NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gay paedophile lovers abused boys in flat.

+5
veya_victaous
Clarkson
Eilzel
Ben Reilly
ALLAKAKA
9 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Gay paedophile lovers abused boys in flat. - Page 2 Empty Gay paedophile lovers abused boys in flat.

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:53 pm

First topic message reminder :

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1126918/Gay-paedophile-lovers-abused-boys-flat-allowed-share-human-rights-legislation.html

Oh dear, these gay peado's are very dangerous people and it's hard to believe they had such easy access to young boys.

Back to top Go down

Gay paedophile lovers abused boys in flat. - Page 2 Empty Re: Gay paedophile lovers abused boys in flat.

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:37 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:Will they be abused or is there a slim chance of that perception, what with all the checks they have for adoption?
It would really have to be a premeditated criminal minded homosexual to try not only to fool authorities to then obtain adopting children, so they could then abuse them .

Again there will always be exceptions to the rule, but they have no idea if any will be abused, who can?

WRONG , If you are saying that no adopted or fostered children are abused.

I never even said that did I, what I said is nobody can predict if and who will abuse, hence why there are checks in place to limit the chance of those who do abuse being able to adopt children

Back to top Go down

Gay paedophile lovers abused boys in flat. - Page 2 Empty Re: Gay paedophile lovers abused boys in flat.

Post by ALLAKAKA Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:39 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
ALLAKAKA wrote:

WRONG , If you are saying that no adopted or fostered children are abused.

I never even said that did I, what I said is nobody can predict if and who will abuse, hence why there are checks in place to limit the chance of those who do abuse being able to adopt children

So you have to admit that sadly a percentage of children WILL be abused while in foster care or adopted.

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:44 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

So you have to admit that sadly a percentage of children WILL be abused while in foster care or adopted.

Why?

As it may not even happen, do you understand that?

Not saying it would not either happen that some may abuse, that means again nobody can predict.

What would be prudent, especially in the case of Gay adoptive parents would be to show examples of abuse in this country?

Do you have nay for Gay adoptive parents?

If you have none, what prediction do we gain from that?

That we cannot predict being as there is no cases in the UK to date

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:46 pm

So you are say that NO children in Foster care or adopted have been abused.

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:51 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:

So you are say that NO children in Foster care or adopted have been abused.

Never said that, said that in the last post, seems you cannot read also or understand.
I asked you to provide details on this for the UK, when you have time let me know, again it is a "possibility" that it could happen, but again how can you predict which adoptive parents would?

I would love to see your methodology behind how you can which couples will.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:47 pm

have we decide if a gay pedo actually exists yet..

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:53 pm

heavenly father wrote:have we decide if a gay pedo actually exists yet..

Paedophiles exist in All groups of society , but the Gay lobby say it does not exist in the Gay community.

They are therefore NOT NORMAL with the rest of mankind in failings.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:57 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:
heavenly father wrote:have we decide if a gay pedo actually exists yet..

Paedophiles exist in All groups of society , but the Gay lobby say it does not exist in the Gay community.

it beats me how a man can show interest in only abusing young boys and they are not called homosexual it makes no sense.

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:02 pm

heavenly father wrote:
ALLAKAKA wrote:

it beats me how a man can show interest in only abusing young boys and they are not called homosexual it makes no sense.

The Gay army has many regiments , the Paedo regiment being just one . they even have a Veterans corps for OLD FAGS.

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:14 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

The Gay army has many regiments , the Paedo  regiment being just one . they even have a Veterans corps for OLD FAGS.

lol!  lol!  :<:i}: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:27 pm

heavenly father wrote:
ALLAKAKA wrote:

thats because you are brain dead.....

Not one of the idiotic ramblings you or kaka have made make any sort of sense, nor have you offered any kind of evidence let alone proof, just the maggot ridden squirmings of your singularly diseased minds....

I would find you amusing but I find you inane drivelings the auditory equivalent of watching a particularly obnoxious shade of puke green paint dry.

Gig, you always were and still are a sad pointless waste of oxygen.......

