NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump: The president should not tell football teams what to do

+2
'Wolfie
Ben Reilly
6 posters

Go down

Trump: The president should not tell football teams what to do Empty Trump: The president should not tell football teams what to do

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:27 pm

(CNN)Over the weekend, President Trump went on a tweet storm directed at players who refuse to stand during the national anthem.

One of the posts took aim at the NFL, demanding the league change its policy:

"Sports fans should never condone players that do not stand proud for their National Anthem or their Country. NFL should change policy!" the tweet read.

The irony of President Trump's tweet is not lost when you consider a tweet from businessman Trump four years ago. At the time, he was blasting then-President Obama who said he'd change the name of the Washington Redskins if he were the team's owner because the name is offensive to some Native Americans:

"President should not be telling the Washington Redskins to change their name-our country has far bigger problems! FOCUS on them,not nonsense," Trump tweeted on October 8, 2013.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/25/politics/trump-nfl-tweet-four-years-ago-trnd/index.html

He really does have the best words.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Trump: The president should not tell football teams what to do Empty Re: Trump: The president should not tell football teams what to do

Post by Guest Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:53 pm

Good for trump, this is why he was voted in.

Ordinary Americans sick of the anti American liberal hate mobs.

Best pres ever

Back to top Go down

Trump: The president should not tell football teams what to do Empty Re: Trump: The president should not tell football teams what to do

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:10 am

smelly-bandit wrote:Good for trump, this is why he was voted in.

Best pres ever

You'd make an exception for Trump, wouldn't you? Come on, you can tell us.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:28 am

Ben Reilly wrote:

Best pres ever

I own a maga t shirt Ben

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:44 am

Best pres ever
Rolling Eyes

Fucktard Smelly..

Loves fascists and racists; Hates blacks, women and Democracy...

Lives in his mother's basement in jolly old England; but claims to know what "ordinary" Americans want..

Doesn't understand liberalism, climatology or politics, but still expresses his expert opinions on topics that are way above his I.Q. grade.
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:50 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:

Best pres ever
Rolling Eyes

Fucktard Smelly..

Loves fascists and racists;   Hates blacks, women and Democracy...

Lives in his mother's basement in jolly old England;   but claims to know what "ordinary" Americans want..

Doesn't understand liberalism, climatology or politics,  but still expresses his expert opinions on topics that are way above his I.Q. grade.

Another valuable contribution from Wolfie, worthy of a green

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:11 am

Cool

Yep...

I treasure those 'greens' doubly so from Your Smellyness...

I know how much thought and caring you put into them,  being the warmhearted, empathic, charitable and kindly soul that you are  !          Trump: The president should not tell football teams what to do 2089010162
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:10 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Cool

Yep...

I know how much thought and caring you put into them,  being the warmhearted, empathic, charitable and kindly soul that you are  !          Trump: The president should not tell football teams what to do 2089010162

I thought it was good too. You touched on all the buttons, and that's in the last two days. M'gosh, he is active, isn't he. Razz

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:18 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:

Best pres ever

I own a maga t shirt Ben

I think it might take a bit more than that. Do you have an Ivanka wig?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:26 am

Original Quill wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Cool

Yep...

I thought it was good too.  You touched on all the buttons, and that's in the last two days.  M'gosh, he is active, isn't he.  Razz

Projecting again Quill

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:57 pm

why is everyone so pig ignorant to smelly_bandit- he is only having his opinion and isn't that what life is about now - we are to be what we want to be and yet it seems only for others ?

serious question by the way - because all i have seen so far is people being out right rude and abusive .

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:58 pm

Vicar of Dibley (vod) wrote:why is everyone so pig ignorant to smelly_bandit- he is only having his opinion and isn't that what life is about now - we are to be what we want to be and yet it seems only for others ?

serious question by the way - because all i have seen so far is people being out right rude and abusive .

Are you fucking kidding me? He's rude to most of us who don't agree with him.
Jesus. Open your eyes.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:59 pm

eddie wrote:
Vicar of Dibley (vod) wrote:why is everyone so pig ignorant to smelly_bandit- he is only having his opinion and isn't that what life is about now - we are to be what we want to be and yet it seems only for others ?

Jesus. Open your eyes.

I haven't seen it sorry - I just see that he has his say and none of what he says is nothing compared to wolfie .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:00 pm

Perhaps we could compare smelly_bandits posts with those of wolfie ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:01 pm

How about this one from wolfie just now

Fucktard Smelly..

Loves fascists and racists; Hates blacks, women and Democracy...

Lives in his mother's basement in jolly old England; but claims to know what "ordinary" Americans want..

Doesn't understand liberalism, climatology or politics, but still expresses his expert opinions on topics that are way above his I.Q. grade.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:03 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Rolling Eyes

Fucktard Smelly..

Loves fascists and racists;   Hates blacks, women and Democracy...

Lives in his mother's basement in jolly old England;   but claims to know what "ordinary" Americans want..

Doesn't understand liberalism, climatology or politics,  but still expresses his expert opinions on topics that are way above his I.Q. grade.

