NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manchester Arena 'explosions': Two loud bangs heard at Ariana Grande gig as emergency services rush to scene

+11
Tommy Monk
JulesV
HoratioTarr
Syl
nicko
'Wolfie
Original Quill
Ben Reilly
Victorismyhero
Miffs2
eddie
15 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Manchester Arena 'explosions': Two loud bangs heard at Ariana Grande gig as emergency services rush to scene - Page 2 Empty Manchester Arena 'explosions': Two loud bangs heard at Ariana Grande gig as emergency services rush to scene

Post by eddie Mon May 22, 2017 11:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

Manchester Arena 'explosions': Two loud bangs heard at Ariana Grande gig as emergency services rush to scene

People attending the concert fled in panic on hearing the noises - some in tears and some bleeding

Emergency services are rushing to reports of two loud bangs described as 'explosions' at Manchester Arena tonight.

People attending the concert by pop star Ariana Grande fled in panic on hearing the noises - some in tears.

Greater Manchester Police have tweeted to people to "stay away from the area".

At least 10 police cars, five ambulances and two riot vans have been spotted rushing to the scene.

Twitter users are reporting that they thought it was a 'gun shot' or 'bomb' - but sources say that it might be a speaker that blew during the performance.

The noises were heard at the end of the show.

One Twitter user, Riona, said: "Just got out of Manchester arena after seeing Ariana perform. There was a loud bang when the lights came on & everyone ran out screaming."

MirrorOnline has contacted Greater Manchester Police and the Arena for comment.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/manchester-arena-explosions-two-loud-10478734
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Manchester Arena 'explosions': Two loud bangs heard at Ariana Grande gig as emergency services rush to scene - Page 2 Empty Re: Manchester Arena 'explosions': Two loud bangs heard at Ariana Grande gig as emergency services rush to scene

Post by nicko Tue May 23, 2017 3:17 pm

Hundreds of ISIS terrorists were let back into our country, WHY? The names and addresses of these scum are known to the Police. ALL should be arrested and locked up even if it means special secure units should be built. It's time there was a crack down on terrorist supporters in this country. Tiptoeing around Muslims for fear of upsetting them is not working, time for the "big stick" to be used.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Manchester Arena 'explosions': Two loud bangs heard at Ariana Grande gig as emergency services rush to scene - Page 2 Empty Re: Manchester Arena 'explosions': Two loud bangs heard at Ariana Grande gig as emergency services rush to scene

Post by The Devil, You Know Tue May 23, 2017 3:21 pm

nicko wrote:Hundreds of ISIS terrorists were let back into our country, WHY?    The names and addresses of these scum are known to the Police.  ALL should be arrested and locked up even if it means special secure units should be built.  It's time there was a crack down on terrorist supporters in this country.  Tiptoeing around Muslims for fear of upsetting them is not working,   time for the "big stick" to be used.
find a remote island and build a camp and ship supplies in every month, let them take care of themselves.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue May 23, 2017 3:24 pm

Is this coincidental or a pattern ?
22-05-13 lee rigby
22-03-16 Brussels attack
22-07-16 Munich attack
22-03-17 London attack
22-05-17 Manchester attack
22-07-17 ???
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 3:33 pm

eddie wrote:(My thanks to didge for keeping this thread updated last night)

I cannot express how awful this is and how it makes me feel to think of all those young lives wiped out and families ruined.

No worries Eddie

@Horatio, they deliberately target anniversary dates for such attacks, there is far more foiled on such anniversary dates.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Tue May 23, 2017 3:58 pm

this set my irony klaxon off

.@GerryAdamsSF sends sympathies following Manchester attack http://www.sinnfein.ie/contents/44760

Manchester Arena 'explosions': Two loud bangs heard at Ariana Grande gig as emergency services rush to scene - Page 2 DAfte1aXcAEnHHT
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue May 23, 2017 4:03 pm

The Devil, You Know wrote:
nicko wrote:Hundreds of ISIS terrorists were let back into our country, WHY?    The names and addresses of these scum are known to the Police.  ALL should be arrested and locked up even if it means special secure units should be built.  It's time there was a crack down on terrorist supporters in this country.  Tiptoeing around Muslims for fear of upsetting them is not working,   time for the "big stick" to be used.
find a remote island and build a camp and ship supplies in every month, let them take care of themselves.

