NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shocking moment a cyclist with severe road rage rips off his mud guard to pummel an elderly driver before another senior fights back with his walking stick

+3
'Wolfie
veya_victaous
JulesV
7 posters

Go down

Shocking moment a cyclist with severe road rage rips off his mud guard to pummel an elderly driver before another senior fights back with his walking stick   Empty Shocking moment a cyclist with severe road rage rips off his mud guard to pummel an elderly driver before another senior fights back with his walking stick

Post by Guest Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:53 am

[*]This is the moment an angry cyclist attacks an elderly driver with his mud guard
[*]The video shows the cyclist throw his bike down and pummel the man in his car
[*]One of the elderly man's friends, also a senior, uses a walking stick to fight back 
[*]The incident happened on a bust road in Slough, Berkshire earlier this week 
[*]If you know any further information on those involved in the fight please contact simon.holmes@mailonline.co.uk  

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4741770/Cyclist-severe-road-pummels-elderly-driver.html#ixzz4oDVErN6l 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Back to top Go down

Shocking moment a cyclist with severe road rage rips off his mud guard to pummel an elderly driver before another senior fights back with his walking stick   Empty Re: Shocking moment a cyclist with severe road rage rips off his mud guard to pummel an elderly driver before another senior fights back with his walking stick

Post by JulesV Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:24 pm

Hmmm I've see worse. Much, much worse footage. There have even been road rage deaths.

Least they all walked away quietly in the end. Violence can never be condonded, especially not against the elderly .... but being elderly does not give anyone a free pass to behaving badly, in fact they should have the wisdom to know better. Whatever angered the cyclist so much - we never got to see that bit.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Shocking moment a cyclist with severe road rage rips off his mud guard to pummel an elderly driver before another senior fights back with his walking stick   Empty Re: Shocking moment a cyclist with severe road rage rips off his mud guard to pummel an elderly driver before another senior fights back with his walking stick

Post by Guest Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:26 pm

Jules wrote:Hmmm I've see worse.  Much, much worse footage.  There have even been road rage deaths.

Least they all walked away quietly in the end. Violence can never be condonded, especially not against the elderly .... but being elderly does not give anyone a free pass to behaving badly, in fact they should have the wisdom to know better. Whatever angered the cyclist so much - we never got to see that bit.

Thanks for that wasteful info, as most people have seen worse.
The point here is on this attack

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:28 pm

"Do you know who I am? ...... I AM RONNIE PICKERING!!!!"  Mad  

Least that one was entertaining, laffed my tits off. Shocking moment a cyclist with severe road rage rips off his mud guard to pummel an elderly driver before another senior fights back with his walking stick   3489511464

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:29 pm

Jules wrote:"Do you know who I am ...... I AM RONNIE PICKERING!!!!"  Mad  

Least that one was entertaining, laffed my tits off. Shocking moment a cyclist with severe road rage rips off his mud guard to pummel an elderly driver before another senior fights back with his walking stick   3489511464

Errrrr, yes I think we now know who you really are Jules

Have you picked up your tits yet?

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:30 pm

Thorin wrote:
Jules wrote:Hmmm I've see worse.  Much, much worse footage.  There have even been road rage deaths.

It's not 'wasteful' ... you said it was shocking. Sorry but I'm not easily shocked and I said so.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:31 pm

Jules wrote:
Thorin wrote:

It's not 'wasteful'  ... you said it was shocking. Sorry but I'm not easily shocked and I said so.

I am sure the victims here will relish your views Jules

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:38 pm

Thorin wrote:
Jules wrote:"Do you know who I am ...... I AM RONNIE PICKERING!!!!"  Mad  

Is that the royal we?
You have been elected to speak on behalf of the people???? All hail, the great Thorin, VIP of newfix, lmao.  Shocking moment a cyclist with severe road rage rips off his mud guard to pummel an elderly driver before another senior fights back with his walking stick   1716015268

Yes I've picked my tits up.
Oh do calm down ffs Thorin.
You forget that it's often only me who replies to some of your threads.
If it wasn't for me, you'd have even MORE 'no-reply' threads than you already have.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:40 pm

Jules wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Is that the royal we?
You have been elected to speak on behalf of the people???? All hail, the great Thorin, VIP of newfix, lmao.  Shocking moment a cyclist with severe road rage rips off his mud guard to pummel an elderly driver before another senior fights back with his walking stick   1716015268

Yes I've picked my tits up.
Oh do calm down ffs Thorin.
You forget that it's often only me who replies to some of your threads.
If it wasn't for me, you'd have even MORE 'no-reply' threads than you already have.

Well as you edited something I never even posted, what can I say?

That you are perpetually wound up?

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:46 pm

Lol you make threads,

then you sit and wait for replies,

then you fight with whoever replies to them ........ if they DARE post a different opinion to what you want to hear. Tooo funny.

You can put your handbag away now dear, cos I'm exiting the thread now.
Don't worry tho, cos someone else will soon come along for you to pick a fight with.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:48 pm

Jules wrote:Lol you make threads,

then you fight with whoever replies to them ........ if they DARE post a different opinion to what you want to hear. Tooo funny.

