NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Terror attack on Muslims

+11
eddie
Eilzel
Syl
veya_victaous
stardesk
Fred Moletrousers
HoratioTarr
magica
nicko
'Wolfie
Andy
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Terror attack on Muslims Empty Terror attack on Muslims

Post by Andy Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:39 am

1 killed, 8 maimed as white van man mows down Muslims leaving a mosque.
"I want to kill Muslims", he yelled as he was apprehended.
One dead in London mosque attack

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-40322960

It didnt take long for the racists, Stormee and Smelly Bandit on the sick forum to start gloating, grinning as they typed.
Here is Srormees take on it.

"Major Today at 10:06 am

Musta bin a LEARNER driver.

No one is showing concern for damage to the white van

Suppose the government will ban ALL white vans now.

Muzzzzizzzz are complaining it took too long for plod to arrive."
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Terror attack on Muslims Empty Re: Terror attack on Muslims

Post by Andy Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:47 am

Those who post both on here and flop could and should condemn the bastards on flop, or it might be construed as guilt by association
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:47 am

Terror attack on Muslims 3356277174

Typical Stormee drivel, wasn't it...
His family must be so proud to know him..

As for Smelly',  sometimes I have to wonder whether that vermin is even human.

News footage of that driver makes it look like he was under the influence of something ?

When I first heard of this incident, it reminded of a berserk driver down in Melbourne a few months back, who deliberately drove through pedestrians..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:54 am

Pity we didn't get the same outrage when "infidals" were killed.
Saying that I still condemn the bastard that did it !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:06 am

Now a Muslim will retaliate and on it goes.

When will the government wake up and see the anger that is building in London over these m massive Mosques, there are m any n o w.

I don't think he can be called terrorist, its hate driven.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:08 am

More bloodshed. This is exactly how IS want us to react, and that idiot should do some serious time. They should bring back the death penalty for this kind of murder.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:30 am

Angry Andy wrote:Those who post both on here and flop could and should condemn the bastards on flop, or it might be construed as guilt by association

Why don't you actually read just how some of us really feel about the matter before trying to spread more of your filthy poison here, you vile fucking idiot.

Here's an extract from my post on the subject:

But I will never, as I have said in the past, equate a filthy terrorist screaming the name of Allah as his justification for murder with the gentle Muslim surgeon whose skills and dedication gave me a few extra precious months with my late wife...something that I am particularly remembering right now, within days of the fourth anniversary of her death.

Or another one:

Jesus Christ, man, that is fucking disgusting.

Those bastards on both sides of the divide do this sort of thing to drive us apart as a nation, and they are succeeding.

I would hope to be as broadminded as anyone, but joking about anyone's death is way beyond the pale - no better than two certain nasty arseholes who have poked fun at the deaths of both my wife and brother in the past.

Please don't sink to their gutter level.

Now fuck off back to your secret little cave in the gutter where you and your fellow filth
can work yourselves up into a state or orgiastic ecstacy recounting all those sick jokes you've shared in the past about deaths in my family.[/i]
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:07 am

Gave you a green for that Fred.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:09 am

Muslim on tv a few minutes ago," we shouldn't have to live in fear like this" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by stardesk Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:16 am

I'm surprised this hasn't happened before. Not surprising really considering the several cases of Muslim attacks and deaths against us. Trouble is will that act now encourage others to do the same?

I hope not because one reprisal brings another and so it will go on until something is done by government and other authorities.
stardesk
stardesk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:23 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Terror attack on Muslims 3356277174

Typical Stormee drivel, wasn't it...
His family must be so proud to know him..

As for Smelly',  sometimes I have to wonder whether that vermin is even human.

News footage of that driver makes it look like he was under the influence of something ?

When I first heard of this incident, it reminded of a berserk driver down in Melbourne a few months back, who deliberately drove through pedestrians..

That is a good point i wonder how many are really meth heads Neutral

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/252783/isis-meth-heads-tweeking-name-islam-dawn-perlmutter
http://www.haaretz.com/middle-east-news/.premium-1.687547

Meth is far more likely than religion to make people act in such a way Suspect Suspect
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:38 am

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
Angry Andy wrote:Those who post both on here and flop could and should condemn the bastards on flop, or it might be construed as guilt by association

Why don't you actually read just how some of us really feel about the matter before trying to spread more of your filthy poison here, you vile fucking idiot.

But I will never, as I have said in the past, equate a filthy terrorist screaming the name of Allah as his justification for murder with the gentle Muslim surgeon whose skills and dedication gave me a few extra precious months with my late wife...something that I am particularly remembering right now, within days of the fourth anniversary of her death.

