NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shocking moment girl, 13, fights off Asian sex attacker in his 20s who grabs her from behind in the street

+4
nicko
Original Quill
HoratioTarr
magica
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Shocking moment girl, 13, fights off Asian sex attacker in his 20s who grabs her from behind in the street  Empty Shocking moment girl, 13, fights off Asian sex attacker in his 20s who grabs her from behind in the street

Post by Guest Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:21 am

[*]CCTV released of man following teenager before attack in Blackburn, Lancashire

[*]Girl punches her attacker and escapes before he sprints away from the scene

[*]Burnley CID are searching for suspect with dark hair and black-rimmed glasses

This is the moment a terrified teenager punched her sex attacker to free herself after he grabbed her in the street. Detectives released CCTV footage in a bid to catch the man who assaulted the girl, 13, in Blackburn, Lancashire. The man can be seen following his victim before catching up with her and talking to her. She crosses the road away from him but he then sprints after her.

The suspect grabs his victim from behind before the brave teenager punches him and runs away.
He can then be seen running away from the scene at around 7pm on Wednesday 14 June, past a row of garden hedges.The attacker is described as Asian, around 20 years old, with a slim build and black hair that was longer on top. He was wearing black-rimmed glasses.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4630208/Girl-13-fights-sex-attacker-Lancashire.html#ixzz4kodAYA36

Back to top Go down

Shocking moment girl, 13, fights off Asian sex attacker in his 20s who grabs her from behind in the street  Empty Re: Shocking moment girl, 13, fights off Asian sex attacker in his 20s who grabs her from behind in the street

Post by magica Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:49 pm

This is happening all over Europe. I hope he gets deported.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Shocking moment girl, 13, fights off Asian sex attacker in his 20s who grabs her from behind in the street  Empty Re: Shocking moment girl, 13, fights off Asian sex attacker in his 20s who grabs her from behind in the street

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:34 pm

magica wrote:This is happening all over Europe.  I hope he gets deported.

How can he get deported if he's British born?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:24 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:

Yes, and for that matter we don't even know what this was about. One witness calls it a "sexual assault" but I didn't see anything sexual going on.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:25 pm

Cut off his "meat and two veg".
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:29 pm

Original Quill wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Yes, and for that matter we don't even know what this was about.  One witness calls it a "sexual assault" but I didn't see anything sexual going on.

She ran away from him, so it's safe to say she was either scared or badly wanting him to leave her alone.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:32 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Yes, and for that matter we don't even know what this was about.  One witness calls it a "sexual assault" but I didn't see anything sexual going on.

She ran away from him, so it's safe to say she was either scared or badly wanting him to leave her alone.

Yes, she obviously wasn't comfortable around him. But we have no idea what it was about.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:48 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:

How do you know he is
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:50 pm

Original Quill wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

She's a child,13 she would've been scared. Also its assault as he grabbed her, and was behind her.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:13 pm

magica wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

She's a child,13 she would've been scared. Also its assault as he grabbed her, and was behind her.

I agree it's assault. But like HT, I don't assume he's not British. And I also see no evidence that it was a sexual assault. We need to be careful.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:19 pm

Original Quill wrote:
magica wrote:

I agree it's assault.  But like HT, I don't assume he's not British.  And I also see no evidence that it was a sexual assault.  We need to be careful.

What have you missed in the report?

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:34 pm

Original Quill wrote:
magica wrote:

I agree it's assault.  But like HT, I don't assume he's not British.  And I also see no evidence that it was a sexual assault.  We need to be careful.

The report states..
"DC Lisa Bennett, from Burnley CID, said: 'This is a shocking incident where a 13-year-old girl has been sexually assaulted by a man who caught up with her as she walking along the pavement and began to talk to her." 

The police know more than we do, obviously they are also have the girls account of what was said and what he did, which isn't clear on the short video clip.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:01 pm

Syl wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

The report states..
"DC Lisa Bennett, from Burnley CID, said: 'This is a shocking incident where a 13-year-old girl has been sexually assaulted by a man who caught up with her as she walking along the pavement and began to talk to her." 

The police know more than we do, obviously they are also have the girls account of what was said and what he did, which isn't clear on the short video clip.

Exactly as I said.  A witness alleged it without any substantiation.  It's even worse because it wasn't even a witness...it was a Detective Constable, one Lisa Burnley.  So it's hearsay within hearsay, and we don't even know what the underlying evidence is.  The girl might not have said that, or misperceived, or be speculating, too.

This is why gossip and chatter are not good sources.  Happens all the time on the Internet.  Just because a gossip is a cop does not elevate her talk.  Cops have a game of their own, and their script is going to follow that game.  It's still written in their own mind, and not out there on the facts.

Last edited by Original Quill on Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:05 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:

The report states..

