NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forced child migration 'bigger abuse scandal than Savile'

+7
Miffs2
Tommy Monk
Syl
Original Quill
HoratioTarr
Raggamuffin
'Wolfie
11 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Forced child migration 'bigger abuse scandal than Savile' - Page 3 Empty Forced child migration 'bigger abuse scandal than Savile'

Post by Guest Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:03 am

First topic message reminder :

The forced migration of UK children overseas was a bigger sex abuse scandal than that of Jimmy Savile, ex-prime minister Gordon Brown has said. Mr Brown told the Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Abuse that the 2,000 surviving British child migrants who suffered abuse should be compensated. He said the mass transportation of 130,000 British children overseas was "government-enforced trafficking". Across 50 years, the children were sent to ex-colonies such as Australia. The transportation programme began in the 1920s, partly to ease the population of the UK's orphanages in the years after the First World War, and to give "lost" children the chance of a new life in Britain's colonies.

But children continued to be be sent abroad until 1974.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40669699

Back to top Go down

Forced child migration 'bigger abuse scandal than Savile' - Page 3 Empty Re: Forced child migration 'bigger abuse scandal than Savile'

Post by Guest Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:51 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

He's constantly trying to draw attention away from the Aussies by blaming the UK and getting abusive towards other members here. Still, it's good to know that you approve of abuse ...

You're an apologist for the Aussies.

Raggs, you're such a drama queen.  He's not said anything that many of us have mentioned.  It's just...Brits are a bit over-sensitive.  If everything said about them is not perfect, they begin to feel unloved.  

Lordy, if I took every criticism about the US to heart, I'd be in an institution by now.  Lighten up...learn to meditate.  Light some aroma-candles.  Here:

Now, don't that feel better?  Y'all just need to get used to a little criticism...roll with it.

+1

She completely lied over what wolf had said and then went silent when I pointed out he had shown wrongs by Australia and she is still being an apologist

I have never seen her admit to being wrong and on this she still refuses to see any fault from countless British governments when the evidence is damning.

This is not Britain Verses Australia. This is about how tens of thousands of children were wronged and abused.

Back to top Go down

Forced child migration 'bigger abuse scandal than Savile' - Page 3 Empty Re: Forced child migration 'bigger abuse scandal than Savile'

Post by Guest Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:52 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Well that shows you cannot read what he did say and it shows he did show blame to Australia

You tried to exonerate the Uk from any wrongs, of which they did plenty wrong here and you are still doing it now

Its not stirring to point out you are an apologist

He's constantly trying to draw attention away from the Aussies by blaming the UK and getting abusive towards other members here. Still, it's good to know that you approve of abuse ...

You're an apologist for the Aussies.

Really?

Show me where I have excused Australia from wrongs done here?

Take your time

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:53 pm

Thorin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Raggs, you're such a drama queen.  He's not said anything that many of us have mentioned.  It's just...Brits are a bit over-sensitive.  If everything said about them is not perfect, they begin to feel unloved.  

Lordy, if I took every criticism about the US to heart, I'd be in an institution by now.  Lighten up...learn to meditate.  Light some aroma-candles.  Here:

Now, don't that feel better?  Y'all just need to get used to a little criticism...roll with it.

+1

She completely lied over what wolf had said and then went silent when I pointed out he had shown wrongs by Australia and she is still being an apologist

I have never seen her admit to being wrong and on this she still refuses to see any fault from countless British governments when the evidence is damning.

This is not Britain Verses Australia. This is about how tens of thousands of children were wronged and abused.

You've contributed virtually nothing to this thread, except stirring and trolling. Wolfman tried to claim that the abuse in Australia was "unrelated", and Quill lied yesterday - something you seemed to miss. Still, it hasn't gone unnoticed that you're sucking up to Wolfboy and Quill lately ...
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:55 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Arrow

Not to excuse or lessen any wrongdoings on the part of the Australian, Canadian or New Zealand governments and their authorities...

In the first half of the 20th century each of these countries were operating their immigration policies under a "populate or perish ! " philosophy;  where the governments took a narrow view of ways to build the nations' populations to a more "sustainable" level fast --  and with a particular bias to building and maintaining the "white" majorities in these countries.

