NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manchester Arena 'explosions': Two loud bangs heard at Ariana Grande gig as emergency services rush to scene

+11
Tommy Monk
JulesV
HoratioTarr
Syl
nicko
'Wolfie
Original Quill
Ben Reilly
Victorismyhero
Miffs2
eddie
15 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Manchester Arena 'explosions': Two loud bangs heard at Ariana Grande gig as emergency services rush to scene - Page 3 Empty Manchester Arena 'explosions': Two loud bangs heard at Ariana Grande gig as emergency services rush to scene

Post by eddie Mon May 22, 2017 11:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

Manchester Arena 'explosions': Two loud bangs heard at Ariana Grande gig as emergency services rush to scene

People attending the concert fled in panic on hearing the noises - some in tears and some bleeding

Emergency services are rushing to reports of two loud bangs described as 'explosions' at Manchester Arena tonight.

People attending the concert by pop star Ariana Grande fled in panic on hearing the noises - some in tears.

Greater Manchester Police have tweeted to people to "stay away from the area".

At least 10 police cars, five ambulances and two riot vans have been spotted rushing to the scene.

Twitter users are reporting that they thought it was a 'gun shot' or 'bomb' - but sources say that it might be a speaker that blew during the performance.

The noises were heard at the end of the show.

One Twitter user, Riona, said: "Just got out of Manchester arena after seeing Ariana perform. There was a loud bang when the lights came on & everyone ran out screaming."

MirrorOnline has contacted Greater Manchester Police and the Arena for comment.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/manchester-arena-explosions-two-loud-10478734
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Manchester Arena 'explosions': Two loud bangs heard at Ariana Grande gig as emergency services rush to scene - Page 3 Empty Re: Manchester Arena 'explosions': Two loud bangs heard at Ariana Grande gig as emergency services rush to scene

Post by Victorismyhero Wed May 24, 2017 1:26 pm

well I agree the latter wont happen, though, in all reasonableness I ask WHY, when they have so terribly abrogated others human rights they should retain theirs??

as for those who are british citizens...my heart says publicly crucify them (literally, ala roman style)
my head says thats no good.

but something is needed...and it isnt the carrot of love and peace....since thats not what these losers want..

and, being facetious...why not simply drop em all out of a plane sans parachute over Isis areas...I mean whos to know the difference?

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Manchester Arena 'explosions': Two loud bangs heard at Ariana Grande gig as emergency services rush to scene - Page 3 Empty Re: Manchester Arena 'explosions': Two loud bangs heard at Ariana Grande gig as emergency services rush to scene

Post by Guest Wed May 24, 2017 1:34 pm

Lord Foul wrote:well I agree the latter wont happen, though, in all reasonableness I ask WHY, when they have so terribly abrogated others human rights they should retain theirs??

as for those who are british citizens...my heart says publicly crucify them (literally, ala roman style)
my head says thats no good.

but something is needed...and it isnt the carrot of love and peace....since thats not what these losers want..

and, being facetious...why not simply drop em all out of a plane sans parachute over Isis areas...I mean whos to know the difference?

Well this is where Muslims have to play their part.

If extremists die in attacks and if those moderate claim they are not Muslims. Why give them any Islamic burial rituals then? If you deny them these rights and just bury them in unmarked graves. I mean you get to them at the very things that mean something to them. Aspects of their religion, where they are denied in death an islamic funeral. I mean surely no Muslim would object to this, if as they claim. They believe the extremists are not Muslims. I mean you cant take away someone saying they are Muslim or believing they are Muslim. But the Muslim community could and should deny terrorists any form of islamic burial. This is something important to all Muslims.

And as i said to Zack before in my previous post Muslims have to do far more and recognise there is problems within islamic doctrine

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed May 24, 2017 2:08 pm

right HO

at first I was saddened and angry about this, as I suppose most of us were

now I'm bloody incandescent......

Sad  Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Wed May 24, 2017 2:13 pm

Before Mi6 get involved, surely Mosque Imams will know about any of the flock who are turning against their own and stop attending. Then is the time for them to report that individual  to the security services, before they are fully radicalized.

