NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gay paedophile lovers abused boys in flat.

+5
veya_victaous
Clarkson
Eilzel
Ben Reilly
ALLAKAKA
9 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Gay paedophile lovers abused boys in flat. - Page 3 Empty Gay paedophile lovers abused boys in flat.

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:53 pm

First topic message reminder :

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1126918/Gay-paedophile-lovers-abused-boys-flat-allowed-share-human-rights-legislation.html

Oh dear, these gay peado's are very dangerous people and it's hard to believe they had such easy access to young boys.

Back to top Go down

Gay paedophile lovers abused boys in flat. - Page 3 Empty Re: Gay paedophile lovers abused boys in flat.

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:33 pm

not enough to egg their homes but i guess some people can control themselves.

Back to top Go down

Gay paedophile lovers abused boys in flat. - Page 3 Empty Re: Gay paedophile lovers abused boys in flat.

Post by ALLAKAKA Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:35 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

it sounds reasonable... :D 

That would be pretty stupid, actually. But wow, interesting how you guys talk about going so far as murdering gay people -- you must REALLY hate them :D:D:D

And did I REALLY say that , interesting how you Lefties make it up as you go along.

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:36 pm

I was just saying, funny how your mind went there ...

lol! lol! lol! 
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:36 pm

heavenly father wrote:not enough to egg their homes but i guess some people can control themselves.

Where is VOD?

Didn't you start a Christian cult, is she still with you, or did she leave?

How is the cult, in your house, going by the way?

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:40 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:I was just saying, funny how your mind went there ...

lol! lol! lol! 

No stranger then yours.

If you Lefties look at things that way , perhaps your constant rants of Homophobe, RW and Nazi , is actually the fact that you are repressed homophobic , RW Nazi's. But have not come out yet.

lol! lol! lol! 

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:41 pm

lol! lol! lol! 

Again normal people can dislike something and not yet stoop to breaking the law to try and show their disgust... :D 

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:57 pm

heavenly father wrote:

lol! lol! lol! 

Again normal people can dislike something and not yet stoop to breaking the law to try and show their disgust... :D 

No, they have to stoop to changing the law, in order to oppress the right of gay people to marry. Yeah, that's so much better than egging a house.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:01 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

No, they have to stoop to changing the law, in order to oppress the right of gay people to marry. Yeah, that's so much better than egging a house.

they never changed the law it just never got on the board.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:13 am

heavenly father wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

No, you and I both know that UKIP opposes marriage equality; indeed they publish it on their website.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:16 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

No, you and I both know that UKIP opposes marriage equality; indeed they publish it on their website.

What they oppose is a matter of conscience nothing else, would you prefer they egged gays but didn't oppose their marriage..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:56 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:OK, just to throw a little cold water on some of the nonsensical claims being made in this thread:

1) There is no evidence that homosexuals abuse children at a higher rate than heterosexuals (I posted the link to this earlier). Therefore there is no rational reason to discriminate among couples seeking to adopt children.

2) There is no way to prevent all child abuse, just as there is no way to prevent all crime. Some children will be abused whether they're living with a gay couple, a straight couple, living with their biological parents or living with other relatives, because there is no category of adult that has been proven to have no child abusers within it. It's an ugly fact of life and the best we can do is to promote awareness of the warning signs that a child is being abused.

3) The stuff I've been saying about British people recently was obviously satire and intended to wind up the racist maggots on this site. I can't believe anyone could look at those posts with any familiarity with this site and conclude anything else.

Ben,you wouldn't about satire if it fucked you up the arse.....and that's because you're a yank.

Similarly,you wouldn't know a thing about humour if it fucked you up the arse....and that's because you're a yank.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:20 am

heavenly father wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

What they oppose is a matter of conscience nothing else, would you prefer they egged gays but didn't oppose their marriage..

I would vastly prefer that they occasionally egged gay people's property and left their marriages alone. That would be far preferable. As it stands, they don't just oppose gay marriage as a matter of conscience; they want to repeal it.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:11 am

Shady wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:OK, just to throw a little cold water on some of the nonsensical claims being made in this thread:

1) There is no evidence that homosexuals abuse children at a higher rate than heterosexuals (I posted the link to this earlier). Therefore there is no rational reason to discriminate among couples seeking to adopt children.

