NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admins or mods?

+4
Original Quill
veya_victaous
Ben Reilly
Irn Bru
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Admins or mods? - Page 3 Empty Admins or mods?

Post by Guest Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

Are Veya, Lurker and Irn Bru just mods or are they administrators because it lists them as admins under their usernames?

Back to top Go down

Admins or mods? - Page 3 Empty Re: Admins or mods?

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:06 am

yeah...hauled off down the pub, by a couple of nutters....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:17 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:Holy shit, I ignore this thread for a few hours and look what's being proposed for me! :D

That'll learn ya.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:20 am

grumpy old git wrote:yeah...hauled off down the pub, by a couple of nutters....

I've got the tab covered, payday's Thursday Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:44 pm

lovedust wrote:quill: stephen reay was conservative, stephenmarra was leftwing.

I didn't get that Stephen Reay was that conservative.  I think that was colonel, who was too quick to type-cast people.  Remember, he had carrotgirl cast in several different roles.  As for Stephenmara, I never got into his politics.  He just seemed to want to shit stir...as I said, I only talked to him the one time, and then only to get him to stfu.

lovedust wrote:They have different linguistic patterns. I only remember Reay posting under the names paul and judge.

But I was on FF much before you...2004 to be exact.  You guys only came around 2006-07.  Stephen originally used his natural, christain name...Stephen.  (Paul was a simultaneous name.)  

In November 2004 the US presidential elections were held, and GWB was reelected.  That sent the Brits over the top, and Longleggedy Annie started the first cyberwar on FF...remember this was when Republicans and Conservatives were experimenting with torture, kidnapping and rape of Muslim girls.  It wasn't popular with the more liberal Brits.  Nicky (myron-myron) arrived just after me and he jumped in with his Nazi crew and started the Short Bus gang.  As the hostilities grew, Stephen became more and more militant.  He renamed himself "Judge" and assumed the avatar of Judge Dredd, trying to appear in charge, I guess.

Nicky and I were Mr. Nazi and Mr. liberal for most of 2008-09, probably the most competitive pair on the board.  Judge banned Nicky about a half-dozen time during that time.  I was never banned until about July 2010, when I complained about the hacking going on.  That would have been more of a business decision.  Judge's relationship with Nicky leads me to believe that Judge was a moderate liberal, although in truth he was never that political on his own site.

lovedust wrote:I believe they're different people. Bee believes they're different. Considering you're essentially accusing stephenmarra of running a computer hacking ring, I think it would have been better to wait unless and until you had real evidence to that end before making serious allegations.

I disagree.  Why did Stephenmara undertake to attack me when we had never spoken...where did that come from?  Why did Victor sanction me if I hadn't hit the nail on the head? He woulda just said, 'You're full of shit' and left it at that.  I further disagree that Stephenmara didn't sound like Judge.  He used the exact same tactics that he learned from Nicky.  He even sounds like Judge.

I'm not trying to convince you or anyone else, LD.  I think Sassy and Victor know full well the truth, which is why they are trying to conceal it so actively now.  What Judge (Stephenmara) was pissed about was that he was outed.  Of course, that goes on all the time...but Judge was used to getting his way.

Last edited by Original Quill on Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:52 pm

Flamin heck.

Drop it Quim - you're looking like a right biff now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:56 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:Flamin heck.

Drop it Quim -  you're looking like a right biff now.
The term biff is extremely offensive.
You are so ignorant

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:02 pm

As if I care, andy. You are just tickled-shit that there is a split in the liberal faction. You are trying to take advantage of that.

You first PM'ed me and tried to get me to pile-on with you on Sassy. I told you to fuck-off, in so many words. Now, you have jumped in on the other side.

You're just a loser no matter whose side you land on. Stick with your Nazis...you don't belong in this one.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:07 pm

Original Quill wrote:

As if I care, andy.  You are just tickled-shit that there is a split in the liberal faction.  You are trying to take advantage of that.  

You first PM'ed me and tried to get me to pile-on with you on Sassy.  I told you to fuck-off, in so many words.  Now, you have jumped in on the other side.