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:30 pm

heavenly father wrote:
ALLAKAKA wrote:

A man who shows interest in only abusing young boys is a peadophile, it has nothing to do with sexuality  No 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:27 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:What is it about white British culture that creates such vicious child predators?

What is it about white American culture that creates such vicious predators?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:29 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

I think it's more about them being gay, that's where the trouble starts, very sick..

Ah, but most gay people aren't pedophiles, of course. I think it's either a serious flaw in white British culture, or perhaps even in the DNA of all white British men.

And American white culture.

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:35 pm

grumpy old git wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

Not one of the idiotic ramblings you or kaka have made make any sort of sense, nor have you offered any kind of evidence let alone proof, just the maggot ridden squirmings of your singularly diseased minds....

I would find you amusing but I find you inane drivelings the auditory equivalent of watching a particularly obnoxious shade of puke green paint dry.

Has something upset you , do you see something of yourself in these perverts.

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:36 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Clarkson wrote:I see all paedophiles in the US are of British descent according to you. You call us racist!!!!!!

Good to see the lefties are as two faced over the pond as they are here.

It's a given in my experience.

Just getting pretty goddamn sick and tired of pieces of shit like you stinking up the forum with your bullshit bigotry and homophobia, Clarkson, so I thought I'd see how you scum liked being lumped into the same group and stereotyped.

Come to think of it, the lot of you right-wing hate mongers here actually can be lumped into the same group -- something if you got on the sole of your shoes, you wouldn't scrape it off, you'd throw the shoes out.

Are you saying these things about the Brits because you are American....And like all Americans you are basically f--ked up?

Or are you on a wind up mission?

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:40 pm

Shady wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Just getting pretty goddamn sick and tired of pieces of shit like you stinking up the forum with your bullshit bigotry and homophobia, Clarkson, so I thought I'd see how you scum liked being lumped into the same group and stereotyped.

Come to think of it, the lot of you right-wing hate mongers here actually can be lumped into the same group -- something if you got on the sole of your shoes, you wouldn't scrape it off, you'd throw the shoes out.

are you saying these things about the Brits because you are American....And like all Americans you are basically f--ked up?

Or are you on a wind up mission?

I think the only thing they don't like UP'EM is an opposing argument

Last edited by ALLAKAKA on Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:47 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:
grumpy old git wrote:

No, I see a couple of morons with no argument, using no more than lies, to attempt to slander and denigrate a group of people, who's only "fault" (do note the inverted commas there)
is to be different ....

and before you spout your garbage ...I mean gay folk not paedophiles.
who are neither "perverts, NOR especially inclined to paedophillia, any more so than the general population.

your response shows your idiocy and love of fallacy association, the rhetoric of the tub thumping and bible bashing cretin

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:56 pm

grumpy old git wrote:
ALLAKAKA wrote:

No, I see a couple of morons with no argument, using no more than lies, to attempt to slander and denigrate a group of people, who's only "fault" (do note the inverted commas there)
is to be different ....

ONLY DIFFERENT IN THEIR SEXUALITY

who are neither "perverts, NOR especially inclined to paedophillia, any more so than the general population.

THUS PROVING THE POINT '' SOME '' GAYS CAN BE PAEDOPHILES
your response shows your idiocy and love of fallacy association, the rhetoric of the tub thumping and bible bashing cretin

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:06 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:
grumpy old git wrote:

is to be different ....

ONLY DIFFERENT IN THEIR SEXUALITY

SO WHAT??

THUS PROVING THE POINT '' SOME '' GAYS CAN BE PAEDOPHILES

AND SO ARE PLENTY OF "STRAIGHT PEOPLE"

YOUR or rather gigs inference is that they are an especial risk.. Which is nonsense

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:42 pm

OK, just to throw a little cold water on some of the nonsensical claims being made in this thread:

1) There is no evidence that homosexuals abuse children at a higher rate than heterosexuals (I posted the link to this earlier). Therefore there is no rational reason to discriminate among couples seeking to adopt children.

2) There is no way to prevent all child abuse, just as there is no way to prevent all crime. Some children will be abused whether they're living with a gay couple, a straight couple, living with their biological parents or living with other relatives, because there is no category of adult that has been proven to have no child abusers within it. It's an ugly fact of life and the best we can do is to promote awareness of the warning signs that a child is being abused.