2) There is no way to prevent all child abuse, just as there is no way to prevent all crime. Some children will be abused whether they're living with a gay couple, a straight couple, living with their biological parents or living with other relatives, because there is no category of adult that has been proven to have no child abusers within it. It's an ugly fact of life and the best we can do is to promote awareness of the warning signs that a child is being abused.

3) The stuff I've been saying about British people recently was obviously satire and intended to wind up the racist maggots on this site. I can't believe anyone could look at those posts with any familiarity with this site and conclude anything else.

Ben,you wouldn't about satire if it fucked you up the arse.....and that's because you're a yank.

Similarly,you wouldn't know a thing about humour if it fucked you up the arse....and that's because you're a yank.

You really have to laugh at the poor level of intelligence some people have.

Dear me, here again we have shady who spouts nothing but utter crap, so much so he sails the seas on a gigantic floater. He claims not to be racist or a homophobe, then makes idiotic stereotypes about Americans and has a go at people who defend homosexuals from discrimination..

He really is the Captain of the Shit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:25 am

I don't think anyone ever said gays are more likely abuse children, I still believe the myth that gay peado's do not exist is dangerous as it gives a false sense of security with men being safe around boys.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:03 pm

well HF its YOU that started the myth.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:46 pm

heavenly father wrote:I don't think anyone ever said gays are more likely abuse children, I still believe the myth that gay peado's do not exist is dangerous as it gives a false sense of security with men being safe around boys.

Nobody says there are no gay people who abuse children. The fact is that they abuse children at no higher rate than straight people do.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:51 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
heavenly father wrote:I don't think anyone ever said gays are more likely abuse children, I still believe the myth that gay peado's do not exist is dangerous as it gives a false sense of security with men being safe around boys.

Nobody says there are no gay people who abuse children. The fact is that they abuse children at no higher rate than straight people do.

And when a specific group commit certain crimes at a Higher rate than other groups , then this is a problem within that group.

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:59 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

And when a specific group commit certain crimes at a Higher rate than other groups , then this is a problem within that group.

You mean like how white people commit far more financial crimes and fraud than any other ethnicity; or how there are far more white serial killers than any other ethnicity?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:04 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
ALLAKAKA wrote:

You mean like how white people commit far more financial crimes and fraud than any other ethnicity; or how there are far more white serial killers than any other ethnicity?

Or how Black fella's have children by multiple partners , or Nigerians are prolific at internet scams.

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:07 pm

Or how white people are always the ones running into big crowds and shooting people indiscriminately?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:12 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Or how white people are always the ones running into big crowds and shooting people indiscriminately?

9 / 11

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:26 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

so gay peado's exist excellent,i'm pleased that has been established.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:41 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:Or how white people are always the ones running into big crowds and shooting people indiscriminately?

9 / 11

Oklahoma City.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:41 pm

heavenly father wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

When was it not established?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:48 pm

no it wasn't many seem to think gay peado's are a myth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:51 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

Ben you are asking the wrong questions, this is a born again Christian that believes you can do as you please because all his future wrongs are forgiven just by believing in Jesus.
Ask him what forgiveness is or even love?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:08 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Ben you are asking the wrong questions, this is a born again Christian that believes you can do as you please because all his future wrongs are forgiven just by believing in Jesus.
Ask him what forgiveness is or even love?

No he isn't.

He's an evangelist that left/ was expelled from the Nigerian happy clappy church, because it wasn't radical enough for him.
Then he set up a cult with VOD, in his house.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:10 pm

the guy is a fruit loop Ben, not much between him and and Anjem Choudrey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:13 pm

good to know phil hasn't changed..lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:16 pm

heavenly father wrote:good to know phil hasn't changed..lol

Where is the VOD? Has she run off with the pastor?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:37 pm

heavenly father wrote:good to know phil hasn't changed..lol

Where is VOD?

Did you burn her at the stake or something?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:40 pm

Silence....
I think the heavenly father has been bin bagged

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:52 pm

so we now know we have gay peados i suppose that is a break through.
by the way excalibur is one of my favourite films..lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:00 pm

heavenly father wrote:so we now know we have gay peados i suppose that is a break through.