Don't worry tho, cos someone else will soon come along for you to pick a fight with.

I post threads to have debate

How is this a fight?

Do you think its a fight?

I am all about debate hun.

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:48 am

Thorin wrote:

Jules is entitled to express her opinion, it is no more wasteful than yours.
people aren't here to 'engage you' and do not have to follow your script Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:53 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Thorin wrote:

people aren't here to 'engage you' and do not have to follow your script Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

She is entitled to a point of view on this crime and am still waiting for her to make one.

People are not here also to take your bullshit

Hope that helps clarify things

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:07 am

Surprised

That partial video clip is quite suspect, in itself --  basically because it doesn't show what the driver did, to knock the cyclist off his bike, in the first place !  --  but only shows us that bicyclist admonishing those in the car...

I certainly wouldn't be calling those two two old drunks on their way home from the 19th hole "victims"..
Especially when one has armed himself, and seems to be the main offender.        Shocking moment a cyclist with severe road rage rips off his mud guard to pummel an elderly driver before another senior fights back with his walking stick   2347854014

Last edited by WhoseYourWolfie on Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:10 am; edited 1 time in total
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:10 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
That video clip is quite suspect --  basically because it doesn't show what the driver did, to knock the cyclist off his bike !  but only shows us the bicyclistmadmonishing those in the car...

I certainly wouldn't be calling those two two old drunks on their way home from the 19th hole "victims"..

Especially when one has armed himself, and seems to be the main offender.

It does not matter what preceded this Wolf

Attacking anyone, as this fuckwit did, is wrong

They were both attacked and you castigate one of them defending themselves?

You then class them as drunks??? Based on what? Ageism?

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:29 am

Shocking moment a cyclist with severe road rage rips off his mud guard to pummel an elderly driver before another senior fights back with his walking stick   2097912929

Nope...

The fact that one got out the car with his golf club and returned fire, suggested to me a cranky old golfer, with a touch of "dutch courage" under his belt..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:54 am

Shocking moment a cyclist with severe road rage rips off his mud guard to pummel an elderly driver before another senior fights back with his walking stick   3738099605            Shocking moment a cyclist with severe road rage rips off his mud guard to pummel an elderly driver before another senior fights back with his walking stick   2347854014

Here's a much worse case of 'road rage' that happened over here last week :

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-07-28/second-woman-charged-for-viral-road-rage-incident/8755514

https://www.kofm.com.au/news/newcastle/second-woman-charged-over-road-rage-incident?geoRedirect=true

https://au.news.yahoo.com/nsw/a/36534506/third-person-charged-over-viral-road-rage-incident/#page1
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:07 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote: Shocking moment a cyclist with severe road rage rips off his mud guard to pummel an elderly driver before another senior fights back with his walking stick   2097912929

Nope...

The fact that one got out the car with his golf club and returned fire,  suggested to me a cranky old golfer, with a touch of "dutch courage" under his belt..

So you are against older people defending themselves when attacked?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:34 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Surprised

That partial video clip is quite suspect, in itself --  basically because it doesn't show what the driver did, to knock the cyclist off his bike, in the first place !  --  but only shows us that bicyclist admonishing those in the car...

Especially when one has armed himself, and seems to be the main offender.        Shocking moment a cyclist with severe road rage rips off his mud guard to pummel an elderly driver before another senior fights back with his walking stick   2347854014

Admonishing them? It shows him opening the door and hitting the passenger with a mud guard and then with his fists! I find it hard to believe they knocked him off his bike as the traffic queue appears to be stationary.

Those two chaps look like twins.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:29 am

I have to say though that there has been some misreporting on this incident. For example, Metro says that the cyclist attacked the driver, but surely it was the passenger. It goes on to say that his friend got out and hit the cyclist with his walking stick, and describes him as a "disabled passenger" in the headline.

http://metro.co.uk/2017/07/29/angry-cyclist-attacks-elderly-driver-and-his-disabled-passenger-6815311/
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:49 pm

Thorin wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

She is entitled to a point of view on this crime and
am still waiting for her to make one.

I did, you BLIND fool!
In my very first post I said violence can never be condoned.
I also said violence against the elderly was especially bad.

How many times should Veya remind you that I am as entitled to my opinions as you are?
I am entitled to my own views, Thorin, provided they are within the rules.
Why do you order me around and preach at me? Do you seriously think I will EVER dance to your tune? Dream on!