The same kind of insular and "end of empire" thinking that also led to the 'White Australia Policy' after WWI..

And gave us those authorities and their bureaucracy that were all too ready to ignore criminal acts, abuses and outright denials of basic human rights...

Interesting and clearly some on here did not bother to read

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:56 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

+1

You've contributed virtually nothing to this thread, except stirring and trolling. Wolfman tried to claim that the abuse in Australia was "unrelated", and Quill lied yesterday - something you seemed to miss. Still, it hasn't gone unnoticed that you're sucking up to Wolfboy and Quill lately ...

Seems to me you are the only one causing trouble here, as seen evidently by the above

Wolf was in the wrong for his outburst,  but that does not excuse your behaviour above and all because you are an apologist.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:56 pm

You've completely ignored the abuse the children suffered once in Australia Didge. Now I have no more time for your trolling and attempts to start another argument, whilst also trying to tag-team with Quill. You have nothing to add to this debate.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:57 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:You've completely ignored the abuse the children suffered once in Australia Didge. Now I have no more time for your trolling and attempts to start another argument, whilst also trying to tag-team with Quill. You have nothing to add to this debate.

So you cannot back up your lie.

As I thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:00 pm

You're on ignore, you foul excuse for a human being.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:18 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote: Suspect

Miffs, Horatio and Tommy join in attempting to defend the indefensible on the part of the British government, while also trying to shift the blame wholly-and-solely onto the recipient countries...

Why am I not surprised ???

That mob of odious and uncaring slimeballs are getting worse by the week.

You need to actually read the posts instead of making shit up. I categorically stated that both the UK and Australia were to blame. How is that defending the UK, you fucking buffoon.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:53 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Miffs2 wrote:

Hey. Moron. Don't tell me what I think.

Rolling Eyes

Do Fuck off, you idiotic trolling twat...

Your fascist, racist and white supremacist ideals are quite clear for everyone to see on here  !!!

Oh do piss off needledick.
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:55 pm

Syl wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Rolling Eyes

Do Fuck off, you idiotic trolling twat...

Your fascist, racist and white supremacist ideals are quite clear for everyone to see on here  !!!

Stop trying to back yourself up with ridiculous statements that  others see what you see....you certainly don't speak for me...and obviously there is only ONE troll in this thread....clue...its not Miffs. Wink
Thanks Syl x
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:56 pm

Thorin wrote:
Syl wrote:

Stop trying to back yourself up with ridiculous statements that  others see what you see....you certainly don't speak for me...and obviously there is only ONE troll in this thread....clue...its not Miffs. Wink

Well wolf is right that Nems, Tommy and rags have given a poor apologist stance to a crime

Wolf at least has given many good points on this, whilst the others because they see no wrong ever in what the uk does, came out with what can only be described as complete bollocks.

Making them piss poor apologists. Wolf even stated the wrongs by Australia, but as seen Nems, and co seem to think it was a paradise to be sent away.

Do you actually read posts before you comment?
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:06 pm

The ones to blame for any abuse are those who actually did the abuse...

If it is the case that any of the UK officials at the time who were responsible for deciding the sending abroad of any of these children, were intentionally doing so for any of them to be abused, then of course these individuals would also be to blame...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:42 pm

Miffs2 wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Well wolf is right that Nems, Tommy and rags have given a poor apologist stance to a crime

Wolf at least has given many good points on this, whilst the others because they see no wrong ever in what the uk does, came out with what can only be described as complete bollocks.

Making them piss poor apologists. Wolf even stated the wrongs by Australia, but as seen Nems, and co seem to think it was a paradise to be sent away.

Do you actually read posts before you comment?

Do you actuality read article and posts before you comment?

You clearly dont Nems

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:17 am

What sickens me with the poor replies here, is that none of them factor the history of this country and why children were being taken into care. Due to the fact many of them were from single or unwed mothers. Where a country had a duty of care to look after such single or unwed mothers from deprived backgrounds. They were instead stigmatized by society. Many unwed mothers being sent to religious institutions. Many of which which help traffic children from theirs to religious institutions abroad..Which were nothing more than pedophile rings. Many of these children were lied to and classed as orphans. Which became known by both British and Australian Governments. Who did nothing.

