was left 'fuming and upset' by the incident on the Metrolink tram near the station. It is being treated as an assault by spitting, a Greater Manchester Police spokesman said.

She said that the boys, who were already on the tram, were 'looking for trouble' before the alleged offence.
When they exited the tram, one of the boys stepped back inside and spat as the doors were closing, covering her baby and a man stood next to her, she said.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5116867/Mother-left-fuming-upset-yob-SPITS-baby-girl.html#ixzz4zWC8GS7R

Back to top Go down

Mother is left 'fuming and upset' as yob SPITS over her nine-month-old baby girl in pram at train station   Empty Re: Mother is left 'fuming and upset' as yob SPITS over her nine-month-old baby girl in pram at train station

Post by Syl Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:45 pm

How utterly disgusting.

I hope the mum had wet wipes with her to wipe down where the spit had been, and also to wipe the babies hands.
Unless the pig who spat had some sort of infection I doubt the baby could get ill....but its worrying none the less.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Mother is left 'fuming and upset' as yob SPITS over her nine-month-old baby girl in pram at train station   Empty Re: Mother is left 'fuming and upset' as yob SPITS over her nine-month-old baby girl in pram at train station

Post by magica Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:59 pm

Spitting is a disgusting thing to do.

I hate seeing football players doing this, I just think there's no need for it.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:37 am

magica wrote:Spitting is a disgusting thing to do.

I hate seeing football players doing this, I just think there's no need for it.

It is disgusting, but I also do it lol
Sometimes you just get a taste in your mouth you want to be rid of Razz Not sure why footballers do it, sure there is a good reason. Blame the camera man for looking at the wrong time lol

In China it's pretty much a part of life for everyone (even in some restaurants and on the bus!). A friend who lives in Burma tells me he wakes every morning to the sound of locals hocking up out their windows pale

But to do it someone's face- cnut deserves a smack.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:08 am

I dont care that it's acceptable where you live Les. It's a fucking vile habit. Yes, humans produce phlegm and the best way to rid yourself of it is to spit it out - but that's what tissues are for.
If someone was hocking up outside my window in the morning I'd throw piss on him.
I am not joking.

As to the OP. Throw piss on him!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:57 am

eddie wrote:I dont care that it's acceptable where you live Les. It's a fucking vile habit.  Yes, humans produce phlegm and the best way to rid yourself of it is to spit it out - but that's what tissues are for.
If someone was hocking up outside my window in the morning I'd throw piss on him.
I am not joking.

As to the OP. Throw piss on him!

Haha different cultures, Eds. If you blew your nose in public in Thailand or Korea, locals would look at you like are filth, in spite of the fact it is the best way to clear your nose Wink
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:00 pm

spitting is vile- clearing your nose should be done in a tissue not snorted out onto the pavement .
I remember when my eldest was a toddler and fell over and his hand landed in someones grog - that made me very angry and physically sick .

Disgusting habit . No

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down