Again, can you show where anyone claimed they do not?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:04 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
heavenly father wrote:so we now know we have gay peados i suppose that is a break through.

Again, can you show where anyone claimed they do not?

I believe phildige does not think it is possible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:13 pm

Phil wrote here in this thread:

"I never stated that you cannot have homosexual padeo's, what I showed is both HF and allakaka think abusing a boy is homosexuality, when in many cases it is not."

He's right, I just read each of his posts in this thread and he never stated that it's impossible for gay people to molest children.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:16 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Phil wrote here in this thread:

"I never stated that you cannot have homosexual padeo's, what I showed is both HF and allakaka think abusing a boy is homosexuality, when in many cases it is not."

He's right, I just read each of his posts in this thread and he never stated that it's impossible for gay people to molest children.

no he didn't he made excuses that peados are not about homosexuals.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:17 pm

Yes, it's true that not every man who sexually abuses a boy is a homosexual. Some are, some are not.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:23 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Yes, it's true that not every man who sexually abuses a boy is a homosexual. Some are, some are not.

a boy maybe not, if the preference is always boys then i would argue otherwise.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:48 pm

heavenly father wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:Yes, it's true that not every man who sexually abuses a boy is a homosexual. Some are, some are not.

What about a paedophile, that mostly abuses girls then, is he a straight paedophile?

IMO paedophelia has nothing to do with any kind of sexuality, it's just about exerting power and control over a singular individual, i think that's it's similar to people that abuse cats and dogs, on the lower level.

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:56 pm

It doesn't matter what they are , they should ALL be castrated with a blunt knife.

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:59 pm

Catman wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

What about a paedophile, that mostly abuses girls then, is he a straight paedophile?

IMO paedophelia has nothing to do with any kind of sexuality, it's just about exerting power and control over a singular individual, i think that's it's similar to people that abuse cats and dogs, on the lower level.

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

you would say that phil... :D 

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:06 pm

I disagree, I think research is showing that pedophilia is a sexual orientation. It's just one we can't let people indulge in, because to do so would be to allow rape.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:15 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:I disagree, I think research is showing that pedophilia is a sexual orientation. It's just one we can't let people indulge in, because to do so would be to allow rape.

it has to be stopped to keep children safe and i think it does have a sexual orientation as you say.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:39 pm

An interesting, if rather disturbing, read on the latest research:

http://articles.latimes.com/2013/jan/14/local/la-me-pedophiles-20130115
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:41 pm

heavenly father wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:I disagree, I think research is showing that pedophilia is a sexual orientation. It's just one we can't let people indulge in, because to do so would be to allow rape.

it has to be stopped to keep children safe and i think it does have a sexual orientation as you say.

How does it involve a sexual orientation, when some fathers are in a straight relationship, but then abuse male sons?

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:44 pm

Catman wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

How does it involve a sexual orientation, when some fathers are in a straight relationship, but then abuse male sons?

Closet Gays.

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:14 pm

heavenly father wrote:

Again the MOST consistent Abuse of Children is By RELIGIOUS MEN. I say thou protest too Much Father. You are of the group MOST likely to rape little boys and girls and You spend so much effort trying to spread a false Image of Homosexuals as Paedophiles.

All those that Believe they can be forgiven by invisible an sky giant are a danger to the children and the community at large.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:19 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

Again the MOST consistent Abuse of Children is By RELIGIOUS MEN. I say thou protest too Much Father. You are of the group MOST likely to rape little boys and girls and You spend so much effort trying to spread a false Image of Homosexuals as Paedophiles.

oh right this must be the same arguement as all men who don't agree with gays are closet gays right..lol

i thought it was going to be something that added to the topic, how wrong was I.

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:30 pm

You keep suggesting there is a link between homosexuality and paedophilia but there is a Greater link between Religious peoples and Paedophilia so IF you issue was actually Child protection then you would be demanding the end of all these Organised Paedo Rings that call themselves religions.

But Instead you are trying to cherry pick articles to support your gay bashing.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next