So people are going on about why so many of these children were in care? Well it was the system and society that ensured many did. Where as seen many were told their parents were dead, when in fact many were not dead. About a 1,000 have been reunited with their biological families. Only Horatio pointed some of this out and nobody took note (as she clearly must have read the articles on this). I thought this would lead to a better understanding and 3 pages later with have those claiming they were off to a better life, when they were denied one here in the first place. Instead we had appalling claims as if these families were worth having, not having the first clue on how appalling unwed and single mothers were once treated. Stigmatized by society. Showing some did not understand a single point that Horatio was making and even Horatio did not challenge this back from Rags, which was poor. As they were more interested in defending each other from my criticism.

That was really pathetic.

Why? Because it shows many did not read the articles and were more intent on white washing any blame for the part of the British Governments had in this or maintaining the same petty issues they have with posters.

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:41 am

Cool

Now we see Raggs falsely accusing Didge of "trolling" this thread...

Par for the course, that --  her cohorts (Sly, Horatio, DYK..) regularly scream "troll" and "liar" at me, Quill, veya, Andy and other 'lefties' and other opponents on here..

When it's always quite obvious that Nems/miff2, Sly, Horatio and Deano himself are the true trolls on here. I have yet to see Nems make one positive, constructive  or useful comment on any thread since she slinked back in her latest reincarnation..

All she ever does is troll, whinge and abuse foreigners...
And now Neme, Raggs, Horatio, Sly and Tommy have further disgraced themselves by defending paedophiles, excusing British crimes -- and trying to shift all the blame onto Australia alone..

Disgusting bunch of gormless maggots, that whole despicable little gang
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:36 am

HoratioTarr wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote: Suspect

Miffs, Horatio and Tommy join in attempting to defend the indefensible on the part of the British government, while also trying to shift the blame wholly-and-solely onto the recipient countries...

Why am I not surprised ???

That mob of odious and uncaring slimeballs are getting worse by the week.

You need to actually read the posts instead of making shit up.    I categorically stated that both the UK and Australia were to blame.   How is that defending the UK, you fucking buffoon.

So you think the UK governemnt should pay all the victims $150K out of tax money?
if the UK is to blame too then why is not paying compensation?

wolf pointed out this is not a debate down here as we have official acknowledged the mistake/abuse and there is tax payer funded compensation for the victims. the finer points seem to have been missed, as it is not just blaming the UK, it is asking the UK to pay it share (I know culturally, England hates paying it share Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes )
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:59 am

Arrow

Horatio is full of shit...

Thorin posted the O/P;
I posted some backup material...

Raggs, Nems and Tommy then went on to abuse me and Thorin;  and then tried to blame the Australian authorities solely, for what everyone else had done --  while openly defending both the British paedophiles and the British gov't of the day..

That troll Nem's vitriolic spray at me was a clear example of "shoot the messenger"..

Irespective of Horatio's and Sly's own feelings on this matter,  as long as they are foolish enough to defend Nem's and Raggs's idiotic comments in this thread, I will lump them in with the same group -- "Guilt by association".

(As for Tommy, nobody's ever accused him of being a clear and rational thinker, have they..).

If the likes of Horatio and Sly want people to think better of them, they should be prepared to speak up against Nems' and Raggs's defending the indefensible  !
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:02 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote: Arrow

Thorin posted the O/P;

Raggs, Nems and Tommy then went on to abuse me and Thorin;  and then tried to blame the Australian authorities solely, for what everyone else had done --  while openly defending both the British paedophiles and the British gov't of the day..

That troll Nem's vitriolic spray at me was a clear example of "shoot the messenger"..

Irespective of Horatio's and Sly's own feelings on this matter,  as long as they are foolish enough to defend Nem's and Raggs's idiotic comments in this thread, I will lump them in with the same group -- "Guilt by association".

(As for Tommy, nobody's ever accused him of being a clear and rational thinker, have they..).

If the likes of Horatio and Sly want people to think better of them, they should be prepared to speak up against Nems' and Raggs's defending the indefensible  !

