NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why an Independent Scotland would be rich...

2 posters

Go down

Why an Independent Scotland would be rich... Empty Why an Independent Scotland would be rich...

Post by Guest Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:53 pm

Some of go as far as to say we can be the richest country in the world, for our size like.

Not sure about that but this link makes good reading and speaks of Scotland being a huge player in the energy market, our oil and other exports,very interesting...

It goes on to say that in 2011-2012" Scotland would have been better of to the tune of £4.4 Billion pounds if we were independent, as well as Scots contributing 9.9% to UK taxes, while only 9.3% of public spending, as Sassy and Irn have covered anyway.

Scotland's finances are also stronger than the UK's.

I will gladly take all that and hopefully never have to put up with another leaching RW government again.

http://www.businessforscotland.co.uk/10-key-economic-facts-that-prove-scotland-will-be-a-wealthy-independent

Back to top Go down

Why an Independent Scotland would be rich... Empty Re: Why an Independent Scotland would be rich...

Post by Irn Bru Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:44 am

Joy Division wrote:Some of go as far as to say we can be the richest country in the world, for our size like.

Not sure about that but this link makes good reading  and speaks of Scotland being a huge player in the energy market, our oil and other exports,very interesting...

It goes on to say that in 2011-2012" Scotland  would have been better of to the tune of £4.4 Billion pounds if we were independent, as well as Scots contributing 9.9% to UK taxes, while only 9.3% of public spending, as Sassy and Irn have covered anyway.

I will gladly take all that and hopefully never have to put up with another leaching RW government again.

http://www.businessforscotland.co.uk/10-key-economic-facts-that-prove-scotland-will-be-a-wealthy-independent

Good post JD. Let's see the backlash
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Why an Independent Scotland would be rich... Empty Re: Why an Independent Scotland would be rich...

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:47 am

Irn Bru wrote:
Joy Division wrote:Some of go as far as to say we can be the richest country in the world, for our size like.

Not sure about that but this link makes good reading  and speaks of Scotland being a huge player in the energy market, our oil and other exports,very interesting...

It goes on to say that in 2011-2012" Scotland  would have been better of to the tune of £4.4 Billion pounds if we were independent, as well as Scots contributing 9.9% to UK taxes, while only 9.3% of public spending, as Sassy and Irn have covered anyway.

Indeed Irn, hopefully without any porkies again!

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:02 am

Joy Division wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:

At first I though there was no chance of Scotland voting for independence, now I'm not so sure.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:46 pm

scrat wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

At first I though there was no chance of Scotland voting for independence, now I'm not so sure.

My thoughts exactly Scrat, the yes campaign were up by 5% recently, but I still think it won't happen though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down