NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Don't block my drive' note left on ambulance as paramedics treat critically-ill patient

Go down

'Don't block my drive' note left on ambulance as paramedics treat critically-ill patient Empty 'Don't block my drive' note left on ambulance as paramedics treat critically-ill patient

Post by Guest Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:09 pm

'Don't block my drive' note left on ambulance as paramedics treat critically-ill patient TELEMMGLPICT000146471960_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqNJjoeBT78QIaYdkJdEY4CnGTJFJS74MYhNY6w3GNbO8

Paramedics saving a man's life were left speechless by a note left on their ambulance windscreen complaining the vehicle was allegedly blocking a driveway.

West Midlands Ambulance Service was called out to a patient in a critical condition who was "extremely unwell" and "vomiting blood".

But after responding to the call in Birmingham on Friday afternoon, they found a hand-written note on the windscreen which read: "You may be saving lives, but don't park your van in a stupid place and block my drive."

It was the first of two incidents the service encountered over the weekend where residents were moaning about ambulances blocking a vehicle.

Paramedic Tasha Starkey was first to share an image of the offending note on Twitter on Friday afternoon in a post saying: "Crew alerted an extremely poorly patient to hospital... minimal on scene time, arrived at hospital to find this note... this patient was TIME-CRITICAL."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11/12/dont-block-drive-note-left-ambulance-paramedics-treat-critically/

Back to top Go down