Exactly as I said.  A witness alleged it without any substantiation.  It's even worse because it wasn't even a witness...it was a Detective Constable, one Lisa Burnley.  So it's hearsay within hearsay, and we don't even know what the underlying evidence is.  The girl might be speculating, too.

This is why gossip and chatter are not good sources.  Happens all the time on the Internet.  Just because a gossip is a cop does not elevate her talk.  Cops have a game of their own, and their script is going to follow that game.  It's still written in their own mind, and not out there on the facts.

Nothing to do with a witness

He approached her, talked to her and then she ran

That is your first clue

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:07 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:

The report states..

Exactly as I said.  A witness alleged it without any substantiation.  It's even worse because it wasn't even a witness...it was a Detective Constable, one Lisa Burnley.  So it's hearsay within hearsay, and we don't even know what the underlying evidence is.

When the police release CCTV footage and make a public statement re a specific case they are not gossiping Quill, they do it to make the public aware of what's happened and hopefully urge them to come forwards with any relevant information.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:08 pm

Thorin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Exactly as I said.  A witness alleged it without any substantiation.  It's even worse because it wasn't even a witness...it was a Detective Constable, one Lisa Burnley.  So it's hearsay within hearsay, and we don't even know what the underlying evidence is.  The girl might be speculating, too.

He approached her talked to her and then she ran

That is your first clue

Well, if you're not going to take any witness testimony, maybe he said "G'day." Without a witness, you've got no evidence otherwise.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:10 pm

Syl wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Exactly as I said.  A witness alleged it without any substantiation.  It's even worse because it wasn't even a witness...it was a Detective Constable, one Lisa Burnley.  So it's hearsay within hearsay, and we don't even know what the underlying evidence is.

When the police release CCTV footage and make a public statement re a specific case they are not gossiping Quill, they do it to make the public aware of what's happened and hopefully urge them to come forwards with any relevant information.

Cops are stupid and one-dimensional. I've destroyed more than one cop on the stand in my many years on the job. They are trained to make mistakes...just the right ones.

Cops aren't smart. It's experts you've gotta watch.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:11 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Thorin wrote:

That is your first clue

Well, if you're not going to take any witness testimony, maybe he said "G'day."  Without a witness, you've got no evidence otherwise.

Again why did she run after he talked to her and then why did he grab at her?

Take your time

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:14 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Thorin wrote:

That is your first clue

Well, if you're not going to take any witness testimony, maybe he said "G'day."  Without a witness, you've got no evidence otherwise.

So if there are no witnesses to a crime are you saying there is no evidence a crime has been committed? scratch

Many times its one persons word against another...rape for eg, especially historic rape when there is no physical evidence.

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:15 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:

Cops are stupid and one-dimensional.  I've destroyed more than one cop on the stand in my many years on the job.  They are trained to make mistakes...just the right ones.

Cops aren't smart.  It's experts you've gotta watch.

Do you have any available witness to back your remarks up Quill because often I see no evidence of which you state. Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:17 pm

Thorin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Take your time

Thorin: Ask her, not me.  FGS, don't you know what a witness is?  

Syl: His lawyer will put him on the stand and have him testify he was lost and asking for directions.  Even if the girl has a good story, and it stands the tests of cross-examination, it's still 'he said-she said'.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:22 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:

Cops are stupid and one-dimensional.  I've destroyed more than one cop on the stand in my many years on the job.  They are trained to make mistakes...just the right ones.

Cops aren't smart.  It's experts you've gotta watch.

You mean shooting people willy nilly? Our police don't tend to do that. I was married to one. He had his faults but he was neither stupid nor one dimensional and he was very good at his job. I suspect you'd the be the first to call on your despised Police Force if someone was threatening you or your loved ones.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:25 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Take your time

Syl: His lawyer will put him on the stand and have him testify he was lost and asking for directions.  Even if the girl has a good story, and it stands the tests of cross-examination, it's still 'he said-she said'.

Well first they have to find him, he did a runner as you saw.

Do you seriously think that anyone would believe he was asking for directions? He was chasing her and grabbing at her, she may even have marks on her arms and body.

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:31 pm

Odd that he wears a jacket later, when he chased the girl he just had a T shirt on.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:32 pm

There's not much to see on the video, but he certainly seems determined to catch her. I wonder if they know each other.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:35 pm

Syl wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

He'll say he was in a hurry.

Syl wrote:Do you seriously think that anyone would believe he was asking for directions? He was chasing her and grabbing at her, she may even have marks on her arms and body.

If he testified under oath that's what he was doing, as a juror I'd have to consider it. Otherwise, I'd be violating the oath of good faith deliberations.

If he scratched her arm, and assuming he maintained it was an accident, she could have a cause for injury in civil court. Perhaps even civil bodily assault. But that's not a criminal matter.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:38 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:There's not much to see on the video, but he certainly seems determined to catch her. I wonder if they know each other.