Most people giggle at the Ronnie Pickering road rage joke, I posted it purely to lighten the mood .... and you went off on one, then had the cheek informed me that I'm the one who was wound up?  Shocking moment a cyclist with severe road rage rips off his mud guard to pummel an elderly driver before another senior fights back with his walking stick   3489511464  Shocking moment a cyclist with severe road rage rips off his mud guard to pummel an elderly driver before another senior fights back with his walking stick   3489511464  

I am the one posting the humorous material and you are the one who's too humourless to even get the joke - YET you say I'm the one who's ''wound up''?  You are a gaslighting wanker of the highest order and I pity you.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:57 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I have to say though that there has been some misreporting on this incident. For example, Metro says that the cyclist attacked the driver, but surely it was the passenger. It goes on to say that his friend got out and hit the cyclist with his walking stick, and describes him as a "disabled passenger" in the headline.

http://metro.co.uk/2017/07/29/angry-cyclist-attacks-elderly-driver-and-his-disabled-passenger-6815311/

What is it that you think has been misreported?

As how do we know which article is correct?

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:58 pm

Thorin wrote:
Jules wrote:Lol you make threads,

I post threads to have debate

How is this a fight?

Do you think its a fight?

I am all about debate hun.

Your style of ''debate'' is to lace your posts with bitchy, cutting remarks and swing your handbag at people for no reason.
If you were genuinely interested in discussing, your style would be less odious.
Now go make 50 new meaningless threads, and spend the whole day talking mostly to yourself,  off you go, hun!

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:02 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:I have to say though that there has been some misreporting on this incident. For example, Metro says that the cyclist attacked the driver, but surely it was the passenger. It goes on to say that his friend got out and hit the cyclist with his walking stick, and describes him as a "disabled passenger" in the headline.

To get the debate back on track

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:07 pm

Thorin wrote:

I already explained. It wasn't the driver who was attacked initially, and the passenger had a golf club, not a walking stick, and wasn't disabled as far as I can see. The article stated that he couldn't walk properly.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:08 pm

The Ronnie Pickering video was very funny. The best thing is the way his female passenger just sat there as if nothing was happening. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:15 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:The Ronnie Pickering video was very funny. The best thing is the way his female passenger just sat there as if nothing was happening. Laughing

She switched into 'mute & motionless' mode, didn't she? lol!
Off now, have a nice day, peeps. hi

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:24 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

I already explained. It wasn't the driver who was attacked initially, and the passenger had a golf club, not a walking stick, and wasn't disabled as far as I can see. The article stated that he couldn't walk properly.

So nothing wrong then in the Mail article?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:30 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

So nothing wrong then in the Mail article?

The Mail also says that the driver was attacked, and it also states that the other one fought the guy off with a walking stick, so yes, there is something wrong with it.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:00 pm

Thorin wrote:[*]This is the moment an angry cyclist attacks an elderly driver with his mud guard
[*]The video shows the cyclist throw his bike down and pummel the man in his car
[*]One of the elderly man's friends, also a senior, uses a walking stick to fight back 
[*]The incident happened on a bust road in Slough, Berkshire earlier this week 
[*]If you know any further information on those involved in the fight please contact simon.holmes@mailonline.co.uk  

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4741770/Cyclist-severe-road-pummels-elderly-driver.html#ixzz4oDVErN6l 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

The young fit cyclist was a raving loony....you don't respond to ANY incident like that, especially when the man he attacked was old enough to be his granddad.

Having said that, cyclists do have to put up with an awful lot on the roads,,,,as I know all to well because I cycled a lot till I had several near misses with car driving idiots.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:35 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Shocking moment a cyclist with severe road rage rips off his mud guard to pummel an elderly driver before another senior fights back with his walking stick   3738099605            Shocking moment a cyclist with severe road rage rips off his mud guard to pummel an elderly driver before another senior fights back with his walking stick   2347854014

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-07-28/second-woman-charged-for-viral-road-rage-incident/8755514

https://www.kofm.com.au/news/newcastle/second-woman-charged-over-road-rage-incident?geoRedirect=true

https://au.news.yahoo.com/nsw/a/36534506/third-person-charged-over-viral-road-rage-incident/#page1
Shocking moment a cyclist with severe road rage rips off his mud guard to pummel an elderly driver before another senior fights back with his walking stick   479860004
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:01 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Shocking moment a cyclist with severe road rage rips off his mud guard to pummel an elderly driver before another senior fights back with his walking stick   3738099605            Shocking moment a cyclist with severe road rage rips off his mud guard to pummel an elderly driver before another senior fights back with his walking stick   2347854014

Shocking moment a cyclist with severe road rage rips off his mud guard to pummel an elderly driver before another senior fights back with his walking stick   479860004

You Aussies are crazy Shocked
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:23 am

Thorin wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:
Thorin wrote:

She is entitled to a point of view on this crime and am still waiting for her to make one.

People are not here also to take your bullshit

Hope that helps clarify things

Consider this your last warning
Next I will ban you
this is not a debate YOU are a guest act like one or get booted
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:40 pm

My son rides a bike a lot...he has had a few near misses.
Once some idiot swooped very close to him on an open road, there was no need to do it, my son was almost knocked off his bike. The car slowed but didn't stop, son tried to catch up to tell him off but he speeded off...in anger my son meant to give him the finger, but he got mixed up in his frustration and gave him a thumbs up.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:28 pm

In my younger days I would have punched that cyclist right in the mouth, my fault or not !!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down