NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'We were all abused': Former member of Pussycat Dolls Kaya Jones says the band was a front for a 'prostitution ring' and the singers were 'passed around' and 'abused' by industry executives

5 posters

Go down

'We were all abused': Former member of Pussycat Dolls Kaya Jones says the band was a front for a 'prostitution ring' and the singers were 'passed around' and 'abused' by industry executives Empty 'We were all abused': Former member of Pussycat Dolls Kaya Jones says the band was a front for a 'prostitution ring' and the singers were 'passed around' and 'abused' by industry executives

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:31 am

A former member of the Pussycat Dolls has claimed that the girl group operated as a 'prostitution ring', with the members forced into sex with entertainment executives.
Kaya Jones, 33, made the explosive accusation in a series oftweets on Saturday and Sunday, accusing managers and executives of taking advantage of the group she joined as a teenager in 2003.

'My truth. I wasn’t in a girl group. I was in a prostitution ring. Oh & we happened to sing & be famous. While everyone who owned us made the $,' Jones wrote.
'How bad was it? people ask - bad enough that I walked away from my dreams, bandmates & a 13 million dollar record deal. We knew we were going to #1,' she continued.
The founder of the Pussycat Dolls, Robin Antin, blasted Jones' assertions as 'disgusting, ridiculous lies'. She told The Blast that Jones is 'clearly looking for her 15 minutes'.  
Antin went on to claim that Jones was never even a real member of the group, and had merely been one of many trial members who did not pan out. 
The accusations are also likely to outrage former members of the group, including Nicole Scherzinger

Jones said that part of being in the girl group was being told to sleep with executives.
'Executives, and managers, and agents and other artists that are on the label, if you don't want to sleep with an executive they'll pass you to that. Or sometimes they'll continue to pass the girl, so she's just passed around,' Jones explained in a recorded interview with InfoWars.com.
'To be apart of the team you must be a team player. Meaning sleep with whoever they say. If you dont they have nothing on you to leverage,' Jones tweeted. 
'Yes I said leverage. Meaning after they turn you out or get you hooked on drugs they use it against you. Correct. Victimizing the victim again,' she continued. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4983662/Former-Pussycat-Doll-says-band-prostitution-ring.html
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

'We were all abused': Former member of Pussycat Dolls Kaya Jones says the band was a front for a 'prostitution ring' and the singers were 'passed around' and 'abused' by industry executives Empty Re: 'We were all abused': Former member of Pussycat Dolls Kaya Jones says the band was a front for a 'prostitution ring' and the singers were 'passed around' and 'abused' by industry executives

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:32 am

Whoops think I might have this in the wrong section.   Perhaps USA not UK.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

'We were all abused': Former member of Pussycat Dolls Kaya Jones says the band was a front for a 'prostitution ring' and the singers were 'passed around' and 'abused' by industry executives Empty Re: 'We were all abused': Former member of Pussycat Dolls Kaya Jones says the band was a front for a 'prostitution ring' and the singers were 'passed around' and 'abused' by industry executives

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:33 am

Seems to me, no matter how wrong this is, that if you stay or allow yourself to be used this way for the pay off of fame and fortune...well, you are partly to blame.  Either speak out, or leave.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:21 am

Why bring it all up now?

If they were abused, they should've walked away without staying for the money and fame.

I hate any form of abuse, but a front for prostitution? Can't see that somehow.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:57 am

If this is even true and she walked away - why not report it at the time?

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:11 pm

eddie wrote:If this is even true and she walked away - why not report it at the time?

most of it wont be true

this is just celebrities jumping on the virtual signalling band wagon

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:14 pm

We were the ones abused, Having to listen to anything by the Pussycat Dolls.
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:21 pm

Miffs2 wrote:

But doncha wish your girlfriend was hot like them?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:22 pm

eddie wrote:
Miffs2 wrote:

I only wish you were not judgemental like them

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:23 pm

Didge wrote:
eddie wrote:
Miffs2 wrote:

Hahahahahaha who says I was judging them? I am judging the awful song.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:27 pm

eddie wrote:
Didge wrote:

Hahahahahaha who says I was judging them? I am judging the awful song.