3) The stuff I've been saying about British people recently was obviously satire and intended to wind up the racist maggots on this site. I can't believe anyone could look at those posts with any familiarity with this site and conclude anything else.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:46 pm

Alleluia , Praise the Lord for there is nothing as pure as the Left wing.

lol! lol! lol!

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:49 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:Alleluia , Praise the Lord for there is nothing as pure as the Left wing.

lol! lol! lol!

What are you babbling about this time? Never mind, I don't care what racist, homophobic trolls think.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:51 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:OK, just to throw a little cold water on some of the nonsensical claims being made in this thread:

1) There is no evidence that homosexuals abuse children at a higher rate than heterosexuals (I posted the link to this earlier). Therefore there is no rational reason to discriminate among couples seeking to adopt children.

2) There is no way to prevent all child abuse, just as there is no way to prevent all crime. Some children will be abused whether they're living with a gay couple, a straight couple, living with their biological parents or living with other relatives, because there is no category of adult that has been proven to have no child abusers within it. It's an ugly fact of life and the best we can do is to promote awareness of the warning signs that a child is being abused.

3) The stuff I've been saying about British people recently was obviously satire and intended to wind up the racist maggots on this site. I can't believe anyone could look at those posts with any familiarity with this site and conclude anything else.

You expected some to recognise satire lol You are absolutely right.

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:53 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:OK, just to throw a little cold water on some of the nonsensical claims being made in this thread:

I for one was not saying they are any different, it was others who were insinuating that Gays were above that sort of thing

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:55 pm

Sassy wrote:

You expected some to recognise satire lol     You are absolutely right.

I don't say this to demean anybody, because I do have a number of conservative friends, but the majority of them just aren't that smart! Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:03 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
ALLAKAKA wrote:Alleluia , Praise the Lord for there is nothing as pure as the Left wing.

lol! lol! lol!

What are you babbling about this time? Never mind, I don't care what racist, homophobic trolls think.

Ben_Dover the Texarse Ranger

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:25 pm

I am not sure by others and I have not stated so, but I never stated that you cannot have homosexual padeo's, what I showed is both HF and allakaka think abusing a boy is homosexuality, when in many cases it is not.

Myth 4 — Most men who sexually abuse boys are gay.
Studies about this question suggest that men who have sexually abused a boy most often identify as heterosexual and often are involved in adult heterosexual relationships at the time of abusive interaction. There is no indication that a gay man is more likely to engage in sexually abusive behavior than a straight man and some studies even suggest it is less likely. But sexual abuse is not a sexual “relationship,” — it’s an assault. The sexual orientation of the abusive person is not really relevant to the abusive interaction. A man who sexually abuses or exploits boys is not engaging in a homosexual interaction – any more than men who sexually abuse or exploit girls are engaging in heterosexual behavior. He is a deeply confused individual who, for various reasons, desires to sexually use or abuse a child, and has acted on that desire.

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:33 pm

And what about gay men who rape other men , are the just confused or are they GAY RAPISTS.

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:40 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote: And what about gay men who rape other men , are the just confused or are they GAY RAPISTS.

that's a very good question.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:43 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote: And what about gay men who rape other men , are the just confused or are they GAY RAPISTS.

They are rapists, which is the point you miss, other aspects like ethnicity of sexual orientation matter very little of which there is no science to link either as being a cause to commit crime or rape, thus then what difference does it make to you what sexual orientation is of the person who has committed the crime? You do realise in prisons for example world over some heterosexual me turn to fucking other men
So what is your belief or reason to the relevance of the orientation of sex for the offender apart from being used for statistics of if male or female.

