NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'I killed my sister, but I don't care’: Girl, 18, is arrested after live-streaming the horrific moment she crashed her car leaving her 14-year-old sister dead

+2
eddie
HoratioTarr
6 posters

Go down

'I killed my sister, but I don't care’: Girl, 18, is arrested after live-streaming the horrific moment she crashed her car leaving her 14-year-old sister dead Empty 'I killed my sister, but I don't care’: Girl, 18, is arrested after live-streaming the horrific moment she crashed her car leaving her 14-year-old sister dead

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:06 pm

THIS TOPIC CONTAINS A GRAPHIC VIDEO.

An 18-year-old woman has been jailed after drunkenly crashing her car and killing her 14-year-old sister, a moment the driver live streamed to her Instagram account.
Obdulia Sanchez, from Stockton, is accused of driving under the influence during the deadly accident in Los Banos, California.
Authorities say her younger sibling, Jacqueline Sanchez, died at the scene.

GRAPHIC VIDEO - BE WARNED

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4724352/Drunk-driver-live-streams-Instagram-crash-kills-sister.html
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

'I killed my sister, but I don't care’: Girl, 18, is arrested after live-streaming the horrific moment she crashed her car leaving her 14-year-old sister dead Empty Re: 'I killed my sister, but I don't care’: Girl, 18, is arrested after live-streaming the horrific moment she crashed her car leaving her 14-year-old sister dead

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:07 pm

She didn't even bat an eyelid and filmed her sister's mutilated body. The penchant for filming everything, every aspect of your life, and putting it on social media is getting sickening.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

'I killed my sister, but I don't care’: Girl, 18, is arrested after live-streaming the horrific moment she crashed her car leaving her 14-year-old sister dead Empty Re: 'I killed my sister, but I don't care’: Girl, 18, is arrested after live-streaming the horrific moment she crashed her car leaving her 14-year-old sister dead

Post by eddie Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:11 pm

This girl is just a sick and twisted individual. I can't comprehend her mindset at all.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:12 pm

They are on something other than drink or else they are evil sadistic killers who got off on that.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:12 pm

Oh God...that's truly sickening.

I agree about living life through social media.....it deadens real emotions, everythings a bloody play act with some nowadays.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:05 am

Omg! I can't believe what I just saw. Filming her dead sister, she's one sicko.

I hope she got life.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:05 pm

magica wrote:Omg! I can't believe what I just saw. Filming her dead sister, she's one sicko.

I hope she got life.

I wonder how she will ever come to terms with what she did when she is free of whatever substances made her act like a maniac.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:46 pm

I hope her conscience plagues her all her life, evil cow.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:40 pm

She's got no sympathy in the news over here.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:00 pm

If I didn't know better, I'd say that was staged - it doesn't seem real somehow.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:08 pm

She has been arrested:

'I killed my sister, but I don't care': Girl, 18, is arrested after live-streaming the horrific moment she crashed her car leaving her 14-year-old sister dead

Obdulia is being held in jail on charges of vehicular manslaughter while under the influence and DUI

An 18-year-old woman has been arrested after crashing her car and killing her 14-year-old sister, a moment she live streamed to her Instagram account.
Obdulia Sanchez, from Stockton, is accused of driving under the influence during the deadly incident in Los Banos, California on Friday.  
Her younger sibling, Jacqueline Sanchez, died at the scene and authorities are now looking into the graphic video that they believe shows the deadly events unfolding.

Authorities say they were made aware of the shocking crash scene video circulating on social media and were working to determine if it was authentic.  
Family members have confirmed the video was shot by Obdulia.
They say the victim, Jacqueline, was supposed to celebrate her Quinceanera (15th birthday) on Sunday.  
Mary Hernandez, of Stockton, who viewed the live stream, decided to record it while unsure if the shocking footage was real.
'At first we didn't even want to believe it was real,' she said.
'I recorded it and posted it mainly because as someone who uses Snapchat I see a lot of people driving with their Snapchats doing what she was doing, so to me it was like an eye opener.'
The footage received at least 700,000 views.  
Family members have started a GoFundMe Page for Jacqueline's funeral expenses.
Facebook has been repeatedly accused of failing to remove graphic and unsuitable content. In April it announced it was hiring 3,000 more staff to monitor posts.  

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4724352/Drunk-driver-live-streams-Instagram-crash-kills-sister.html#ixzz4nrsx1jWE
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:14 pm

To be fair, she didn't actually say that she didn't care she'd killed her sister.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:32 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:To be fair, she didn't actually say that she didn't care she'd killed her sister.

She did.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:35 pm

The video is now unavailable on here.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:42 pm

eddie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:To be fair, she didn't actually say that she didn't care she'd killed her sister.

She did.

From the link:

Gory visuals from the scene then show Jacqueline's body strewn on the floor, the other girl in the car waving for help and Obdulia talking to the camera.
During the live recording Obdulia said: 'Jacqueline, please wake up. I f****** killed my sister, OK? I know I'm going to jail for life. I love my sister… this is the last thing I thought was going to happen to us.'
'I killed my sister, but I don't care. I killed my sister. I know I'm going to prison, but I don't care. I'm sorry baby. I'm a hold it down.'
The disturbing clip ends with her kneeling next to her dead sister and saying: 'Wake up baby, I'm f**king sorry baby, I did not mean to kill you sweetie.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4724352/Drunk-driver-live-streams-Instagram-crash-kills-sister.html#ixzz4nsGNFmrY
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:12 pm

eddie wrote:
eddie wrote:

She did.

From the link:

Gory visuals from the scene then show Jacqueline's body strewn on the floor, the other girl in the car waving for help and Obdulia talking to the camera.
During the live recording Obdulia said: 'Jacqueline, please wake up. I f****** killed my sister, OK? I know I'm going to jail for life. I love my sister… this is the last thing I thought was going to happen to us.'
'I killed my sister, but I don't care. I killed my sister. I know I'm going to prison, but I don't care. I'm sorry baby. I'm a hold it down.'
The disturbing clip ends with her kneeling next to her dead sister and saying: 'Wake up baby, I'm f**king sorry baby, I did not mean to kill you sweetie.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4724352/Drunk-driver-live-streams-Instagram-crash-kills-sister.html#ixzz4nsGNFmrY

That is not what I heard on the video.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down