You're just a loser no matter whose side you land on.  Stick with your Nazis...you don't belong in this one.

That's very telling...

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:19 pm

Original Quill wrote:

As if I care, andy.  You are just tickled-shit that there is a split in the liberal faction.  You are trying to take advantage of that.  

You first PM'ed me and tried to get me to pile-on with you on Sassy.  I told you to fuck-off, in so many words.  Now, you have jumped in on the other side.

You're just a loser no matter whose side you land on.  Stick with your Nazis...you don't belong in this one.

Andy pmed you???

What a hypocrite! He used to say on ADO that he never pms anyone!  Suspect 

Liar liar pants on fire............
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:20 pm

Gosh Benjamin, I bet you never knew you'd get an online series that is as meaty as the mighty Dallas.
Without the oil, of course.  Cool 
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:20 pm

Hahahahaha!
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:21 pm

lol it would be, if it were true.

He's trying to do a "Shady" - but he's cr4p at it.

If I recall - the only time we have "PM'd" is when you were ejected from spekkensfrei and you came crying to me on ADO.

And you have admitted that on here.

What I said still stands - shut up you silly man!

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:21 pm

Why bother watching Eastenders? Its all live here.
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:23 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:Why bother watching Eastenders? Its all live here.

Hello Sexy x
I never watch the soaps but this stuff would be deemed to unrealistic!

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:26 pm

NemsAgain wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:Why bother watching Eastenders? Its all live here.

Hello Sexy x

Hey Nems x

Truth is stranger than fiction as they say lol
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:28 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

Hello Sexy x

Hey Nems x

Truth is stranger than fiction as they say lol
Aint that the truth!
 Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:29 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Andy pmed you???

What a hypocrite! He used to say on ADO that he never pms anyone!  Suspect 

Liar liar pants on fire............

The RW love to coordinate their attacks.  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:31 pm

Who shot JR?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:33 pm

eddie wrote:Who shot JR?

Awww, you should've put JD.

Still good though  :D 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:33 pm

EDIT: I am not advocating shooting the poster JD!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:38 pm

eddie wrote:Who shot JR?

Kirsten!

lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:42 pm

@quill

1) I remember you talking to stephenmarra at least twice before your argument with him last september, in the nick ross and 'girly girls in peru' threads

2) your argument with him last sep started off as an amusing if slightly petty game of one-upman ship over whose country had the prettiest women, which grew steadily more personal. If memory serves the immediate precursor to his questioning details you had supplied was yourhinting to him that he had poor self-esteem
3) Can you provide a link where Reay posted at femalefirst under the username "stephen"?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:43 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:EDIT:  I am not advocating shooting the poster JD!!!

Oh Damn it.
I loaded my BB Gun and everything.  Crying or Very sad 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:43 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:lol it would be, if it were true.

If I recall - the only time we have "PM'd" is when you were ejected from spekkensfrei and you came crying to me on ADO.

That was no PM. We communicated on open thread. I came crying to you? I believe you approached me, on open thread.

In fact you mentioned that lost week on ADO. You felt we bonded, I guess. You recalled that fond memory when you tried to get me to pile-onto Sassy.

I'm not that cheap, sweetie. Sassy and I may have differences, but it's none of your funkin' business. Peddle your wares elsewhere.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:44 pm

lovedust wrote:
@quill

1) I remember you talking to stephenmarra at least twice before your argument with him last september, in the nick  ross and 'girly girls in peru' threads

2) your argument with him last sep started off as an amusing if slightly  petty game of one-upman ship over whose country had the prettiest women, which grew steadily more personal. If memory serves the immediate precursor to his questioning details you had supplied was yourhinting to him that he had poor self-esteem
3) Can you provide  a link where Reay posted at femalefirst under the username "stephen"?

Oh flaming heck, another turf war from another forum!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:46 pm

Original Quill wrote:

That was no PM.  We communicated on open thread.  I came crying to you?  I believe you approached me, on open thread.

