NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A round of applause for Ben and the mods!!!...

+2
Fluffyx
Stephenmarra
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A round of applause for Ben and the mods!!!... Empty A round of applause for Ben and the mods!!!...

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:40 am

...Ben has built up this forum to the busy and good form it is....unintentionally with the amount of members, but as we see, it seems so many want a piece of the action here when so many other forums are struggling on activity...

This definitely does point to one thing,,,brilliant admin and staff, and I hope don't embarrass the guy here, but this is by far the best forum I've ever been on.

And it's all down to admin...maturity, common sense, non bias , broad minded and a good sense of humour.

Also some of the members who contribute.

A really great admin team. cheers sunny 

I hope Ben doesn't blush when he sees this ken!

Cheers Ben and Mods.

Back to top Go down

A round of applause for Ben and the mods!!!... Empty Re: A round of applause for Ben and the mods!!!...

Post by Stephenmarra Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:50 am

Don't forget to use this JD   :::grouch::  ::roglol:: 

A round of applause for Ben and the mods!!!... K-y-jelly-ointment-1386366833
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

A round of applause for Ben and the mods!!!... Empty Re: A round of applause for Ben and the mods!!!...

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:54 am

Stephenmarra wrote:Don't forget to use this JD   :::grouch::  ::roglol:: 

That's ok Stephen, this is a fantastic forum and I return that box to you unopened and unused!! Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:58 am

You're right about the forum but couldn't resist.  ::smthg::
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:03 pm

Stephenmarra wrote:You're right about the forum but couldn't resist.  ::smthg::

...I was expecting something Stephen, just not the KY !!! Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:14 pm

A round of applause for Ben and the mods!!!... Clap_210 A round of applause for Ben and the mods!!!... Clap_210 A round of applause for Ben and the mods!!!... Clap_210 A round of applause for Ben and the mods!!!... Clap_210 A round of applause for Ben and the mods!!!... Clap_210 A round of applause for Ben and the mods!!!... Clap_210 A round of applause for Ben and the mods!!!... Clap_210 A round of applause for Ben and the mods!!!... Clap_210 A round of applause for Ben and the mods!!!... Clap_210 A round of applause for Ben and the mods!!!... Clap_210 A round of applause for Ben and the mods!!!... Clap_210

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:39 pm

lol! lol! lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:41 pm

Nems wrote:

lol! lol! lol! 

How rude A round of applause for Ben and the mods!!!... Angel_13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:56 pm

feelthelove wrote:
Nems wrote:

lol! lol! lol! 

How rude A round of applause for Ben and the mods!!!... Angel_13

..I know!..I was thinking about making use if that tube after all before firing into Stephen! Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:36 pm

Sycophancy: The Thread.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:40 pm

Саммерс wrote:Sycophancy: The Thread.

You seldom say anything good mate do ya?

Said in true Flapette style.

You not cum across Ting-Tong yet chief? Laughing

We should all be grateful to Phil btw...he is the one who discovered this site and drew us to it...

You best thank him chief.

Last edited by Joy Division on Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:44 pm

Joy Division wrote:

It might come as a shock to you but I don't have any allegiances to any forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:45 pm

Саммерс wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Your joking? Laughing 

You should be thanking Phil though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:46 pm

I don't care if members think i'm sucking up.Ben is the nicest Admin I have encountered by a country mile.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:47 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Саммерс wrote:

Your joking? Laughing 

Why would I be thanking him?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:49 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:I don't care if members think i'm sucking up.Ben is the nicest Admin I have encountered by a country mile.

Well said Fluffy, only you and Stephen have acknowledged that, he is the best admin for miles...very fair and probably too tolerant!

Saying that Victor was actually a good forum owner too, changed a bit since though  Laughing 
( no offence Victor!)

But your white right Fluffy, nothing wrong with showing some appreciation!Smile

There are always some who will spite the usual bollocks of being ass kickers and so on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:51 pm

Саммерс wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Your joking? Laughing 

Why would I be thanking him?

I'm kinda just goofing about here  Laughing ...but I think it was Phil who first discovered this site before any if us?...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:55 pm

... or maybe Sicko-fancy...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:58 pm

Tesstacious wrote:
... or maybe Sicko-fancy...

Oh gosh!..are you suggesting I fancy Ben Tess?....

Your right! Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:19 pm

Joy Division wrote:

We should all be grateful to Phil btw...he is the one who discovered this site and drew us to it...

All those mods on SF  Laughing  should be.

That ridiculous druid left them with nowhere to go apart from Flop.

What a bunch of wankers where they couldn't sort their crumby forum out.

lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by The Puzzler Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:39 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:I don't care if members think i'm sucking up.Ben is the nicest Admin I have encountered by a country mile.
He's certainly tolerant of a lot of shit that would get people banned on DTV and dogs, never mind DS. So for that I have to congratulate him.
The Puzzler
The Puzzler
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Puzzler Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:39 pm

Philagain wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

lol! 
You ever had a nice word to say about anyone?
The Puzzler
The Puzzler
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:42 pm

The Puzzler wrote:
Philagain wrote:

lol! 

Certainly not to far right scum like you.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Puzzler Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:44 pm

Philagain wrote:
The Puzzler wrote:

LOL Laughing I'm not far right, try again Mary.
The Puzzler
The Puzzler
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:47 pm

The Puzzler wrote:
He's certainly tolerant of a lot of shit that would get people banned on DTV and dogs, never mind DS. So for that I have to congratulate him.

