NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest way to humiliate someone online...'Pull a pig'.

+8
Cass
'Wolfie
eddie
Tommy Monk
Maddog
Original Quill
magica
Syl
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Latest way to humiliate someone online...'Pull a pig'. - Page 2 Empty Latest way to humiliate someone online...'Pull a pig'.

Post by Syl Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

How incredibly cruel.

"A devastated woman spent £350 on a 400-mile trip to meet a lover – only to find out she was the victim of a cruel "pull a pig" prank.

Sophie Stevenson, 24, met 21-year-old Jesse Mateman while on holiday in Barcelona in August.

After staying in touch she flew out to see him in his home town of Amsterdam, the Sun reported.

The bar supervisor said she believed she was involved in a “proper romance" after pair slept together during the summer trip.
However he failed to turn up when she arrived at the airport and, hours later when she got to her hotel, she received a heartless text message.

Mateman wrote to her: "You were pigged" pig pig Razz He added: "It was all a joke."
Miss Stevenson, from Stoke, replied: "How could you be so cruel though!"
The heartbroken young woman told the Sun: “Pulling a pig is where a guy tries to pull the fat, ugly girl. I felt sick.”

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/heartbroken-woman-flew-to-amsterdam-in-pull-a-pig-prank-a3653481.html
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Latest way to humiliate someone online...'Pull a pig'. - Page 2 Empty Re: Latest way to humiliate someone online...'Pull a pig'.

Post by Syl Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:42 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:

Yes I see that, but this 'game' was played over time, drawing the girl in, making her believe they had a relationship.....culminating with him inviting her over to Amsterdam to spend time together....just so he could play his trump card.  pig

This isnt a drunken prank that lasts a night...its so much worse.

That's why I believe it was a frat thing.  They are together for 4-years, and are used to planning "functions".  I don't think it was a one-man show, nor was it a momentary idea.  It was planned, probably by a group of guys.

Yes...as established this is usually the way this 'game' is played.
Its usually a one night thing (according to what I have read) not a long drawn out scheme to have an unsuspecting girl think she is in a relationship and even travelling abroad to meet up with the 'player'.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2