NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shocking moment female cyclist is pushed into oncoming traffic captured on headcam

Go down

Shocking moment female cyclist is pushed into oncoming traffic captured on headcam Empty Shocking moment female cyclist is pushed into oncoming traffic captured on headcam

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:05 pm

Police are asking the public to help identify a man who shoved a female cyclist into oncoming traffic in east London.
The assault, which happened on Sidney Street, off Whitechapel Road, was captured on the cyclist's headcam.
In the video the cyclist, in her early 40s, turns a corner into Sydney Street as a man crossing the junction approaches from her right.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11822284/Shocking-moment-female-cyclist-is-pushed-into-oncoming-traffic-captured-on-headcam.html

Back to top Go down

Shocking moment female cyclist is pushed into oncoming traffic captured on headcam Empty Re: Shocking moment female cyclist is pushed into oncoming traffic captured on headcam

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:56 pm

I don't think he's in his 40s - he looks younger than that.

An awful thing to do, but she was a bit annoying when she said "please don't try and knock me off". He was just crossing the road.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Shocking moment female cyclist is pushed into oncoming traffic captured on headcam Empty Re: Shocking moment female cyclist is pushed into oncoming traffic captured on headcam

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:14 pm

Annoying?
There is no excuse for what he did.
People can get annoyed with each other but he could have killed her by his actions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:15 pm

Yes, she was annoying. I'm entitled to say that she's annoying if I think she was annoying.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:17 pm

What relevance does that have?
Nothing, he has no rightg to do what he did.
Being annoyed does not give you a right to nearly kill someone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:20 pm

Cuchulain wrote:What relevance does that have?

Well he wouldn't have done it if she hadn't been annoying obviously.

Still, a very dangerous thing to do.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:24 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:What relevance does that have?

Unbelieveable you have just justified his actions.
Again being annoyed does not justify violence.
You just justified road rage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:27 pm

It seems a bit fake to me - the way he said that.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:27 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You mean pedestrian rage. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:29 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

You mean pedestrian rage. Laughing

lol   Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:04 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Yes, she was annoying. I'm entitled to say that she's annoying if I think she was annoying.

Cyclists are a pain in the bum, but he was out of order. What a muppet!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:24 pm

Cyclists scare the life out of me when I'm driving.  They can be so unpredictable............I always take special care around them Shocking moment female cyclist is pushed into oncoming traffic captured on headcam Bike10

However, perhaps it's my own cycling standards I judge them on. Look left and I turn right, look right I turn left.  Look behind well, I fall off Shocking moment female cyclist is pushed into oncoming traffic captured on headcam Giggle20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:27 pm

he wants locking up for 10 years for attempted murder

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:29 pm

She'll think twice before she gets arsy and sticks a finger up at a pedestrian though. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:31 pm

victorismyhero wrote:he wants locking up for 10 years for attempted murder

Victor style justice Shocking moment female cyclist is pushed into oncoming traffic captured on headcam Thumbs14 x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:42 pm

feelthelove wrote:Cyclists scare the life out of me when I'm driving.  They can be so unpredictable............I always take special care around them Shocking moment female cyclist is pushed into oncoming traffic captured on headcam Bike10

However, perhaps it's my own cycling standards I judge them on. Look left and I turn right, look right I turn left.  Look behind well, I fall off Shocking moment female cyclist is pushed into oncoming traffic captured on headcam Giggle20

Cycling rules are simple
Head down,arse up and bugger the lot at the back!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:45 pm

nothing like a nice bit of girly butt pumping away at those pedals.. Laughing Embarassed Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down