NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who wants to get rich with me?

+4
Andy
nicko
Original Quill
Ben Reilly
8 posters

Go down

Who wants to get rich with me? Empty Who wants to get rich with me?

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:14 am

Okay, all we need are some hurricane-proof webcams to produce a live video feed that we'll charge, say, $1 per hour to watch or $20 for unlimited access.

The feed will be of Hurricane Irma destroying Trump's properties in Florida: https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/2017/09/08/two-trumps-luxury-homes-hurricane-irmas-path/646795001/

We'll make a mint!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Who wants to get rich with me? Empty Re: Who wants to get rich with me?

Post by Original Quill Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:30 am

I like it. Bonus for Trayvon's Revenge. Smile

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:45 am

Original Quill wrote:I like it.  Bonus for Trayvon's Revenge. Smile

Why do you collectively blame and stereotype millions of Americans based off the decision of a jury?

Seriously?

Do you not see how that actually incites hatred?

You said the same crap the other day.

Original Quill wrote:Heading dead-bang up the Florida east coast.  Instead of Irma, they should call it "Treyvon's Revenge".

That you collectively hold responsible millions of Americans, no matter, that they are black, white, Asian, Mexican, native American Indian, Christian, Muslim, Jew, Bhuddist etc. Due to the decision of a Jury in a high profile case.

It seems to me you actually come across as hateful as racist people themselves

I mean not only is Ben's post in poor taste, its appalling that people would actually pay to watch the lives of Millions of peoples homes wrecked live on webcam. Simply hoping that the storm is able to find and hit one idiots homes in Florida. It would be as poor as some Islamist's charging people to watch the beheading of an ISIS victim.

Its equivalent, to saying, that if a Tsunami hit Rotherham, that someone makes money out of a webcam show. To watch in the hope that some of the homes where Child groomers lived are hit by the Tusnami. Whilst negating the fact the Tusnami, will  hit countless other homes in Rotherham, destroying the lives, off all the ethnic and religious groups that live there.

It shows how at times Ben is easily emotionally compromised. I was earlier, when I got annoyed at Syl defending Mother Teresa, who caused the suffering of countless people. I rightly was annoyed at her apologist stance. 

As much as this has been posted as a joke, its really in poor taste, alongside your view. That someone how, like religious gibberish, with the killing of the first born of Egypt. That innocent people have to suffer, due to the claimed miscarriage of Justice over the death of an innocent teenager. That there is some higher power at work here, that has come to reek destruction and vengeance on the entire people of Florida. Its as appalling when people try to argue that Jews got what was coming to them in the Holocaust. Its not born from humour but out right hate. 

Its the most stupidest guilt by association argument you present.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:52 am

America is a racist nation.  Strong racism exists predominately in the south, in states such as Florida.

A perfect example is the episode of the murder of Trayvon Martin, and how a southern state cavalierly disposed of him, along with any sense of justice.

I like to think that if there is a god, Hurricane Irma is his/her response to the people of Florida for their racism.  Even if there isn't a god, it's beautiful form of poetic justice.

Anyway, it's happening...Treyvon's Revenge.  Twisted Evil

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:02 am

Original Quill wrote:America is a racist nation.  Strong racism exists predominately in the south, in states such as Florida.

A perfect example is the episode of the murder of Trayvon Martin, and how a southern state cavalierly disposed of him, along with any sense of justice.

I like to think that if there is a god, Hurricane Irma is his/her response to the people of Florida for their racism.  Even if there isn't a god, it's beautiful form of poetic justice.

Anyway, it's happening...Treyvon's Revenge.  Twisted Evil

So you are emphatically arguing that all Americans are racist, including, whites, Blacks, Asians, Indigenous Americans. Based on the jury decision of one case.

I would definitely conclude based on that gibberish, you are an inciter of hate comparable to Hitler and Satlin

Where Stalin, in the 1930's that due to a view that Poles were working to upend Communism within Soviet Ukraine. That all Poles were complicit, including many who were Jews within the Soviet Union. To then torture many, extracting confessions. Leading to thousands being shot and sent to Gulags. You use the same flawed methodology. even more so that many Ukrainians, 3 million starved to death also. Who those who died, were blamed by the Communist regime for their own demise. Even though it was the collective farm and the industrialization and export of goods, policy of Stalin that caused this mass murder and starvation of millions of people.