Or another one:

Those bastards on both sides of the divide do this sort of thing to drive us apart as a nation, and they are succeeding.

I would hope to be as broadminded as anyone, but joking about anyone's death is way beyond the pale - no better than two certain nasty arseholes who have poked fun at the deaths of both my wife and brother in the past.

Now fuck off back to your secret little cave in the gutter where you and your fellow filth
can work yourselves up into a state or orgiastic ecstacy recounting all those sick jokes you've shared in the past about deaths in my family.[/i]
You pompous pillock, Fred.
Why dont you utterly condemn Stormee SB,and Kaka both on here and on Flop, instead of yoir usual pontification?
They are laughing and cheering about last night.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:10 pm

Angry Andy wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:

Or another one:

Why dont you utterly condemn Stormee SB,and Kaka both on here and on Flop, instead of yoir usual pontification?

Since when have you been party to exactly what I have said to others in that forum, away from the snooping of hypocrites like yourself who would dearly love to seize on anything as a means of spreading your endless vile lies?

And has it never penetrated your thick skull that one way of not granting the oxygen of further publicity to objectionable views is studiously to ignore them, rather than deliberately prolonging a pointless discussion?

Yes they are "laughing and cheering" about last night, and in my opinion that went far, far beyond the rather silly rhetoric of which they are frequently guilty.

And that is why I posted what I did, you cretin.

I'm no more able to get them reject such extremist views any more than anyone is able to persuade you to reject your equally infantile ultra Left babbling.

I've made my views crystal clear - and you are clearly and bitterly disappointed that you have been robbed of an opportunity of smearing even more of your poison.

And personally I would far rather prefer to express my views overtly, whether anyone regards them as pontification or not, than create a string of vicious hate threads for which you believe the risk of your foul lies being shown up for what they are to be non-existent.

Now piss off back to your little friends and carry on cackling over your cauldron like Macbeth's three equally repulsive witches.

Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:24 pm

Terrorism breeds terrorism, and terrorists can be anyone if they are brain washed enough to believe its the only way.

Any cowardly act that deliberately causes death and destruction no matter who is behind it is equally wrong.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:58 pm

The Home Secretary has declared it a terrorist attack.
That makes the flop site one that supports terrorism, as a good % of it's posters are actively condoning this revenge terror.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:01 pm

magica wrote:Now a Muslim will retaliate and on it goes.

When will the government wake up and see the anger that is building in London over these m massive Mosques, there are m any n o w.

Terrorism and hate are interconnected.

He wants to terrorize the Muslim community. There are others who support this and more of it. It's terrorism.

And now we can expect escalation, fucking ridiculous Sad
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:07 pm

Angry Andy wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:

Or another one:

Andy since you insist on checking other places to bring their BS here, at least have the decency to acknowledge that Ed did in fact condemn Major on that very thread, along with another. And good for them, racists and outright morons rule the roost there. But Ed is not one of them. At least see when people are on the same side as you on something, just because someone has RW views on economics does not mean they are automatically far-right monsters Rolling Eyes
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:07 pm

Angry Andy wrote:
The Home Secretary has declared it a terrorist attack.
That makes the flop site one that supports terrorism, as a good % of it's posters are actively condoning this revenge terror.

Idea

The Smelly_bum_Bandit and his good mate Staph' (whatever names he goes by these days..) were always proud terrorist supporters, on those couple of previous forums I have witnessed their antics on...

Stormee's perverse rants have always shown him up for the lowlife he is..

It is up to the Floptards' own conscience, as to why they continually refuse to condemn Stormee's and Smelly's ongoing hatemongering rants.
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:30 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Angry Andy wrote:

Andy since you insist on checking other places to bring their BS here, at least have the decency to acknowledge that Ed did in fact condemn Major on that very thread, along with another. And good for them, racists and outright morons rule the roost there. But Ed is not one of them. At least see when people are on the same side as you on something, just because someone has RW views on economics does not mean they are automatically far-right monsters Rolling Eyes
Hi Les, I and everyone knows Eds abhors race hatred, and has repeatedly condemned Stormee SB and Kaka. I did say that a good percentage of posters there condone it. Eds isnt one of them.
The only was to silence them is not just to ignore them, but to stop them from posting, as Vic did here.
A good decision, and no one misses Stormee on here.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:57 pm

I don't need to prove myself to anyone Andy however, I rarely post there exactly because of this kind of shit.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:03 pm

My greenie, btw, Eds.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:06 pm

Angry Andy wrote:My greenie, btw, Eds.

