NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baring baby bumps.

+4
eddie
HoratioTarr
magica
Syl
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Baring baby bumps. Empty Baring baby bumps.

Post by Syl Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:54 pm

Do you like seeing pictures of naked women posing whilst sporting a huge baby bump, or do you think some things should be left private?

I actually think pregnant women look beautiful. If the photo is tastefully done it can empower other pregnant women who may not feel that attractive whilst they are carrying.

Serena Williams is the latest  well known woman to bare all.

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/entertainment/celebrity/serena-williams-bares-bump-for-vanity-fair-and-admits-she-is-still-in-shock-with-her-pregnancy/ar-BBDmmc3?li=AAmiR2Z&ocid=spartandhp

Baring baby bumps. BBDmcly
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Baring baby bumps. Empty Re: Baring baby bumps.

Post by magica Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:06 pm

Tbh Syl I'm sick of them all jumping on the bandwagon and showing their bumps.

Women have had babies since time immemorial. No need for us all to see their bumps. Rolling Eyes
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:51 pm

It's tedious.    Would everyone feel the same if she were fat and 70?   It's just more silly attention seeking and I'm not sure exactly where this 'empowerment' comes from.   What's empowering about getting your kit off and simpering on the cover of a magazine?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:30 pm

No I'm not particularly bothered about seeing a big belly of a stranger, means nothing to me.

Might be a type of sexual fantasy for some men though - Id imagine that's the only type of person who's going to give more than a passing glance.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:54 pm

magica wrote:Tbh  Syl I'm sick of them all jumping on the bandwagon and showing their bumps.

Women have had babies since time immemorial. No need for us all to see their bumps. Rolling Eyes

Its a complete turnaround to how pregnant women were treated decades ago though...so that's good.

I believe the queen was very seldom photographed when she was pregnant with her chidren...it wasn't considered proper.
Pregnancy is natural.....I quite like seeing the pics, though I think Beyoncé overdid it.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:57 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:It's tedious.    Would everyone feel the same if she were fat and 70?   It's just more silly attention seeking and I'm not sure exactly where this 'empowerment' comes from.   What's empowering about getting your kit off and simpering on the cover of a magazine?

Is it attention seeking? I don't see it like that, I think its just another way to show off a womans beauty.

Its not empowering to get your kit off, but it may be empowering for other less confident women to see that pregnant women can and do look beautiful.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:59 pm

eddie wrote:No I'm not particularly bothered about seeing a big belly of a stranger, means nothing to me.

Might be a type of sexual fantasy for some men though - Id imagine that's the only type of person who's going to give more than a passing glance.

I didn't think of it being a sexual turn on for men, I imagine it appealing to women a lot more than men.

My OH's only comment when I showed him the pic was that her legs looked huge. Rolling Eyes
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:30 pm

Syl wrote:
magica wrote:Tbh  Syl I'm sick of them all jumping on the bandwagon and showing their bumps.

Its a complete turnaround to how pregnant women were treated decades ago though...so that's good.

I believe the queen was very seldom photographed when she was pregnant with her chidren...it wasn't considered proper.
Pregnancy is natural.....I quite like seeing the pics, though I think Beyoncé overdid it.

I agree with you. It's kind of a contemporary art form in photography, and it's double-taking, but wholly natural and beautiful. Causes you to think differently.

I like your reference to what went on before, because it puts it into context. Why was it taboo before? That's silly and unnecessary. Good on you for bringing up that point.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:35 pm

Thank you Quill.

Many things were taboo till fairly recently, some still are shied away from talking about.
Personally I think talking and discussing anything that was previously hidden underground is a good thing.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:44 pm

Syl wrote:

Women always looked nice when pregnant, yes they wore smocks as I did, but always looked nice. No need for naked pics, not lovely just plain boring.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:47 pm

Syl wrote:
eddie wrote:No I'm not particularly bothered about seeing a big belly of a stranger, means nothing to me.

I didn't think of it being a sexual turn on for men, I imagine it appealing to women a lot more than men.

My OH's only comment when I showed him the pic was that her legs looked huge. Rolling Eyes

My point was, apart from her partner and immediate family and friends and any random man who has a pregnancy fetish.....