I've been advocating the same thing for Republicans over here. A huge, chain link fence in central Brazil, put them all in it and lock all access. Razz

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Tue May 23, 2017 4:42 pm

Manchester Arena 'explosions': Two loud bangs heard at Ariana Grande gig as emergency services rush to scene - Page 2 DAeg_p1WsAUoXL-

it has been suspended now
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Tue May 23, 2017 4:59 pm

CNN are now just fake news

http://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2017/05/23/move-over-infowars-here-comes-cnn-analyst-blames-manchesterbombing-on-right-wing-false-flag/

Manchester Arena 'explosions': Two loud bangs heard at Ariana Grande gig as emergency services rush to scene - Page 2 Ga1JqP7R-igm1vTe
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue May 23, 2017 5:07 pm

Yes...because there have been 22 deaths in the Manchester bombing...so far.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue May 23, 2017 5:48 pm

glad you find it all so frivolous Quill, doubtless you agree with that scottish prick
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue May 23, 2017 6:03 pm

Lord Foul wrote:glad you find it all so frivolous Quill, doubtless you agree with that scottish prick

Twenty-two deaths? Frivolous? I'm not the one trying to make political hay out of such a tragedy. I'm just returning to the facts.

Who is the "scottish prick" you want to include in the conversation?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue May 23, 2017 6:14 pm

last post on the first page
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue May 23, 2017 6:22 pm

Dino? I wasn't aware he was scottish.

I'm looking at this like the San Bernardino massacre. In the wake of that tragedy Raggs and I tried to sort things out, but we didn't turn it into a domestic political rouser.

I think before we turn this tragedy into just another political advertisement, we ought to pay homage to the 22 dead, and 59 injured...so far. They deserve some of our thoughts and prayers.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue May 23, 2017 6:30 pm

I'm not sure what Quill said wrong there ...

Anyway, it goes without saying really that this was a horrible crime which clearly targeted young people, particularly young girls.

I'm actually surprised that there weren't more co-ordinated attacks like the ones in Paris. Perhaps they couldn't find enough mugs to blow themselves up. I presume they will be looking very closely at CCTV footage to find out how and when the man got there and if he was with anyone.

By the way, how did they identify him so quickly?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue May 23, 2017 6:30 pm

Someone who lives in Manchester posted this on a social media site:

"This is a co-incidence . Not long before 9-0 pm this evening I was outside near Salford quays and a large bang went off and it was followed by that noise when fireworks spray out sparks, followed by another bang shortly afterwards. also a Helicopter has been flying over this part of Manchester all afternoon."

The bomb didn't go off till 10:30pm.

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 6:44 pm

The Manchester suicide bomber has been named by police as 22-year-old Salman Abedi.

Police said they were working to establish whether Abedi - who blew himself up in the attack outside Manchester Arena, killing 22 people, including children, and injuring 59 others - was working alone or as part of a group.

http://news.sky.com/story/manchester-arena-bomber-salman-abedi-named-by-us-officials-10890167

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 7:13 pm

Heroic Mancunians are being praised for their acts of generosity following the attack at Manchester Arena on Monday night, which left at least 22 people killed and a further 59 injured, including children.
From free taxi rides to offers of cups of tea, residents came out in force to help those affected by the attack, which was carried out by a suicide bomber as crowds left an Ariana Grande concert.
Here are the stories of the true heroes of the Manchester terror attack:

1. The taxi driver offering free taxi rides

AJ Singh, a taxi driver in Manchester, said that he was trying to help out “everywhere I could”.
“I’ve had people who needed to find loved ones, I’ve dropped them off to the hospital, they’re not had any money, they’ve been stranded,” he told Channel 4 News.
“There’s no transport in Manchester, all the roads are closed, it’s really hard to get around.” 

2. Hotels offering shelter

Hotels near to the venue offered to take people in who were caught up in the attack.
The Premier Inn and Holiday Inn both took in concert-goers who had been separated from their groups.
According to unverified reports, a woman also led about 50 children to safety after they became separated from their parents or guardians.
Hotel chains near to the venue were contacted by HuffPost UK but denied the children were brought to them.

