NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shocking moment girl, 13, fights off Asian sex attacker in his 20s who grabs her from behind in the street

+4
nicko
Original Quill
HoratioTarr
magica
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Shocking moment girl, 13, fights off Asian sex attacker in his 20s who grabs her from behind in the street  - Page 2 Empty Shocking moment girl, 13, fights off Asian sex attacker in his 20s who grabs her from behind in the street

Post by Guest Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:21 am

First topic message reminder :

[*]CCTV released of man following teenager before attack in Blackburn, Lancashire

[*]Girl punches her attacker and escapes before he sprints away from the scene

[*]Burnley CID are searching for suspect with dark hair and black-rimmed glasses

This is the moment a terrified teenager punched her sex attacker to free herself after he grabbed her in the street. Detectives released CCTV footage in a bid to catch the man who assaulted the girl, 13, in Blackburn, Lancashire. The man can be seen following his victim before catching up with her and talking to her. She crosses the road away from him but he then sprints after her.

The suspect grabs his victim from behind before the brave teenager punches him and runs away.
He can then be seen running away from the scene at around 7pm on Wednesday 14 June, past a row of garden hedges.The attacker is described as Asian, around 20 years old, with a slim build and black hair that was longer on top. He was wearing black-rimmed glasses.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4630208/Girl-13-fights-sex-attacker-Lancashire.html#ixzz4kodAYA36

Back to top Go down

Shocking moment girl, 13, fights off Asian sex attacker in his 20s who grabs her from behind in the street  - Page 2 Empty Re: Shocking moment girl, 13, fights off Asian sex attacker in his 20s who grabs her from behind in the street

Post by Guest Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:58 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Thorin wrote:

I am in a great mood today Quill, as had some wonderful news

You have got upset and been abusive all day long

You need to stop acting out

Again the Police have classed this as sexual assault and there is a big reason why

i asked you civilly and you were the one again acting like a child

Laughing Happy to hear you're in a great mood.

Now bugger off, I'm talking with others today and you have said nothing of significance to add.   Razz   Perhaps tomorrow.

Shocking moment girl, 13, fights off Asian sex attacker in his 20s who grabs her from behind in the street  - Page 2 4251754078

So again being rude which proves you are upset on the Syrian thread that you were taken to task

That is the real issue here, that you are incapable of admitting when you are sometimes wrong

That is what started this when you started to be abusive

Now its very clear that this offender said something sexual to the girl, which made her cross the road. he then chase after her which made her run and tried to grab her. Its clear whatever he said was cause for the girl to become very frightened and for the police to class this as sexual assault

hence it was not rocket science and all you have done is shown how immature you are, simple because I pressed your for an answer. Which then leads you to get upset because I laughed at something Horatio has said. for then you to as seen continue to be rude

Chill out

Back to top Go down

Shocking moment girl, 13, fights off Asian sex attacker in his 20s who grabs her from behind in the street  - Page 2 Empty Re: Shocking moment girl, 13, fights off Asian sex attacker in his 20s who grabs her from behind in the street

Post by Original Quill Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:00 pm

eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

I would love to meet your boy.  I've taught law, both at university and in police academies, and of course I've had seminars for lawyers in my firm.  I'm always interested in bright, up and coming legal minds.  And I have a tendency to take in French lawyers for their internship.  Why not a Brit or two, lol.

First, we don't know he's twenty.  Second, it happens a lot here, especially in the south and (what else?) in Mormon country.  Lol...in Kentucky, they even marry their own sisters.

He's got his A levels for the next two years and then he needs to decide where to go next (university etc).  He absolutely loves the law and was considering political law too but I said he'd probably need to become a verrrry good liar! affraid

If he ever needs direction or an internship in that beautiful state of yours I'll be sure to contact you. (Do you take intern's mother's too? Razz )

Of course, but you've gotta love hiking and fishing...plus elegant restaurants.  San Francisco is an entertainment town.  Number 1 tourist destination in the world.

Shocking moment girl, 13, fights off Asian sex attacker in his 20s who grabs her from behind in the street  - Page 2 Xcable-car-on-hill-bay-alcatraz-800-2x1.jpg.pagespeed.ic.ivsPflj7fP

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:02 pm

I wonder Quill why you haven't considered the possibility that the police have additional CCTV they have not released?
Our police don't conduct their enquiries to suit the press, worth remembering that.
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2