To me the only reason you are interested is for gay bashing, a belief you are then justified to use homophobic language to define someone, you do the same with an ethnic criminal spouting racist abuse at the criminals, not realising use what abuse you like but that does not mean you get the green light to be racially offensive

You are neglecting the fact you are thus trying to justify using offending racist and homophobic abuse, you thus seek to make them acceptable with use onto criminals when both racism and homophobia are wrong. Sadly that is the limit of your intellect!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:46 pm

PhilDidge wrote:

They are rapists, which is the point you miss, other aspects like ethnicity of sexual orientation matter very little of which there is no science to link either as being a cause to commit crime or rape, thus then what difference does it make to you what sexual orientation is of the person who has committed the crime? You do realise in prisons for example world over some heterosexual me turn to fucking other men
So what is your belief or reason to the relevance of the orientation of sex for the offender apart from being used for statistics of if male or female.

To me the only reason you are interested is for gay bashing, a belief you are then justified to use homophobic language to define someone, you do the same with an ethnic criminal spouting racist abuse at the criminals, not realising use what abuse you like but that does not mean you get the green light to be racially offensive

You are  neglecting the fact you are thus trying to justify using offending racist and homophobic abuse, you thus seek to make them acceptable with use onto criminals when both racism and homophobia are wrong. Sadly that is the limit of your intellect!

so the fact that they chose to rape men for their sexual pleasure, even if it was always men does not make them a gay rapist...it seems gays want all the rights for the choice of their sexuality but admit none of the blame for those who would force it on others whether children or adults.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:50 pm

Homophobic Men Most Aroused by Gay Male Porn

One study asked heterosexal men how comfortable and anxious they are around gay men. Based on these scores, they then divided these men into two groups: men that are homophobic, and men who are not. These men were then shown three, four-minute videos. One video depicted straight sex, one depicted lesbian sex and one depicted gay male sex. While this was happening, a device was attached to each participant's penis. This device has been found to be triggered by sexual arousal, but not other types of arousal (such as nervousness, or fear - arousal often has a very different meaning in psychology than in popular usage).

When viewing lesbian sex and straight sex, both the homophobic and the non-homophobic men showed increased penis circumference. For gay male sex, however, only the homophobic men showed heightened penis arousal.

Heterosexual men with the most anti-gay attitudes, when asked, reported not being sexually aroused by gay male sex videos. But, their penises reported otherwise.

Homophobic men were the most sexually aroused by gay male sex acts.

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-big-questions/201106/homophobic-men-most-aroused-gay-male-porn
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:57 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Homophobic Men Most Aroused by Gay Male Porn

One study asked heterosexal men how comfortable and anxious they are around gay men. Based on these scores, they then divided these men into two groups: men that are homophobic, and men who are not. These men were then shown three, four-minute videos. One video depicted straight sex, one depicted lesbian sex and one depicted gay male sex. While this was happening, a device was attached to each participant's penis. This device has been found to be triggered by sexual arousal, but not other types of arousal (such as nervousness, or fear - arousal often has a very different meaning in psychology than in popular usage).

When viewing lesbian sex and straight sex, both the homophobic and the non-homophobic men showed increased penis circumference. For gay male sex, however, only the homophobic men showed heightened penis arousal.

Heterosexual men with the most anti-gay attitudes, when asked, reported not being sexually aroused by gay male sex videos. But, their penises reported otherwise.

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-big-questions/201106/homophobic-men-most-aroused-gay-male-porn
:-:cawg:-: :-:cawg:-:  :-:cawg:-: :-:cawg:-: :-:cawg:-: :-:cawg:-: :-:cawg:-: :-:cawg:-: :-:cawg:-: :-:cawg:-: :-:cawg:-: :-:cawg:-: :-:cawg:-: :-:cawg:-: :-:cawg:-: :-:cawg:-: :-:cawg:-: 

I have always said that the homophobe is like he is BECAUSE he is scared he might well be gay. Never in my life did I expect to se a study the PROVED IT

:/pwn://: :/pwn://: 

::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:58 pm

YE GODS thats priceless, made my day did that BEN.....have a  alien 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:00 pm

heavenly father wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

You are  neglecting the fact you are thus trying to justify using offending racist and homophobic abuse, you thus seek to make them acceptable with use onto criminals when both racism and homophobia are wrong. Sadly that is the limit of your intellect!

so the fact that they chose to rape men for their sexual pleasure, even if it was always men does not make them a gay rapist...it seems gays want all the rights for the choice of their sexuality but admit none of the blame for those who would force it on others whether children or adults.

