NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Man who wanted to kill Prince Charles guilty of terror plot

2 posters

Go down

Man who wanted to kill Prince Charles guilty of terror plot  Empty Man who wanted to kill Prince Charles guilty of terror plot

Post by Guest Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:04 pm

Mark Colborne, who described himself as Britain’s Anders Breivik, is convicted of planning terrorist attack ‘for Aryan people’

A man who felt “belittled by society” for being a white, ginger-haired male and fantasised about shooting Prince Charles so Prince Harry could be king has been found guilty of plotting a terror attack “for the Aryan people”.
Mark Colborne, 37, compared himself to the Norwegian far-right terrorist Anders Breivik – who killed 77 people in 2011 – and made notes in a diary detailing plans to assassinate the royal heir with a sniper rifle. He also acquired manuals entitled Assorted Nasties, Silent Death and The Poor Man’s James Bond, jurors were told.
Alison Darlow QC, prosecuting, told a court that the defendant had trawled the internet for explosives and poisons and bought books on the subject. He allegedly bought chemicals online that formed the essential ingredients for cyanide and stockpiled dust masks, metal filter funnels, plastic syringes and latex gloves.
Colborne was arrested on 3 June last year after his half-brother found papers detailing his racial hatred in his bedroom at the family home in Southampton.
The Old Bailey in London heard how Colborne had written of his wish to carry out a terror attack, stating: “I will put a major dent in England, one that is felt around the world. If for some reason I cannot perform a major operation, then I will still opt for low-level attacks.”
Comparing himself to rightwing extremists, he said: “I’m looking for major retribution, a mass terrorist attack which will bring to the attention our pain – not just mine but my brothers’ around the world.”
In March last year, Colborne bought various ingredients for cyanide, the court heard. On 3 June, Kevin Colborne came across receipts for chemicals his brother had bought while preparing to decorate the home.
He became concerned after learning that the chemicals could be used for fireworks and alerted his mother, Patricia. Together they went into Colborne’s “extremely cluttered” bedroom, uncovered an assortment of chemicals, the books and other equipment, and called the police.
Darlow told the court that the defendant had depression and agoraphobia and had led a relatively isolated life. She said: “He clearly had experienced a troubled childhood and perceived himself as marginalised and belittled by society because he was a white, ginger-haired male.”
A jury could not agree a verdict after a trial earlier this year, but Colborne was found guilty at the Old Bailey following a retrial. A jury deliberated for more than 14 hours to deliver its majority verdict on Tuesday.
The jury rejected allegations that Colborne possessed chemicals to make cyanide and dimethyl sulfoxide and stockpiled paraphernalia including syringes, screw-top spray and face masks.
Judge John Bevan QC adjourned sentencing until Tuesday 3 November. Colborne showed no emotion as the verdict was delivered.
Investigating officer Det Sgt Andy Hedley said: “It is clear from our investigation that Mark Colborne is a fantasist who had ideas and plans about committing acts that could cause great harm to other people.The 37-year-old went beyond the realms of fantasy when he wrote down his intentions and bought the chemicals that would have enabled him to carry out these plans.
“Fortunately, he didn’t ever carry out any of these plans and from all the evidence we found, Colborne had not progressed to actually making poisons or viable devices that would have presented an immediate threat to the community.”
He added: “I would like to thank and praise Colborne’s family who were brave in coming forward to tell us about concerns they had about his behaviour.”

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/sep/22/mark-colborne-kill-prince-charles-guilty-terror-plot

Madness everywhere!

Back to top Go down

Man who wanted to kill Prince Charles guilty of terror plot  Empty Re: Man who wanted to kill Prince Charles guilty of terror plot

Post by Guest Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:49 pm

He probably learned it all from islam

Back to top Go down

Man who wanted to kill Prince Charles guilty of terror plot  Empty Re: Man who wanted to kill Prince Charles guilty of terror plot

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:50 pm

Did he forget about William?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:05 am

Raggamuffin wrote:Did he forget about William?

seems so

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:07 am

Vicar Of Dibley wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Did he forget about William?

seems so

He forgot about George as well.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:19 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Vicar Of Dibley wrote:

seems so

He forgot about George as well.

He did so seems he was just obsessed about Charles .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:21 pm

So we need to see all ginger people on the march with ''not in my name'' placards,,,,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:20 pm

gelico again wrote:

So we need to see all ginger people on the march with ''not in my name'' placards,,,,

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:09 pm

gelico again wrote:

Well, if they demand it of one lot, should be demanded of all lol

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:11 pm

To be fair, I've felt like killing Charles; He's a wet lettuce
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down