Who the fuck is interested?????
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:48 pm

I looked at it and thought, why?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:34 pm

eddie wrote:
Syl wrote:

My point was, apart from her partner and immediate family and friends and any random man who has a pregnancy fetish.....

Who the fuck is interested?????

It's pretty much the same as this....

Baring baby bumps. 130433-1480453727-SM_madonna_hitch-hike_rescan_V4_L2_File-large
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:43 pm

This is more likely to be the reality for many women, as much as they wish they looked like Beyonce....

Baring baby bumps. 1440126274897
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:46 pm

Syl wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:It's tedious.    Would everyone feel the same if she were fat and 70?   It's just more silly attention seeking and I'm not sure exactly where this 'empowerment' comes from.   What's empowering about getting your kit off and simpering on the cover of a magazine?

Is it attention seeking? I don't see it like that, I think its just another way to show off a womans beauty.

Its not empowering to get your kit off, but it may be empowering for other less confident women to see that pregnant women can and do look beautiful.

I should say that taking all your clothes off to expose your most intimate parts and posing for the media was attention seeking. What other reason do they do it for? Beyonce is beautiful, but she's a performer, and that's what she's doing when this happens.

Baring baby bumps. Nintchdbpict000301436928

HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:18 am

There was something about Beyoncé and her bump that irritated me, it was like she thought she was the Madonna or something, she went totally over the top.
The usual pics of heavily pregnant women are not showing their most intimate parts. They are not showing more than if they were topless on the beach, it's just that their belly is the focal point......I don't see any harm in that.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:20 am

HoratioTarr wrote:This is more likely to be the reality for many women, as much as they wish they looked like Beyonce....

Baring baby bumps. 1440126274897

Well that is the reality for many women, so what?
She looks really happy.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:37 am

Syl wrote:Do you like seeing pictures of naked women posing whilst sporting a huge baby bump, or do you think some things should be left private?

I actually think pregnant women look beautiful. If the photo is tastefully done it can empower other pregnant women who may not feel that attractive whilst they are carrying.

----

Yes, showing selfies/ magazine photos of the unclothed  pregnant body is similar to showing pics of women breastfeeding - in that they are both a fairly modern trend.
PLUS they both tend to divide opinions down the middle.

Whenever I see a selfie of a pregnant celeb, I always inwardly congratulate  her on the delirious joy of getting pregnant.

Yes hundreds of famous women now post the obligatory selfie instagram, snapchat fb  ....or have their photos in glossy mags. Good luck to them.

I am going to post  a few such pics. their faces are well known so I won't even bother to name them. Laughing

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:43 am

Jules wrote:
Syl wrote:Do you like seeing pictures of naked women posing whilst sporting a huge baby bump, or do you think some things should be left private?

----

Yes, showing selfies/ magazine photos of the unclothed  pregnant body is similar to showing pics of women breastfeeding - in that they are both a fairly modern trend.
PLUS they both tend to divide opinions down the middle.

Whenever I see a selfie of a pregnant celeb, I always inwardly congratulate  her on the delirious joy of getting pregnant.

Yes hundreds of famous women now post the obligatory selfie instagram, snapchat fb  ....or have their photos in glossy mags. Good luck to them.

I am going to post  a few such pics. their faces are well known so I won't even bother to name them. Laughing

Yes do, I'm on a tablet and can't post pics on it.
I think one of the first pics of a nude pregnant celeb I ever saw was Demi Moore, and she looked gorgeous.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:43 am

nicko wrote:I looked at it and thought,  why?

It's just something that modern women like doing, nicko.  Laughing  Nearly all of them do it now.

I'm sure you know Paul Weller lead singer of Jam? Here he is with his wife>>

Baring baby bumps. Article-2381813-1B118F96000005DC-469_634x713

They also like to chronicle their progress during the entire 9 months. This one is just BEAUTIFUL! > >
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/22/e6/5e/22e65ea8fb69d88f82fd0ec49a5da730--pregnancy-progression-photos-pregnancy-progress-pictures.jpg

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:48 am

Baring baby bumps. 7  

Baring baby bumps. Kelly-rowland-blog

Baring baby bumps. 48

Baring baby bumps. Cindy%2520Crawford%2520W 

Baring baby bumps. 1439446282510  

Baring baby bumps. Christina-aguilera-pregnant-v-magazine-0805-400

Baring baby bumps. 59114
Baring baby bumps. 159835_re_kim-kardashian-shows-off-her-growing-baby-bump-in-bikini-in-st-barts

Baring baby bumps. 4840612-16x9-580x326
Baring baby bumps. D398f516ceda418749d81872ce0d8a84

God bless them all. cheers fiesta

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:53 am

Lovely.
I have one of me many moon's ago, on a beach, in a bikini, about 8 months pregnant. My OH took the pic and he loved it.