I mean lets just change your sentence and show how emphatically hateful it is and has been used before

I like to think that if there is a god, the holocaust is his/her response to the Jewish people for their part in the crucifixion of Jesus.  Even if there isn't a god, it's beautiful form of poetic justice.

I mean cutting aside the fact that Jesus is required to die in order to then be resurrected and be then the fundamental main reason why people believe in Christianity. Let alone it was actually the Romans that crucified Jesus. Shows how absurd people will find a reason, in order to normalize a hate they have for others. You have just emphatically proven that. Even more so that Jews have suffered centuries of persecution based off such a hate argument directed to them from being wrongly blamed for the death of Jesus. Stupidly neglecting, that without his death, there would be no Resurrection and Christianity itself.

It means you have criminalized all the people of Florida, based on the outcome of 12 jurors.

It proves my point, that some on the left are as hateful as the Far Right. Of which you are as hateful as Trump. I fail to see how you tackle the hate of trump and racism itself, by being comparable to such hate.
It simple means, you have become one with those who are racist and hateful like Trump himself. That you are controlled by emotional hate and fear.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:06 am

I think that's a pretty nasty thing to post, shows the mind set of the unfeeling left Sad
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:31 pm

nicko wrote:I think that's a pretty nasty thing to post,  shows the mind set of the unfeeling left Sad
Or conversely , it shows the mind of the right, how to make money from disasters and other peoples misery.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:52 pm

Is there a bag of popcorn or freeze-dried chickpeas being offered?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:55 pm

You can have a Mars bar or a Milky Way !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:14 pm

Thorin wrote:So you are emphatically arguing that all Americans are racist, including, whites, Blacks, Asians, Indigenous Americans. Based on the jury decision of one case.

Racism began with the English in the 17th-century, in their American colonies.  It's more of an attitude than a structure.  It began with absolute subjugation, and has been handed down, parent to child, from bondage, through slavery,  peonism, Jim Crow laws, separate but equal, segregation, legalism, and today, anti-democratic measures such as voter suppression,xenophobia and usurpation of civic governments.

Racism necessarily implies 'haves' and have-nots'.  So not everyone falls in the category of the privileged.  Whites are the privileged ones, blacks, Asians and Hispanics are the thumpees...to varying degrees.  The selection has been according to white tastes.  So it's best to ask them about the 'whys' and 'wherefores' of the matter.

As far as 'Treyvon's Revenge', it is what it is...the storm is upon Florida since it crossed Codjoe Key at 9:10 this morning, EST.  I do not wield such magnificent power...god does.  So it is god's design, and the reasons for this destruction belong to god.  

God has told me to be sure to speak of the racism that goes on in Florida...and indeed, the whole south.  It is my observation that he is really, really pissed.  He says he made all of his children, and he didn't intend for some to be special, and others to merely serve whites.  He want's you to get the message of Treyvon's Revenge.

Thorin wrote:I would definitely conclude based on that gibberish, you are an inciter of hate comparable to Hitler and Satlin

Your argument is not with me.  I am merely channeling god's message.  Your conversation is with him or her, and the most I can do is pass along your response.  If you want to curse, piss and moan, I'll tell him your precise words and what you think of him.  He can deal with you, as indeed he is dealing with folks in Florida.

You are the self-described Neo-Nazi. Personally, I do not own the problem.

Last edited by Original Quill on Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:19 pm

You have it all wrong you know

this isnt gods revenge for trayvon
nor is it gods vengeance for gays

Its GAIA'S revenge on america for pulling out of the climate change agreement
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:21 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Thorin wrote:So you are emphatically arguing that all Americans are racist, including, whites, Blacks, Asians, Indigenous Americans. Based on the jury decision of one case.