You have no self awareness, do you? You continually abuse people on here and call them the most awful names.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:03 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

You need to actually read the posts instead of making shit up.    I categorically stated that both the UK and Australia were to blame.   How is that defending the UK, you fucking buffoon.

So you think the UK governemnt should pay all the victims $150K out of tax money?

wolf pointed out this is not a debate down here as we have official acknowledged the mistake/abuse and there is tax payer funded compensation for the victims. the finer points seem to have been missed, as it is not just blaming the UK, it is asking the UK to pay it share (I know culturally, England hates paying it share Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes )

I don't run the country so there's no point asking or demanding that people on this forum come up with the answers.  That's just silly.  I don't expect you to solve your country's problems.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:26 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

I don't run the country so there's no point asking or demanding that people on this forum come up with the answers.  That's just silly.  I don't expect you to  solve your country's problems.

Copout.

He never said you do run the country and was going off the fact this is being dealt with in Australia and why it is not in the UK. Where many have tried to excuse the UK here and off some very poor unresearched and quite frankly ignorant replies. Many of which you have not even challenged.

Where instead you have looked to defend posters, because of a confirmation bias, as you like them and fail to be critical of their views.

I have no problem taking people to task, no matter if I get along with them.

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:11 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Basketball

It,could have been all so easy, for Nems and Raggs and Tommy to stick to the topic, and simply address Britain's forced removal and export of unwanted children, and their subsequent pandering to their paedophile friends....

Instead, they chose to lower themselves to even more disgusting and despicable levels than their norm --by excusing and defending the paedophiles, denying the British authorities actions, and attempting to blame the Australian government entirely for Britain's actions..

And then to top it all off, Nems shows her true self by launching her puerile attack against me, to deflect from her own idiocy.
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:49 pm

Thorin wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

I don't run the country so there's no point asking or demanding that people on this forum come up with the answers.  That's just silly.  I don't expect you to  solve your country's problems.

Copout.

He never said you do run the country and was going off the fact this is being dealt with in Australia and why it is not in the UK. Where many have tried to excuse the UK here and off some very poor unresearched and quite frankly ignorant replies. Many of which you have not even challenged.

Where instead you have looked to defend posters, because of a confirmation bias, as you like them and fail to be critical of their views.

And here you are on side with whoever is your forum 'friend' at any given time. I've watched you over the time I've been on here alternate between trying to ingratiate yourself with people and then turn on them...all for your own entertainment. You've been banned on here more than most, and no doubt you'll keep getting banned, then it's repeat, rinse, repeat. I don't actually give a flying fuck what you think or say. Your definition of 'challenge' is to argue and goad ad nauseam. I'll at least stick to my guns, and don't go around repeatedly grovelling to people then trying to wind them up.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:59 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Copout.

And here you are on side with whoever is your forum 'friend' at any given time.    I've watched you over the time I've been on here alternate between trying to ingratiate yourself with people and then turn on them...all for your own entertainment.   You've been banned on here more than most, and no doubt you'll keep getting banned, then it's repeat, rinse, repeat.   I don't actually give a flying fuck what you think or say.  Your definition of 'challenge' is to argue and goad ad nauseam.   I'll at least stick to my guns, and don't go around repeatedly grovelling to people then trying to wind them up.

Copout again

Here you cannot take criticism when rightly pulled on this thread and you misdirect onto me.

Now I had the decency to try and resolve things with you and even apologised, even though I have never asked the same of you when you have been abusive, because there is a big difference between yourself and me.

I don't hold grudges and this is proven by the fact I have stood up for you when you have been wronged on here. I stand up for anyone i see as being wronged.

Clearly by the fact you have started personal threads about me after trying to make amends clearly shows you are indeed quite two faced, as you had no intention of moving on.

Even now knowing this, if you were wrongly accused I would still stand up for you. As I stand up for what is right, no matter who is making the accusation.

That is the difference between us. I can move on and as seen by the above you are clearly not humble, lack the ability to move on, hold silly grudges and worse try to be childish by starting personal threads. Making you vindictive and petty.

So here again you knew views made were wrong by some you like on here and instead of challenging them. You saw fit to defend them. 

It shows you are gutless

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:22 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Copout.