Another valuable contribution from Wolfie, worthy of a green

exactly just pointed this out to eddie - i just think compared to others so called rude posts wolfie seems to get away with anything .

And it shows how bias people are on here giving green votes for absolutely disgusting posts says it all doesn't it .

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:09 pm

Are you kidding me? Smelly is fun, fun, fun...

He jumps right into the sandbox, and right away starts to urinate. Then we all can. It's called normalization. None of this boring, dignified shit.

cheers

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:14 pm

Original Quill wrote:

Are you kidding me?  Smelly is fun, fun, fun...

He jumps right into the sandbox, and right away starts to urinate.  Then we all can.  It's called normalization.  None of this boring, dignified shit.

cheers

I've never had a problem with him on any forums and I've been on them all where he has been .
I just think he should be allowed to say what he feels without being judged - it goes both ways doesn't it ?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:31 pm

Jesus. Open your eyes.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:39 pm

Vicar of Dibley (vod) wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Are you kidding me?  Smelly is fun, fun, fun...

He jumps right into the sandbox, and right away starts to urinate.  Then we all can.  It's called normalization.  None of this boring, dignified shit.

cheers

I've never had a problem with him on any forums and I've been on them all where he has been .
I just think he should be allowed to say what he feels without being judged - it goes both ways doesn't it ?

I've never had a problem with him, either.  Fact is, intellectually you can squish him like a bug.  But it's the color commentary he brings around.

What you are seeing is people playing off him, as he intentionally invites it.  I daresay, if you shut down the game you shut up smelly. After all, it's his game.  Let him play in his own way.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:13 pm

Original Quill wrote:

I've never had a problem with him, either.  Fact is, intellectually you can squish him like a bug.  But it's the color commentary he brings around.

What you are seeing is people playing off him, as he intentionally invites it.  I daresay, if you shut down the game you shut up smelly.  After all, it's his game.  Let him play in his own way.

I take it you're holding back on squishing me?? Is that the same way you're holding back on telling me what trumps done???

Is it like a tantric sex thing?? Holding off till the right moment.

Do be sure to let me Know when the squishing is about to begin, wouldn't want to miss it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:52 pm

Original Quill wrote:

What you are seeing is people playing off him, as he intentionally invites it.  I daresay, if you shut down the game you shut up smelly.  After all, it's his game.  Let him play in his own way.

i disagree - he gets to you that's clear and that is why people are rude to him because they can't get the better of him .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:57 pm

eddie wrote:

Jesus. Open your eyes.

This is a repeat post I'm sure its up a few posts Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:21 pm

You could give Wolfie a little prod.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:38 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

I take it you're holding back on squishing me?? Is that the same way you're holding back on telling me what trumps done???

Is it like a tantric sex thing?? Holding off till the right moment.

Do be sure to let me Know when the squishing is about to begin, wouldn't want to miss it

Smells, I've done it many times.  When you broach a serious topic and I can't let go without correction, then you go silent.  How many dead threads below are dormant because they died under my shoe.

Often, you go into play mode in order to obscure your failure.  But it's the same thing.  After one or two passes with jokes or light insults, the thread dies and you're on to other things.

It's not just me.  Ben, Wolf, veya and didge have all put your nonsense to rest at one time or another.  Eds and Vic have had to tone you down.  I'm surprised you're not more forthcoming about it.  I didn't know you took exception to the point.  Trump: The president should not tell football teams what to do 2190311264

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:49 pm

Original Quill wrote:

i disagree - he gets to you that's clear and that is why people are rude to him because they can't get the better of him .

I don't know where you've been vod, but smells is no challenge.  What certain people don't like about him is, he's a bit too electric, and/or perhaps acerbic, for some tastes.  But serious intellectual challenge?  Not...

People have different responses to him.  Me?  He's never been a challenge, but he is a lot of fun.  I approach smells with a kind of...oh, what?  A kind of playfulness. Like he's a hampster.  I prod him hither and yon, and watch his reaction. He is cute, and his cheeks are always stuffed with...what is it that hampsters eat?

His serious side is mere antics; after we dispose of that, we can go 'creative' and think up lots of metaphors and analogies to describe his arguments, or rejoinders to them.  It's actually quite fun.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:23 am

eddie wrote:

Jesus. Open your eyes.

Razz

That's how VoD's brain appears to work...

Those like Smelly, Tommy, Stormee are great and wonderful human beings, superior in intellect snd wit to anyone else around here..

While anyone who dares to criticise their great wisdom and kindness are by default apparently "pig ignorant", cruel hearted, stupid, satan-worshipping, nasty and jealous gutter dwellers.

And if we don't forthwith confess all our sins, accept Jesus into our hearts, become "Born Again", and bow down to the FlopCave collective --  then we are all to burn forever in damnation in her imaginary 'Hell'..   So there  !!!             grin angel
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:17 am

Smelly bandit holds and expresses OFFENSIVE opinions 
so yes he is free to express them but everyone of any sort of sound moral judgement is instantly offended by them

and is free to responds to them in the appropriate manner
like telling him this for example
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down