NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Man Draws A Picture Every Day For A Year To Capture His Relationship & Thoughts

2 posters

Go down

Man Draws A Picture Every Day For A Year To Capture His Relationship & Thoughts Empty Man Draws A Picture Every Day For A Year To Capture His Relationship & Thoughts

Post by eddie Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:56 pm

Few things are as motivating as a real challenge, and it was this notion which prompted Curtis Wiklund, after an inspiring conversation with his wife, to challenge himself to draw a picture every single day for an entire year.

While most of the images that Curtis drew were of seemingly random thoughts or inspirations, amidst the cluttered noise of his mind there arose a distinct and heartwarming theme: his relationship with his partner in life, Jordin.

In my opinion, these flat out adorable drawings perfectly capture the warmth and tenderness of ordinary moments in domestic life. From the comfortable highs of quality time together, to the unglamorous lows of illness, Curtis perfectly encapsulated a year in the life of a couple that so many of us can relate to.

Here are some of the 365 drawings that Curtis drew between March 4th, 2011 to March 3rd, 2012. To see the full gallery, including a number of Curtis’ more recent drawings, I encourage you to check out Drawings365, his Instagram, and his personal website.

Nighttime routine
Man Draws A Picture Every Day For A Year To Capture His Relationship & Thoughts Img_6521

Sleepover with my best friend
Man Draws A Picture Every Day For A Year To Capture His Relationship & Thoughts Img_6612

New reading light works well as an interrogation light.
Man Draws A Picture Every Day For A Year To Capture His Relationship & Thoughts Img_6610

Budgeting
Man Draws A Picture Every Day For A Year To Capture His Relationship & Thoughts Img_6610

Cold season
Man Draws A Picture Every Day For A Year To Capture His Relationship & Thoughts Img_6611

Out cold
Man Draws A Picture Every Day For A Year To Capture His Relationship & Thoughts Img_6614

Post shower
Man Draws A Picture Every Day For A Year To Capture His Relationship & Thoughts Img_6613

When my wife is out of town, I forget to eat or sleep
Man Draws A Picture Every Day For A Year To Capture His Relationship & Thoughts Img_6611

Backscratching as a sedative
Man Draws A Picture Every Day For A Year To Capture His Relationship & Thoughts Img_6615

My wife watched the season finale of Castle today. Those who watch it understand.
Man Draws A Picture Every Day For A Year To Capture His Relationship & Thoughts Img_6612

Dumb fight
Man Draws A Picture Every Day For A Year To Capture His Relationship & Thoughts Img_6616

Last edited by eddie on Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Man Draws A Picture Every Day For A Year To Capture His Relationship & Thoughts Empty Re: Man Draws A Picture Every Day For A Year To Capture His Relationship & Thoughts

Post by Guest Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:57 pm

That is really cool Eddie.

Back to top Go down

Man Draws A Picture Every Day For A Year To Capture His Relationship & Thoughts Empty Re: Man Draws A Picture Every Day For A Year To Capture His Relationship & Thoughts

Post by eddie Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:00 pm

I forgot to add the link and the titles of the pics which I've now done

http://www.collective-evolution.com/2016/02/19/man-draws-a-picture-every-day-for-a-year-to-capture-his-relationship-thoughts/

I absolutely love them didge!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:02 pm

Aww...those drawings are full of love. I love you
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:03 pm

They're now travelling the world together taking photos of couples in love.

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down