Most posters there actually hate me anyway. Terror attack on Muslims 2190311264
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:21 pm

Is this a thread about another forum...?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:55 pm

Eilzel wrote:
magica wrote:Now a Muslim will retaliate and on it goes.

Terrorism and hate are interconnected.

He wants to terrorize the Muslim community. There are others who support this and more of it. It's terrorism.

And now we can expect escalation, fucking ridiculous Sad

It's going to get worse. IS will be pissing their pants celebrating and the hard-core here will be jubilant.

It's disgusting whoever dies, we are all human beings. Let's act like one.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:59 pm

eddie wrote:
Angry Andy wrote:My greenie, btw, Eds.

Most posters there actually hate me anyway. Terror attack on Muslims 2190311264
Hard to believe, but neither am I.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:03 pm

Muslims would still be carrying out attacks on us regardless of this incident...

But besides that... i saw some early eye witness reports where they all said that there were 3 peoplee in van and 2 ran off...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:16 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Angry Andy wrote:

Is that Ed (as in Edmund) or Eds (as in Eddie), Lez?

Andy appears to be either confused or deliberately in denial.

If it's Ed (as in Edmund) thanks. What folk here like you think is important to me; what fools like Andy think doesn't even register on the scale.

And everyone already knows that Eds (as in Eddie) doesn't have a racist breath in her body - well, the ones with active braincells at least know.

And so far as I can see, she didn't post in that otherwise offensive thread on IAF...the other poster was someone called Costa.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:49 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
Eilzel wrote:
Angry Andy wrote:

If it's Ed (as in Edmund) thanks. What folk here like you think is important to me; what fools like Andy think doesn't even register on the scale.

And everyone already knows that Eds (as in Eddie) doesn't have a racist breath in her body - well, the ones with active braincells at least know.

And so far as I can see, she didn't post in that otherwise offensive thread on IAF...the other poster was someone called Costa.

Yeah sorry I was referring to Ed as in you Edmund lol Smile

I tend to not to post much there but still read now and then. Responding to most of them would be a gross misuse of my time Razz
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by nicko Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:21 pm

Nice one Zack, , I like a bit of "black humour".
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:11 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:

Yeah sorry I was referring to Ed as in you Edmund lol Smile

I tend to not to post much there but still read now and then. Responding to most of them would be a gross misuse of my time Razz

Thanks Lez. Andy must be absolutely gutted!

I post there when it is a topic that interests me, but adopt exactly the same attitude as yourself towards the most objectionable posts. Joining in would do absolutely no good whatsoever.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:14 pm

Far from being gutted, I am elated that you condemned Stormee. It needs more than words to get rid though. Tell head to stop him.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:20 pm

Its a bit sad that some people who post here seem to be glued to other forums so they can bring tittle tattle over.
If you are not on the actual forum where the posters you so strongly disapprove of happen to post...why insist on bringing their words over to this forum?
Would it not be simpler to just not read there?
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:36 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Is this a thread about another forum...?

It's looking that way. Does that mean people can discuss Electric Sky? Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:41 pm

Will there be a one-minute silence for the person who was killed, and for the other victims who were injured. We've had three in recent weeks. I don't have a problem with them, and I'm very respectful of them, but they're awfully difficult to supervise, and I get annoyed when others don't respect them.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:10 pm

Angry Andy wrote:Far from being gutted, I am elated that you condemned Stormee. It needs more than words to get rid though. Tell head to stop him.

And may we receive the same condemnation from you of your nasty little hate-thread accomplice Philagain, who has recently posted this about his elderly neighbour?

We get on very well with our neighbours, apart from him (upstairs next door)and the one at the other side of us who's a racist and homophobic cat hating old ****.

Doug and i were saying the other night how much better it will be here when they both die.

affraid lol!

And so soon after Phil had also expressed the hope that other old RW-ers (no prizes for guessing the target there!) would die, too...

And how about the vicious concerted attack in "Dispatches from the Front" on Lez for simply stating truthfully that I do not post racist material? An attack that also makes a disparaging comments on Lez's sexuality, by the way?

The fact is that in constantly moralising about IAF and suggesting that those of us who do not take part in racist posts other than to condemn them are "guilty by association", you are displaying sheer, breathtaking hypocrisy and mendacity on a monumental scale.

