NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should Rich People Be Fined More?

Go down

Should Rich People Be Fined More? Empty Should Rich People Be Fined More?

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 5:34 pm

2nd May 2014

I noticed one of the Ecclestone's husband going for a drive in London - 5 Rolls Royces, Ferrari's and other assorted cars - parks in front of wherever he wants to shop and a warden puts a fine on his car.

So what? he'll think.

The point of traffic wardens (apparently) is to stop people parking in the wrong place - it doesn't work for rich people.

Same goes for costs and injuries in fights - should they pay more damages?

And speeding fines?

Please discuss.

Back to top Go down

Should Rich People Be Fined More? Empty Re: Should Rich People Be Fined More?

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 5:52 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:2nd May 2014

I noticed one of the Ecclestone's husband going for a drive in London - 5 Rolls Royces, Ferrari's and other assorted cars - parks in front of wherever he wants to shop and a warden puts a fine on his car.

So what? he'll think.

The point of traffic wardens (apparently) is to stop people parking in the wrong place - it doesn't work for rich people.

And speeding fines?

Please discuss.

Well congratulations, a question worth asking  ::D:: 

As you say, £100 fine would be morning pocket money to him. Might very well be a case for it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 6:14 pm

So what? he'll think.

And speeding fines?

Please discuss.

Hi Andy  ::D:: 

Sounds like a great idea but can you imagine the costs involved in deciding who should be fined what amount plus proving individuals wealth and income??? Should Rich People Be Fined More? No_fai44

I can't see how this could be managed in a cost effective way tbh but could lead to a few more public sector jobs I guess Should Rich People Be Fined More? Wink89 lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 6:18 pm

So what? he'll think.

And speeding fines?

Please discuss.

Does this apply to Muslims & gay people as well?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 6:22 pm

Shady wrote:

So what? he'll think.

And speeding fines?

Please discuss.

Does this apply to Muslims & gay people as well?

Oh shurrup, I was just beginning to think of you as a normal human being again  Crying or Very sad 

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri May 02, 2014 6:25 pm

Of course they should be fined more. Money as a penalty varies with wealth, so obviously it has much less impact to a wealthy man.

Same principle as taxes, only there the issue is not penalty, but ability to pay.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down