In fact you mentioned that lost week on ADO.  You felt we bonded, I guess.  You recalled that fond memory when you tried to get me to pile-onto Sassy.

I'm not that cheap, sweetie.  Sassy and I may have differences, but it's none of your funkin' business.  Peddle your wares elsewhere.

pmsl

Bonded!

I quite clearly brought it out on this forum - I gave you a shoulder to cry on and you graciously responded on this forum that you were grateful.

I'd do it again, for anybody - it's the kind of guy I am.

As for my post above - I aint trying to get involved in this dispute - I haven't got a clue about FF or stephenmarra.

But you are sounding like a biff.

Just drop it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:57 pm

lovedust wrote:
@quill

1) I remember you talking to stephenmarra at least twice before your argument with him last september, in the nick  ross and 'girly girls in peru' threads

2) your argument with him last sep started off as an amusing if slightly  petty game of one-upman ship over whose country had the prettiest women, which grew steadily more personal. If memory serves the immediate precursor to his questioning details you had supplied was yourhinting to him that he had poor self-esteem
3) Can you provide  a link where Reay posted at femalefirst under the username "stephen"?

You may be projecting, LD.  I remember only a couple of jabs at me by Stephenmara, but I specifically determined to avoid him.  

Stephenmara was a Brit chauvinist, and he loved nothing more that to make snide remarks about the US.  Jealous, as usual.  That didn't seem worth starting something over.  So I didn't. Most often, I simply didn't respond to him.

No, the conversation where we came head-to-head, was where he started right in attacking my background, directly.  So, where did that come from?  Just like Nicky.  How did he know my background?  At that point I simply said, in so many words, don't throw stones if you live in a glass house.  

From there I responded with facts about his background....it wasn't that bad.  It was just enough to let him know that if he wanted to sling shit, there would be plenty more coming back.

Last edited by Original Quill on Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:57 pm

EVERYBODY EEE-NOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!

....fucking love saying that  Laughing 

DRAP -IT!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:09 pm

Christ on a bike, is that burk still telling lies and obsessing? Mad as two boxes of frogs and then some.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:28 pm

Original Quill wrote:
lovedust wrote:
@quill

You may be projecting, LD.  I remember only a couple of jabs at me by Stephenmara, but I specifically determined to avoid him.  

Stephenmara was a Brit chauvinist, and he loved nothing more that to make snide remarks about the US.  Jealous, as usual.  That didn't seem worth starting something over.  So I didn't. Most often, I simply didn't respond to him.

No, the conversation where we came head-to-head, was where he started right in attacking my background, directly.  So, where did that come from?  Just like Nicky.  How did he know my background?  At that point I simply said, in so many words, don't throw stones if you live in a glass house.  

From there I responded with facts about his background....it wasn't that bad.  It was just enough to let him know that if he wanted to sling shit, there would be plenty more coming back.
I'M 100% certain you hinted in that argument he had low self-esteem. Maybe you forgot.

Please show me where on femalefirst stephen reay posted under the username 'stephen'?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:44 pm

MEANWHILE, BACK ON THE RANCH..........

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:23 pm

lovedust wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Stephenmara was a Brit chauvinist, and he loved nothing more that to make snide remarks about the US.  Jealous, as usual.  That didn't seem worth starting something over.  So I didn't.  Most often, I simply didn't respond to him.

I'M 100% certain you hinted in that argument he had low self-esteem. Maybe  you forgot.

Please show me where on femalefirst stephen reay posted under the username 'stephen'?

Not got an answer Lovey? Fancy that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:31 pm

Good evening BA.

....He's trying to do a "Shady" - but he's cr4p at it.......

What's doing a 'Shady'?.........Is it like a dance or something?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:33 pm

It's a mix between the Humpty Dance and the Creep.

Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:49 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:It's a mix between the Humpty Dance and the Creep.

OMG!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:51 pm

eddie wrote:MEANWHILE, BACK ON THE RANCH..........

I got bucked off me bronco....tis why I now use Andrex

boom boom
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:40 pm

There you go Lovey, Quill is on now, perhaps he'll do you the courtesy of a reply.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3