NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gay paedophile lovers abused boys in flat.

+5
veya_victaous
Clarkson
Eilzel
Ben Reilly
ALLAKAKA
9 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Gay paedophile lovers abused boys in flat. Empty Gay paedophile lovers abused boys in flat.

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:53 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1126918/Gay-paedophile-lovers-abused-boys-flat-allowed-share-human-rights-legislation.html

Oh dear, these gay peado's are very dangerous people and it's hard to believe they had such easy access to young boys.

Back to top Go down

Gay paedophile lovers abused boys in flat. Empty Re: Gay paedophile lovers abused boys in flat.

Post by ALLAKAKA Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:57 pm

GAY PAEDO SCUM

Gay paedophile lovers abused boys in flat. Captur38

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Gay paedophile lovers abused boys in flat. Empty Re: Gay paedophile lovers abused boys in flat.

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:59 pm

and no one saw how that set up was dangerous, disgraceful.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:59 pm

What is it about white British culture that creates such vicious child predators?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:03 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:What is it about white British culture that creates such vicious child predators?

I think it's more about them being gay, that's where the trouble starts, very sick..

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:09 pm

heavenly father wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:What is it about white British culture that creates such vicious child predators?

I think it's more about them being gay, that's where the trouble starts, very sick..

Ah, but most gay people aren't pedophiles, of course. I think it's either a serious flaw in white British culture, or perhaps even in the DNA of all white British men.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:10 pm

GAY PAEDOPHILES under the banner of.......

Gay paedophile lovers abused boys in flat. Captur17

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:11 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

Ah, but most gay people aren't pedophiles, of course. I think it's either a serious flaw in white British culture, or perhaps even in the DNA of all white British men.

Do you read what you post, if you take percentages of how many are gay and how many are peado's you might find the percentages rather shocking compared to how many normal men are rapists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:12 pm

heavenly father wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

Do you read what you post, if you take percentages of how many are gay and how many are peado's you might find the percentages rather shocking compared to how many normal men are rapists.

And yet, I bet you can't find a single source to back that claim up.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:13 pm

wow what a surprise, there are no immediate figures to hand for how many gays are peadoes, and your sources are??

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:15 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

And yet, I bet you can't find a single source to back that claim up.

Certainly not. And I like what you are doing with the British association there- though it will go right over some heads no doubt  Twisted Evil 

^such an epidemic eh GIG- I mean this was just 4 years ago- it's clearly happening all the time eh, clown  Rolling Eyes 
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:15 pm

heavenly father wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

You do realise that many paedo's who rape or molest boys are not homosexuals and are in fact not attracted to men? Many abuse both sexes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:17 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

You do realise that many paedo's who rape or molest boys are not homosexuals and are in fact not attracted to men? Many abuse both sexes.

yet they often chose to rape just boys, what does that make them rapists, peadoes, or homosexual..or all three, where is this myth that gay peadoes do not exist when this story alone proves they clearly do..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:19 pm

heavenly father wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

yet they often chose to rape just boys, what does that make them rapists, peadoes, or homosexual..or all three, where is this myth that gay peadoes do not exist when this story alone proves they clearly do..

http://psychology.ucdavis.edu/faculty_sites/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:20 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

LIKE THESE ?Gay paedophile lovers abused boys in flat. Captur18

Gay paedophile lovers abused boys in flat. Captur19

Gay paedophile lovers abused boys in flat. Captur20

Gay paedophile lovers abused boys in flat. Captur21

Gay paedophile lovers abused boys in flat. Captur22

Gay paedophile lovers abused boys in flat. Captur41

How many more do you need ?

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:23 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

if a male choses have another male as his sexual partner he is homosexual, is that right, so if a male choses to have sex with a young male he is homosexual and a peado, why does the age suddenly not make him homosexual..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:23 pm

Now over 24,000 profiled (January 2014) - This website has been created as a resource tool for anyone with an interest in child safety. It is designed to keep parent/carers informed of child abusers who may be living in their area. The website lists UK convicted child abusers who are still residing in all areas throughout the UK.

http://ukpaedos-exposed.com/

Take your pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:24 pm

heavenly father wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

if a male choses have another male as his sexual partner he is homosexual, is that right, so if a male choses to have sex with a young male he is homosexual and a peado, why does the age suddenly not make him homosexual..

So why do some paedos who attack boys also sleep with women and are attracted to women, how are they homosexual?

You do not understand this because of your faith and thus it is clouding your perspective

Last edited by PhilDidge on Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:25 pm

heavenly father wrote:wow what a surprise, there are no immediate figures to hand for how many gays are peadoes,  and your sources are??

According to the American Psychological Association, "homosexual men are not more likely to sexually abuse children than heterosexual men are." Gregory Herek, a professor at the University of California, Davis, who is one of the nation's leading researchers on prejudice against sexual minorities, reviewed a series of studies and found no evidence that gay men molest children at higher rates than heterosexual men.

http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/intelligence-report/browse-all-issues/2010/winter/10-myths
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:28 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
heavenly father wrote:wow what a surprise, there are no immediate figures to hand for how many gays are peadoes,  and your sources are??