Last edited by Angry Andy on Wed May 24, 2017 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed May 24, 2017 2:17 pm

yeah yeah, just like the bishops knew about the priests.......
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Wed May 24, 2017 2:24 pm

So who then?
Mi6? Understaffed and overworked.
Police? Reduced by 19000 under Theresa Mayhem as Home Secretary.
Vigilantes?  That is an idea that only someone as crazed as Trump would come up with.
Round all Musl7ims up and put them in internment camps? Hitler didthat.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed May 24, 2017 2:34 pm

thats the point, I dont see the imans doing thios ...and how you going to make em?

and NO not "round up all Muslims"

BUT round up all thatare known to have had ANY contact with isis
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed May 24, 2017 2:55 pm

along with all and any who attempt to justify/appologise their actions on all and ANY grounds
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Wed May 24, 2017 3:19 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:1. I meant Islamophobia. And not anti Muslim hate. Britain First and such groups will themselves tell you they have nothing against Muslims but think the doctrine of Islam is evil.

2. You (Didge) also say Islamic doctrine is the problem, which quite frankly feeds into the extreme RW propaganda.

What annoys me is that according to these RW groups, it is the majority of Muslims who ignore their scripture and therefore integrate more. Whereas any Muslim who'd tell it is the ISIS-types who do not understand the doctrine.

1) All the Abraham faiths follow an evil deity. I see all 3 religions as ideologies of evil as they are based on a religious racism and absolutes, which plays off fear and use the threat of eternal punishment to obtain that belief.
Its thus not freely given, but through fear of eternal suffering and the fact something that would make countless suffer eternally, would be incapable of love.
As That is evil.

2) It is the problem as its the hate spread against the west. To deny problems is what is poor to say the least.
What next, lets not blame Nazism for the evils committed by Nazi's?
How about the evils of the Catholic church done in the name of Christianity?

3) Well its also problematic if anyone is Far Right or Far left and i agree many Muslims follow a literal belief at odds with the well being and equality of others

4) What again needs to happen is Muslim recognise there is wrongs within the works or that the hadiths are unreliable, which is also problematic. The problem with Islam is its literal belief and fear of being wrong but most of all the hate spread about the west

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 24, 2017 6:53 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Angry Andy wrote:So who then?
Mi6? Understaffed and overworked.
Police? Reduced by 19000 under Theresa Mayhem as Home Secretary.
Vigilantes?  That is an idea that only someone as crazed as Trump would come up with.
Round all Musl7ims up and put them in internment camps? Hitler didthat.

MI5 had the Manchester attacker on their radar.

I think the people on that list should be rounded up and given a choice:

1. Prison

Or

2. Some rehab (re-brainwashing) program.

1) By that you would be criminalizing a belief. Where you draw the line on arresting people based on their beliefs?

2) How would you have them want to even listen or want to be part of a rehab program.

3) Again the answer must come from showing what is wrong within Islam and for people to recognize there is problems. The west did this when they embraced secularism, enlightenment and equality. For people to challenge the hate rhetoric against the west, to challenge the conspiracies etc.

Again the problem within any religious faith, where it claims to be revealed truth. Is that it cannot be questioned. Even worse within Islam, where it makes a special claim over others, is that its claimed as the last revealed truth and that is an invitation to violence straight away.

Its easy to show and why. For example you will racism towards different people, which actually does effect people through prejudice and discrimination, but not see any mass reaction of violence to this. If you however be question or ridicule a literal religious belief, you in fact see a far greater probability towards violence happen because of this and there is centuries of this happening within many religions. And it stems to one reason, people do not want something that essentially guides their life to be wrong, as it then shatters their illusions. You see Muslims more react to anything about their religion, than you would do if any was the victim of racism. So the more defensive and more of reality that violence will happen based off a fear of being wrong.
The west went through this when the Catholic church did everything to stop the tide of change of belief. Where in the end people adapted their belief to incorporate secularism and a religious belief.

What simple needs to happen, is the Muslim world needs to grow up and understand their religion is not special or have any privileges just like any other belief.

Last edited by Thorin on Wed May 24, 2017 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 24, 2017 7:02 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:1. I'm going to put what "you see" under the hashtag #AtheistIssues and not what this thread is about.

You're off base with 3 and 4.

It isn't hatred against the West, it's hatred against the foreign policy of the West. So it's not a religious cause. Religion is being used to galvanise support for a political cause.