3. Two homeless men rush to help the injured

Chris Parker, 33, was in the foyer area of the venue, where he regularly goes to beg for money as crowds leave the arena when the blast hit.
He said he heard a “bang” and then saw a “white flash, then smoke”. He then heard people screaming.
“It knocked me to the floor and then I got up and instead of running away my gut instinct was to run back and try and help,” he told the Press Association.
“There was people lying on the floor everywhere.”
Parker tended to a little girl and a woman aged in her 60s.

Speaking of the woman, who was badly hurt from the bombing with serious leg and head injuries, he said: “She passed away in my arms. She was in her 60s and said she had been with her family.
“I haven’t stopped crying,” he said.
Stephen Jones, 35, was sleeping near the venue on Monday night when he heard a bang coming from the venue.

“I then realised what was happening and saw children coming out, screaming and covered in blood,” Jones told ITV News.

“We were having to pull nails and bits of glass out of their arms and faces,” he said. “We haven’t slept most of the night because of what we’ve seen.”

4. Rabbi delivers coffees and pasties to police 

Rabbi Shneur Cohen was filmed delivering refreshments to officers standing outside the Manchester arena on Tuesday morning.

5. The emergency services caring for dozens of injured people

Niall Dickson, chief executive of the NHS Confederation, which represents health service organisations in England, Wales and Northern Ireland, said: “Together with the other emergency services, frontline NHS responders, managers, and other staff have once again responded superbly to a major incident and are providing the treatment, care and support that is needed.

“It is at times like these that as a society we really appreciate how important the health service is in all our lives.“

The police are also being praised for their actions on Monday night, with this picture of a little girl being comforted by an officer being shared on social media.

6. Sikh temples offering food and accommodation

The details and locations of Sikh temples offering food and accommodation were shared on social media for people seeking safety.

7. Residents offering overnight accommodation

Scores of people asked people in need to contact them if they required somewhere to stay following the attack.

8. Offers of cups of tea

9. People donating blood

Queues began to form outside blood banks in Manchester on Tuesday morning, with residents eager to help the wounded in any way they could.
GiveBlood NHS posted a notice on social media informing people that they currently have enough blood required for hospital patients.
So many people were offering to help that GiveBlood NHS asked people not to just turn up at donation centres and instead to sign up as blood donors.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/manchester-arena-attack-incredible-acts-of-kindness_uk_5923ec72e4b03b485cb48aaf?xdk&utm_hp_ref=uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue May 23, 2017 7:17 pm

Social media have been brilliant according to the people who still haven't found their loved ones who attended the concert.

I cant begin to understand how desperate these parents and family members must be who still don't know whether their kids are alive or dead.

http://news.sky.com/story/manchester-arena-attack-search-for-missing-concertgoers-10889739
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue May 23, 2017 7:22 pm

Thorin wrote:Heroic Mancunians are being praised for their acts of generosity following the attack at Manchester Arena on Monday night, which left at least 22 people killed and a further 59 injured, including children.
From free taxi rides to offers of cups of tea, residents came out in force to help those affected by the attack, which was carried out by a suicide bomber as crowds left an Ariana Grande concert.

AJ Singh, a taxi driver in Manchester, said that he was trying to help out “everywhere I could”.
“I’ve had people who needed to find loved ones, I’ve dropped them off to the hospital, they’re not had any money, they’ve been stranded,” he told Channel 4 News.
“There’s no transport in Manchester, all the roads are closed, it’s really hard to get around.” 

Hotels near to the venue offered to take people in who were caught up in the attack.
The Premier Inn and Holiday Inn both took in concert-goers who had been separated from their groups.
According to unverified reports, a woman also led about 50 children to safety after they became separated from their parents or guardians.
Hotel chains near to the venue were contacted by HuffPost UK but denied the children were brought to them.

Chris Parker, 33, was in the foyer area of the venue, where he regularly goes to beg for money as crowds leave the arena when the blast hit.
He said he heard a “bang” and then saw a “white flash, then smoke”. He then heard people screaming.
“It knocked me to the floor and then I got up and instead of running away my gut instinct was to run back and try and help,” he told the Press Association.

Speaking of the woman, who was badly hurt from the bombing with serious leg and head injuries, he said: “She passed away in my arms. She was in her 60s and said she had been with her family.
Stephen Jones, 35, was sleeping near the venue on Monday night when he heard a bang coming from the venue.

“I then realised what was happening and saw children coming out, screaming and covered in blood,” Jones told ITV News.

“We were having to pull nails and bits of glass out of their arms and faces,” he said. “We haven’t slept most of the night because of what we’ve seen.”

