NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest way to humiliate someone online...'Pull a pig'.

+8
Cass
'Wolfie
eddie
Tommy Monk
Maddog
Original Quill
magica
Syl
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Latest way to humiliate someone online...'Pull a pig'. Empty Latest way to humiliate someone online...'Pull a pig'.

Post by Syl Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:00 pm

How incredibly cruel.

"A devastated woman spent £350 on a 400-mile trip to meet a lover – only to find out she was the victim of a cruel "pull a pig" prank.

Sophie Stevenson, 24, met 21-year-old Jesse Mateman while on holiday in Barcelona in August.

After staying in touch she flew out to see him in his home town of Amsterdam, the Sun reported.

The bar supervisor said she believed she was involved in a “proper romance" after pair slept together during the summer trip.
However he failed to turn up when she arrived at the airport and, hours later when she got to her hotel, she received a heartless text message.

Mateman wrote to her: "You were pigged" pig pig Razz He added: "It was all a joke."
Miss Stevenson, from Stoke, replied: "How could you be so cruel though!"
The heartbroken young woman told the Sun: “Pulling a pig is where a guy tries to pull the fat, ugly girl. I felt sick.”

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/heartbroken-woman-flew-to-amsterdam-in-pull-a-pig-prank-a3653481.html
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Latest way to humiliate someone online...'Pull a pig'. Empty Re: Latest way to humiliate someone online...'Pull a pig'.

Post by Guest Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:10 pm

Syl wrote:How incredibly cruel.

"A devastated woman spent £350 on a 400-mile trip to meet a lover – only to find out she was the victim of a cruel "pull a pig" prank.

Sophie Stevenson, 24, met 21-year-old Jesse Mateman while on holiday in Barcelona in August.

After staying in touch she flew out to see him in his home town of Amsterdam, the Sun reported.

The bar supervisor said she believed she was involved in a “proper romance" after pair slept together during the summer trip.
However he failed to turn up when she arrived at the airport and, hours later when she got to her hotel, she received a heartless text message.

Mateman wrote to her: "You were pigged"  pig  pig  Razz  He added: "It was all a joke."
The heartbroken young woman told the Sun: “Pulling a pig is where a guy tries to pull the fat, ugly girl. I felt sick.”

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/heartbroken-woman-flew-to-amsterdam-in-pull-a-pig-prank-a3653481.html

isnt it just, syl

I saw this yesterday on twitter and thought the same thing. However, on a much brighter note the comments made on twitter were very telling as there were very few people thinking it was funny. Big majority saying what an arsehole Jesse Mateman is and how he doesn't deserve a decent girl and that he is probably psychologically damaged in someway to behave like that and that she deserves much better etc etc etc, clearly on her side which I have to say was nice to see,,,,

Back to top Go down

Latest way to humiliate someone online...'Pull a pig'. Empty Re: Latest way to humiliate someone online...'Pull a pig'.

Post by magica Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:04 pm

I saw this yesterday, what a nasty thing to do. Evil or Very Mad

He's no oil painting himself, so I reckon she bagged the pig, in more ways than one! pig

I hope she meets someone who deserves her.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:34 pm

gelico wrote:

Mateman wrote to her: "You were pigged"  pig  pig  Razz  He added: "It was all a joke."

isnt it just, syl

I saw this yesterday on twitter and thought the same thing.  However, on a much brighter note the comments made on twitter were very telling as there were very few people thinking it was funny.  Big majority saying what an arsehole Jesse Mateman is and how he doesn't deserve a decent girl and that he is probably psychologically damaged in someway to behave like that and that she deserves much better etc etc etc, clearly on her side which I have to say was nice to see,,,,

I'm happy for that girl that she is getting support, obviously the man in question is the pig not her....but even so it must have been really humiliating for her.
The paper I read this morning, her parents were fuming, I think the dad would have killed him if he had gotten hold of him, and who could blame him? Latest way to humiliate someone online...'Pull a pig'. 2347854014
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:14 pm

He has the sensitivity of sandpaper. But when you play with children, that's what you get.

