NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ariana Grande takes to stage at gig for Manchester terror victims

2 posters

Go down

Ariana Grande takes to stage at gig for Manchester terror victims Empty Ariana Grande takes to stage at gig for Manchester terror victims

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:03 pm

Ariana Grande made an emotional return to the stage at a tribute concert to the victims of the Manchester terror attack.

The American singer appeared in front of an estimated 50,000 fans at the One Love Manchester show less than two weeks since her gig was targeted by a suicide bomber. Grande had arranged Sunday's concert at Manchester's Old Trafford cricket ground in tribute to the 22 people killed and 116 injured at the Manchester Arena on 22 May.

The 23-year-old star arrived on stage an hour into the show, for which there were extra security measures in place following Saturday night's terror attack in London. Grande wore a white jumper emblazoned with the slogan One Love Manchester as she performed. Many in the crowd were in tears as Grande sang with a choir from Parrs Wood High School, who have raised thousands of pounds for the families of the bombing victims.
Grande comforted soloist Natasha Seth, who was overcome with emotion, mouthing to the schoolgirl: "Babe, it's ok."

Some members of the choir had been present at the tragic 22 May show.
Grande asked the crowd: "Tonight is all about love, am I right?"
She added: "I want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for coming today, I love you so, so much. 

Thank you.

"I think the kind of love you're displaying is the kind of medicine the world really needs right now. So I want to thank you for being just that."

Grande described how she changed her plans for the show after the mother of bombing victim Olivia Campbell had revealed the 15-year-old "would have wanted to hear the hits".

http://news.sky.com/story/ariana-grande-takes-to-stage-at-gig-for-manchester-terror-victims-10904514

Back to top Go down

Ariana Grande takes to stage at gig for Manchester terror victims Empty Re: Ariana Grande takes to stage at gig for Manchester terror victims

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:25 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7Fx-bpm0-s

Back to top Go down

Ariana Grande takes to stage at gig for Manchester terror victims Empty Re: Ariana Grande takes to stage at gig for Manchester terror victims

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:28 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:48 pm

Amazing young woman. Beautiful on the inside and out, she has shown real love, strength and compassion for her fans and that is going to go a long way towards healing them.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:40 am

It was a great thing for her to do, I don't think Manchester will ever forget her....the show was fantastic.

I hope the people who criticised her are now eating their words.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:29 pm

Her final song last night....sang with such feeling. Ariana Grande takes to stage at gig for Manchester terror victims 988787160

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:37 pm

Syl wrote:Her final song last night....sang with such feeling. Ariana Grande takes to stage at gig for Manchester terror victims 988787160

Beautiful x

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down