Rabbi Shneur Cohen was filmed delivering refreshments to officers standing outside the Manchester arena on Tuesday morning.

Niall Dickson, chief executive of the NHS Confederation, which represents health service organisations in England, Wales and Northern Ireland, said: “Together with the other emergency services, frontline NHS responders, managers, and other staff have once again responded superbly to a major incident and are providing the treatment, care and support that is needed.

“It is at times like these that as a society we really appreciate how important the health service is in all our lives.“

The police are also being praised for their actions on Monday night, with this picture of a little girl being comforted by an officer being shared on social media.

The details and locations of Sikh temples offering food and accommodation were shared on social media for people seeking safety.

Scores of people asked people in need to contact them if they required somewhere to stay following the attack.

8. Offers of cups of tea

9. People donating blood

Queues began to form outside blood banks in Manchester on Tuesday morning, with residents eager to help the wounded in any way they could.
GiveBlood NHS posted a notice on social media informing people that they currently have enough blood required for hospital patients.
So many people were offering to help that GiveBlood NHS asked people not to just turn up at donation centres and instead to sign up as blood donors.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/manchester-arena-attack-incredible-acts-of-kindness_uk_5923ec72e4b03b485cb48aaf?xdk&utm_hp_ref=uk

Local radio have been full of stories like this Thor, which proves that in spite of the horrors in the world, there are far more good people than bad people.
One thing to mention is the majority of Manchester taxi drivers, both private hire and black cab drivers are Asian, some of them took people home, to hotels, and to hospitals for free last night....some even came from Liverpool to offer help.

On local news it also said local bus drivers turned up to their depots and demanded keys to their buses so they could ferry stranded people back home .
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Tue May 23, 2017 10:32 pm

eddie wrote:Someone who lives in Manchester posted this on a social media site:

"This is a co-incidence .  Not long before 9-0 pm this evening  I was outside near Salford quays and a large bang went off and it was followed by that noise when fireworks spray out sparks, followed by another bang shortly afterwards. also a Helicopter has been flying over this part of Manchester all afternoon."

The bomb didn't go off till 10:30pm.

I think as you well know that was allakaka, and he see's conspiracy everywhere.
the fact is helicopters are always flying over rmanchester because it is a hot bed of criminals both Muslim and non Muslim as I said on said site. The bang was the fireworks he was talking about.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Tue May 23, 2017 10:37 pm

Thorin wrote:Heroic Mancunians are being praised for their acts of generosity following the attack at Manchester Arena on Monday night, which left at least 22 people killed and a further 59 injured, including children.

8. Offers of cups of tea

9. People donating blood

the taxi driver offering free taxis is a Sikh, Manchester Arena 'explosions': Two loud bangs heard at Ariana Grande gig as emergency services rush to scene - Page 2 DAiJCQjXYAAkD-2

cosmopolitan apparently cannot tell the difference between a sikh and a Muslim
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue May 23, 2017 10:39 pm

Hahahahaha.
Cosmopolitan isn't to be taken seriously anyway, let's face it.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Tue May 23, 2017 10:40 pm

Syl wrote:Social media have been brilliant according to the people who still haven't found their loved ones who attended the concert.

I cant begin to understand how desperate these parents and family members must be who still don't know whether their kids are alive or dead.

http://news.sky.com/story/manchester-arena-attack-search-for-missing-concertgoers-10889739
I find it rather strange that photos of 25 kids have been posted as missing. Manchester Arena 'explosions': Two loud bangs heard at Ariana Grande gig as emergency services rush to scene - Page 2 DAeKhELXsAATXzM
Surely they are either in hospital or the morgue and parents would be able to find out which, unless something more sinister has happened to them.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Tue May 23, 2017 10:53 pm

Syl wrote:Social media have been brilliant according to the people who still haven't found their loved ones who attended the concert.

I find it rather strange that photos of 25 kids have been posted as missing. Manchester Arena 'explosions': Two loud bangs heard at Ariana Grande gig as emergency services rush to scene - Page 2 DAeKhELXsAATXzM
Surely they are either in hospital or the morgue and parents would be able to find out which, unless something more sinister has happened to them.