At 21, men are all about not being serious.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:17 pm

Original Quill wrote:He has the sensitivity of sandpaper.  But when you play with children, that's what you get.

That's understandable....but not being serious is a million miles away from being downright cruel.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:19 pm

magica wrote:I saw this yesterday, what a nasty thing to do. Evil or Very Mad

He's no oil painting himself, so I reckon she bagged the pig, in more ways than one!  pig

I hope she meets someone who deserves her.

Exactly...he is the pig  not her.

Latest way to humiliate someone online...'Pull a pig'. Pig-Funny-Laughing-Animal-Picture
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:21 pm

Syl wrote:
Original Quill wrote:He has the sensitivity of sandpaper.  But when you play with children, that's what you get.

That's understandable....but not being serious is a million miles away from being downright cruel.

But how do you expect a 21-year old to know the difference. Young men are all frat parties, 'love-em-n-leave-em', Scounge night out...that sort of thing. They've yet to learn what cruel is.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:24 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:

But how do you expect a 21-year old to know the difference.  Young men are all frat parties, 'love-em-n-leave-em', Scounge night out...that sort of thing.  They've yet to learn what cruel is.

I have a son and a 20 year old grandson, believe me Quill they know right from wrong and have respect for people.
This lad planned this, it wasn't even a spur of the moment wham bam thing....he planned it to deliberately humiliate the girl.
He is a nasty piece of work.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:24 pm

another fat man hating feminist in the making here

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:32 pm

The girl and her family are making a big deal of this ...even appearing on popular daytime TV shows.

The problem with this sort of online humiliation....the callous man (in this case) may do it for a laugh, but when it goes viral like this its him that's now in the firing line.

Internet trolls can go either way.....laugh at her or make death threats towards him.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4965152/Prankster-one-night-stand-pull-pig-victim.html?ITO=1490
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:33 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:another fat man hating feminist in the making here

Says the woman hater. Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:35 pm

Syl wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

But how do you expect a 21-year old to know the difference.  Young men are all frat parties, 'love-em-n-leave-em', Scounge night out...that sort of thing.  They've yet to learn what cruel is.

I have a son and a 20 year old grandson, believe me Quill they know right from wrong and have respect for people.

I'll bet the 20-year old doesn't know the difference. People (including grand mums) are amazed what kids do once out of earshot.

Syl wrote:This lad planned this, it wasn't even a spur of the moment wham bam thing....he planned it to deliberately humiliate the girl.

No question about it. But he'll grow out of it, look back and cringe at what he did in his wild and crazy days.

I'm not excusing him. But find me a 21-year old who isn't just like him. She should have known she was playing with fire.

The good news is, she shouldn't blame herself or take it as any sort of criticism at all; it's his immaturity that is responsible.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:42 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:

I'll bet the 20-year old doesn't know the difference.  People (including grand mums) are amazed what kids do once out of earshot.

Syl wrote:This lad planned this, it wasn't even a spur of the moment wham bam thing....he planned it to deliberately humiliate the girl.

No question about it.  But he'll grow out of it, look back and cringe at what he did in his wild and crazy days.  

I'm not excusing him.  But find me a 21-year old who isn't just like him.  She should have known she was playing with fire.  

The good news is, she shouldn't blame herself or take it as any sort of criticism at all; it's his immaturity that is responsible.

My 20 year old grandson is more sensible and thoughtful than I am. Razz

I think any young woman being hoaxed by a stunt like this would take it to heart....her mum says she didn't want to go out she was so humiliated.
She actually flew to Amsterdam at his request to meet up....obviously he wasn't there...it was then he messaged her...
Latest way to humiliate someone online...'Pull a pig'. 4527F3E200000578-4960848-image-a-5_1507505223552
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:43 pm

Another? Are you fat, Russ? I took you to be short, dark and swarthy, with a van gogh and quick, darty eyes.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:57 pm

The problem I have with this is the premeditation. This wasn't a drunk 21 year old (thank God there wasn't social media when I was that age), sitting in a bar, drinking a large woman skinny, then having regrets the next day. This was the act of someone sober, who went out of his way, to plan an event where he humiliated a perfect stranger for shits and giggles. Now, at this point, I think the woman should have just moved on and not made any of this public. But being a public victim is all the rage today, when people take a break from virtue signalling.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:15 pm

Original Quill wrote:

Another?  Are you fat, Russ?  I took you to be short, dark and swarthy, with a van gogh and quick, darty eyes.

whatever fantasies you have of me quill, keep them between your bedsheets eh??