And here you are on side with whoever is your forum 'friend' at any given time.    I've watched you over the time I've been on here alternate between trying to ingratiate yourself with people and then turn on them...all for your own entertainment.   You've been banned on here more than most, and no doubt you'll keep getting banned, then it's repeat, rinse, repeat.   I don't actually give a flying fuck what you think or say.  Your definition of 'challenge' is to argue and goad ad nauseam.   I'll at least stick to my guns, and don't go around repeatedly grovelling to people then trying to wind them up.

Or, he's an independent thinker, who doesn't "groom" posters in order to form gangs. Didge and I (or anyone) have had our differences, and there are accusations, but gang formation is not one of them. He speaks his mind...and maybe next time it will be unpopular. But I don't think you can accuse him of trying to curry favor to start up a gang (such as you guys have).

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:53 pm

Here's my take on it, as far as we know, no little boys were buggered in England, and no little girls were raped here either. But they certainly were when they were in Australia !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:53 pm

Original Quill wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Or, he's an independent thinker, who doesn't "groom" posters in order to form gangs.  Didge and I (or anyone) have had our differences, and there are accusations, but gang formation is not one of them.  He speaks his mind...and maybe next time it will be unpopular.  But I don't think you can accuse him of trying to curry favor to start up a gang (such as you guys have).

Exactly Quill. We can have rows and always move on.
As we do not hold grudges.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:57 pm

nicko wrote:Here's my take on it,  as far as we know,  no little boys were buggered in England, and no little girls were raped here either.    But they certainly were when they were in Australia !

If you read the article, some of them were abused here, before being sent abroad, the investigation is finding.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:58 pm

That maybe, but the Aussies had a good go as well didn't they?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:09 pm

nicko wrote:That maybe, but the Aussies had a good go as well didn't they?

You mean some religious and charity groups, a front for paedophiles abused them?

Again this is being dealt with in Australia.

This is about how many were sent away, when they never should have been or in many cases, that they should have been in care or Orphanages.

This was due to a very backward stance on single and unwed mothers who were stigmatised. The later of which were sent into religious institutions. Then many of these children were told their parents were dead, which was not the case. It was the country neither cared or looked out for single and unwed mothers.

Maybe you would like to comment on that Nicko?

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:05 pm

What you posted is true, it still does not excuse the Aussie Pedo's !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:10 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Cool

Now we see Raggs falsely accusing Didge of "trolling" this thread...

Par for the course, that --  her cohorts (Sly, Horatio, DYK..) regularly scream "troll" and "liar" at me, Quill, veya, Andy and other 'lefties' and other opponents on here..

When it's always quite obvious that Nems/miff2, Sly, Horatio and Deano himself are the true trolls on here. I have yet to see Nems make one positive, constructive  or useful comment on any thread since she slinked back in her latest reincarnation..

All she ever does is troll, whinge and abuse foreigners...
And now Neme, Raggs, Horatio, Sly and Tommy have further disgraced themselves by defending paedophiles, excusing British crimes -- and trying to shift all the blame onto Australia alone..

Disgusting bunch of gormless maggots, that whole despicable little gang

I haven't defended paedophiles. You're such a liar - and a troll.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:11 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

Basketball

It,could have been all so easy, for Nems and Raggs and Tommy to stick to the topic, and simply address Britain's forced removal and export of unwanted children, and their subsequent pandering to their paedophile friends....

Instead, they chose to lower themselves to even more disgusting and despicable levels than their norm --by excusing and defending the paedophiles, denying the British authorities actions, and attempting to blame the Australian government entirely for Britain's actions..

And then to top it all off,  Nems shows her true self by launching her puerile attack against me, to deflect from her own idiocy.

It seems that the paedophiles were in Australia - you know, that place where you come from. Of course the Australian Government is to blame for the abuse, but not as much as the actual abusers in Australia.

I doubt it would be easy for you to stick to the topic without getting abusive and trolling - you're too far gone.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:18 pm

nicko wrote:What you posted is true,   it still does not excuse the Aussie Pedo's  !

Nobody said it did Nicko

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:20 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote: Arrow

Thorin posted the O/P;

That's the third post you've made today slagging off other posters and lying about them. Goodness knows why anyone has any respect for you - they must be trying to curry favours or something ...