It's not like they're attacking you for your lifestyle. That's a fallacy perpetuated by the government to avoid talking about foreign policy.

It's that simple. Not some mysterious and irrational hatred for the west.

So foreign policy?

So where is all the Vietnamese Terrorism against the US and France back during the Indochina and Vietnam war and today?

Where is it based on their policies in two wars

Or Korean Terrorism?

Malaysian terrorism against the West?

How about any African nation?

How about the foreign policy in countless other countries?

Where is the terrorism?

It is very much religious based around transgression, of which is very much played off. Its like as I said. Assad and ISIS can literally murder hundreds of thousands and is seen as a lesser evil, than the west killing by accidents some civilians. When the west is there to help in Syria.

I mean do you know what was the reason for the Bali bombing?

Because the west stopped the Indonesians committing genocide in East Timor against Christians. It was the third main reason of Al Qaeda being at odds with the west. The Wests intervention in East Timor. That we stopped genocide and Muslims saw this as an front. Are you saying that foreign policy was wrong?

How about Bosnia?

How about Kosovo?

The problem is clearly Islam and what happens to Muslims, where any non-Muslim seen to be helping Muslims is seen as a far heinous crime than Muslims butchering Muslims. So you prove exactly what I have said. That the west is viewed as colonialists and in regard to their foreign policy. So tell me, was it wrong to defeat the Taliban, who denied the most basic rights to Muslims in Afghanistan?

Was it wrong to remove a mass murderer in Saddam Hussein?

Where was the terrorism against his regime for his foreign policies?

Do you want me to continue to show why your reasoning is completely a sham?

Also see my previous post below which you missed above

1) By that you would be criminalizing a belief. Where you draw the line on arresting people based on their beliefs?

2) How would you have them want to even listen or want to be part of a rehab program.

3) Again the answer must come from showing what is wrong within Islam and for people to recognize there is problems. The west did this when they embraced secularism, enlightenment and equality. For people to challenge the hate rhetoric against the west, to challenge the conspiracies etc.

Again the problem within any religious faith, where it claims to be revealed truth. Is that it cannot be questioned. Even worse within Islam, where it makes a special claim over others, is that its claimed as the last revealed truth and that is an invitation to violence straight away.

Its easy to show and why. For example you will racism towards different people, which actually does effect people through prejudice and discrimination, but not see any mass reaction of violence to this. If you however be question or ridicule a literal religious belief, you in fact see a far greater probability towards violence happen because of this and there is centuries of this happening within many religions. And it stems to one reason, people do not want something that essentially guides their life to be wrong, as it then shatters their illusions. You see Muslims more react to anything about their religion, than you would do if any was the victim of racism. So the more defensive and more of reality that violence will happen based off a fear of being wrong.
The west went through this when the Catholic church did everything to stop the tide of change of belief. Where in the end people adapted their belief to incorporate secularism and a religious belief.

What simple needs to happen, is the Muslim world needs to grow up and understand their religion is not special or have any privileges just like any other belief.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed May 24, 2017 7:21 pm

Syl wrote:Obviously local radio have been interviewing many of the people who were there Monday night....story after story of utter heartbreak.

I think this is one of the saddest times I can remember where so many people are grieving.... people  who have not been personally involved, yet are suffering along with the people who have lost loved ones or are reeling in the aftermath of loved ones who are so badly injured or still missing.

Which people who weren't involved and are suffering along with those who have lost loved ones? There's no comparison really.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed May 24, 2017 7:50 pm

Sikh community out in Manchester giving out free snacks and drinks.

Manchester Arena 'explosions': Two loud bangs heard at Ariana Grande gig as emergency services rush to scene - Page 3 Img_6820
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed May 24, 2017 7:53 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Syl wrote:Obviously local radio have been interviewing many of the people who were there Monday night....story after story of utter heartbreak.

I think this is one of the saddest times I can remember where so many people are grieving.... people  who have not been personally involved, yet are suffering along with the people who have lost loved ones or are reeling in the aftermath of loved ones who are so badly injured or still missing.

Which people who weren't involved and are suffering along with those who have lost loved ones? There's no comparison really.

