NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A round of applause for Ben and the mods!!!...

+2
Fluffyx
Stephenmarra
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A round of applause for Ben and the mods!!!... - Page 2 Empty A round of applause for Ben and the mods!!!...

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:40 am

First topic message reminder :

...Ben has built up this forum to the busy and good form it is....unintentionally with the amount of members, but as we see, it seems so many want a piece of the action here when so many other forums are struggling on activity...

This definitely does point to one thing,,,brilliant admin and staff, and I hope don't embarrass the guy here, but this is by far the best forum I've ever been on.

And it's all down to admin...maturity, common sense, non bias , broad minded and a good sense of humour.

Also some of the members who contribute.

A really great admin team. cheers sunny 

I hope Ben doesn't blush when he sees this ken!

Cheers Ben and Mods.

Back to top Go down

A round of applause for Ben and the mods!!!... - Page 2 Empty Re: A round of applause for Ben and the mods!!!...

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:34 pm

Shady wrote:
Joy Division wrote:...Ben has built up this forum to the busy and good form it is....unintentionally with the amount of members, but as we see, it seems so many want a piece of the action here when so many other forums are struggling on activity...

This definitely does point to one thing,,,brilliant admin and staff, and I hope don't embarrass the guy here, but this is by far the best forum I've ever been on.

And it's all down to admin...maturity, common sense, non bias , broad minded and a good sense of humour.

Also some of the members who contribute.

A really great admin team. cheers sunny 

I hope Ben doesn't blush when he sees this ken!

Cheers Ben and Mods.

Spoken like a true wank stain.

Shady! Been wondering where you were. I do miss you when you are off on your adventures on the high seas! :askissas: 

Back to top Go down

A round of applause for Ben and the mods!!!... - Page 2 Empty Re: A round of applause for Ben and the mods!!!...

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:37 pm

...yeah, maybe the stupid bastard will think twice before anchoring in these waters and hurling abuse first.

He obviously takes no note of my signature.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:47 pm

Joy Division wrote:

The first sentence or the straw-man underneath it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:47 pm

Joy Division wrote:...yeah, maybe the stupid bastard will think twice before anchoring in these waters and hurling abuse first.

Oh do shut up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:48 pm

Саммерс wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

The first sentence or the straw-man underneath it?

Nothing straw an on my signature....

And I mean the first part.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:49 pm

Nems wrote:
Joy Division wrote:...yeah, maybe the stupid bastard will think twice before anchoring in these waters and hurling abuse first.

Oh do shut up

Jump the dinghy with him...and go down  Laughing 

Dinny greet , I'm only joking ffs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:51 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Nems wrote:

Oh do shut up

Jump the dinghy with him...and go down  Laughing 

Dinny greet , I'm only joking ffs.

I'm not....What a great idea!  Razz 

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:16 pm

Wow. What a surprise!
JD started a nice thread and then it descended into mayhem and naughty chaos!

I bet he just never saw that coming when he decided to make this nice thread.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:23 pm

eddie wrote:Wow. What a surprise!

Don't even bother trying to justify claims of paedophilia and a torrent of abuse by the sack of shit pirate. Ok.

If someone gives me that abuse they can expect it back,it's  really that easy Eddie...and once agin, your vendetta against me continues,,,

You know where you can stick that don't you?

Spare me the patter woman.

Anyway,,I sent the crooks eyed pirate back on his dinghy, with his tail up his own arse.

Trying that with me, the cheeky bastard.

And I'll remind you that it was your halfwit pirate mate who descended this thread into chaos with his vile allegations and abuse....

Yet again you ignore malicious rumours of child molestation.

You said you would no longer butt into my business, you never lasted long, please don't bother again ,mall you do is instigate and encourage others to do so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:24 pm

Joy Division wrote:
eddie wrote:Wow. What a surprise!

Don't even bother trying to justify claims of paedophilia and a torrent of abuse by the sack of shit pirate. Ok.

If someone gives me that abuse they can expect it back,it's  really that easy Eddie...and once agin, your vendetta against me continues,,,

Anyway,,I sent the crooks eyed pirate back on his dinghy, with his tail up his own arse.

And I'll remind you that it was your halfwit pirate mate who descended this thread into chaos with his vile allegations and abuse....

You said you would no longer butt into my business, you never lasted long, please don't bother again ,mall you do is instigate and encourage others to do so.

Why are you always making references to child molestation and paedos?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:26 pm

Nems wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Because your halwfit mate tried to accuse me of it, as if you never noticed.

But I sent the knob packing  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:26 pm

Nems wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

A round of applause for Ben and the mods!!!... - Page 2 Z

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:28 pm

Isn't she just Phil, she's trying to make something out of it and hope it sticks....

She's vile ..friends with the God Botherers...that says it all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:29 pm

Philagain wrote:
Nems wrote:

A round of applause for Ben and the mods!!!... - Page 2 Z

Now now Phil, self praise is no recommendation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:30 pm

Joy Division wrote:Isn't she just Phil, she's trying to make something out of it and hope it sticks....

It's all she does on here.  Sad 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:34 pm

Philagain wrote:
Joy Division wrote:Isn't she just Phil, she's trying to make something out of it and hope it sticks....