I know you don't like the idea of Aussies being into child abuse, but you have to face the facts, and slating other posters as a distraction doesn't really work.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:23 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I know you don't like the idea of Aussies being into child abuse, but you have to face the facts, and slating other posters as a distraction doesn't really work.

He's never taken the position that Aussies aren't in on it, Raggs.

Last edited by Original Quill on Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:24 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:I know you don't like the idea of Aussies being into child abuse, but you have to face the facts, and slating other posters as a distraction doesn't really work.

He's never taken that position, Raggs.

Then why is he accusing me of defending paedophiles? He's trying to pass the buck onto the British again. I think it's quite clear that you're not really following this thread.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:26 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

He's never taken that position, Raggs.

Then why is he accusing me of defending paedophiles? He's trying to pass the buck onto the British again. I think it's quite clear that you're not really following this thread.

Simple. Both the Aussies and the Brits are guilty. Seems Wolf and didge have both taken the stand that both nations are responsible. Only you are still manning the walls against the allegations of the British involvement.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:32 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Simple.  Both the Aussies and the Brits are guilty.  Seems Wolf and didge have both taken the stand that both nations are responsible.  Only you are still manning the walls against the allegations of the British involvement.

There's no suggestion that the Brits were paedophiles though, so he's lying and trolling.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:39 pm

Why is fleakeeper posting lies...!?

Does he not realise tha everyone can read ALL theposts on this thread and see that he is making shit up...!!!???

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:42 pm

"An unknown but clearly large number of these children were subjected to horrific assaults sometimes before, sometimes during but in the main after they left the UK.

The reality, for some of those children, was a childhood of servitude and hard labour at foster homes: on remote farms, at state-run orphanages and church-run institutions. They were often separated from siblings. Some were subjected to physical and sexual abuse.

"In 1956, three British officials visited Australia on a fact-finding mission to inspect 26 institutions which took child migrants, and delivered back a fairly critical report, identifying issues such as lack of expertise in child care, and concerns of the remote rural locations. The report, however, made no mention of sexual or physical abuse. And the child migration continued."

I still see the apologist is in full swing with her drivel

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:44 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Does he not realise tha everyone can read ALL theposts on this thread and see that he is making shit up...!!!???

Because he's a liar and a troll. It's only a few people who pretend he's not, and they have an agenda. Cool
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:46 pm

Thorin wrote:"An unknown but clearly large number of these children were subjected to horrific assaults sometimes before, sometimes during but in the main after they left the UK.

The reality, for some of those children, was a childhood of servitude and hard labour at foster homes: on remote farms, at state-run orphanages and church-run institutions. They were often separated from siblings. Some were subjected to physical and sexual abuse.

"In 1956, three British officials visited Australia on a fact-finding mission to inspect 26 institutions which took child migrants, and delivered back a fairly critical report, identifying issues such as lack of expertise in child care, and concerns of the remote rural locations. The report, however, made no mention of sexual or physical abuse. And the child migration continued."

I still see the apologist is in full swing with her drivel

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:47 pm

Thorin wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Copout again

Here you cannot take criticism when rightly pulled on this thread and you misdirect onto me.

Now I had the decency to try and resolve things with you and even apologised, even though I have never asked the same of you when you have been abusive, because there is a big difference between yourself and me.

I don't hold grudges and this is proven by the fact I have stood up for you when you have been wronged on here. I stand up for anyone i see as being wronged.

Clearly by the fact you have started personal threads about me after trying to make amends clearly shows you are indeed quite two faced, as you had no intention of moving on.

Even now knowing this, if you were wrongly accused I would still stand up for you. As I stand up for what is right, no matter who is making the accusation.

That is the difference between us. I can move on and as seen by the above you are clearly not humble, lack the ability to move on, hold silly grudges and worse try to be childish by starting personal threads. Making you vindictive and petty.

So here again you knew views made were wrong by some you like on here and instead of challenging them. You saw fit to defend them. 

It shows you are gutless

You have a short memory. I've also taken your side when I've thought you were in the right or someone has had an unnecessary go at you.