Well said Puzz.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:50 pm

The Puzzler wrote:
Philagain wrote:

LOL Laughing I'm not far right, try again Mary.

You're very RW and a fucking wanker as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:56 pm

Joy Division wrote:...Ben has built up this forum to the busy and good form it is....unintentionally with the amount of members, but as we see, it seems so many want a piece of the action here when so many other forums are struggling on activity...

This definitely does point to one thing,,,brilliant admin and staff, and I hope don't embarrass the guy here, but this is by far the best forum I've ever been on.

And it's all down to admin...maturity, common sense, non bias , broad minded and a good sense of humour.

Cheers Ben and Mods.

Spoken like a true wank stain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:59 pm

Good afternoon Shady. Could I just ask, which Shady are you today? I do hope the nice one  ::D:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:59 pm

Shady wrote:
Joy Division wrote:...Ben has built up this forum to the busy and good form it is....unintentionally with the amount of members, but as we see, it seems so many want a piece of the action here when so many other forums are struggling on activity...

Cheers Ben and Mods.

Get back to Flap you racist little whore scum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:02 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Shady wrote:

Get back to Flap you racist little whore  scum.

Why? You druggie bastard?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:03 pm

Shady wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

That's it..and I'll give you an injection right up your arse you won't forget, get your hand off your cheeser you common racist scumbag

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:05 pm

Shady wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Cause you belong there with many of your pathetic little friends.

Your stinking thus joint out , take your parrot and wooden leg Witcha you scrubber lugs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:05 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Shady wrote:

That's it..and I'll give you an injection right up your arse you won't forget, get your hand off your cheeser you  common racist scumbag

How can I be racist when I'm not a left winger like you? And please stop grovelling so much,your drug addled children must be ashamed of you.

Fancy giving your kids drugs you pervert.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:08 pm

Shady wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

That's it..and I'll give you an injection right up your arse you won't forget, get your hand off your cheeser you  common racist scumbag

How can I be racist when I'm not a left winger like you? And please stop grovelling so much,your drug addled children must be ashamed of you.

Laughing 

Would you like your wooden leg up your farter, or summit else?..innit  Laughing 

Tek cak shady the shit pirate....

Sail away in your deflated dinghy cock.

Last edited by Joy Division on Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:09 pm

Shady wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

OK, I think I have worked out which Shady you are today, so I'll talk to you another day when you have calmed down somewhat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:10 pm

Sassy wrote:
Shady wrote:

OK, I think I have worked out which Shady you are today, so I'll talk to you another day when you have calmed down somewhat.

That's it sass...he's another who just can't help but bring children into his perverseness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:11 pm

Sassy wrote:
Shady wrote:

Good afternoon Sassy.

Are you well?........Give me a day or two.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:12 pm

OMG !! He's just been sent over from Flop on his errands!! ::smthg:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:12 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Sassy wrote:

That's it sass...he's another who just can't help but bring children into his perverseness.

Well your the one who boasted about taking drugs in front of your kids.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:13 pm

Joy Division wrote:OMG !! He's just been sent over from Flop on his errands!! ::smthg:: 

Is there anyone still there?

://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:14 pm

Shady wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Well your the one who boasted about taking drugs in front of your kids.

Sticks and stones and shady has a little bone..
You're a born liar lad...show me where I ever said that ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:15 pm

Philagain wrote:
Joy Division wrote:OMG !! He's just been sent over from Flop on his errands!! ::smthg:: 

Is there anyone still there?

://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: 

He has though Phil... Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:15 pm

Shady wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Good afternoon Sassy.

Been in hospital but getting there, so will talk to you when you are on the straight and narrow again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:17 pm

Sassy wrote:
Shady wrote:

Good afternoon Sassy.

Been in hospital but getting there, so will talk to you when you are on the straight and narrow again.

I hope you make a speedy recovery.Must go for now as my missus is lashing me up to a mega salad & then we're going out drinking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:18 pm

Shady wrote:
Sassy wrote:

I hope you make a speedy recovery.Must go for now as my missus is lashing me up to a mega salad & then we're going out drinking.

Sounds like a plan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:19 pm

Shady wrote:
Sassy wrote:

..come back when your nipples are harder Shit pirate  Laughing 

Hope you choke on the vodka the capsize your dinghy...

Tell Flap....mission failed. Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:21 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Shady wrote:

Drug mouth....I know that you spy on Flap on a regular basis which means that you realize that I haven't posted there for ages.

Wake up pig shit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:24 pm

Shady wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Drug mouth....I know that you spy on Flap on a regular basis which means that you realize that I haven't posted there for ages.

Wake up pig shit.

..look, get on your dinghy and fcuk, I'm trying to help you here you whore, I'm saving you from yourself you insignificant patch -eyed slag.

( no offence to anyone who really does wear a patch).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:28 pm

Some people's lives don't revolve around obscure little forums, JD.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:31 pm

Саммерс wrote:

Some people's lives don't revolve around obscure little forums, JD.

Oh his sometimes does Summer...
I can name at very least half a dozen over there who thrive on trying to create misery for others...

But I Hope he is clicking on it's not going to work with me. Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next