God has told me to be sure to speak of the racism that goes on in Florida...and indeed, the whole south.  It is my observation that he is really, really pissed.  He says he made all of his children, and he didn't intend for some to be special, and others to merely serve whites.  He want's you to get the message of Treyvon's Revenge.

I shall just leave people to read the above for themselves and see that you seriously need help.

I mean not only have you condemned countless innocent people as racists, many of whom are democrats, you are now invoking religious idiocy.

So the only messaged being portrayed here is by you, a complete crackpot, being hateful, wishing the harm and deaths of Millions. You also keep changing your tune about speaking to God and believing in one and I am sure this all hilarious to you. Frankly it just confirms to me how much of an idiot you are.

What you next need to tell me is what the people in the Caribbean have done also, to have this revenge?

Or does your brain not compute that far, in how many places have been effected or those who have died?

Of course you are not the only one saying this kind of hateful crap.

Al Jazeera has posted a report about Hurricane Irma turning Miami into a ghost town.

What I want to draw your attention to are the reactions of many Al Jazeera readers. As of the time of this post, the video has elicited 10K reactions, of which:

• 247 are ‘Laughter’ emoticons
  • 219 are ‘Love’ emoticons
  • 9.8K are ‘Likes’ (which does not necessarily mean they all ‘Liked’ the fact the hurricane is hitting Miami, but I am willing to be it is a significant percentage)

Who wants to get rich with me? Al-jizz-likes
And naturally, there are many comments along these lines

Who wants to get rich with me? Al-jizz-comment2

Who wants to get rich with me? Al-jizz-comment1

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:25 pm

Lord Foul wrote:You have it all wrong you know

this isnt gods revenge for trayvon
nor is it gods vengeance for gays

Its GAIA'S revenge on america for pulling out of the climate change agreement

Haha...he mentioned that in a couple of conversations.  But I wasn't sure he was offering it as a reason, or he was speaking as to his means to punish the south.  It is clear that warmer temperatures in the Atlantic are the reason that Trayvon's Revenge is the largest storm in recorded history.  

But I think he was not as pissed about the abandonment of the Paris Accord, as he is about racism in the south.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:31 pm

Thorin wrote:I shall just leave people to read the above for themselves and see that you seriously need help.

I think they agree with god.  It's about Florida, and not about any of us.

Notice I don't spell his name with an Upper Case letter.  He's a regular guy and doesn't appreciate all the pretentious nonsense.  He'd like to share a beer with y'all when he's got the time...he specifies Dutch Beer, or Mexican Beer only.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:33 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Thorin wrote:I shall just leave people to read the above for themselves and see that you seriously need help.

Notice I don't spell his name with an Upper Case letter.  He's a regular guy and doesn't appreciate all the pretentious nonsense.  He'd like to share a beer with y'all when he's got the time...he specifies Dutch Beer, or Mexican Beer only.

Maybe you can tell Cass your beliefs and see what she thinks

Cass wrote:Just talked to my dad in Fort Lauderdale. They're not evacuating yet and neither is my friend down towards the Keys but I wish they would. Friend in Georgia has gone to stay with relatives in Tennessee. Luckily my Houston family was all safe with minimal flood damage. Also not forgetting friends and family in Oregon and Montana. Scary times Sad

Cass wrote:Thank you ladies. The friend in the Keys did leave finally very early this morning and is almost out of state. Problem is if the trajectory stays to what is currently forecast, the whole state plus parts of surrounding states will be hammered, so there really isn't a place to hide in-state.

For once the sister and I are in agreement about the stupidity of my father. He's a stubborn idiot.

Will keep you posted. X

My thoughts go out to her and wish her father is safe and sound

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:37 pm

Thorin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Maybe you can tell Cass your beliefs and see what she thinks

quote="Cass"]Just talked to my dad in Fort Lauderdale. They're not evacuating yet and neither is my friend down towards the Keys but I wish they would. Friend in Georgia has gone to stay with relatives in Tennessee. Luckily my Houston family was all safe with minimal flood damage. Also not forgetting friends and family in Oregon and Montana. Scary times Sad

Cass wrote:Thank you ladies. The friend in the Keys did leave finally very early this morning and is almost out of state. Problem is if the trajectory stays to what is currently forecast, the whole state plus parts of surrounding states will be hammered, so there really isn't a place to hide in-state.