According to the American Psychological Association, "homosexual men are not more likely to sexually abuse children than heterosexual men are." Gregory Herek, a professor at the University of California, Davis, who is one of the nation's leading researchers on prejudice against sexual minorities, reviewed a series of studies and found no evidence that gay men molest children at higher rates than heterosexual men.

http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/intelligence-report/browse-all-issues/2010/winter/10-myths

You fight your GAY CORNER Ben.

lol! lol! lol! 

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:39 pm

I fight for human rights, including yours. If we make it permissible to oppress one group, what we really do is make it permissible to oppress anyone, at some point.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:42 pm

heavenly father wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

I think you are rather missing the point (massive surprise, no changes there); many paedos who abuse boys actually have heterosexual relationships with adults- proving that sexuality is not defined by the gender of the child they choose to prey on.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarkson Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:06 pm

Do you want me to find the recent article about the US couple who were having children to abuse them.

I wonder what it is about US citizens that makes them want to abuse their own offspring perhaps to produce mentally deranged offspring that come out with comments like yours eh Ben?

Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Clarkson
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:10 pm

This whole thread is based on (hey I actually get to use didges favoutite phrase....PROPERLY) an association fallacy.
As such it is pointless....therefore it is not needed, so (according to didges reasoning) it should be banned....

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:11 pm

Clarkson wrote:

Do you want me to find the recent article about the  US couple who were having children to abuse them.

I wonder what it is about US citizens that makes them want to abuse their own offspring perhaps to produce mentally deranged offspring that come out with comments like yours eh Ben?

They probably had British ancestry, then. White British people, particularly the men, are extremely prone to pedophilia and I think it's something wrong with their genome. It's such a problem that they had to create a huge division of the police just to deal with that one crime: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_Abuse_Investigation_Command
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarkson Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:17 pm

I see all paedophiles in the US are of British descent according to you. You call us racist!!!!!!

Good to see the lefties are as two faced over the pond as they are here.

It's a given in my experience.

Clarkson
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:30 pm

Clarkson wrote:

Do you want me to find the recent article about the  US couple who were having children to abuse them.

Yes what happened about those two who adopted BOYS.

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:47 pm

Clarkson wrote:I see all paedophiles in the US are of British descent according to you. You call us racist!!!!!!

Ok I can ignore some people being thick, but you tend to at least come across a bit more wired up (for a RWer  Wink  )

The whole reason this thread was posted by a homophobic nutjob was to set up a dumbass association fallacy- "oooh look at these gaaaaaaaaaaaaaay boys, they are also paedophiles- isn't this a problem with gay people??????? *chortle chortle*"

Not grown up, and very stupid.

From what I understood (I hope, or I'm looking as dumb as I think you do right now...) Ben was just throwing the fallacy back by pointing out they are also British. I'm assuming he doesn't actually think there is an association- because associations are for simpletons (like the OPer).

Amazing though how you jumped on what you thought was a slur on Brits being paedos but could give a shit when it is leveled at all gay people...  Rolling Eyes 
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:05 am

Well We all know that Religious People make up the greatest number of paedophiles, All of them Catholic, Muslim and Buddhist, Must be something sick about people that partake in 'organised religions', thinly disguised paedophile rings really when you look at how many of the organisers end up getting busted raping children.  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:28 am

Clarkson wrote:I see all paedophiles in the US are of British descent according to you. You call us racist!!!!!!

Just getting pretty goddamn sick and tired of pieces of shit like you stinking up the forum with your bullshit bigotry and homophobia, Clarkson, so I thought I'd see how you scum liked being lumped into the same group and stereotyped.

Come to think of it, the lot of you right-wing hate mongers here actually can be lumped into the same group -- something if you got on the sole of your shoes, you wouldn't scrape it off, you'd throw the shoes out.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:34 am

What a charming host.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:54 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:

Just getting pretty goddamn sick and tired of pieces of shit like you stinking up the forum with your bullshit bigotry and homophobia, Clarkson, so I thought I'd see how you scum liked being lumped into the same group and stereotyped.

Come to think of it, the lot of you right-wing hate mongers here actually can be lumped into the same group -- something if you got on the sole of your shoes, you wouldn't scrape it off, you'd throw the shoes out.

There are plenty of RW people who do not have hate views.

I can see the point raised by some, Catman is being given a free reign to be abusive and nasty to many posters, not knowing when to drop it or to move on. This is seen Ben with you doing very little in saying anything to him and you seem to jump more on those who are RW, who then can claim a bias with this being as he is left wing. Thus they do as he does (which is wrong) and when you look back on this, the whole thing could have been resolved by showing parity to all posters, not those of a political right leaning as this is not me claiming this is the case, this is the general consensus by some posters across the sea. I am not afraid to say it Ben as I know you will not take insult from this as is just my view, but to me Catman has a long history with many forums, I have no wish to have anything done to him either, but you do single out far more RW posters than those of the left, when many on here no matter left or Right are happy to throw out abuse.