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:22 pm

Is any of this OP story actually true...!?

Or... important enough to be getting any serious news coverage at all...!!!???

Come on people...!!!

This is 'news'...!!!???

It is the equivalent of going to a nice restaurant expecting some fine dining... and being served a plate of sick...!!!

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:57 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:

if you honestly think that a bloke can get with a girl during very tense circumstances, become close then after that decide to keep in contact every day with that girl, talk about a long distance relationship, become closer and closer and persuade her to fly out to meet you, all as part of a sick plan to prank her, is actually the actions of any average 21 year old bloke then I am concerned

My sons are 22 and 19 and neither of them would ever dream of being so sick and vindictive and cruel to another person.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:43 pm

Quill, you're talking about of your arse. Not all 20 year olds are the same at all. That's really generalising and very insulting to most 20 year olds.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:38 pm

Maddog wrote:The problem I have with this is the premeditation. This wasn't a drunk 21 year old (thank God there wasn't social media when I was that age), sitting in a bar, drinking a large woman skinny, then having regrets the next day. This was the act of someone sober, who went out of his way, to plan an event where he humiliated a perfect stranger for shits and giggles. Now, at this point, I think the woman should have just moved on and not made any of this public. But being a public victim is all the rage today, when people take a break from virtue signalling.      

I agree, with both points.
The lad is cruel and nasty, he planned the whole thing....he is young, so what, he will probably still be cruel and nasty in 10 years time.

The woman should have surrounded herself with friends and family to get over what happened, we all get hurt sometimes, maybe not so deliberately and nastily, but she would get over it a lot quicker if her pics weren't splashed all over the papers.

Maybe getting your 5 minutes in the spotlight is worth it for some....or maybe, as she claimed, she wanted to warn others about him, which she certainly has done.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:40 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Is any of this OP story actually true...!?

Or... important enough to be getting any serious news coverage at all...!!!???

Come on people...!!!

This is 'news'...!!!???

It is the equivalent of going to a nice restaurant expecting some fine dining... and being served a plate of sick...!!!

lol!

Even the ruined fine dining experience makes headlines now Tommy.
People give a bad review, it goes viral, war breaks out.

NOTHING is private anymore. Laughing
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:41 pm

eddie wrote:Quill, you're talking about of your arse. Not all 20 year olds are the same at all.  That's really generalising and very insulting to most 20 year olds.

I may be wrong, but I'm thinking maybe Quill has never brought boys up. Wink
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:45 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:

Idea

Let me correct your lack of punctuation there, SmellyBumMisogynist...

That lazy sentence of yours should read :

"Another fat man, hating feminists, in the making here  !"
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:53 pm

eddie wrote:
Quill, you're talking about of your arse. Not all 20 year olds are the same at all.  That's really generalising and very insulting to most 20 year olds.

Smile

I agree, eddie...

When I was 20/21, I was at college (Uni' of Western Sydney..).

Most of the blokes there were quite respectful and considerate towards the good wimmin' folk..

The rude, self-centred and cruel-hearted prats possibly numbered around 15--20% of the total male population there, while a similar number were careless and/or ignorant or simply too willing to go along with the prats and bully boys.
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:15 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
eddie wrote:
Quill, you're talking about of your arse. Not all 20 year olds are the same at all.  That's really generalising and very insulting to most 20 year olds.

Smile

I agree,  eddie...

When I was 20/21, I was at college (Uni' of Western Sydney..).

Most of the blokes there were quite respectful and considerate towards the good wimmin' folk..