I hope other women, if they do feel self conscious or ugly when pregnant, (and I know some do) realise that their bodies are just as lovely when pregnant....just in a different way.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:33 am

They are quite lovely, and it's a special time. Should be recorded in a pic.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:30 am

Let's get something straight. The only people interested in a woman's bump is surely her family and friends?

Why else would anyone actually bloody care to see another woman's bump??? And why do the majority of women feel this pressing need to show every single fucking thing they're doing??

What next? "Look how heavy my periods are and how many blood clots I've lost?"
Then a photo of their sanitary towel???

"Pic of me pissing!!! Lol!"

"TAking a big shit after my curry last night!! What a smell!! Pmsl!"

Sorry. Just put the fucking camera away you vain boring people.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:35 am

I gave you a greeney for that Eddie, I totally agree.

Self obsessed women thinking we want to see their bumps, no we don't.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:26 am

magica wrote:I gave you a greeney for that Eddie, I totally agree.

Don't get me wrong, I don't find it offensive nor am I bothered enough to even remark on it usually, it's only because the thread is here that I'm commenting, but if a woman came up to you in the pub and said "Look at my bump!" you'd probably exclaim something nice and polite to her face and then turn to your mate and say

"I don't know her why would I want to see her baby bump?!"

Celebrities seem to think we need to know and see everything about them except of course, their pre-photoshopped photos, their monthly period knickers and when they're having a bad hair or spotty face day. Oh and then of course, you get the ones that love showing themselves off half-naked in selfies and then moan when the paparazzia snap them topless on holiday. Rolling Eyes
Pfffff whatever.

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:49 pm

Eddie and Mags. Razz

Baring baby bumps. 6b44a11e13ff3ee4ccdb34b56dc81c92
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:52 pm

Syl wrote:Eddie and Mags. Razz

I'm a lot older and prissier and more grumpy than that. Evil or Very Mad
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:53 pm

Syl wrote:Lovely.
I have one of me many moon's ago, on a beach,  in a bikini, about 8 months pregnant. My OH took the pic and he loved it.

I hope other women, if they do feel self conscious or ugly when pregnant, (and I know some do) realise that their bodies are just as lovely when pregnant....just in a different way.

Did you go up to complete strangers and expect them to marvel at your bump?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:10 pm

Well brace yourself, cos they're all at it.
The reason why I posted so many pics in this thread is to remind people that everyone (nearly) is doing it.
Love it or hate it, it's the new trend.
It's only done in magazines and social media tho. NEVER in real life.

Saying "WE don't want to see it''   .... is wrong.
Saying ''WE want to see it"  ............. is also wrong.
Both statements are equally wrong cos no one should speak on behalf of others.
IMO the only accurate thing to say here, is that  it divides opinions down the middle, which is what I said earlier.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:16 pm

eddie wrote:Let's get something straight. The only people interested in a woman's bump is surely her family and friends?

Why else would anyone actually bloody care to see another woman's bump??? And why do the majority of women feel this pressing need to show every single fucking thing they're doing??

Sorry.  Just put the fucking camera away you vain boring people.

The preggy images on glossy mags are the result of celebs being approached and paid HUGE sums, for such pics.
The preggy images on social media are the result of the followers/fans of celebs begging them to post such pics - .
The pics boost magazine sales, and boost their social media fan base, and yes it boosts the celebs' egos too.
Eddie, those dirty bodily functions do not even cross my mind, all I see are healthy glowing people displaying a miracle of nature that no laboratory can ever replicate.

