NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Beckham Causes Debate With Instagram Photo Of Himself Kissing Five-Year-Old Harper On The Lips

2 posters

Go down

David Beckham Causes Debate With Instagram Photo Of Himself Kissing Five-Year-Old Harper On The Lips Empty David Beckham Causes Debate With Instagram Photo Of Himself Kissing Five-Year-Old Harper On The Lips

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:40 am

David Beckham has caused a debate among parents online after sharing a photo of himself kissing five-year-old Harper on the lips.

The 42-year-old dad shared the candid snap on 1 June with a beautiful setting in the background and wrote: “Kiss for daddy ❤️.”

It didn’t take long for critics to comment on the photo, calling it “weird”.

“I try not to judge but I can’t help but think it’s pretty weird that he kisses her on the lips considering her age,” one person wrote.

Another commented: “To be honest kissing your daughter on the lips is a little weird... yes it is.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/david-beckham-photo-kissing-harper_uk_593175b9e4b02478cb9aba46?utm_hp_ref=uk

Seriously, what is wrong with some people?
A mum will kiss her son on the lips and no problem, where a dad is seen as weird for kissing his daughter on the lips. There is nothing wrong with this.

Back to top Go down

David Beckham Causes Debate With Instagram Photo Of Himself Kissing Five-Year-Old Harper On The Lips Empty Re: David Beckham Causes Debate With Instagram Photo Of Himself Kissing Five-Year-Old Harper On The Lips

Post by Syl Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:29 pm

Some people see bad in everything, its a lovely photo and I think he comes across as a great dad.

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

David Beckham Causes Debate With Instagram Photo Of Himself Kissing Five-Year-Old Harper On The Lips Empty Re: David Beckham Causes Debate With Instagram Photo Of Himself Kissing Five-Year-Old Harper On The Lips

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:30 pm

Syl wrote:Some people see bad in everything, its a lovely photo and I think he comes across as a great dad.

+1

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:49 pm

I don't care very much, and I don't know why those people don't just get on with their lives without seeking attention all the time.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:28 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I don't care very much, and I don't know why those people don't just get on with their lives without seeking attention all the time.

I dont think its attention seeking rags, when people want to share their happiness.

I dont think the Beckhams have any need for attention, when they have a multitude of fans.

Some people like to show the love they have for people.

It normally has a positive contagious effect

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:45 pm

Of course it's attention seeking - that's how they became famous in the first place.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:46 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Of course it's attention seeking - that's how they became famous in the first place.

Sorry I beg to differ, he became famous as he was a world class football player. She did because she was part of a girl band.

Are you saying its wrong to spread love by showing love?

Do you understand the contagion effect by expressing love?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:53 pm

Well he can kick a ball from a corner when there's nobody challenging him. Even I could do that. Razz

She's just famous for being famous and for being married to him really. I don't know why everyone needs to know about their private life.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:55 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Well he can kick a ball from a corner when there's nobody challenging him. Even I could do that. Razz

She's just famous for being famous and for being married to him really. I don't know why everyone needs to know about their private life.

ha ha ha, that did make me laugh, but there is skill to football, granted the money paid is criminal and wrong mind.

I disagree she is famous for marrying him, as the other spice girls are famous.

I have no issue when people share love and spread that love.

When its positive its good

As i said

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emotional_contagion

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:56 pm

They're not "spreading love", they're attention seeking.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:03 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:They're not "spreading love", they're attention seeking.

lol well I beg to differ.

If this makes other be positive, then does that not outweigh your claimed view to attention seeking?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:04 pm

No.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:06 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Well he can kick a ball from a corner when there's nobody challenging him. Even I could do that. Razz

They do get followed and hounded by the press though...its hard to keep yourself private when everytime you go out people are jostling to take your photo.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:07 pm

Syl wrote:

They do get followed and hounded by the press though...its hard to keep yourself private when everytime you go out people are jostling to take your photo.

Oh please - they love it! Razz
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:13 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:No.

Can you back that up rags with evidence?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:15 pm

Why would it make anyone feel positive?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:16 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Why would it make anyone feel positive?

Contagion effect.

When people see postivity, it has an effect on others to be good to others.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:18 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwAYpLVyeFU

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:18 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Why would it make anyone feel positive?

Contagion effect.

I don't think it does.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:19 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Contagion effect.

I don't think it does.

Well countless studies show it does rags.

That is real evidence for you

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:26 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I don't think it does.

You think that people will be nicer because the Beckhams can't keep their private life to themselves?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:32 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

You think that people will be nicer because the Beckhams can't keep their private life to themselves?

By showing and expressing love?

Yes

The contagion effect will help make others express love to others also.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:33 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Yes

I don't think so ...
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:36 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Yes

I don't think so ...

That is up to you rags, but there is countless evidence to show that such acts of love have a contagion effect.

Its the same with negative effects, hence why we need far more positive media than negative.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:38 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I don't think so ...

That is up to you rags, but there is countless evidence to show that such acts of love have a contagion effect.

Its the same with negative effects, hence why we need far more positive media than negative.

What evidence?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:40 pm

I will give you an example Rags

Have you not noticed that when there is many negative stories people tend to be more agitated or angry on here. Yet when there is many positive stories, people are more light hearted? If it makes one poster feel positive their mood can change in how they respond. Hence why there is an abundance of evidence to show the positive effect of expressing love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:41 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

What evidence?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emotional_contagion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:49 pm

Anyway Rags, its been a good chat again, but have to go, so have a lovely day

x

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down