NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Muslims against terrorism': Hundreds of people gather just yards from where Barcelona terror attack took place to protest against violence as police kill Europe's most wanted man

3 posters

Go down

'Muslims against terrorism': Hundreds of people gather just yards from where Barcelona terror attack took place to protest against violence as police kill Europe's most wanted man  Empty 'Muslims against terrorism': Hundreds of people gather just yards from where Barcelona terror attack took place to protest against violence as police kill Europe's most wanted man

Post by Guest Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:55 am

[*]Muslims have gathered in Barcelona to protest against terrorism after a attack in the city left 13 people dead 
[*]Hundreds of people held up banners and condemned the violence just yards from where attack took place
[*]On the same day, armed police shot dead 22-year-old van driver and most-wanted man, Younes Abouyaaqoub

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4810674/Muslims-against-terrorism-Hundreds-people-protest.html#ixzz4qTbQ4BkD 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Back to top Go down

'Muslims against terrorism': Hundreds of people gather just yards from where Barcelona terror attack took place to protest against violence as police kill Europe's most wanted man  Empty Re: 'Muslims against terrorism': Hundreds of people gather just yards from where Barcelona terror attack took place to protest against violence as police kill Europe's most wanted man

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:15 am

I'm sick of fucking banners and candlelit vigils. These nutcases are still in the Muslim community doing what they do, over and over again. So instead of airing their bleeding hearts for the media, they need to winkle these murderers out and expose them. It's like those paedo perverts still abusing kids. I don't believe for one moment the Muslim community were unaware of what was going on.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

'Muslims against terrorism': Hundreds of people gather just yards from where Barcelona terror attack took place to protest against violence as police kill Europe's most wanted man  Empty Re: 'Muslims against terrorism': Hundreds of people gather just yards from where Barcelona terror attack took place to protest against violence as police kill Europe's most wanted man

Post by Guest Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:34 am

HoratioTarr wrote:I'm sick of fucking banners and candlelit vigils.   These nutcases are still in the Muslim community doing what they do, over and over again.   So instead of airing their bleeding hearts for the media, they need to winkle these murderers out and expose them.   It's like those paedo perverts still abusing kids.    I don't believe for one moment the Muslim community were unaware of what was going on.  

I am sure many of the Muslim community are sick and tired of people like you accusing them based off no evidence. I am sure many are sick of the terrorism as much as you. Unless of course you think all Muslims now back terrorism and extremism. You don't solve the problem of extremism, by vilifying all Muslims. You be critical of bad and hateful ideas/beliefs. You stand in unity with those against extremism, violence and terrorism.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:43 am

HoratioTarr wrote:I'm sick of fucking banners and candlelit vigils.   These nutcases are still in the Muslim community doing what they..do, over and over again.   So instead of airing their bleeding hearts for the media, they need to winkle these murderers out and expose them.   It's like those paedo perverts still abusing kids.    I don't believe for one moment the Muslim community were unaware of what was going on.  

it's quite complex though

some ex Muslim guy was talking after one of the attacks cant remember if it was manchester or westminster or maybe a different one but he was saying that within the 'Muslim communityy' you have those who want this to happen and make it happen, then you have those who support it openly, then those who support it quietly. he also said that many many do not support it at all and are horrified but cannot speak out due to pressure

there was once a film i saw called wall of silence where some guy got beat up and killed by a gang in london and his dad was trying to bring them to justice but when the police tried to get evidence no one would speak to them,,,,not because they didn't want to but because there were scared.....intimidation and threats can do a lot

mostly it's yazidis who speak up as they have renounced the violence in the koran but they are treated as apostates by Muslims

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:05 pm

gelico wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:I'm sick of fucking banners and candlelit vigils.   These nutcases are still in the Muslim community doing what they..do, over and over again.   So instead of airing their bleeding hearts for the media, they need to winkle these murderers out and expose them.   It's like those paedo perverts still abusing kids.    I don't believe for one moment the Muslim community were unaware of what was going on.  

some ex Muslim guy was talking after one of the attacks cant remember if it was manchester or westminster or maybe a different one but he was saying that within the 'Muslim communityy' you have those who want this to happen and make it happen, then you have those who support it openly, then those who support it quietly.  he also said that many many do not support it at all and are horrified but cannot speak out due to pressure

there was once a film i saw called wall of silence where some guy got beat up and killed by a gang in london and his dad was trying to bring them to justice but when the police tried to get evidence no one would speak to them,,,,not because they didn't want to but because there were scared.....intimidation and threats can do a lot

mostly it's yazidis who speak up as they have renounced the violence in the koran but they are treated as apostates by Muslims

We're all well aware that not all Muslims are terrorists etc. That's not the point here though. I think sooner or later the people of this country or any country that is perpetually targeted, are going to get pissed off with all this and the backlash will be terrible. It could make for civil war. The intimidation you speak of is very real. I have Muslim friends, and one of them lives in terror of her relatives finding out she attends dance classes.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:57 am

Thorin wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:I'm sick of fucking banners and candlelit vigils.   These nutcases are still in the Muslim community doing what they do, over and over again.   So instead of airing their bleeding hearts for the media, they need to winkle these murderers out and expose them.   It's like those paedo perverts still abusing kids.    I don't believe for one moment the Muslim community were unaware of what was going on.  

I am sure many of the Muslim community are sick and tired of people like you accusing them based off no evidence. I am sure many are sick of the terrorism as much as you. Unless of course you think all Muslims now back terrorism and extremism. You don't solve the problem of extremism, by vilifying all Muslims. You be critical of bad and hateful ideas/beliefs. You stand in unity with those against extremism, violence and terrorism.

for once thorin in on point, I agree.
although there is not even need to be critical if they put secularism before religion, which many do and more would if they found the secular ideals are protecting them too.

Don't often see HT to calling out tommy and co so total Hypocrite to expect Muslim to in when she doesn't do the same of her community Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:43 am

Can you repeat that again and put comma's and full stops where needed,
ignorant Aussie, come to Britain for a better education.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:01 am

HoratioTarr wrote:
gelico wrote:

some ex Muslim guy was talking after one of the attacks cant remember if it was manchester or westminster or maybe a different one but he was saying that within the 'Muslim communityy' you have those who want this to happen and make it happen, then you have those who support it openly, then those who support it quietly.  he also said that many many do not support it at all and are horrified but cannot speak out due to pressure

We're all well aware that not all Muslims are terrorists etc.    That's not the point here though.   I think sooner or later the people of this country or any country that is perpetually targeted, are going to get pissed off with all this and the backlash will be terrible.    It could make for civil war.    The intimidation you speak of is very real.  I have Muslim friends, and one of them lives in terror of her relatives finding out she attends dance classes.  

You do realise that this is one of the major objectives for ISIS.
To create a war between Muslims and Non-Muslims. That they then draw many more Muslims to their cause, with through the escalation of violence. That they are trying to divide many societies and get them to descend into violence. 

Many Muslims do speak out and have been an integral part in helping the intelligence services thwart terrorist attacks. Yes there is certainly problems where some do protect extremists within the community and this needs to be talked about and tackled, but we need to stand behind those who speak out against extremism. Those who are united with us against terrorism and extremism.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down