NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hillary Clinton Won’t ‘Rule Out’ Questioning Trump’s Legitimacy

Go down

Hillary Clinton Won’t ‘Rule Out’ Questioning Trump’s Legitimacy Empty Hillary Clinton Won’t ‘Rule Out’ Questioning Trump’s Legitimacy

Post by Guest Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:22 pm

Hillary Clinton on Monday was pressed by NPR Fresh Air host Terry Gross to say whether she would “completely rule out questioning the legitimacy of this election if we learn that the Russian interference in the election is even deeper than we know now.” Clinton, who has been promoting her new campaign memoir What Happened, replied, “No, I wouldn’t rule it out.” When Gross asked Clinton, “What would be the means to challenge it, if you thought it should be challenged?” the former secretary of state said, “Basically I don’t believe there are. There are scholars, academics, who have arguments that it would be, but I don’t think they’re on strong ground. But people are making those arguments. I just don’t think we have a mechanism.” Gross also revisited the contentious portion of her 2014 interview with Clinton that centered on her marriage equality evolution, calling her own questions “a little unclear and unfocused” but adding that Clinton “a little evasive” as well.

READ IT AT NPR

Back to top Go down