The rude, self-centred and cruel-hearted prats possibly numbered around 15--20% of the total male population there, while a similar number were careless and/or ignorant or simply too willing to go along with the prats and bully boys.

Absolutely. The kind of boys like the one in the OP are in the minority, thank goodness.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:30 pm

Maddog wrote:The problem I have with this is the premeditation. This wasn't a drunk 21 year old (thank God there wasn't social media when I was that age), sitting in a bar, drinking a large woman skinny, then having regrets the next day. This was the act of someone sober, who went out of his way, to plan an event where he humiliated a perfect stranger for shits and giggles. Now, at this point, I think the woman should have just moved on and not made any of this public. But being a public victim is all the rage today, when people take a break from virtue signalling.      

You envision a lone actor. I have a different script.  I see him, with a bunch of fraternity brothers, bending over a notepad or an I-phone, and giggling while he types messages to her, setting her up for this prank.  In other words, Syl's well-mannered grandson (just, for example) is totally considerate among his family, but when he gets with his bro's they goad each other on to do this prank.  One is the instigator, and the others are all yeah, yeah...this is funny, hilarious!!  They don't need alcohol, though they may all have beers.

Of course it's cruel.  But most acts of cruelty are done in group settings, with the infection spreading and growing among them.  That's why men like Hitler and Trump crave audiences.  It's an opiate onto itself.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:40 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Another?  Are you fat, Russ?  I took you to be short, dark and swarthy, with a van gogh and quick, darty eyes.

whatever fantasies you have of me quill, keep them between your bedsheets eh??

We all have visions and self-talk.  We can't cerebralize without them.  We don't think in dictionaries and digests...we think in moving pictures.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:58 pm

Original Quill wrote:

You envision a lone actor.  I have a different script.  I see him, with a bunch of fraternity brothers, bending over a notepad or an I-phone, and giggling while he types messages to her, setting her up for this prank.  In other words, Syl's well-mannered grandson (just, for example) is totally considerate among his family, but when he gets with his bro's they goad each other on to do this prank.  One is the instigator, and the others are all yeah, yeah...this is funny, hilarious!!  They don't need alcohol, though they may all have beers.

Of course it's cruel.  But most acts of cruelty are done in group settings, with the infection spreading and growing among them.  That's why men like Hitler and Trump crave audiences.  It's an opiate onto itself.

This pathetic 'Game' isn't played alone....its a quest to see who can pull the ugliest girl, usually played with a group of mates and often shared online.

Played by idiots ....but thank God the majority of young men are not as crass and cruel as you believe them to be.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:35 pm

Syl wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

You envision a lone actor.  I have a different script.  I see him, with a bunch of fraternity brothers, bending over a notepad or an I-phone, and giggling while he types messages to her, setting her up for this prank.  In other words, Syl's well-mannered grandson (just, for example) is totally considerate among his family, but when he gets with his bro's they goad each other on to do this prank.  One is the instigator, and the others are all yeah, yeah...this is funny, hilarious!!  They don't need alcohol, though they may all have beers.

This pathetic 'Game' isn't played alone....its a quest to see who can pull the ugliest girl, usually played with a group of mates and often shared online.

Played by idiots ....but thank God the majority of young men are not as crass and cruel as you believe them to be.

Not alone. That is exactly my point. The personality of a group can be much different from the personality of an individual.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:45 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:

Not alone.  That is exactly my point.  The personality of a group can be much different from the personality of an individual.

Yes I see that, but this 'game' was played over time, drawing the girl in, making her believe they had a relationship.....culminating with him inviting her over to Amsterdam to spend time together....just so he could play his trump card. pig

This isnt a drunken prank that lasts a night...its so much worse.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:58 pm

Isn't this sorta what happened in the movie Carrie, before Sissy started slinging knives through the air?
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:15 pm

Maddog wrote:Isn't this sorta what happened in the movie Carrie, before Sissy started slinging knives through the air?  