No I meant they are sharing the heartbreak, obviously their depth of suffering cant be compared with the people who are involved personally.
I have personally never experienced anything like this in Manchester, everyone is talking about it and everyone seems to know someone involved or has some connection, the nearest thing I can think of when a whole community/city/country seemed to be grieving was when Princess Diana died.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 24, 2017 7:56 pm

Syl wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

No I meant they are sharing the heartbreak, obviously their depth of suffering cant be compared with the people who are involved personally.
I have personally never experienced anything like this in Manchester, everyone is talking about it and everyone seems to know someone involved or has some connection, the nearest thing I can think of  when a whole community/city/country seemed to be grieving was when Princess Diana died.

I know this may sound silly and I cannot stand Manchester United, but I hope they win tonight, as it might help lift the spirits of the people of Manchester. As you are right, this will have effected the whole city of Manchester after such an attack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed May 24, 2017 7:57 pm

Syl wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I have personally never experienced anything like this in Manchester, everyone is talking about it and everyone seems to know someone involved or has some connection, the nearest thing I can think of  when a whole community/city/country seemed to be grieving was when Princess Diana died.

See, this is the sort of thing which pisses me off when there's a tragedy like this one. People say stuff about how "Manchester" is suffering, and how "Manchester" will stand firm against terrorism. Most of the people in Manchester are not affected by this, and being upset for a day or two about some people they don't know is not at all the same thing as a lifetime of grief after the murder of someone close.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed May 24, 2017 7:58 pm

Thorin wrote:
Syl wrote:

I know this may sound silly and I cannot stand Manchester United, but I hope they win tonight, as it might help lift the spirits of the people of Manchester. As you are right, this will have effected the whole city of Manchester after such an attack.

Its not silly its a nice thought Thor. x
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 24, 2017 8:00 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Syl wrote:

See, this is the sort of thing which pisses me off when there's a tragedy like this one.  People say stuff about how "Manchester" is suffering, and how "Manchester" will stand firm against terrorism. Most of the people in Manchester are not affected by this, and being upset for a day or two about some people they don't know is not at all the same thing as a lifetime of grief after the murder of someone close.

Manchester Arena 'explosions': Two loud bangs heard at Ariana Grande gig as emergency services rush to scene - Page 3 Stream_img

Clearly you have not got a clue about empathy and how it clearly effects Manchester and the whole country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 24, 2017 8:00 pm

Syl wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Its not silly its a nice thought Thor. x

Thanks Syl

x

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed May 24, 2017 8:02 pm

Thorin wrote:
Syl wrote:

Yes, indeed. I'm sure that if Manchester United wins it will be a great comfort to those who weren't even affected, and they'll forget all about it, the poor things. As for those who lost relatives or friends, well a win will make all the difference. Rolling Eyes
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed May 24, 2017 8:03 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

See, this is the sort of thing which pisses me off when there's a tragedy like this one.  People say stuff about how "Manchester" is suffering, and how "Manchester" will stand firm against terrorism. Most of the people in Manchester are not affected by this, and being upset for a day or two about some people they don't know is not at all the same thing as a lifetime of grief after the murder of someone close.

Manchester Arena 'explosions': Two loud bangs heard at Ariana Grande gig as emergency services rush to scene - Page 3 Stream_img

Clearly you have not got a clue about empathy and how it clearly effects Manchester and the whole country.

It's ridiculous to imply that everyone is suffering the same. They are not, and all these platitudes are just words.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed May 24, 2017 8:04 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Syl wrote:

I didn't say it was the same....obviously it isn't.

I don't think its wrong to feel empathy and hurt for people who are suffering so openly.
If you could listen to the local radio stations who are interviewing people who were there, and hear the raw emotion in their voices, you couldn't help but grieve with them...albeit not on the same level.
I have spoken to 2 different people today who cried when they talked about this, they were not directly involved but they hurt because they see others hurting.

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 24, 2017 8:05 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

It's ridiculous to imply that everyone is suffering the same. They are not, and all these platitudes are just words.

Where did Syl or anyone claim they were suffering the same?

The fact is many people are suffering, which is the point.

