NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mods are on the ball on this forum but...

+7
eddie
Ben Reilly
veya_victaous
Irn Bru
SEXY MAMA
Victorismyhero
blackie333
11 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The Mods are on the ball on this forum but... Empty Re: The Mods are on the ball on this forum but...

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:26 am

Hmmmm, does seem that that is your agenda.

Back to top Go down

The Mods are on the ball on this forum but... Empty Re: The Mods are on the ball on this forum but...

Post by Victorismyhero Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:28 am

blackie333 wrote:How much?
Have you ever been banned by one and if so how were you caught saying something he or she thought inappropriate?
Personally I love free speech for everyone whoever they are but Mods and Admin have to set a certain amount of restraint on us all.
They cant stop us winding them up a bit though luckily The Mods are on the ball on this forum but... 2984306523

wanna bet Evil or Very Mad Laughing Twisted Evil Laughing Suspect The Mods are on the ball on this forum but... 202592697
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:28 am

sassy wrote:Hmmmm, does seem that that is your agenda.

Do we know this poster?
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:34 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:
sassy wrote:Hmmmm, does seem that that is your agenda.

Do we know this poster?

Blackie used to play inside right for Melchester Rovers and was the lynch pin for Roy scoring all those goals. He was a legend Laughing
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:38 am

just watch out for my "Ban hammer of Injustice" Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
you get a couple of nice stays in the basement where victor 'plays' with people first before he lets me whack people with it
The Mods are on the ball on this forum but... C91bd420b8bd9f94d96204319f92adb9
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:06 am

blackie333 wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:
Do we know this poster?
Do you need to?
If everything is true about this forum everyone is treated the same aren't they so my identity is of no consequence.
I'm not a old member but one told this place allowed you to speak your mind and so that's all I'm doing babe The Mods are on the ball on this forum but... 2984306523
As with any community forum ... there's rules - there's mod's - there's moody mods - and heaven help us when they all are afflicted with the same BAD ARSE ATTITUDE ON THE SAME DAM DAY The Mods are on the ball on this forum but... 202592697

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:11 am

4EVER2 wrote:
blackie333 wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:
Do we know this poster?
Do you need to?
If everything is true about this forum everyone is treated the same aren't they so my identity is of no consequence.
I'm not a old member but one told this place allowed you to speak your mind and so that's all I'm doing babe The Mods are on the ball on this forum but... 2984306523
As with any community forum ... there's rules - there's mod's - there's moody mods - and heaven help us when they all are afflicted with the same BAD ARSE ATTITUDE ON THE SAME DAM DAY The Mods are on the ball on this forum but... 202592697

There will be no help from Heaven on that day ...

The Mods are on the ball on this forum but... Apocalyptic_landscape-t2

The living shall envy the dead.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:14 am

You will go to hell. A hell like no other.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:19 am

blackie333 wrote:How much?
Have you ever been banned by one and if so how were you caught saying something he or she thought inappropriate?
Personally I love free speech for everyone whoever they are but Mods and Admin have to set a certain amount of restraint on us all.
They cant stop us winding them up a bit though luckily The Mods are on the ball on this forum but... 2984306523

Hello blackie. I see you've been quite prolific on here already. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:33 pm

Is Blackie a spy from elsewhere though?
Always start off in a benign manner, but then hidden agenda kicks in.

Deeply suspicious.

And in answer to this thread,I got banned for attacking racist far right posters.  
I am proud of my stance.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:58 pm

Handy Andy wrote:Is Blackie  a spy from elsewhere though?

Deeply suspicious.

And in answer to this thread,I got banned for attacking racist far right posters.  
I am proud of my stance.

He isn't a spy from elsewhere....though he has been around ages on some forums.
Me, Major, Rags have all posted alongside him for years, possibly not on the same forums as most on here though.
He starts loads of threads, can be very perceptive, can also be a huge pain in the arse. Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:08 pm

Syl wrote:
Handy Andy wrote:Is Blackie  a spy from elsewhere though?

Deeply suspicious.

I am proud of my stance.

He isn't a spy from elsewhere....though he has been around ages on some forums.
Me, Major, Rags have all posted alongside him for years, possibly not on the same forums as most on here though.
He starts loads of threads, can be very perceptive, can also be a huge pain in the arse. Razz

Yes, and it's definitely the real blackie - he said so elsewhere, and besides, his style is unmistakable. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down