Similar, though no pigs blood was involved...just a pig. (That's him not her)
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:50 pm

Syl wrote:
Maddog wrote:Isn't this sorta what happened in the movie Carrie, before Sissy started slinging knives through the air?  

Similar, though no pigs blood was involved...just a pig. (That's him not her)

Latest way to humiliate someone online...'Pull a pig'. 1366281442
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:00 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Idea

thats not correct either is it??

im hardly a feminist hater "in the making" im a full blown, fully developed out of the womb, dyed in the wool feminist hater

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:01 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Idea

thats not correct either is it??

im hardly a feminist hater "in the making" im a full blown, fully developed out of the womb, dyed in the wool woman hater

No one is arguing. clown
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:11 pm

What I don’t get, never have and never will, is this whole shout it out to the public thing. Before social media when I first got to the UK, it was run to the papers to tell the story to the highest bidder. Granted in the states we had shows like Phil Donahue before Britain did. But still.

Why? Why do people think it’s necessary? I just don’t get it. It’s like a cult of victim hood has gotten to be mixed up with celebrity status. Andy Warhol has a lot to answer for.

Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:14 pm

She should have posted a photo of a 2 inch winkie and told the world it was his.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:22 pm

I don't get this whole public hand-wringing either. I think that going on and and on about something, apart from making you a bore, just makes you feel worthless and plays on your own victim status.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:41 pm

Appalling story. The girl has his name,  addy  & all his personal details, so, .... shame him on social media. His boss, his parents and his friends will all see what he did.

A minor prank is one thing ... but going out of your way to inflict distress just for your own entertainment - that's beyond disgusting.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:18 pm

Jules wrote:Appalling story. The girl has his name,  addy  & all his personal details, so, .... shame him on social media. His boss, his parents and his friends will all see what he did.

A minor prank is one thing ... but going out of your way to inflict distress just for your own entertainment - that's beyond disgusting.

How does getting revenge make the victim feel better though?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:21 pm

Revenge is sweet, I hear.
Plus he'd think twice before pulling that stunt on anyone else again.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:25 pm

Jules wrote:Revenge is sweet, I hear.
Plus he'd think twice before pulling that stunt on anyone else again.

I agree with your last sentence, definitely. But people like that are too bloody ignorant to care.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:27 pm

Ya you could be right, eddie.
Mean git, he defo crossed a line.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:33 pm

Good philosophy.
Dont get mad.
Get even. Or get get everything.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:44 pm

Or make a success of your life and spit in the eye of the haters.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by @lex Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:49 pm

What a cruel and stupid thing to do.
@lex
@lex
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:38 pm

Cass wrote:What I don’t get, never have and never will, is this whole shout it out to the public thing. Before social media when I first got to the UK, it was run to the papers to tell the story to the highest bidder. Granted in the states we had shows like Phil Donahue before Britain did. But still.

Why? Why do people think it’s necessary? I just don’t get it. It’s like a cult of victim hood has gotten to be mixed up with celebrity status. Andy Warhol has a lot to answer for.

So very true.

I think that old saying 'least said soonest mended' would have been the best way to go.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:45 pm

Jules wrote:Appalling story. The girl has his name,  addy  & all his personal details, so, .... shame him on social media. His boss, his parents and his friends will all see what he did.

But that lowers the victim to his level. As Syl said, least said etc...why did she feel this overwhelming urge to shout it from me he rooftops?

Don’t get me wrong, what he did is appalling BUT he did nothing illegal. Amoral yes.

She had better be careful as this could backfire on her.
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:22 am

Syl wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Not alone.  That is exactly my point.  The personality of a group can be much different from the personality of an individual.

Yes I see that, but this 'game' was played over time, drawing the girl in, making her believe they had a relationship.....culminating with him inviting her over to Amsterdam to spend time together....just so he could play his trump card.  pig

This isnt a drunken prank that lasts a night...its so much worse.

That's why I believe it was a frat thing. They are together for 4-years, and are used to planning "functions". I don't think it was a one-man show, nor was it a momentary idea. It was planned, probably by a group of guys.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next