Its not a competition to see who is suffering the most, but pointing out this has effected many people.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed May 24, 2017 8:06 pm

Syl wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I don't think its wrong to feel empathy and hurt for people who are suffering so openly.
If you could listen to the local radio stations who are interviewing people who were there, and hear the raw emotion in their voices, you couldn't help but grieve with them...albeit not on the same level.
I have spoken to 2 different people today who cried when they talked about this, they were not directly involved but they hurt because they see others hurting.

Of course you can feel sympathy, but they're not suffering, they're just not. I lived in London when the Canary Wharf bomb killed two people, but the idea that "London" was suffering along with the families and friends of the two men is ridiculous.

These people you talk of will carry on with their lives in a day or two, but those who lost someone will not.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 24, 2017 8:09 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Syl wrote:

Of course you can feel sympathy, but they're not suffering, they're just not. I lived in London when the Canary Wharf bomb killed two people, but the idea that "London" was suffering along with the families and friends of the two men is ridiculous.

These people you talk of will carry on with their lives in a day or two, but those who lost someone will not.

So the bases for your claim is that because you did not suffer, others cannot suffer through such an attack?

Flawed reasoning.

Again a lack of empathic intelligence 

So why did the presenter break down at the end of the Mother (who lost her daughter) making an appeal to find her yesterday?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed May 24, 2017 8:11 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

So the bases for your claim is that because you did not suffer, others cannot suffer through such an attack?

Flawed reasoning.

So why did the presenter break down at the end of the Mother (who lost her daughter) making an appeal to find her yesterday?

Because she was upset at the time, but she will go home and get on with her life. The mother who lost her daughter will not - unless she's found her of course.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed May 24, 2017 8:11 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Syl wrote:

I know that.

I think complete strangers can feel pain when they see others hurting. I can only speak of what I feel myself and see, and I have never seen people so upset, the atmosphere is different somehow. Yes it will pass, but at the moment many people are emotional, and its a genuine emotion because they feel the pain of the people who have been involved.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed May 24, 2017 8:12 pm

Syl wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I know that.

I think complete strangers can feel pain when they see others hurting. I can only speak of what I feel myself and see, and I have never seen people so upset, the atmosphere is different somehow. Yes it will pass, but at the moment many people are emotional, and its a genuine emotion because they feel the pain of the people who have been involved.

It's all this guff about how everyone is Manchester is standing together just because it happened there Syl. Sure, it's the talk of the moment, but it's not the same thing as losing someone, and it gets on my nerves.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 24, 2017 8:13 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Flawed reasoning.

Because she was upset at the time, but she will go home and get on with her life. The mother who lost her daughter will not - unless she's found her of course.

Really?
So you know how she felt, or I felt or many others throughout yesterday?

Yes it will be quicker for people to get on with their lives, that does not mean they will also not feel suffering at such an attack

You just admitted that this presenter was suffering also, so clearly others are feeling the same

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed May 24, 2017 8:18 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Really?

Yes it will be quicker for people to get on with their lives, that does not mean they will also not feel suffering at such an attack

You just admitted that this presenter was suffering also, so clearly others are feeling the same

Come of it. In a couple of months you won't remember any of the names of the people who died. Do you remember even the names of anyone who died on 7/7 or in Paris?

It's just not comparable, and yet so many people make this their own personal tragedy when it just won't affect them for very long.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 24, 2017 8:23 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Really?

Come of it. In a couple of months you won't remember any of the names of the people who died. Do you remember even the names of anyone who died on 7/7 or in Paris?

It's just not comparable, and yet so many people make this their own personal tragedy when it just won't affect them for very long.

Really?

You don;t think this will not have the people remember at Christmas or next year on the anniversary?

I don;t remember the names of all the people who have died here, does that mean I cannot suffer any less?

That is because I simply cannot remember names well, hence the absurdity of your view on names

You keep making the most absurd point on comparison

This is about how many people "are" suffering at this attack and they will in the City continue to suffer.

Not anything like those directly involved and nobody has claimed such a thing. It seems its only you trying to make an absurd comparison.

Now you tell me, does he not look like he is suffering

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWEr-nmhT9g

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed May 24, 2017 8:25 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Really?

You don;t think this will not have the people remember at Christmas or next year on the anniversary?

I don;t remember the names of all the people who have died here, does that mean I cannot suffer any less?

