NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'I didn't do anything wrong... I just took a picture': Trespasser who broke into Grenfell Tower and posted an image of a dead body says he is 'shocked' by his jail term

3 posters

Go down

'I didn't do anything wrong... I just took a picture': Trespasser who broke into Grenfell Tower and posted an image of a dead body says he is 'shocked' by his jail term Empty 'I didn't do anything wrong... I just took a picture': Trespasser who broke into Grenfell Tower and posted an image of a dead body says he is 'shocked' by his jail term

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:14 pm

A man jailed for posting distressing pictures of a dead body on Facebook in the wake of the Grenfell Tower inferno has claimed he 'did nothing wrong'.
Omega Mwaikambo told BBC Newsnight he knew it was 'morally wrong' to take pictures of the loosely covered body hours after the blaze struck the block of flats in Kensington in June.
Mwaikambo, who lives just yards away from the tower, saw a body bag outside his flat - believed to have been a victim who leapt to his death from the inferno - and took the photos on his iPad and uploaded them to Facebook.
He posted one video and two pictures of the body bag with the man inside and then later five pictures of the victim's face and body after opening it to look inside.
The 43-year-old was jailed for three months for his offences and is now out.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4897322/Man-posted-dead-body-image-wake-Grenfell-fire-shocked-jail-term.html
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

'I didn't do anything wrong... I just took a picture': Trespasser who broke into Grenfell Tower and posted an image of a dead body says he is 'shocked' by his jail term Empty Re: 'I didn't do anything wrong... I just took a picture': Trespasser who broke into Grenfell Tower and posted an image of a dead body says he is 'shocked' by his jail term

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:16 pm

'I didn't do anything wrong,' he  bleats.

Yes you did.   You took a photo of someone's dead mutilated loved one and posted the  thing on Facebook.   You have no moral compass, you fucking ghoul.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

'I didn't do anything wrong... I just took a picture': Trespasser who broke into Grenfell Tower and posted an image of a dead body says he is 'shocked' by his jail term Empty Re: 'I didn't do anything wrong... I just took a picture': Trespasser who broke into Grenfell Tower and posted an image of a dead body says he is 'shocked' by his jail term

Post by magica Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:50 pm

I agree, he should've got longer. Disgusting, nasty eejit.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:32 pm

I just have to wonder why he did that and why he thought he'd get a million likes for it in Facebook?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:44 pm

eddie wrote:I just have to wonder why he did that and why he thought he'd get a million likes for it in Facebook?

The same reason people film other people dying.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down