Absurd association may help if you understand there are many reasons behind why some people commit rape

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Causes_of_sexual_violence

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:08 pm

grumpy old git wrote:YE GODS thats priceless, made my day did that BEN.....have a  alien 

Thanks for the ... alien?  ::roglol:: ::roglol:: ::roglol:: ::roglol:: ::roglol:: 
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:13 pm

Oh yes...the little green alien ...the mark of approval amongst refugees

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:13 pm

long story.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:50 pm

grumpy old git wrote:

:-:cawg:-: :-:cawg:-:  :-:cawg:-: :-:cawg:-: :-:cawg:-: :-:cawg:-: :-:cawg:-: :-:cawg:-: :-:cawg:-: :-:cawg:-: :-:cawg:-: :-:cawg:-: :-:cawg:-: :-:cawg:-: :-:cawg:-: :-:cawg:-: :-:cawg:-: 

I have always said that the homophobe is like he is BECAUSE he is scared he might well be gay. Never in my life did I expect to se a study the PROVED IT

::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: 

So basically Allakaka, Clarkson, Smelly et al are the ones who would get the most turned on by gay porn, and attack every gay person because of it.

Always said it, the only ones that hate gays are the ones who think they might be one, and now there is proof. So I suggest every time they post homophobic abusive someone posts back:

:/pwn://: 

A few hundred times to every single homophobic abuse post might get through to their tiny little minds.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:54 pm

so the fact someone is disgusted by peado's is because they are peado's themselves..lol that's great thinking..

i suppose that works for rapists too..

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:14 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

I think it's more about them being gay, that's where the trouble starts, very sick..

Ah, but most gay people aren't pedophiles, of course. I think it's either a serious flaw in white British culture, or perhaps even in the DNA of all white British men.

Is this not a problem in the USA then????
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:15 pm

eddie wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

Is this not a problem in the USA then????

See above, eddie -- I was just winding up the likes of Alla and Clarkson  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:19 pm

heavenly father wrote:so the fact someone is disgusted by peado's is because they are peado's themselves..lol that's great thinking..

The old hag is talking out of her Fat wrinkly arse as usual.

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:20 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:
heavenly father wrote:so the fact someone is disgusted by peado's is because they are peado's themselves..lol that's great thinking..

The old hag is talking out of her Fat wrinkly arse as usual.

that sounds about right... lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:24 pm

grumpy old git wrote:

Now that fits in why the poster DEBUNKER posted Porn on ADO.

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:30 pm

Now I wonder if anybody accused of Murdering a Homosexual could use this as part of their defence ? they were in fact a repressed homosexual who hated himself , so hated all Gays and it was a form of self harming ect .  I might have given a few Lawyers an idea there

Last edited by ALLAKAKA on Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:30 pm

Sassy wrote:
grumpy old git wrote:

So basically Allakaka, Clarkson, Smelly et al are the ones who would get the most turned on by gay porn, and attack every gay person because of it.

Always said it, the only ones that hate gays are the ones who think they might be one, and now there is proof.   So I suggest every time they post homophobic abusive someone posts back:

:/pwn://: 

A few hundred times to every single homophobic abuse post might get through to their tiny little minds.

I've got it in my sig along with the link!

://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: 
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:31 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:

Now I wonder if anybody accused of Murdering a Homosexual could use this as part of their defence ? they were in fact a repressed homosexual who hated himself , so hated all Gays and it was a form of self harming ect .  I might I given a few Lawyers an idea there

it sounds reasonable... :D 

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:32 pm

heavenly father wrote:
ALLAKAKA wrote:

Now I wonder if anybody accused of Murdering a Homosexual could use this as part of their defence ? they were in fact a repressed homosexual who hated himself , so hated all Gays and it was a form of self harming ect .  I might I given a few Lawyers an idea there

it sounds reasonable... :D 

That would be pretty stupid, actually. But wow, interesting how you guys talk about going so far as murdering gay people -- you must REALLY hate them :D :D :D
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next