That was my first thought, even before the "sexual" thing came up.  It looked like the standard boyfriend-girlfriend breaking up.  He's pleading; she's pissed and not hearing any of it.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:41 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Take your time

Try again

Its not rocket science and why this has been classed as sexual assualt

take your time

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:43 pm

Thorin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Try again

take your time

Stop being a bother. If you haven't got anything to say, bugger off.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:46 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Try again

take your time

Stop being a bother.  If you haven't got anything to say, bugger off.

Is that what you say when the prosecution cross examine you in court?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:50 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Try again

take your time

Still acting like a child

So why would she run off and then he chase after her and assault her.?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:51 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

+1

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:00 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:

He'll say he was in a hurry.

Syl wrote:Do you seriously think that anyone would believe he was asking for directions? He was chasing her and grabbing at her, she may even have marks on her arms and body.

If he testified under oath that's what he was doing, as a juror I'd have to consider it.  Otherwise, I'd be violating the oath of good faith deliberations.

If he scratched her arm, and assuming he maintained it was an accident, she could have a cause for injury in civil court.  Perhaps even civil bodily assault.  But that's not a criminal matter.

Yes I agree in court you have to consider everything no matter how fanciful.

The police obviously believe the young girls account, and like I say they have more to go off than what has been released.
I would say, unless there are other circumstances, like they knew each other...she had been drinking and provoking him for eg...he would not have a leg to stand on.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:01 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:There's not much to see on the video, but he certainly seems determined to catch her. I wonder if they know each other.

That was my first thought, even before the "sexual" thing came up.  It looked like the standard boyfriend-girlfriend breaking up.  He's pleading; she's pissed and not hearing any of it.

It's just odd how he ran after her and caught her in broad daylight. You'd think he'd give up when she ran.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:12 pm

Quill the man is twenty, or thereabouts yes? The girl is thirteen. Why would you consider they're a couple having a fight before considering what you can actually see and what the girl has said?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:13 pm

Thorin wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

+1

lol!

I could. I have testified as a legal/statistical expert in Federal Court. In that capacity, I corrected the Federal District judge as to his interpretation of the law and statistical evidence. He (and his clerks) looked it up, and found I was right. It won the case for the plaintiff.

But there, it was something to disagree over. You're just being a nuisance. In that case I use as few words as necessary.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:14 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

It's just odd how he ran after her and caught her in broad daylight. You'd think he'd give up when she ran.

If I put myself in his position I'd say it's because he knew he'd catch her and he already knew where he was taking her.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:18 pm

eddie wrote:Quill the man is twenty, or thereabouts yes? The girl is thirteen. Why would you consider they're a couple having a fight before considering what you can actually see and what the girl has said?

Why?  Well, first I don't know anything about the boy, least of all his age.  But second, it would not be strange to find a younger female dating an older boy.  I'm not in touch today, but when I was in high school that was the way it was.  Even had some college boys dating some senior girls, and it was taken for granted.

It's all speculation, eds.  That was my point, remember?  We don't know what the story is.  I'm just telling you what my impression was when I first saw the clip.

As far as what the girl said, now you're into evidence and witness statements. And we don't know the boy's side of the story. Impressions aside, neither you nor I have any business prejudging the case. That's what juries are for.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:24 pm

Thorin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Still acting like a child

So why would she run off and then he chase after her and assault her.?

Still waiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:26 pm

Original Quill wrote:
eddie wrote:Quill the man is twenty, or thereabouts yes? The girl is thirteen. Why would you consider they're a couple having a fight before considering what you can actually see and what the girl has said?

Why?  Well, first I don't know anything about the boy, least of all his age.  But second, it would not be strange to find a younger female dating an older boy.  I'm not in touch today, but when I was in high school that was the way it was.  Even had some college boys dating some senior girls, and it was taken for granted.

It's all speculation, eds.  That was my point, remember?  We don't know what the story is.  I'm just telling you what my impression was when I first saw the clip.

As far as what the girl said, now you're into evidence and witness statements.  And we don't know the boy's side of the story.  Impressions aside, neither you nor I have any business prejudging the case.  That's what juries are for.

The cctv is very clear

he chased after and grabbed her, after approaching her and talking to her

Clearly as the Police have classed this as sexual assault, what do you think made them come to this conclusion?

Trace back to him approaching her and talking to her

Its not rocket science

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:26 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Thorin wrote:

+1

lol!

I could.  I have testified as a legal/statistical expert in Federal Court.  In that capacity, I corrected the Federal District judge as to his interpretation of the law and statistical evidence.  He (and his clerks) looked it up, and found I was right.  It won the case for the plaintiff.

But there, it was something to disagree over.  You're just being a nuisance.  In that case I use as few words as necessary.