Original Quill wrote:They are quite lovely, and it's a special time.  Should be recorded in a pic.
See?
This is why I luv this guy. Well said, Quill. Baring baby bumps. 1716015268  cheers

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:07 pm

Syl wrote:Eddie and Mags. Razz

Baring baby bumps. 2787774761
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:09 pm

Jules wrote:
Well brace yourself, cos they're all at it.
The reason why I posted so many pics in this thread is to remind people that everyone (nearly) is doing it.
Love it or hate it, it's the new trend.
It's only done in magazines and social media tho. NEVER in real life.

Saying "WE don't want to see it''   .... is wrong.
Saying ''WE want to see it"  ............. is also wrong.
Both statements are equally wrong cos no one should speak on behalf of others.
IMO the only accurate thing to say here, is that  it divides opinions down the middle, which is what I said earlier.

Well if youre gonna split hairs tongue feel like I'm at school No

Last edited by magica on Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:35 pm

eddie wrote:
Syl wrote:Lovely.
I have one of me many moon's ago, on a beach,  in a bikini, about 8 months pregnant. My OH took the pic and he loved it.

Did you go up to complete strangers and expect them to marvel at your bump?

I did Eddie...they all loved it too. Baring baby bumps. 3350646086
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:37 pm

Jules wrote:
eddie wrote:Let's get something straight. The only people interested in a woman's bump is surely her family and friends?

The preggy images on glossy mags are the result of celebs being approached and paid HUGE sums, for such pics.
The preggy images on social media are the result of the followers/fans of celebs begging them to post such pics - .
The pics boost magazine sales, and boost their social media fan base, and yes it boosts the celebs' egos too.
Eddie, those dirty bodily functions do not even cross my mind, all I see are healthy glowing people displaying a miracle of nature that no laboratory can ever replicate.

Original Quill wrote:They are quite lovely, and it's a special time.  Should be recorded in a pic.
See?
This is why I luv this guy. Well said, Quill. Baring baby bumps. 1716015268  cheers

Point, your head, whoosh........ Rolling Eyes

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:40 pm

I suppose its one of those things, like breast feeding in public, that people have different opinions on.
I'm not say people who don't want to see naked pregnant women are the same people who don't want to see mothers breast feeding in cafes, but everyone is entitled to an opinion.

I like the idea of all mums to be having pics taken whilst they are in full bloom, its something to look back on later in life.
Even if the only people who see the photos are you and your OH...its a lovely image to capture.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:57 pm

Ladies shit??  I did not know that.  I thought their sanitary napkins somehow whisked everything away without showing.

Eds I don't know why you are so obsessed with this.  Consider a pic of a belly bump as a new art form...it may not be a new form, but it is a new style within a form.  It's the body...a little sexy, a little smooth and curvy, and we're curious about something that has been kept as a secret from us.  And--oh hey--it's really nice.

I think a lot of the dissonance is that you can't quite define it.  That happens with a lot of new art.  They called it Impressionism, after Paris art reporter Louis Leroy
in April, 1874 sarcastically called it nothing more than the artist's impression...like it was meant to be a derogatory comment:

Charivari wrote:Impression--I was certain of it.  I was just telling myself that, since I was impressed, there had to be some impression in it...and what Freedom, what ease of workmanship!  Wallpaper in its embryonic state is more finished that that seascape.

I think you are going through a similar experience.  You don't know how you feel about it.  You want to relate...but you don't know how.  Like, it's nice, a bit naughty...and all too personal.  It's art.

Last edited by Original Quill on Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:21 pm; edited 3 times in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:14 pm

If you look at many of the old masters paintings...they often depict pregnant women in various states of undress.
The only difference now is the image is captured on photo rather than in oils.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:37 pm

Syl wrote:I suppose its one of those things, like breast feeding in public, that people have different opinions on.
I'm not say people who don't want to see naked pregnant women are the same people who don't want to see mothers breast feeding in cafes, but everyone is entitled to an opinion.

I like the idea of all mums to be having pics taken whilst they are in full bloom, its something to look back on later in life.
Even if the only people who see the photos are you and your OH...its a lovely image to capture.

No one is arguing against your last paragraph. That wasn't the topic for debate.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:39 pm

Original Quill wrote:

Ladies shit??  I did not know that.  I thought their sanitary napkins somehow whisked everything away without showing.

Eds I don't know why you are so obsessed with this.  Consider a pic of a belly bump as a new art form...it may not be a new form, but it is a new style within a form.  It's the body...a little sexy, a little smooth and curvy, and we're curious about something that has been kept as a secret from us.  And--oh hey--it's really nice.