Everyone on here is entitled to their opinion. I might not agree all the time but I certainly don't jump on someone for that opinion and start calling them names, as you do. For some reason it's pick on Raggs time this week, next week it'll be someone else. You get off on discord and baiting people. That's why for a long time I totally ignored you. Well, you're now back on ignore so that's one less person for you to try to start aggro with.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:48 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Because he's a liar and a troll. It's only a few people who pretend he's not, and they have an agenda. Cool

For someone with a 'Degree' he's certainly short on the grey matter.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:48 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Simple.  Both the Aussies and the Brits are guilty.  Seems Wolf and didge have both taken the stand that both nations are responsible.  Only you are still manning the walls against the allegations of the British involvement.

And sadly both Tommy and rags keep posting up the worst apologist stance, because yet again they failed to know history or research anything sadly.

A classic example of ignorance begets ignorance by them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:53 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Copout again

It shows you are gutless

You have a short memory.  I've also taken your side when I've thought you were in the right or someone has had an unnecessary go at you.  

Everyone on here is entitled to their opinion.   I might not agree all the time but I certainly don't jump on someone for that opinion and start calling them names, as you do.   For some reason it's pick on Raggs time this week, next week it'll be someone else.  You get off on discord and baiting people.  That's why for a long time I totally ignored you.    Well, you're now back on ignore so that's one less person for you to try to start aggro with.  

Never claimed you did not stand up, which was clearly fake as you posted two personal threads, when you were supposed to have moved on. That is clearly being two faced, showing you are very petty and vindictive

So you admit to not being critical of someone you like. i never called her any names but asked her questions and rightly classed her as an apologist. Though you avoid her constant abuse in this thread.
That says it all really to me, when you are being critical of others here on this very thread.
Yet again a very poor double standard

Oh here we go its "pull out the victim card time"

Nobody is picking on anyone and rags has engaged in plenty of the discussion and thrown plenty of abuse.

I think you hold a rather sexist view of women and see them as weak or something. As rags is very capable of standing up for herself. Yet for some reason you think any criticism is now being picked on when its your female poster friends.

Its a typical copout when nobody is being picked on but you make a victim out of them, as an excuse for their behaviour and to get out of being critical of their views.

i could care less that you have me on ignore, i shall continue to post views on this forum and if you chose to ignore them, then that is your loss not mine

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:14 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Copout again

It shows you are gutless

You have a short memory.  I've also taken your side when I've thought you were in the right or someone has had an unnecessary go at you.  

Everyone on here is entitled to their opinion.   I might not agree all the time but I certainly don't jump on someone for that opinion and start calling them names, as you do.   For some reason it's pick on Raggs time this week, next week it'll be someone else.  You get off on discord and baiting people.  That's why for a long time I totally ignored you.    Well, you're now back on ignore so that's one less person for you to try to start aggro with.  

He's on ignore at the moment. I'm bored with his baiting and goading. He just picks a side in a debate, any side, and then contradicts someone for the sake of it, and demands answers, even though he never answers questions himself. It wouldn't surprise me if he'd defended Britain over this issue in the past.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:17 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

He's on ignore at the moment. I'm bored with his baiting and goading. He just picks a side in a debate, any side, and then contradicts someone for the sake of it, and demands answers, even though he never answers questions himself. It wouldn't surprise me if he'd defended Britain over this issue in the past.

Claims to have me on ignore and yet still whinging, lying about me and playing the victim card, after being abusive throughout.
I don't pick a side in debate, I am passionate about what I believe in. Who else would not back putting right the wrongs done here? Who on earth would be on the side that covered this up, allowed this abuse to continue and fails to compensate the victims?  
As that is the only other side.

Exquisite example of a contradiction saying they have me on ignore, whilst talking about me and exposing yet again gang mentality.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:45 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:The ones to blame for any abuse are those who actually did the abuse...

If it is the case that any of the UK officials at the time who were responsible for deciding the sending abroad of any of these children, were intentionally doing so for any of them to be abused, then of course these individuals would also be to blame...

I made this post yesterday...

How am I making excuses for anything...!?

If anyone has any evidence that the latter is true... then show it and name those responsible...!?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next