It is your site after all and you can tell me to mind my own business, but to keep harmony it is always best to at least show parity.

So no offense but I also can see why people will start doing as he does when little is said to him, which of course does not excuse them from doing so, just looking for the root cause affect Though you can also never please everyone in life, sadly!

Last edited by PhilDidge on Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:05 am

so the only difference between a homosexual and a non homosexual is the age of the person they decide to put their affection on. I'm not sure that works.

if the peado always abuses boys but will go with women are they bi peados?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:14 am

PhilDidge wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

There are plenty of RW people who do not have hate views.

I can see the point raised by some, Catman is being given a free reign to be abusive and nasty to many posters, not knowing when to drop it or to move on. This is seen Ben with you doing very little in saying anything to him and you seem to jump more on those who are RW, who then can claim a bias with this being as he is left wing. Thus they do as he does (which is wrong) and when you look back on this, the whole thing could have been resolved by showing parity to all posters, not those of a political right leaning as this is not me claiming this is the case, this is the general consensus by some posters across the sea. I am not afraid to say it Ben as I know you will not take insult from this as is just my view, but to me Catman has a long history with many forums, I have no wish to have anything done to him either, but you do single out far more RW posters than those of the left, when many on here no matter left or Right are happy to throw out abuse.

It is your site after all and you can tell me to mind my own business, but to keep harmony it is always best to at least show parity.

So no offense but I also can see why people will start doing as he does when little is said to him, which of course does not excuse them from doing so, just looking for the root cause affect Though you can also never please everyone in life, sadly!

You need to shut the fuck up.
For your information, one of my threads was put in the baby fights section, and i have been warned along with Queen.
That scum Clarkson abuses me in every post that he makes, by referring to me as Scatman.

Epic Fail.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:20 am

I will say as I please and how many feel, which is why you fail to grasp anything about posting without the abuse all the time, so no, I will not shit up and even said the main view is that Ben show parity to all posters. Even your latest post you still throw out abuse.

Two wrongs do not make a right

Bye

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:22 am

PhilDidge wrote:I will say as I please and how many feel, which is why you fail to grasp anything about posting without the abuse all the time, so no, I will not shit up and even said the main view is that Ben show parity to all posters. Even your latest post you still throw out abuse.

Two wrongs do not make a right

Bye

I must admit shitting up, would be a fairly clever trick..lol if not some what messy. :D 

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:44 am

I have never known such hate as that what comes from catman.something must have happened to him at an early age to fill his mind with such hatred.he projects it at every opportunity.cat you should see a doctor without delay.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:55 am

This is a truly awful crime - string them up!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:04 am

BigAndy9 wrote:This is a truly awful crime - string them up!

agreed and the rules that allowed the access to vulnerable boys needs looking at..
perhaps the myth that you do not have gay peados is dangerous.

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:39 am

Two facts you cannot dispute :

They are Gay and they are Perverts.

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:29 pm

heavenly father wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:This is a truly awful crime - string them up!

agreed and the rules that allowed the access to vulnerable boys needs looking at..

No, all vulnerable children should be protected from those who stain our society, thus we need to ensure all children in care homes find families for a start. Just think how worse this would be without Gay adoption, far more would be in care.

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:32 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

No, all vulnerable children should be protected from those who stain our society, thus we need to ensure all children in care homes find families for a start. Just think how worse this would be without Gay adoption, far more would be in care.

How many ?

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:35 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

How many ?

Anything more than one would be a benefit would you not agree.

Around 120 children each year are adopted by gay couples

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:49 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
ALLAKAKA wrote:

How many ?

Do you have a source for that ?

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:50 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

http://www.lgbtadoptfosterweek.org.uk/adoption/new-uk-study-shows-children-adopted-by-same-sex-couples-thriving-2/

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:52 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
ALLAKAKA wrote:

http://www.lgbtadoptfosterweek.org.uk/adoption/new-uk-study-shows-children-adopted-by-same-sex-couples-thriving-2/

Official source.

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:01 pm

Its a study and it has the number of people adopted each year, prove otherwise.

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:07 pm

PhilDidge wrote:Its a study and it has the number of people adopted each year, prove otherwise.

But will they admit that a percentage of those children WILL BE ABUSED.

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:15 pm

Will they be abused or is there a slim chance of that perception, what with all the checks they have for adoption?
It would really have to be a premeditated criminal minded homosexual to try not only to fool authorities to then obtain adopting children, so they could then abuse them .

Again there will always be exceptions to the rule, but they have no idea if any will be abused, who can?

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:32 pm

PhilDidge wrote:Will they be abused or is there a slim chance of that perception, what with all the checks they have for adoption?
It would really have to be a premeditated criminal minded homosexual to try not only to fool authorities to then obtain adopting children, so they could then abuse them .

Again there will always be exceptions to the rule, but they have no idea if any will be abused, who can?

WRONG , If you are saying that no adopted or fostered children are abused.

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next