And to think Phil, that she became friends with the god squad AFTER knowing they had tormented a grieving mother and even accused the grieving mother of being a stalker in spite of the god squad tormenting a grieving mother.

That is the calibre of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:36 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Philagain wrote:

And to think Phil, that she became friends with the god squad AFTER knowing they had tormented a grieving mother and even accused the grieving mother of being a stalker in spite of the god squad tormenting a grieving mother.

dreddie is friends with them as well.

Must be something in the water around here!

lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:39 pm

Philagain wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

lol! 

..and AFTER KNOWING what they done too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:43 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Philagain wrote:

lol! 

What else would you expect from the forum fake (back of a bus) hypocrite.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:43 pm

Thanks for this thread, I think the combination of fighting and civility in it sums up NewsFix in a microcosm Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:46 pm

Philagain wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

What else would you expect from the forum fake (back of a bus) hypocrite.

But, Phil, I thought you was friends with VOD, great way to treat your buddy.  No
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:49 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Thanks for this thread, I think the combination of fighting and civility in it sums up NewsFix in a microcosm Smile

..I intended it well Ben, while I knew some would think it was a butt lick, i didn't ..and this thread didn't deserve the abuse by shady to start it off, it was well OTT and although I hit back at him, I'm genuinely sorry for that, I try to tell myself I should retaliate , but then some people always have to invent hideously sick stories and bring my kids into it, knowing it's hard for me to remain silent when it's my kids and accusations of vile acts.

I really did and still do intend it to be well meaning and sincere Ben, I'm just sorry I was out In a position where I felt I was cornered and had to defend myself ...
Had it just been normal slagging off calling me swear words, then I doubt I would bother,

There is a few of us who mean well Ben.Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:53 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:Thanks for this thread, I think the combination of fighting and civility in it sums up NewsFix in a microcosm Smile

..I intended it well Ben, while I knew some would think it was a butt lick, i didn't ..and this thread didn't deserve the abuse by shady to start it off, it was well OTT and although I hit back at him, I'm genuinely sorry for that, I try to tell myself I should retaliate , but then some people always have to invent hideously sick stories and bring my kids into it, knowing it's hard for me to remain silent when it's my kids and accusations of vile acts.

I really did and still do intend it to be well meaning and sincere Ben, I'm just sorry I was out In a position where I felt I was cornered and had to defend myself ...
Had it just been normal slagging off calling me swear words, then I doubt I would bother,

I know, and I appreciate it!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:54 pm

Joy Division wrote:

..I intended it well Ben, while I knew some would think it was a butt lick, it didn't deserve the abuse by shady to start it off, it was well OTT and although I hit back at him, I'm genuinely sorry for that, I try to tell myself I should retaliate , but then some people always have to invent hideously sick stories and bring my kids into it, knowing it's hard for me to remain silent when it's my kids and accusations of vile acts.

Does this mean you want the KY sent back to you ? elephant   ::smthg::
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:55 pm

Stephenmarra wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

..I intended it well Ben, while I knew some would think it was a butt lick, it didn't deserve the abuse by shady to start it off, it was well OTT and although I hit back at him, I'm genuinely sorry for that, I try to tell myself I should retaliate , but then some people always have to invent hideously sick stories and bring my kids into it, knowing it's hard for me to remain silent when it's my kids and accusations of vile acts.

We better send Ben a book on how to recognise when someone is taking the piss out of you too. Americans don't get irony

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:57 pm

Nems wrote:
Stephenmarra wrote:

We better send Ben a book on how to recognise when someone is taking the piss out of you too. Americans don't get irony

Agreed !
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:00 pm

Stephenmarra wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

..in a word Stephen,,,,' yes' !! Laughing 

First class please.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:02 pm

Nems wrote:
Stephenmarra wrote:

I think Ben is a nice bloke Nems, and not just because he Is the forum owner...so who is taking the piss out if him?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:03 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

I know, and I appreciate it!

Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:05 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Stephenmarra wrote:

First class please.
 ::smthg:: Ahh ! good on ya JD  alien
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:07 pm

Laughing 
Stephenmarra wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

First class please.
 ::smthg:: Ahh ! good on ya JD  alien

The postage may cost as much as the cream though Stephen! Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:08 pm

Not a problem.  Razz
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:10 pm

Stephenmarra wrote:Not a problem.  Razz

Could save money if you punt it 2nd class though!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:44 pm

Nems wrote:
Stephenmarra wrote:

Oi F*** off big nose xxxx
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:49 pm

Cass wrote:
Nems wrote:

Oi F*** off big nose xxxx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ahg2GVWHGKY

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:52 pm

Cheers didglet.....you just can't beat the classics

SPLITTER

xx
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:01 pm

Cass wrote:Cheers didglet.....you just can't beat the classics

SPLITTER

xx

You are welcome me lady...xx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:32 am

Sassy wrote:Good afternoon Shady.   Could I just ask, which Shady are you today?   I do hope the nice one  ::D:: 

And which Muslim are you today  Wink 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:43 am

I think it's morphed, from a really decent discussion site to a forum version of Big Brother (the Jeremy Kyle type one, not the book.)

Then again...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2