But you were judgemental by them singing

As you stated how anyone can listen to them

Hence you class them as bad singers, not the actual song Eddie

No song was actually even mentioned.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:31 pm

Oh god. Whatever. 'We were all abused': Former member of Pussycat Dolls Kaya Jones says the band was a front for a 'prostitution ring' and the singers were 'passed around' and 'abused' by industry executives 3201073460

My mood is too good to have to explain an obvious joke and go round and round the pointless bush with you.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:34 pm

eddie wrote:Oh god. Whatever. 'We were all abused': Former member of Pussycat Dolls Kaya Jones says the band was a front for a 'prostitution ring' and the singers were 'passed around' and 'abused' by industry executives 3201073460

My mood is too good to have to explain an obvious joke and go round and round the pointless bush with you.

Poor misdirection

You judged them not off how they can sing, but on their songs

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:51 pm

Didge wrote:
eddie wrote:Oh god. Whatever. 'We were all abused': Former member of Pussycat Dolls Kaya Jones says the band was a front for a 'prostitution ring' and the singers were 'passed around' and 'abused' by industry executives 3201073460

Poor misdirection

Chrissake! Give it up didge. She doesn't like that song. Lotsa songs I don't like.

This story reminds me of the Platters, a singing group in the late 50's/early 60's. I heard that as their popularity diminished, they took to prostituting the female vocalist. That would give new meaning to The Greater Pretender.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:53 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:

Poor misdirection

Chrissake!  Give it up didge.  She doesn't like that song.  Lotsa songs I don't like.

This story reminds me of the Platters, a singing group in the late 50's/early 60's.  I heard that as their popularity diminished, they took to prostituting the female vocalist.  That would give new meaning to The Greater Pretender.

I see you fail to see the point.

She dislikes the songs more becasuse who has sung them.

Thus a bias has formed

The song is never the problem

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:15 pm

Kinell Didge!
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:19 pm

All this because of a song. Lighten up Didge it was a joke, remember them?
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:20 pm

magica wrote:All this because of a song. Lighten up Didge it was a joke, remember them?

I understand a joke magica.

I only hope people that hated people because of their fame understood that.

So do you hate them?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:40 pm

Didge you often just like to make a shitstorm out of a topic. Move on now. You're the only one who sees a problem where there isn't one.
It's so tiring.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:51 pm

eddie wrote:Didge you often just like to make a shitstorm out of a topic. Move on now. You're the only one who sees a problem where there isn't one.
It's so tiring.

Ahhh, so now you are the judge of what makes my opinions?

Really?

I make views which some people do not like

So much so you actually misidirect from them to get out of ansswering to them

Its very tiring to deal with people who are childish like you

So what on earth did i actually do wrong here Eddie?

In your own time

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:12 pm

Didge wrote:I make views which some people do not like

You make views that are merely self-serving, and self-aggrandizing, if you can get away with it.

Didge wrote:Its very tiring to deal with people who are childish like you

This is a classic case of mirror-image reasoning: see self in picture; acknowledge to self it hurts; decide that it will be a fine weapon to use in return.  

It proves he is not following the point, but merely trying to deflect and win, if possible.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:16 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:I make views which some people do not like

You make views that are merely self-serving, and self-aggrandizing, if you can get away with it.

Didge wrote:Its very tiring to deal with people who are childish like you

This is a classic case of mirror-image reasoning: see self in picture; acknowledge to self it hurts; decide that it will be a fine weapon to use in return.  

It proves he is not following the point, but merely trying to deflect and win, if possible.

So yet again you cannot counter my views but can only become personal

Now if as Eddie believes, this is about me winning I have no need to declare victory, by your views that surrender to that debate

Luckily, Eddie cannot read anyone

This is never about me winning, Eddie and you and countless others made this personal about me. Mainly as you cannot counter my views

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:19 pm

Didge wrote:So yet again you cannot counter my views but can only become personal

You offer no views. You have long since abandoned making any points. You are counter-punching anyone critical of your tactics.

We're, by now, very familiar with the same tactic out of Trump.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:36 pm

Mine too I've had a great day enjoyed it very much - keep the peace edds x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:48 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:So yet again you cannot counter my views but can only become personal

You offer no views.  You have long since abandoned making any points.  You are counter-punching anyone critical of your tactics.

We're, by now, very familiar with the same tactic out of Trump.

Oh wow yet again Quill trying to compare the size of his cock with me

Either take on my points or squirm away embarressed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down