I was only jerkin' your merkin.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:26 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

I could.  I have testified as a legal/statistical expert in Federal Court.  In that capacity, I corrected the Federal District judge as to his interpretation of the law and statistical evidence.  He (and his clerks) looked it up, and found I was right.  It won the case for the plaintiff.

But there, it was something to disagree over.  You're just being a nuisance.  In that case I use as few words as necessary.

I thought it was funny too and he needs to learn to have a sense of humour  Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:31 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

No...it was my response to Thorin, not you. He's going about deliberately needling me today. I just told him to bugger off, in a friendly way...I think on another thread.

It's all good, HT.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:33 pm

Original Quill wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

No...it was my response to Thorin, not you.  He's going about deliberately needling me today.  I just told him to bugger off, in a friendly way...I think on another thread.

It's all good, HT.

I laughed at what Horatio said, that is not needling you, my over sensitive petal lol!

How and why you are upset is beyond belief to be honest

You need to grow some backbone mate

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:39 pm

Original Quill wrote:

As far as what the girl said, now you're into evidence and witness statements.  And we don't know the boy's side of the story.  Impressions aside, neither you nor I have any business prejudging the case.  That's what juries are for.

No I do take your point - my son wants to go into law and I'm always being reminded it's facts on what you see etc - anything else is speculation.

As to the age of them, it wouldn't be considered normal here, for a thirteen year old to date a man of twenty.

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:41 pm

Thorin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

No...it was my response to Thorin, not you.  He's going about deliberately needling me today.  I just told him to bugger off, in a friendly way...I think on another thread.

It's all good, HT.

I laughed at what Horatio said, that is not needling you, my over sensitive petal lol!

It's obvious you're in a mood today, didge. You've abandoned any logical points, and you're just wanking off...on 3 - 4 threads, I believe.

I know you need a respite now and again, but I call it needling. I'm just brushing you aside as I'm in a more serious sober mood talking with others. Not to worry.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:48 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Thorin wrote:

It's obvious you're in a mood today, didge.  You've abandoned any logical points, and you're just wanking off...on 3 - 4 threads, I believe.

I know you need a respite now and again, but I call it needling.  I'm just brushing you aside as I'm in a more serious sober mood talking with others.  Not to worry.

I am in a great mood today Quill, as had some wonderful news

You have got upset and been abusive all day long

You need to stop acting out

Again the Police have classed this as sexual assault and there is a big reason why

i asked you civilly and you were the one again acting like a child

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:48 pm

eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

No I do take your point - my son wants to go into law and I'm always being reminded it's facts on what you see etc - anything else is speculation.

I would love to meet your boy. I've taught law, both at university and in police academies, and of course I've had seminars for lawyers in my firm. I'm always interested in bright, up and coming legal minds. And I have a tendency to take in French lawyers for their internship. Why not a Brit or two, lol.

eddie wrote:As to the age of them, it wouldn't be considered normal here, for a thirteen year old to date a man of twenty.

First, we don't know he's twenty. Second, it happens a lot here, especially in the south and (what else?) in Mormon country. Lol...in Kentucky, they even marry their own sisters.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:53 pm

Original Quill wrote:
eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

I would love to meet your boy.  I've taught law, both at university and in police academies, and of course I've had seminars for lawyers in my firm.  I'm always interested in bright, up and coming legal minds.  And I have a tendency to take in French lawyers for their internship.  Why not a Brit or two, lol.

eddie wrote:As to the age of them, it wouldn't be considered normal here, for a thirteen year old to date a man of twenty.

First, we don't know he's twenty.  Second, it happens a lot here, especially in the south and (what else?) in Mormon country.  Lol...in Kentucky, they even marry their own sisters.

He's got his A levels for the next two years and then he needs to decide where to go next (university etc). He absolutely loves the law and was considering political law too but I said he'd probably need to become a verrrry good liar! affraid

If he ever needs direction or an internship in that beautiful state of yours I'll be sure to contact you. (Do you take intern's mother's too? Razz )
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:54 pm

Thorin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

It's obvious you're in a mood today, didge.  You've abandoned any logical points, and you're just wanking off...on 3 - 4 threads, I believe.

I know you need a respite now and again, but I call it needling.  I'm just brushing you aside as I'm in a more serious sober mood talking with others.  Not to worry.

I am in a great mood today Quill, as had some wonderful news

You have got upset and been abusive all day long

You need to stop acting out

Again the Police have classed this as sexual assault and there is a big reason why

i asked you civilly and you were the one again acting like a child

Laughing Happy to hear you're in a great mood.

Now bugger off, I'm talking with others today and you have said nothing of significance to add. Razz Perhaps tomorrow.

Shocking moment girl, 13, fights off Asian sex attacker in his 20s who grabs her from behind in the street  4251754078

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next