NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Oh my God, come on Poppi': Mother’s harrowing 999 call as she tried to save her 13-month-old baby girl who was ‘probably sexually assaulted’ by her 'brilliant Dad' is heard at the second inquest into her ‘sudden death’

Go down

'Oh my God, come on Poppi': Mother’s harrowing 999 call as she tried to save her 13-month-old baby girl who was ‘probably sexually assaulted’ by her 'brilliant Dad' is heard at the second inquest into her ‘sudden death’  Empty 'Oh my God, come on Poppi': Mother’s harrowing 999 call as she tried to save her 13-month-old baby girl who was ‘probably sexually assaulted’ by her 'brilliant Dad' is heard at the second inquest into her ‘sudden death’

Post by Guest Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:31 pm

Poppi Worthington died in December 2012 after she collapsed at home
First inquest into her death was shrouded in secrecy and lasted seven minutes
Poppi's father, Paul, has escaped prosecution over involvement in her death
He has been in hiding since January 2016, when family court judge ruled in public that he probably sexually assaulted his daughter before her collapse
Former supermarket worker will now give evidence at the second inquest
Harrowing emergency call Poppi's mother made to 999 call handler was played

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5120661/Second-inquest-death-Poppi-Worthington-opens.html#ixzz4zesXRFV4
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Back to top Go down