For once the sister and I are in agreement about the stupidity of my father. He's a stubborn idiot.

Will keep you posted. X

You are a guilt-monger, aren't you didge?   Rolling Eyes   I'm pretty sure that Cass didn't intend her missive to be turned by you in that way. But, then, you are unscrupulous.

Don't worry...I am impervious to guilt and other passive-aggressive techniques.  My mother was a past master at guilt, and so I trained with the best.

cheers

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:41 pm

Original Quill wrote:

You are a guilt-monger, aren't you?   Rolling Eyes   Don't worry...I am impervious to guilt and other passive-aggressive techniques.  My mother was a past master at guilt, and so I trained with the best.

cheers

Guilt?

You classed everyone in Florida guilty of some invented crime, classing them all racist, which would include her Father.

So its nothing about guilt but slander..

I am sure she will be interested to read your views on this.

Now if I was going to use guilt, I would have suggested you blog your views here to the media in Florida and to the families of those who have lost loved ones with this storm

Like I say Quill, you think you are being funny here, all I see is a complete idiot

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:50 pm

Thorin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

You are a guilt-monger, aren't you?   Rolling Eyes   Don't worry...I am impervious to guilt and other passive-aggressive techniques.  My mother was a past master at guilt, and so I trained with the best.

cheers

Guilt?

You classed everyone in Florida guilty of some invented crime, classing them all racist, which would include her Father.

Now if I was going to use guilt, I would have suggested you blog your views here to the media in Florida and to the families of those who have lost loved ones with this storm

Like I say Quill, you think you are being funny here, all I see is a complete idiot

Yes, but I merely openly conveyed god's message. I didn't surreptitiously use another's words to my personal advantage.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:55 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Guilt?

Yes, but I merely openly conveyed god's message.  I didn't surreptitiously use another's words to my personal advantage.

Its certainly has worked as you now feel quite the wally.

I simple posted up what has concerned Cass, to show how in poor taste your idiotic views are.

That actual people are having to go through this and you think its a joke..

It was to remind you and show to you, how emphatically stupid you were being.

Its not even seeking an advantage, its to show its real people facing this and their families.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:51 pm

You know guys, this argument ain't making nobody rich
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:15 pm

Hi.
Didge I appreciate it but honestly I'm not bothered. I found it slightly amusing to be honest, if in poor taste, but hey I'm human, not a robot.

I have been trading lots of Irma and Harvey memes with both family, friends and library colleagues in both places as a type of gallows humor while they were evacuating and/or hunkered down. We've all had a few laughs which has been great way to take everyone's minds off of it, even if it's just for a few minutes.

I at first took it as a parody/satire - it's very similar to things we have seen before.

But I appreciate your concern. And I know Quill is only messing around Wink
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:23 pm

Cass wrote:Hi.
Didge I appreciate it but honestly I'm not bothered. I found it slightly amusing to be honest, if in poor taste, but hey I'm human, not a robot.

I have been trading lots of Irma and Harvey memes with both family, friends and library colleagues in both places as a type of gallows humor while they were evacuating and/or hunkered down. We've all had a few laughs which has been great way to take everyone's minds off of it, even if it's just for a few minutes.

I at first took it as a parody/satire - it's very similar to things we have seen before.

But I appreciate your concern. And I know Quill is only messing around Wink

Is this had been about another country say in Africa and someone had made views like Quill, claiming it was a punishment from a make believe deity. I very doubt people would claiming to take it as a parody. If you pander to hate, of which Quill fas often poorly and hatefully stereotyped many Americans. Then he is no better than racists. We are talking about the lives and livelihood of many people. Where even if Trump lost his homes, it will hardly effect him. It will certainly effect many others.

His views on here were appalling and in very poor taste.
Its bad enough when religious idiots make super charged claims on disasters that this is their god punishing people. Its also insulting to all the other places effected in the Caribbean.