What has happened to them is those close to the blast will have been all but vaporised they will be trying to find enough 'material' to identify a person.
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Tue May 23, 2017 10:54 pm

Manchester Arena 'explosions': Two loud bangs heard at Ariana Grande gig as emergency services rush to scene - Page 2 DAinyKiXcAM_0UZ
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 10:57 pm

Miffs2 wrote:

What has happened to them is those close to the blast will have been all but vaporised they will be trying to find enough 'material' to identify a person.

Exactly, most will be very disfigured and difficult to identify

Nobody wants to confirm somebody dead, if its then the wrong person.

Its sadly likely those missing are those who have died.

I watched the clip of the mother plea to find her daughter (see below) When she said the person she was with was in hospital injured, your heart sinks. 

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/23/heartbreaking-video-shows-mothers-desperate-plea-find-daughter/

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Tue May 23, 2017 10:57 pm

Miffs2 wrote:

not likely, they may have been dismembered but not vaporised. the reason so few were killed considering how crowded it was, is bodies tend to dampen down explosions.

The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue May 23, 2017 11:00 pm

It's awful to think, but by now, 24 hours after the event, it's possible that the bodies have been so badly damaged they haven't been able to identify them yet.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 11:02 pm

Miffs2 wrote:

not likely, they may have been dismembered but not vaporised. the reason so few were killed considering how crowded it was, is bodies tend to dampen down explosions.

Not correct, as such a blast would create a massive shockwave within your body killing many. The reason there is less dead, is because the vast majority were still inside the stadium. As the concert had not finished.

Those dead will certainly be disfigured and it will be more ensuring they can confirm they know who is dead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue May 23, 2017 11:10 pm

Theresa May has raised the threat level from severe to critical.
Expect to see armed soldiers on our streets as from tomorrow.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Tue May 23, 2017 11:12 pm

Thorin wrote:

Not correct, as such a blast would create a massive shockwave within your body killing many. The reason there is less dead, is because the vast majority were still inside the stadium. As the concert had not finished.

Those dead will certainly be disfigured and it will be more ensuring they can confirm they know who is dead.
AQ a few years back attempted to assassinate someone by using a bomber with the bomb sewn into his body cavity. When it went off the only person killed was the bomber as it turns out the human body is quite good at absorbing explosions.

yes people will be dismembered and disfigured, but far less get killed because those closer tend to absorb the blast.the shrapnel included will kill more and whether you live or die may well depend on if anyone blocks the shrapnel on its way to you.
the point I am disputing is that people will have been vaporised. Even the bomber rarely gets vaporised,unless in a car bomb, although often if wearing a vest the head invariably blows off and is often found many meters away, some have been found on rooftops.
best not follow this link if you have a fragile nature:

Last edited by The Devil, You Know on Tue May 23, 2017 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue May 23, 2017 11:13 pm

One of my male friends trained in the police force (illness stopped his career). He said when you train in these things you are taught to "colour code" body parts...like all white shirts go in one pile, red shirts in another, denim in another etc.

And then they piece parts together.

Awful job.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 11:13 pm

Syl wrote:Theresa May has raised the threat level from severe to critical.

I very much doubt it Syl

And to do so is playing into the very fear that the terrorists want.

There will certainly be more of an armed presence of Police, but in no way the armed forces.

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Tue May 23, 2017 11:13 pm

That means imminent threat.
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Tue May 23, 2017 11:14 pm

eddie wrote:One of my male friends trained in the police force (illness stopped his career). He said when you train in these things you are taught to "colour code" body parts...like all white shirts go in one pile, red shirts in another, denim in another etc.  

And then they piece parts together.

Awful job.
the bombers parts will be scraped up and then handed back to his family for burial. Perhaps if they knew they would be fed to pigs they might have second thoughts.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Tue May 23, 2017 11:15 pm

Thorin wrote:

I very much doubt it Syl

There will certainly be more of an armed presence of Police, but in no way the armed forces.
its called operation temperer.

the threat level has been raised to the highest meaning an imminent threat of attack
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Tue May 23, 2017 11:17 pm

it is unlikely that only a single suicide vest or backpack will have been made, so the chances of more attacks is very likely.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 11:17 pm

Thorin wrote:

I very much doubt it Syl

the threat level has been raised to the highest meaning an imminent threat of attack

Yes I am very aware of the threat levels

Again you will see more armed Police and there will be armed forces, but you wont see them.

Last edited by Thorin on Tue May 23, 2017 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue May 23, 2017 11:17 pm

Miffs2 wrote:
That means imminent threat.

