NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GRAPHIC CONTENT 7-year-old Adrian Jones killed and fed to pigs by his evil father

5 posters

Go down

GRAPHIC CONTENT 7-year-old Adrian Jones killed and fed to pigs by his evil father Empty GRAPHIC CONTENT 7-year-old Adrian Jones killed and fed to pigs by his evil father

Post by HoratioTarr Mon May 08, 2017 8:21 pm

'You were worth more than that dark basement and those cruel words. You were worth more than those bruises and hateful eyes. You were worth more...'

Adrian Jones was a tiny bag of bones when he died. His last months were a living hell. He was locked behind a plywood door in a shower, made to stand for hours in stagnant water up to his neck, shackled, bound, starved and beaten.
His stepmother called him 'the boy,' rather than use his given name. While she and Adrian's father cared for their six girls, he was singled out for abuse of the worst kind.
And even in death, there was one last indignity. Instead of a proper burial, the seven-year-old was fed to pigs his father had bought specifically for the purpose of getting rid of his emaciated body.
On Monday the last round in the criminal case against the couple, Michael and Heather Jones, will play out in a courtroom in Kansas City, Kansas. Michael, a 46-year-old bail bondsman is expected to be given a life sentence with a minimum of 25 years in prison for Adrian's murder. Heather, 31, has already received the same sentence and is serving time in a lock-up in Topeka.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4477594/Horrific-images-tortured-Kansas-boy-Adrian-Jones.html
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

GRAPHIC CONTENT 7-year-old Adrian Jones killed and fed to pigs by his evil father Empty Re: GRAPHIC CONTENT 7-year-old Adrian Jones killed and fed to pigs by his evil father

Post by HoratioTarr Mon May 08, 2017 8:22 pm

Dear God, just when you think the world can't get any fucking worse.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

GRAPHIC CONTENT 7-year-old Adrian Jones killed and fed to pigs by his evil father Empty Re: GRAPHIC CONTENT 7-year-old Adrian Jones killed and fed to pigs by his evil father

Post by eddie Mon May 08, 2017 9:57 pm

I couldn't read past a certain section of that, nor watch the video.
I can never get my head round this sort of thing.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue May 09, 2017 6:32 am

Should be shot, and i'd happily pull the Trigger !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue May 09, 2017 10:04 am

nicko wrote:Should be shot, and i'd happily pull the Trigger !

Death is too good for them. I hope they have the hardest time in prison!
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Tue May 09, 2017 5:29 pm

Oh this is horrible, that poor boy. I couldn't look at the video either.

I hope they spend every day in prison in fear.

I just haven't got the words to even imagine how that little boy must've felt No
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Tue May 09, 2017 5:45 pm

nicko wrote:Should be shot, and i'd happily pull the Trigger !

And I'd happily act as your loader.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down