Its up to you, whether you take it in good taste, frankly, I have come to see Quill as nothing more than hateful of late, since trump has come to power and you dont combat hate with hate.

I am not trying to cause any divide here but simple calling him out on what I see as abject stupidity, as he would be the first to scream racism, if someone replicated his views to this happening in Africa.

Maybe its me, but I do not see how people can make fun of such disasters

Respect your point views though

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:34 pm

We're all different and all have different perspectives. Some we like, some we don't.

I understand and respect your points too. It's cool :8
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:48 am

If guys in the past can write stories about what god did, in this situation or that, in a book called a Bible, I'm doing no more. I'm only saying that god made this great water surge around Florida because he was pissed at the way the white Philesteins treated the chosen Africans.

On the other hand, if there is no god, it's a great piece of poetic justice.

cheers

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:55 am

Thorin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Yes, but I merely openly conveyed god's message.  I didn't surreptitiously use another's words to my personal advantage.

Its certainly has worked as you now feel quite the wally.

I simple posted up what has concerned Cass, to show how in poor taste your idiotic views are.

That actual people are having to go through this and you think its a joke..

It was to remind you and show to you, how emphatically stupid you were being.

Its not even seeking an advantage, its to show its real people facing this and their families.

grin angel

You two naughty boyz behave yourselves now...

Or else I will have to arm VoD and Raggs with whips and big sticks,  and let them loose on you two..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:44 pm

I think god eased up on Treyvon's Revenge.  The storm hit land up by Tampa, and impacted as a Cat 1.  Disappointing.  Perhaps he was saving a little water for Georgia and Alabama.

In any event, god didn't let up on Harris County and Walker County, TX.  Congress passed a bill allocating $1.5-billion for hurricane welfare for these counties.

Of course, they will have to pay it back.  Congress has taken out a lien on all the refineries and chemical plants in the region.  I hope they don't have to foreclose because the properties went underwater!!

Who wants to get rich with me? 2981866455

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:06 pm

Wait till "god" shrugs his shoulders .....and half of califorina sinks into the ocean

then I will merely say its gods revenge for califorinan smugness
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:16 pm

Lord Foul wrote:Wait till "god" shrugs his shoulders .....and half of califorina sinks into the ocean

Californians are smarter than that. I will have ocean-front property in Arizona, and an island retreat on Isle d'San Francisco.

Life is good! Who wants to get rich with me? 630750432

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:23 pm

Lord Foul wrote:Wait till "god" shrugs his shoulders .....and half of califorina sinks into the ocean

We may even see Quill praying to God...with a big "G".
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:59 pm

Earthquakes occur along fault lines.  Faults are caused by the tectonic plates grinding and scraping against each other as they continuously and slowly move.

In California, for example, there are two plates - the Pacific Plate (which extends from western California to Japan, including much of the Pacific Ocean floor) and the North American Plate (which is most of the North American continent and parts of the Atlantic Ocean). The Pacific Plate moves northwestward past the North American Plate along the San Andreas Fault at a rate of about two inches per year.

Nothing is going to sink into the ocean.  Indeed, the ocean is itself but a pawn in the process.  What happens is there is an awful lot of shaking on the surface, with lots of concrete falling down.

Earthquakes create wonderful opportunities for real estate development.  When the topography changes, new views arise, valleys open and rivers change.  As I say, I'm waiting for my property in Arizona to become a kind of Malibu East, while my San Francisco properties will become exotic island destinations.

cheers

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:04 am

Basketball

There are also the occasional earthquakes that occur in the middle of tectonic plates, where compressive forces might build up over 25 -- 30+ years, until one day they go 'bang !'  

These are the kind of earthquakes that occur in places like Australia (like here in 1989..), much of Africa, central/northern Russia or in Canada..

These mid-plate compressive 'quakes are much rarer than those along the edges of the plates --  only comprising a very small % of the annual totals, around the globe.

https://en.m.wikibooks.org/wiki/High_School_Earth_Science/Nature_of_Earthquakes
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down