I saw that. I guess that means more yet to come. Manchester Arena 'explosions': Two loud bangs heard at Ariana Grande gig as emergency services rush to scene - Page 2 2190311264

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue May 23, 2017 11:19 pm

List of the missing in detail:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3625381/manchester-arena-bombing-missing-appeals-suicide-bomb-attack-latest/

It's very upsetting to read.

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 11:31 pm

The Devil, You Know wrote:CNN are now just fake news

http://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2017/05/23/move-over-infowars-here-comes-cnn-analyst-blames-manchesterbombing-on-right-wing-false-flag/

Manchester Arena 'explosions': Two loud bangs heard at Ariana Grande gig as emergency services rush to scene - Page 2 Ga1JqP7R-igm1vTe

Manchester Arena 'explosions': Two loud bangs heard at Ariana Grande gig as emergency services rush to scene - Page 2 Media_response_may17

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Wed May 24, 2017 12:14 am

Thorin wrote:

Yes I am very aware of the threat levels

Again you will see more armed Police and there will be armed forces, but you wont see them.
no operation temperer is actually 5000 troops being placed on the streets, surely you have seen it , it is all over the news and print media
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Wed May 24, 2017 12:16 am

Thorin wrote:
The Devil, You Know wrote:CNN are now just fake news

Manchester Arena 'explosions': Two loud bangs heard at Ariana Grande gig as emergency services rush to scene - Page 2 Media_response_may17
you missed, report katie hopkins and tommy robininson for hate crimes off your list

the BBC were pushing the Muslims are victims line by about 11am this morning when I was watching the news.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed May 24, 2017 7:27 am

Original Quill wrote:Dino?  I wasn't aware he was scottish
idiot

I'm looking at this like the San Bernardino massacre.  In the wake of that tragedy Raggs and I tried to sort things out, but we didn't turn it into a domestic political rouser.

I think before we turn this tragedy into just another political advertisement, we ought to pay homage to the 22 dead, and 59 injured...so far.  They deserve some of our thoughts and prayers.

exactly, so stop trying to make it "just another political advertisement", however subtly

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Victorismyhero Wed May 24, 2017 12:03 pm

well, first you change the Law

to make such a crime
with sufficiently draconian punishments

then....You round em up

alternatively you could change the law

to remove THEIR protection in law (kinda like make them "outlaws", with every mans hand against them)
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed May 24, 2017 12:18 pm

Obviously local radio have been interviewing many of the people who were there Monday night....story after story of utter heartbreak.

I think this is one of the saddest times I can remember where so many people are grieving.... people who have not been personally involved, yet are suffering along with the people who have lost loved ones or are reeling in the aftermath of loved ones who are so badly injured or still missing.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 24, 2017 1:25 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Firstly, some of the Islamophobic attacks are real.

And one could right a script about how the extreme right wing react. Groups behind Tommy Robinson and Katie Hopkins are already calling for a final solution.

Truth is: this is all part of the grieving process. And when we feel powerless, we look at who to blame and what someone else could have done. Then most of us eventually reach acceptance and carry with our lives. That's the real script.

You mean some anti_muslim hate attacks are real

Yes they are but the media as seen above fall foul of playing off many of these aspects to deflect from the problematic reality here. This is Muslims who follow beliefs within islam. Its time many Muslims come to terms that islamic doctrine is what is used to justify acts. So the people to blame are those who follow a certain school of islam. That has been fed a daily diet of blaming and hating the west. Where they take the accidental deaths of civilians as of a greater evil than Assad and ISIS murdering thousands. There is a constant load of crap spread around the Muslim community that plays off colonialism, conspiracy theories and hate of Jews. As if everything is the west fault. When in fact the west has stepped in many times to save Muslims lives.

So why is it we see only really the Middle East have a child like attitude with conflicts with vengeance. You do not see this after Vietnam with the Vietnamese or in many other areas controlled by colonialism with terrorism. You find it predominant within Muslims, because it exactly plays of transgression, martyrdom and islam itself

The biggest problem is the religious civil war between shia and sunni for 1400 years. So the Muslim community has to stop with the blame game themselves as it this, that feeds into the hate that extremists lap up.

I agree that the Far right act appallingly, but that should not excuse the media how the above is always generally played out

Last edited by Thorin on Wed May 24, 2017 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next