I think a lot of the dissonance is that you can't quite define it.  That happens with a lot of new art.  They called it Impressionism, after Paris art reporter Louis Leroy
in April, 1874 sarcastically called it nothing more than the artist's impression...like it was meant to be a derogatory comment:

Charivari wrote:Impression--I was certain of it.  I was just telling myself that, since I was impressed, there had to be some impression in it...and what Freedom, what ease of workmanship!  Wallpaper in its embryonic state is more finished that that seascape.

I think you are going through a similar experience.  You don't know how you feel about it.  You want to relate...but you don't know how.  Like, it's nice, a bit naughty...and all too personal.  It's art.

No quill. That's entirely nothing like what I said or how I feel.

So I'll direct you to all my posts in this thread and leave it there. Baring baby bumps. 2190311264
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:40 pm

eddie wrote:
Syl wrote:I suppose its one of those things, like breast feeding in public, that people have different opinions on.

No one is arguing against your last paragraph. That wasn't the topic for debate.

I know...I was just saying. Baring baby bumps. 2794048296
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:57 pm

Baring baby bumps. 3201073460
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:58 pm

eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

No quill. That's entirely nothing like what I said or how I feel.

So I'll direct you to all my posts in this thread and leave it there. Baring baby bumps. 2190311264

Yes eds, my quotes of your posts are exactly what you said, and apparently what you feel.  I'll leave it there.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:03 pm

Yes it's an "art form" perhaps you're right and if that's the case so is a used tampon, with the right lighting and camera angle....each to their own.  Me? Not so much.

Or perhaps I'm right and it's just people being really boring and showing strangers a bump that has no meaning to the said stranger. I have pregnancy photos and the only people who are interested are the people interested in me and my baby....but perhaps I'll take it round the streets tomroow and ask complete strangers if they're one bit interested.

I love photos of classy nakedness that is artsy btw. Ive made collages of naked people pictures. So your last paragraph is complete tosh.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:09 pm

eddie wrote:Yes it's an "art form" perhaps you're right and if that's the case so is a used tampon, with the right lighting and camera angle....each to their own.  Me? Not so much.

Some might consider that art.  I don't.  But I'll allow as how...

Today, a distinction has to be made between art and shock.  Representation is not the standard, however.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:13 pm

Original Quill wrote:
eddie wrote:Yes it's an "art form" perhaps you're right and if that's the case so is a used tampon, with the right lighting and camera angle....each to their own.  Me? Not so much.

Today, a distinction has to be made between art and shock.  Representation is not the standard, however.

I don't think big bare naked pregnant bellies are shocking anyone Quill...they are just not to everyones taste.
Most art is subjective...look at Lowry or Dali.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:15 pm

Or perhaps I'm right and it's just people being really boring and showing strangers a bump that has no meaning to the said stranger. I have pregnancy photos and the only people who are interested are the people interested in me and my baby....but perhaps I'll take it round the streets tomroow and ask complete strangers if they're one bit interested.

I love photos of classy nakedness that is artsy btw. Ive made collages of naked people pictures.  So your last paragraph is complete tosh.

Me neither...Tracy Emin and her unmade bed springs to mind.,,,that was gross imo...art to some.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:58 pm

eddie wrote:
Jules wrote:

Point, your head, whoosh........ Rolling Eyes

It's not that I missed the point,. I was making a fresh point of my own. You mentioned dirty bodily functions in a thread about pregnant women - ie you are deffo linking the two issues in your subconscious and that's poor!!

You did collages of naked people? ---- well these are just naked people with big tummies. Not such a leap is it?

Also, most people seem to forget that these celebs only put their photos on social media, for their followers and friends. They have not put their photos on forums and blogsites. They cannot be blamed if people decide to transfer their pics to forums for discussions. Smile

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:25 am

Syl wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

I don't think big bare naked pregnant bellies are shocking anyone Quill...they are just not to everyones taste.
Most art is subjective...look at Lowry or Dali.

I wasn't referring to pregnant bellies. I was responding to eds remark about used tampons.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:21 am

Boring baby bumps more like. It's already the fashion to bear one's beer belly and fat arse, so do we really need more naked bumps?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next