And by your warped standards, Sassie and Irn Bru must also be "guilty by association" in the filth being poured out endlessly against named posters on this site by your trio of the filthiest cowards and liars imaginable.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:10 pm

In that case, you are guilty of the abuse and mockery of an old man since you said nothing on Electric Sky about that.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:10 pm

Oooh, Fred - we thought the same thing at the same time.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:21 pm

Slight difference between abuse and criminal activity.
Try Googling "Posting support for terrorists".
It is a criminal offence.
http://www.report-it.org.uk/reporting_internet_hate_crime
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:23 pm

Angry Andy wrote:Slight difference between abuse and criminal activity.

So you are condoning the abuse and mockery of an old man then. You have no call to criticise anyone when you fail to speak out against that horrible little man on there. He's no spring chicken himself anyway.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:36 pm

Early eye witness accounts say that there was already someone on the ground before van even arrived... they said that man on ground was already quite seriously unwell and had some people round him, tending to him etc, and that they thought that this was the one who died... plus that they had thought he might have already been dead on the ground before van arrived...

Early eye witnesses were also saying that they saw 2 men run off from van and that they ran away into surrounding area...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:39 pm

I heard an elderly man was on the ground, either dead or in a serious condition,
Which made the ones attending to him easy targets...its a horrible cowardly attack, just as the previous terrorist attacks have been, targeting innocent victims.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:14 pm

I also remember some of the early eye witnesses saying the man they saw who they thougt was driving the van, looked 'cracked up out of his face'... but then later on there were other 'witnesses' saying that he looked completely normal and neither drugged up or drunk at all but completely sober...

One said he saw the man had a large tattoo across his back/shoulders... but then there was a clip shown on bbc news of man getting put into police van with a regular plain darkish/blue looking top on...

Last edited by Tommy Monk on Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:18 pm

Angry Andy wrote:Slight difference between abuse and criminal activity.
http://www.report-it.org.uk/reporting_internet_hate_crime

Oh, so that's alright then...

As I said, a mendacious hypocrite.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:00 pm

I havnt yet commented

anywhere

but I condemn this utterly...if we play eye for an eye the world goes blind

HOWEVER

please stop with the sanctimonious "shocked" and surprised, and whatever

I'm neither shocked nor surprised....
It was inevitable that sooner or later someone would...
perhaps we should be grateful that it was nothing worse.. (and YES it could have been much much worse)

and of course in this instance it REALLY is a case of "only a few" (one in fact)

and before all te lefty loons start calling "hate speech incidents" "terrorism" they should perhaps consider the widespread "preachers of hate " that are as abundant as the far right propagandists..

when they point to incidents (which I also condemn) of bacon being thrown at mosques etc...they should remember the incidents of abuse aimed at our youngsters "on a night out" and the racist/religiously inspired sexual grooming of vulnerable girls.....

if we are going to play the "balance game " the scales are well down on one side......

so ...utterly wrong.....but hardly surprising....IS IT
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:56 pm

Finsbury Park terror suspect 'tried to kill himself six weeks ago by throwing himself into a Cardiff river and begged to be sectioned', his sister claims
The 47-year-old arrested on suspicion of murder and terror charges is named as Darren Osborne, from Cardiff
He is accused of driving van into crowd outside Muslim Welfare House near Finsbury Park Mosque at 12.20am
People were helping Makram Ali, 52, who fell ill and died minutes later in front of his 26-year-old daughter
Father-of-four was born in Singapore but grew up in Weston-super-Mare, Somerset, and now lives in Cardiff
He 'repeatedly yelled: 'I'm going to kill all Muslims - I did my bit' and smiled, waved and blew kisses at public'
Imam and other worshippers pinned him down as he urged them to 'kill him' but they held him until arrest
His sister tonight told MailOnline Osborne tried to kill himself just six weeks by jumping in a river in Cardiff
Neighbours say he was known as 'Mr Grumpy' who drank beer in his hot tub and recently lived in a tent

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4621086/Mum-s-broken-Finsbury-mosque-suspect-s-sister-says.html#ixzz4kZfccECo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:10 pm

Early eye witnesses were saying that they saw 2 men run off from van and that they ran away into surrounding area...

What about these two...?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:12 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Early eye witnesses were saying that they saw 2 men run off from van and that they ran away into surrounding area...

What about these two...?

Has that been verified?

If not, then clearly people mistook people running away from the attack as attackers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:34 pm

They were specific in what they saw... mulitple separate individual accounts saying 3 in van and 2 ran off...

Was live on bbc news between 3.00am and 4.30am...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:34 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:They were specific in what they saw... mulitple separate individual accounts saying 3 in van and 2 ran off...

Was live on bbc news between 3.00am and 4.30am...

Who were specific?

How many saw them?

How many did not?

Again has this been verified?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next