That is because I simply cannot remember names well, hence the absurdity of your view on names

This is about how many people "are" suffering at this attack and they will in the City continue to suffer.

Not anything like those directly involved and nobody has claimed such a thing. It seems its only you trying to make an absurd comparison.

Oh please. You might spare them a thought at Christmas? How you will suffer. Rolling Eyes
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 24, 2017 8:27 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Really?

Oh please. You might spare them a thought at Christmas? How you will suffer. Rolling Eyes

Well that is the difference between us both

I care and have empathy and you seem basically dead empathy wise inside... No

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed May 24, 2017 8:29 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I care and have empathy and you seem basically dead ethically inside... No

But you won't care - not for long. It's all just show to make you look good. Nobody but the people directly affected will think about it for very long - you know it, and I know it.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed May 24, 2017 8:31 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Syl wrote:

I know that.

It's all this guff about how everyone is Manchester is standing together just because it happened there Syl. Sure, it's the talk of the moment, but it's not the same thing as losing someone, and it gets on my nerves.

I think tragedies like this do bring communities together, some people feel it more than others.

I obviously don't think the pain suffered en masse by people not directly involved can be compared in any way with the suffering the people who have lost loved ones or who have loved ones dreadfully hurt....that's not what I meant and I doubt anyone could ever think that.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed May 24, 2017 8:33 pm

Okay I see where you're both coming from here, and you are both right.
It's easier for 'outsiders to the tragedy' to move on ergo their suffering is less than the families and friends of the deceased.

It's something that as a city, Manchester will never forget and it had caused shock and distress and lots of people are jolted by it purely because a lot of young lives were lost and it was an innocent concert for young people and families.

So you both have a point. It's not necessarily about having or not having, empathy.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 24, 2017 8:34 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

I care and have empathy and you seem basically dead ethically inside... No

But you won't care - not for long. It's all just show to make you look good. Nobody but the people directly affected will think about it for very long - you know it, and I know it.

I know you are talking gibberish, based from a point of view, that has a heart that is basically stone cold

That is all I am seeing here and you basing this off your own cold heart Rags.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed May 24, 2017 8:35 pm

Syl wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I think tragedies like this do bring communities together, some people feel it more than others.

I obviously don't think the pain suffered en masse  by people not directly involved can be compared in any way with the suffering the people who have lost loved ones or who have loved ones dreadfully hurt....that's not what I meant and I doubt anyone could ever think that.

I'm also thinking of speeches by politicians Syl. I watched the one by Corbyn, and he's the same as the rest - speaking as if the whole of Manchester is suffering just the same. I expect others are doing the same thing. It was the same after the Hillsborough disaster - people spoke about the suffering of the "people of Liverpool". Well it wasn't the people of Liverpool, it was the friends and relatives of those who died who were suffering.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed May 24, 2017 8:36 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I know you are talking gibberish, based from a point of view, that has a heart that is basically stone cold

Says the person who was laughing at a video of penguins earlier. Your "suffering" seems to be rather selective and short-lived.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed May 24, 2017 8:38 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Says the person who was laughing at a video of penguins earlier. Your "suffering" seems to be rather selective and short-lived.

Penguins??? WTF?
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 24, 2017 8:39 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

So its wrong to laugh at something funny that can at least take my mind off this tragic event momentarily?

Your a disgusting little shit who is out to start a fight tonight

What happened, got stood up?

You have not got an ounce of empathy in you or an understand how people feel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 24, 2017 8:40 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Penguins??? WTF?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxwQJ9yt5ao

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed May 24, 2017 8:42 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Penguins??? WTF?

Yes, penguins.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed May 24, 2017 8:43 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

So its wrong to laugh at something funny that can at least take my mind off this tragic event momentarily?

Your a disgusting little shit who is out to start a fight tonight

What happened, got stood up?

You have not got an ounce of empathy in you or an understand how people feel.

Take your mind off it? Yeah, right. I understand a lot more than you do, and you pretending that this is a tragedy for you is absurd. You will go on as usual, and you will start other threads about something else as soon as you're bored with this one.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 24, 2017 8:45 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:

Penguins??? WTF?

Yes, penguins.

So Syl also laughed, are you going to show why even more you are a vile twat and claim she has not suffered?

Or does your hate only extend to your man hatred?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next